I'm the migrant caravan's biggest U.S. funder. AMA

I manage two hedge funds with assets totaling over $75b combined. A lifelong Republican, I've always believed that America is the only nation where you can start homeless and penniless and become a wealthy businessman if you simply try.

To that end, I have forged an alliance with a bipartisan committee that is funding the Honduran migrant caravan and is paying for its asylum legal fees, etcetera. I strongly believe that everyone fleeing violence deserves a chance for asylum, no matter their skin color, religion, nationality, or political beliefs.

Attached: 90709EAA-D520-4C16-8DF5-944F063490D8.jpg (800x800, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You deserve a big beautiful bullet to the head.

they can have that in their own fucking country we give them BILLIONS and they do what with it?

>if you simply try
Just shill for Israel and diversity, shekels will flow

>bait
Look commie kike nigger, we're tired of your suicidal altruistic shit

What denomination of christianity are you in then

Glad to see the larping faggots checking in today. Keep up the good work, faggot O.P.

ur mom gay

FPBP

I can't wait until we drag these pigs out of their gated communities and execute them for all the world to see.

Attached: jewpriv.png (789x1024, 398K)

You should all have a few fingers broken for even replying to this LARP.

why don't you do the smart thing and put the money into helping them where they live?
we send billions funneling them into places like cali with huge cost of living already further fucking the labor market and exacerbating homelessness
meanwhile I can help an African still in Africa for just 32cents a day
America MAY be the only place with such opportunity but it doesn't HAVE to be the only one
go help them in central America
I'll even send you 32 cents

Cool larp.. the credentials are a waste of everyones time unless you wanna put up proof. That aside its also Christian to let the dead bury the dead and there are a few examples of Jesus taking care pf his duties before the masses. Noone argues against compassion for fun, the argument is about opportunity cost. The golden has limitations.

Feed the roof of your mouth with high velocity lead, Boomer!

What do you get out of larping on pol?

buy handmade products from honduras like cigars

he's masturbating to our sweet sexy voices and I for one pity the fool

Attached: DiT-EjmUYAMLkCS.jpg (1024x1024, 221K)

Same

>real christians would turn these subversive agents around
they burned the US flag, they're carrying their own national flags and I'm quite certain 99%-100% of these spics can't speak English. Bible clearly states that those who won't assimilate into their host country are to be kicked out.

REAL CHRISTIANS would've burnt atheists,muslims,fags and trannyes at the stake would've justified invading and genociding arabs and niggers in the name of the crusade while doing it for oil and would've exterminated /converted all those asiatic pagans.
ANd your bitch ass would be ousted as an heretical traitor.
t.froma real christian

Attached: 1511531562389.jpg (570x766, 92K)

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

I'm originally from South America. And a Christian too. And let me tell you that I would rather see them all get purged 40k style than let these vile criminals go into a country they don't deserve.

Attached: 0b9.png (364x400, 177K)

Post the smuggie everytime you see an argument like this

Attached: 1530685580391.jpg (600x356, 46K)

>Real Christians
Real Christians would pack up their shit and move to the middle east never to be heard from again.

Nice bait-LARP

But I'm atheist

>1 post by this ID

>t. schlomo

Attached: subversive.jpg (399x398, 14K)

John 10:1

Attached: 1542412314620.png (1000x1000, 345K)

reported spam

larp thread

>real christians get fucked in the ass by shitskins and swallow at the end

Guess I'm not a real christian then, not that I ever gave a fuck about religion anyway. Shitskins need to hang, and so do any collaborators helping invaders.

Real Christians would take back the Holy Land and kill Muzzie slime

>1 post by this ID
fake bread

>migrant caravan's biggest U.S. funder
Judgement is coming for you, Soros.

Attached: 1530117260329.png (908x539, 48K)

Cool story, queer.

>I'm the migrant caravan's biggest U.S. funder. AMA
Oh neat, are you the author of "I'm an ex-Trump-supporting white supremacist Christian who loves Obama now and think that Trump is the anti-Christ and I am the currently helping untold numbers of refugees defy the law by giving them sanctuary AMA" thread?

Food and water I have none, but I can offer them some blankets to keep warm.

Attached: Blankets.jpg (252x200, 14K)

What violence is occuring in South America? These people just are looking to use the people in USA for free gibs