How to cope with jealousy

My bf has slept with a lot more people than me. I'm generally completely fine with it. But we live in a small town and lately it seems like we are always bumping into some girl he fucked.

In the past two months:
>went to liquor store notice counter girl keeps staring at him. We leave and he says
"Man shes changed a lot"
"Oh you knew her?"
"Yeah we used to fuck"

>He goes to have bro night playing cards
>Comes home
"Crazy that one of my bro's friends is married to my ex now but it was cool to catch up with her"

>Go to public easter egg hunt
>girl walks up with her son "Oh hi"
>they talk for a while she walks off
>he says "weird seeing ex's with kids of their own ya know?"

>Other night he comes home from weed dealer who is lesbian
>"Its so cool you dont mind me hanging with girls that you dont get jealous and bitch and keep me from being around girls like all my other exes did"
>Talk and ends up telling me his other dealer who I knew hed spent time with since we've been dating, he also slept with her

Like holyshit is there a single girl in our town and the ones around it that you havent fucked!? But I didnt say that.

How do I let go of this. I just get so jealous now I feel like any girl I see him talk to hes probably fucked her and it fills me with rage and jealousy. I know I should just accept it but it hasn't been that easy for me. One or two exes I get it, it's small town(s). And it's fine thats his past but I dont like to think of his dick inside 15 other girls. And feel I am always being reminded.

Attached: 1521584319108.png (407x391, 175K)

Sorry for green text fail.

Your bf is a whore. Leave. You are just another nail in a still long board. If he doesn't have a problem telling you about his whore past, it's not over and he doesn't think you are even worth kepping his mouth closed.

He will never change, you will never be truly happy with him. Leave while you can.

as long as you keep seeing them and he is so boastful telling you he fucked them it present, not past and neither you or he can put this behind you. You are the fool however that decided to make a bf of the small town slut.

All those gf's from the pas, just like you, probably weren't the jealous kind until the daily bombardment of all the women

Leave him

Tell him firmly that you understand he has a past and you appreciate a heads up if a serious ex is going to be at a small get together or something, but he needs to stop needlessly dropping how he fucked every other girl you walk past.
Then give him at most twice to fuck up and correct him. If he keeps doing it despite clear instructions, he either gets some weird kick out of it or he doesn't care about you enough to take your feelings seriously despite not sharing them himself. Lots of people don't like to hear about ex partners, it isn't an outrageous request and shouldn't be hard to honor.

This is provided you're being honest with yourself about being entirely comfortable with his past itself. That he can't change and if you can't accept it, the sooner you leave the more pain you spare both of you.

He has no respect for you and is a manwhore. I’m a manwhore myself and I have a cute 18yr gf. I’d never tell her who I fucked in public, that’ll just make her feel shitty. Shitty bf

So you think if he was serious about me or I mattered to him, he wouldnt tell me he had ever fucked any of those women? Because then itd be like he was keeping it from me dont you think?

I feel that a lot of men fuck around I dont really think it makes him the town whore, Im sure there are worse.

He is obviously proud of all the women hes fucked but I think probably most men feel the same.

Well at least if you stay together your kids might have a better chance at being AlphaChad, instead of losercucks.

You can almost see the regret in my parents eyes.

My bf supposedly fucked a lot, but I live in L.A., so I do not relate to the small town recognition at all. I don't think I've run into anyone he's fucked. If I did like you have, if probably get pissed too

Honestly user, he probably just doesn't think anything of it. Just tell him that when he sees someone he used to fuck or date, to just leave that part out. Then YOU have to resist the urge to ask if he has slept with her. Or if it's just the way he puts it, then tell him that. You accept that he was very active sexually before you two got together, mention that during this talk, otherwise he might feel otherwise.

TL;DR
Just let him know what's bothering you, and try not to be a dick about it.

Thank you both I will do this.

I did not know how to approach it without sounding angry and jealous. And honestly felt that he was just being himself and that I was jealous over something I shouldnt care about because I truly am okay with his past.

>So you think if he was serious about me or I mattered to him, he wouldnt tell me he had ever fucked any of those women?
Think about a very important date, be it privat or an job interview. How do you present yourself? How do you want the person to think of you? Do you want them to feel literally "one of many"? Someone you don't even give a shit to put on a clean shirt? Simply not giving a fuck? Or will you try to make yourself look as good as possible?

Well, do you consider beeing the butt of the joke of the towns male whore beeing an "alpha trait" or otherwise desirable? Does it make you feel admired constantly hearing that you're just another hole which should be lucky to get his time of the day?

He doesn't take you seriously. He wouldn't put a ring on it, so he doesn't give a shit and treats you like one of the boys. You're a fuckbuddy.

Sorry to tell you that.

He is just being himself. In a serious relationship, however, you'll BOTH make adjustments for your partner. You aren't asking him to change something about himself, you're just asking him to be more tactful about the way he talks about that area of his past. Both me and my wife are ex-whores. I'm not really a fan of thinking about her past, whereas she isn't as bothered by mine. We've both taken the approach to not talk about that stuff unless it's extremely relevant to the conversation at hand.

It's all just little adjustments.

You'll be the next ex in town.

When we first started dating he didnt mention things like that. And did the whole song and dance everyone does in the beginning of a relationship to try to make themselves appear as appealing as possible. But then people slowly get comfortable with eachother and start to be themselves completely and thats why I said I felt he was just being himself. Im sure he is proud of his sexual conquest what man isnt? Thats completely fine. I feel it is more likely he isnt considering how it makes me feel or that he thinks Im not bothered by it because I havent said anything.

Or you could be completely right and maybe he is just using me and I mean nothing to him. But I dont feel that is the case.

Thank you very much for your input that makes me feel so much better and more confident that I can talk it through with him.

No problem, user. I don't know him, but I'm going to assume that his sexual past is something that has probably bothered other people before now. So just make sure you're very clear that you aren't attacking him in any way, and that you accept him and his past. It's all just the unnecessary sharing of impertinent information. You got this, user.

Well, my husband had many women as well before me. He never mentions it or anything related if he can avoid it to prevent me feeling like one of many. He isn't "proud" of fucking around, he often mentions how he retrospectavly would never wanted anybody but me and would have waited would he have known. He's no sentimental soyboy, quite the contrary, he just think that thing between us is much more important than any random fuck ever has been.

Just like I would never even think about even telling him a thing about my previous men. That's part of our respective past which we closed for our future. It's hard to see it in what you describe. Beeing comfy with each other and making your partner feel like a use sock mid air towards the washing pile of fellow ones are two differnt things.

But he is your husband. I think its different to marry someone or realize you will marry them and then look back and think "I didnt need any of those other people I wish it had just been us"

But I disagree with that because I think if I hadnt been through relationships I had and he hadnt been through what he has, we may not have ended up together at all.

I agree there is a level of respect that should be there and Im not saying he isnt being disrespectful. I was only saying that, it doesnt mean that he MEANT disrespect. He may not have considered my feelings and maybe he is being selfish and only thinking of himself when he mentions these things. I cant be sure without asking him.

People say things to each other all the time without thinking or meaning to hurt the other person but it happens.

Thank you user, and everyone else too.

>I was only saying that, it doesnt mean that he MEANT disrespect.
Sure, the subcontious is at fault. But most NPCs act on it and don't do thinks contiously, which in my personal opinion shows their true colours.

I mean, you are already taking his side, so I guess it's /thread time.

Perfect example of how men can be whores too, you are probably just another hole to him that he'll dump when he gets bored of.

Offer threesome, see who he picks as the third

This just screams spinelessness to me. Man the fuck up and accept that your actions have responsibility, aka people might actually not find you attractive if you whore around. As soon as someone goes for something like "past is in the past hehe ;)" I just know that they are trying to avoid the label of a slut.

>beeing mature enough to see mistakes in the past made due to a shitty culture is beeing spineless
We are both more than rooted and simply not so autistic as to constantly speak about previous sexual encounters, although we both talked about them once. That's just respect for oneself and your spouse, but you couldn't know.

Someone's salty.

>Blaming culture instead of taking responsibility for your actions.

I see that personal responsibility is unknown concept to you. Keep rationalizing your spinelessness however you want.

>so many presumptions
Senpai, telling kids that they need to test out their sex life on others before settling down constantly is like feeding children shit and blaming them on their future life habits. But I'm happily married, which obviously triggers you and my husband and I both learned from this experience and will educate our own children in a better way.

It was nice talking to you, but it's now time to stop before you make a bigger foul out of yourself. Your saltyness wont affect my happiness, so it's really a waste of your precious efforts.

Attached: 1522506239910.png (249x250, 78K)

The problem isn't that he fucked around (though that's definitely not a good thing). The problem is that he's constantly bringing it up to you. He's manipulating you. He's letting you know he can get pussy if you ever leave so you have no power over him.

It does seem like he's going out of his way to rub your nose in it when he really doesn't need to bring it up. I don't want to speculate on why he'd do that, but it seems insensitive to me.

Maybe in his mind he's being honest, but it's not like you're asking to hear about his exes. Maybe you should just tell him that you don't want to hear so much about his past

1. He's lying. We all lie to look badass.
2. Tell him to shut the fuck up about it. He's probably trying to impress you or make you jelous. Tell him you don't need to know about it.
3. Decide if you want a pure virgin husbando

Is there anything more pathetic than the guy who assumes every other guy is lying about their sex life?
>haha y-yeah right, I'm SO sure you've gotten laid before, l-liar

the "you're so Chill and Nice compared to my exes haha"/"most girls would be upset but you're not!"/etc is a big red flag imo, don't let him treat you like a doormat

>lying to your own girlfriend about who you've slept with
Real shit.
Sounds like a fuckboy, OP.
Either you leave or you sit down and discuss your discomfort with him.

He’s doing two things here.

A) taking no effort to hide from you with whom he slept
B) had a lot of previous jealous girlfriends. With numbers like that, this is probably his fault rather than theirs

You can draw your own conclusions from that, but a guy who gives their gfs reason to be jealous, and acts rather haughtily (to my opinion) about his past conquers, sounds like he doesn’t respect his partners much.

This. /thread

Really sucks... I know that stuff can feel like a scar.

I don't really know how women feel about this stuff honestly. For guys it makes you feel insecure, but for girls is it the same kind of feeling?

Regardless, he sounds like the kind of person who likes to whore around. Maybe he's done with all that, but there's a likelihood he's not, so please protect yourself. He might not be someone you can grow to trust. For all we know he could be the perfect husband material. Maybe let him know you dislike that. Some guys get it in their head that girls value them more and appreciate them more if they can act like they've fucked alot of women. They think it makes them more impressive. Some guys even think it turns their girl on. Make it clear it alienates you and isn't a secret turnon or anything.

He's a manwhore, period. I'm rather a prude myself, which means I wouldn't tolerate that in a gal, so for the same reason, I wouldn't tolerate it with a guy (where I a girl); I'm a tad of a traditionalist, not a hypocrite. To summarize, I'd leave him.

PS: How big is his cock? Does he have some monsterdong and he's not afraid of being such a slut?

He's either completely oblivious on how it affects you or is doing it on purpose hoping it makes you do more effort to keep him. In my experience having slept around actually makes most women do more effort for you.

That being said I'm furious at my roommate.
>Been hooking up with coworker for 2 weeks
>She came over twice and one time my roommate was here aswell
>He tried to devalue me but I'm pretty witty so it worked out badly for him
>Ffw today, the girl I seeing is out of town for a family gathering and my roommate also went to his family for easter.
>She texted me a few times all good also told me my roommate started talking to her on messenger
>What the fuck
>He came home and I didn't confront him instead he started to gloat towards me that he's messaging my girl and let me read the texts
>It's mostly her giving him short replies and him trying to be funny, even offering her a massage.
>I acted like I was cool with it but I was searing and asked him wazzup.
>"I was bored at my family gathering, thought it'd be funny, haha."

Why the fuck message the girl I'm seeing and then rub it in my face? This isn't the first time he tries to one up me, try to devalue me fails and then starts to be passive agressive about it. I'm pretty chill since I saw the girl was distant and that she told me so he's no threat. But if it escalated, and he tried, I'd have fucked him up.

OP here. It is gigantic but not uncomfortably so. He is white and it equals that of a black guy I dated. Easily 9-10 inches and good thick. He had a tinder a one point so I know he met a lot of girls through that. Honestly he is kind of a chad if that wasnt obvious through how many girls hes slept with. Hes no beef cake but hes muscular and very good looking desu Ive never dated anyone so good looking. So I really felt like ya know it was natural for someone sociable and good looking to have had a lot of partners and be proud of it. He really is a good person and good to me aside from what Ive said about him boasting on previous sexual conquests.

He had three or so serious relationships that lasted for a year or more and every girl cheated on him and broke his heart so he ended up just kind of casually dating and fucking around and even though I am not one to fuck around and never have been, I can sympathize with that.

I am glad I checked back I figured the thread would be dead by now. I just want to say thanks to everyone though I really appreciate getting advice from so many points of view it has helped me view this in a more unbiased light so honestly thank you all anons.

Lmfao I swear to god I didnt type in desu it just autocorrected hahahha

>every girl cheated on him
Girl you falling into the trap

>OP here. It is gigantic but not uncomfortably so. He is white and it equals that of a black guy I dated. Easily 9-10 inches and good thick.
Well, that settles it. Gonna get my noose ready...

Attached: 1518482401035.jpg (647x451, 30K)

OP again! Size really doesnt matter to honest girls looking for a true partner I promise you!! I was once engaged to a guy with a very small maybe 4 in. hard no joke and I didnt care at all because I loved him. He turned into an asshole and cheated on me so it didnt work out but see it really doeant matter I promise dont give up hope user!

This is possible but thats okay. Gotta take risks in every relationship by putting trust in someone.

My reaction is genuine concern, not jealousy.

I'm like 6"x6" (~7"x6" if I bonepress), and curved upwards. When literal 9"x7" Chads walk the Earth, what kind of hope do the rest of us have? Also
>4" cock
>cheated
How do you even muster the courage to do that?

Yes I see a better scope of the situation thanks to anons in this thread. The jealousy is most of what I feel because I am very much in love with him.

That is a perfect size honestly you have nothing to worry about. I promise not every woman is looking for a chad with the biggest cock theyve ever seen. I know I wasnt, it really just happened. Ive never dated any guy I would remotely consider a chad until him and Im an old-fashioned only fuck if youre dating kind of girl. Ive dated guys with big and small all different kind of looks and personalities I promise you have nothing to be worried about when looking for a true partner.

And that 4 in. ex was a musician. So. Of course ladies wanted him just for that.

>That is a perfect size honestly you have nothing to worry about.
Dunno, I'm 6'1" and some change, broad shoulders, so the height plus the curvature and the big balls make it seem rather smaller. Dunno, might be my insecurity and loneliness fucking with me.
>And that 4 in. ex was a musician. So. Of course ladies wanted him just for that.
Wait... this shit works? The whole "money and prestige" bit? I always thought it was a meme, to be honest.

I promise you have nothing to worry about and I really mean that to any man worried about his size. It really only matters to people who are shallow, sex can always be enjoyable if both partners are into each other in my experience at the least but I truly believe that even from talking to friends and others as well.

And for me it wasnt about money he was an amatuer and didnt make a lot, but he could play beautifully on bass and guitar and had a great singing voice and I know that can charm and appeal to women. In the same way Im sure, a woman excelling in a skill like singing or playing an instrument is surely just as appealing to men. I think just the fact that someone puts work and dedication into exceeding a certain skill is attractive.

Can confirm, it's not the money and the prestige, it's genuinely being impressed by creative mastery. Someone who can create something beautiful is respect-worthy at the least, but often verrry sexy