ATOGA

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like ?
>What do girls/guys think about
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, .

>Guys insecure with their 4+ inches dick
Fuck off

>Why is there no new thread?
Create one yourself. You can use these macros: imgur.com/a/y6BF2

Attached: D55IQ2m.png (1360x1024, 82K)

What to do if someone is constantly with you but doesn't want to commit to a relationship but doesn't want you to find someone else either?
How do you solve this?

Guys, all my friends agree but some of my male friends really acted unreasonable. My boyfriend is overseas serving for the marines and I've been alone here for around 2 months. It's been really hard. When I was out clubbing one night, having fun with my girl friends we got a little drunk we were having fun. They kept telling me to just hook up with one of the guys who approached me at the club and I refused because it felt weird. But then this guy came up to me and he was really charming. He reminded me a lot of my boyfriend only that this guy was a bit taller and had a really deep voice.. it was just, I don't know. He could have told me to do something and I would have done it, he was just really hot. He was dancing with me and we got a few shots and then I ended up sucking his dick in the bathroom. Did I do something wrong here? My friends say I had the right to have some fun for a night if my boyfriend wasn't there for me and I kind of agree. How can you expect people to go that long without sex? Now I'm not planing to tell my boyfriend about this, he would just get mad. But I can't help but feel I did something wrong

They sound jealous and possessive, which is unattractive even if they were your agreed booty partner. Sounds like an attention who uses you to boist their self esteem, they don't want to share their personal ego boist, especially not with someone who will inevitably take attention away from this. This type if person is toxic, id suggest telling them to deal with you dating people like an adult friend should, or fuck off

How would you feel if you were away for so long and when you came back your partner was cheating? Trying to play both men at the same time won't end up well for either three of you. If you don't want to be with your boyfriend anymore it's better just to dump him then lead him on.

I'm as much scared of losing him as he is of losing me too. But he just keeps telling me that he's not ready for a relationship yet.
And that he may be someday. It makes me so sad that one day, he might just wake up and feel like I'm not enough and leave me

I haven't seen my bf since august, and this isn't even the first time he's been gone for 6 months. I've been with him since 2012, and he's been gone for a lot of it. I haven't cheated once, not even close. If anything I've ghosted "friends" who tried to get lascivious and kiss me. If you have such lack of control over your pussy and mind, you have no business in a ldr . Break up and leave that poor man alone, he deserves better than the likes of you

Either leave them alone, or he'll continue to use you as nothing more than a temporary ego boost. Statistically you're likely to find someone who matches you better anyways

>But I can't help but feel I did something wrong
Nah, I'm sure that once your bf is back and excited to see you he'll be pleased to hear that some other guys satisfied your sexual urges.

If you don't love him enough to control yourself when he's away and give him a reason to trust you then you two shouldn't be together, you clearly couldn't withstand that 'test' of him being away for so long even tho its only been 2 months so I doubt you'll last longer.

I'm amazed this got 3 serious replies

If a guy is nice and really approachable, would you kiss him on the cheek or hug him just because you can? because you're friendly and you know he won't mind? or because you might like that guy?

I've had so many women treat me like this but I was always afraid to act on it because I didn't know if its appropriate

Why? Do you think it's a troll? My bf told me that shit happened all the time when he was deployed. They had this post where everyone would put letters of gfs who broke up/cheated, it was full.

So I met up with a male friend of my ex-girlfriend the other day after he hit me up. It's been three months since I had heard from him (during the break up) and since I was always cool with him I obliged. So we chilled and grabbed a few beers at a bar.

I tried avoiding talking about my ex but it was inevitable that she would be brought up in convo. He mentioned that she is miserable because her boyfriend now is a complete asshole and a chronic cheater. He also said that she regrets the actions that caused our break-up.

The day after, the weirdest thing happened. My ex-girlfriend current boyfriend sent me a picture of my ex and him together through IG.

Why would go out of his way to do this?

GIRLS:

How often do you expect a guy to have a big penis? Like, when you’re so close with your crush (big and tall), and turns out that he has a small dick, would that change your feelings towards him?

Why can’t you tell your bf? Why do you keep it a secret? That’s because you know it’s wrong.

It is odd, sounds like they care more about making you feel bad than actual relatiinship. Your ex may have told him to do that, to try to make you jealous of her being in a new relationship. I'd just block/ignore them if I were you. Sound toxic

I think the fakery is evident in her reaction. It's not a thing you're going to have a moral dilemma over, your either know it's wrong or you're a sociopath and know it's wrong but don't care.

I have no idea but that whole things smells funky. Stay outta that shit.

Girls, do you like guys that are kind and gentle?

I don't want a big penis. I think there's a post asking this every hour here ffs. I'm quite content with my BFS average penis, if anything the look and hygiene of the penis means more to me. Anything bigger would just be pain and ripping. Atm even my menstrual cup is a stretch to get in, I don't need any goddamn dragon dildo cocks fucking shit up. Unless you literally have a micropenis, you're fine. Even if you had a micro dick, theres short pussies out there who would still take you

Kind and gentle is too vague. I'm a sucker for a guy who really cares though. I thought it was the sweetest thing when my bf called Cali highway patrol because I was late coming home after classes, and I was riding my motorbike through a storm, so he called because he was worried something happened to me. Little unconventional things like that im a HUGE sucker for and never forget.

yes, but in my whole life I met exactly one guy who I could actually describe as such (went absolutely crazy for him for a while)

I FINALLY DID IT. Last night I told a dude I liked him. It was over text. Instead of reacting either way, he asked to talk about it in person. It was so late that I declined at the time. I'm a little worried though. If he wanted to reject me, he would have straight up over text right?

Literally no one cares and the only reason we shame guy slike you is because you are insecure and annoying, see how you ruin all of these threads.

What does it mean if a girl whose known that I've been in to her for years starts talking to me again all of a sudden? When I made advances before I didn't get anything.

I suspect that she's realizing she doesn't have many choices other than me, or that she is feeling lonely right now. Should I bite or is that too beta of me?

I think I would actually prefer if my hypothetical bf had a smaller/thinner peen. It's embarrassing to say but I can't even put on tampons comfortably without using a lube.

Attached: image.jpg (250x250, 25K)

Girls, you make me abloobloobloo

Honestly I wouldn't want to let someone I know down over text, so don't assume anything.

Girls/guys, what has Jow Forums taught you about the opposite gender?

Are you sure she's actually flirting with you or did she just drop in to say hi?

It wasn't flirting, just catching up, trying to be friendly. I just don't get why someone who already soft rejected me would want to be in contact out of nowhere.

I'll let you in on a secret, the only advantage of a big dick is not being as insecure about it. The problem is that you think your dick is too small, not that it actually is. Chill senpai.

But why would she do that if she is in fact miserable with him like her friend told me?

Someone did mention that since their relationship is in the shitter that he feels threatened that she will him for me. He may have caught wind that I met with her friend and did this to get a message across to me. That we are fine so fuck off.

Absolutely nothing.

There's a lot more crazy Jow Forums tier type guys out there than I had hoped. And makes me wonder how many guys i run into irl secretly think toxic shit like that and just put on a fake persona whenever girls are around. Guys irl treat me much differently than here, here they actually listen to me and don't get distracted by my exterior. I wish I could stay anonymous irl sometimes as well, help weed out fake people.

How long did you know each other? And what do you mean by "soft rejecting"?

Dicks are serious business

I asked her out over email (all I had) couple weeks ago. She went on a planned vacation and it didnt end up happening but she said it sounded fun and that she would be back on march 24th

fast forward to this weekend. first time reconnecting. we work together and she brought supplies i needed to meet up with her to get and she asked for my phone number to send me location

Conversation flowed, no awkwardness then

What should I do now?

People are more complicated than you think.

I certainly hope so.

7 years at this point. I only asked her out just last year. I thought it went well. And then I got the "too busy" reply when I proposed the next one, and we haven't been out ever since nor was she responsive anymore after.

Is dating an ex a bad idea or if both are open to it and just out to have fun could it be harmless?

Women: Why do you say you don't like a man, when you actually do? For example, I worked with a girl and this guy, and the guy was pretty attractive. Most of the girls at our store were up front with the fact they found him attractive, while this one girl swore up and down he wasn't her type. Come time for her to leave, and at a thing we had at a bar, she apparently hooked up with him and gave him head. Why mask your attraction to someone with vehemently denying you're into soneone? This has occurred at least once with all of the women I'm acquainted with no matter their age. Please explain this phenomenon.

Girls, what's your take on keeping in contact after a first date? It was 2 days ago and only time I talked to her after was a text to let her know I had fun and wanted to do it again. She seemed genuinely interested in a second one when we parted and didn't shut me down but now I worry about being too distant or too talkative/clingy.
Was thinking of asking her how her new job is but I don't think she starts until tuesday. Then at the same time set up something for the weekend.
I just want to save talking for being in person.
I'm probably being way too worried about this and need to chill out but I have the experience of a high schooler in an adults body

Attached: 1518045175865.jpg (564x811, 55K)

Grills
How do I make lots of friends with you?
If I do make lots of friends with girls, can I just let my handsome face and sweet personality do the work for me?

No. You will have to go through dating taking the initiative until the end of your days. Being good looking won't get girls to come to you. Good luck.

Next time someone asks about big dicks, use pic related.

Attached: Screenshot_20180401-144653 insecure dicks.png (1014x1783, 389K)

Someone will get hurt if you don't intend to fix the relationship

DADDY THEY PUT ME IN THE SCREENCAP!

Very important and very attractive qualities, but you date a package deal. I'm not going to be attracted to an insecurity-riddled, slavish guy afraid to speak out and think for himself just because he's kind-hearted. I have so far never fallen for a man who wasn't overtly sensitive though, and I doubt I ever will.

Wait a goddamn minute. I'm terrible at approaching girls, because I always rely on them to signal they want me me to

Attached: 1506385949341m.jpg (1024x576, 41K)

It's shame because they feel attraction but also are put off by him for other reasons (e.g. being obnoxious/arrogant). Just like guys aren't going to proudly tell the world if they're dying to fuck the fat girl or the girl their friends make fun of for being a slut.

Alternatively in this specific situation, it's also possible that he really was not her (usual) type in terms of looks, but after flirting, drinking and talking she was attracted to him because of his demeanor or charm. There's definitely types of men I am disinterested in at first sight, but that initial weariness can go out of the window very fast if I see beyond the first impression that they are pleasant, attractive people despite not being what I am usually attracted to.

Many things. The truth is sad, though. I wish girls liked Disney princesses and being called princess.
I've learned positive things as well.

It is just what anonymity is. Even Chad types think/say r9k shit between them, you just don't see it.
Sometimes I troll here just for fun, though. Do you forgive me? :

I'm in the same boat, and look where its taken us. I tried to warn you.

It's a love/hate thing with Chad.

I don't know about fixing the relationship but we want to fix ourselves, and we both seem to like seeing each-other and doing things again after the memories of being really unhappy and shitty with each-other.

A lot (including that men can move their dick a little at will), but the three things that stand out to me most is the preoccupation of men with their lovers' former partners, their obsession with youth and the fact that people who unironically are old school "women should not be allowed to vote" misogynists are, in fact, still a thing.

It's actually kind of weird, I've been coming here for seven+ years. Obviously I'm quite aware that this website draws a specific kind of crowd, and isn't an accurate sample size of men as a whole. But most of the people posting here are also living their lives out there, it isn't a 100% raving lunatics or 100% average well-adjusted citizens story. The result is that I have an entire database with world views, opinions etc of which I have no idea to what extent they are relatable for most men I actually meet.

>preoccupation of men with their lovers' former partners, their obsession with youth
Do women not think about these things as well or did it just surprise you that men did?

As a guy just barely out of the main Jow Forums demographic, the legitimate "women shouldn't vote" crowd is rarer than a full on soyboy.

>Even Chad types think/say r9k shit between them, you just don't see it.
Absolutely. Confidence is the best mask you can wear to protect yourself in a social situations. I know a fair few guys who are fit, attractive, bubbly, and constantly draw people to them in social situations whereas in private they have anxieties and sometimes bad mental health.

do you expect a guy to be Jow Forums if he's comfortable the way he is? I'm not exactly skinny but not fat either, don't really wanna get ripped, just lift weights to feel better and work out my arms other than that I don't do much else

what should i do on a first date

>don't really wanna be ripped
You're not going to accidentally become arnie bud don't worry, especially if you don't take it seriously

>girl asks me for pic on dating site yesterday
>was going to post pic now
>"User disabled their account"
:(
She could just wait a little.

just b urself ;-)

Most women definitely don't love to be reminded of the fact that their loved one has known love/sex before them, either, but it's in a different way. It's usually just pragmatic and focused on the fear of being inferior ("she was his first love", "he still drops everything if she needs to talk", "she's more beautiful than I am"). If they are convinced he's over her - or even better, if she royally fucked up and ruined the memory of herself/their relationship - it's typically a non-issue. Obviously men have this particular flavor of insecurity as well. But the sort of territorial "I can't stand the very concept of not being first" is not something I've come across in women.

Same for youth, it's individual how much someone cares and society in general is very youth-oriented. But it seems to be much less straightforward/big a focus in women. If you look at the gay dating scenes, youth is also a BIG thing in homosexual dating and not in lesbian dating. Might have to do with biological focus on fertility and the time window for that? But it was definitely surprising to me at first, I like pretty fresh faced boys as much as anyone else, but I think some wear and tear can be supersexy as well in a different way, whether talking men or women.

I don't doubt those are rare, still it's weird having read up so much on such a specific demograph and not knowing exactly how that relates to everyday life. Not that this is anyone's fault but my own.

its the fact you have to maintain a body like that and I know I won't be able to commit. I'm also way too comfortable the way I am to force a change, just not sure if thats attractive in any way

>girl has pictures of herself doing pole dance on her dating site profile
What can we get from this, guys and girls?

Ask them about themself, be funny, don't get sweaty or stressed, and try to have a good time.
And jerk off beforehand.

What should I be doing to get a gf/fwb 26 or older?

>jerk off beforehand
Why?

Because if you're super horny you're not going to judge whether or not this person is right for you, you'll just wanna fuck. If you're not focused on nutting you're going be able to actually evaluate them as a person.

Yeah, men don't want someone's leftovers or some old hag. Wow, so weird, right?
You already live on easy-mode, stop complaining, dumb cunt.

pls help
Not necessarily just girls, guys with experience too

Attached: 1518048888977.jpg (600x600, 67K)

Well, given that women don't view men who had a love life as "someone's leftovers" and tend to view older men as more attractive than vice versa, it was surprising to me yes.

Doesn't mean I said or implied men don't have the right to value what they do. Just answering the question by saying what stood out to me. Chill out.

I should have said more in my question but really I'm just trying to fuck

Not an expert with texting as I hate it myself, but I think asking her on Tuesday whether she had a fun Easter/her job was good is soon enough.

>Well, given that women don't view men who had a love life as "someone's leftovers"
Because it's different for men and women.

Yeah, that's why I brought it up. Obviously I knew the majority of men don't want an easy woman, but how men can be haunted by knowing she had anyone else to begin with is something I only learned on here.

What surprised me personally is that an "old hag" is anyone 25+. I've always known men value youth because it's all over pop culture but I thought it was more of a 45+ thing.
But this isn't just a men thing. As an adult I notice how youth obsessed our society is. It's weird.

How do men rate women? What is the difference between a 5/10 and a 9/10?

5/10
barely any ass or tits, no sense of fashion, regular somewhat messy hair, little to no make up, doesn't really stand out. Has a higher chance to have a cool personality so very datable.

9/10
whatever the guy considers his perfect girl to be

Bump

5/10 is a basic bitch
6/10 is a basic bitch with a pretty face
7/10 is a basic bitch with a pretty face and good body
8/10 is a decent girl with some interests that are simmilar to mine with a decent face and body
9/10 is a decent girl with a lot of interests a decent face and body
10/10 is like 9/10 but is my fetish. Skinny lanky blond or jet black haired that plays guitar.

Not sure if this would go here but I'm also not sure it warrants it's own thread:
How do women view tinder? I have one match that hasn't ever said anything in a week and another that asked for my phone number then unmatched.
What the fuck?

Do I really need to be a flashy show off that takes every opportunity to impress a girl to have a chance against other guys like that? as in, would a girl ever prefer a more modest guy who's not so in your face about how cool and impressive he is? I feel like every time I try to pick up girls when my friends are around, they always overshadow my efforts because I'm not as forward as they are

5/10 is literally average girl
9/10 subjectively perfect girl

It doesn't matter, men are desperate and have low standards. Unless the woman is super ugly she has a chance at a relationship with most guys and a chance at sex with almost all guys.

Pls respond

Whenever they ask you a question, you should take a really long time before answering, and after you answer you should hold your breath and then study their facial expressions expectantly until they speak, and then exhale with a shudder as if some sort of huge burden has been lifted from your shoulders.

It shows respect for them as a person.

Females: artfag here, I noticed that 99.99% of animal artists are female (not counting furries), do any females have any clue why women are so deeply into animals in general? Or why women generally like animals so much and are more likely to be vegan?

Attached: 1522563447631.png (394x242, 94K)

Is 6 inch girth big?

From a scale of 1-10, how bad of an idea is it to sleep with a man who has a girlfriend and a kid with said girlfriend?

>people who unironically are old school "women should not be allowed to vote" misogynists are, in fact, still a thing.

If you were a German child living in these times where womens votes get you raped because "them poor dindu 14 year old bearded refugees need to be shoved into dem schools and it's racist to questions their age or why they have wrinkles because they've been through enough", then you'd understand.

To put it in other words, women's rights end, where children's feelings begin. I'm not even saying all the refugees are going to be rapists, but what I am saying is an easily exploitable system will attract the most exploitative people.

But, women are more interested in voting for team wymyn than voting based on policies it seems. Far too many of you would happily pimp out the next generation to see Merkel or Clinton in power.

This is for girls and guys I guess, didn't want to make my own thread.

Just hung out with a girl and we talked a bit, she said every guy she has dated has been the biker rough guy type, I'm not really like that, more of the pretty boy type with charm, but she seems pretty cool.

It just irks me because all her exes were like this and we both said were interested in each other romantically, but I feel I might be wasting my time because shes into a different type of guys. Can someone give me insight? Have you girls ever broken the mold of the kind of guys you get involved with?

>What is the difference between a 5/10 and a 9/10?

Depends on the guy.

5/10 to me is this smoking hot co-worker that I'd never risk talking to she is on that many levels of resting bitchface. She's just there to look at, and to be honest, being anywhere near her does not make me happy.

10/10 is this toned, tan-light brown skin conservative co-worker with the cutest fucking accent in the world, who makes me smile and loves saying my name (in that accent though) when she talks to me, smiles and waves her shocking small hands at me (small hands are great, the make everything look big) and even when I'm worried I might have slipped up gotten too close or creeped her out she'll always seem to do something to let me know she still wants me around,

She doesn't have the ass or tits that bitchface has, but she don't need them. If my 10/10 had them it wouldn't be fair to the other women.

that's a terrible advice because then you'll just end up not giving any romantic/sexual vibes and it'll end with "you're a decent guy but there just aren't any chemistry"

obviously you shouldn't be a creepy sexhound but remember that you're there to find a romantic partner not a buddy

How do I best approach a girl who I vaguely know but who probably doesn't know me? We have similar interests and stuff. I'm not a neckbeard basement dweller, but I'm a bit awkward with people at first.

Been seeing a girl for a month now, we've been on more than a few dates, hung out a bunch and slept together twice. I've never been this far in a relationship before, at what point does this become a serious thing? Do we actually sit down and talk about it or do I just keep seeing her and hope it evolves organically?

I've been with my gf for 4 years. I go back and forth on whether I want to get married almost a daily basis. I know she really wants to get married.

If you were her, what would you want me to do? Keep in mind breaking up with her will really hurt her.