The current and future state of the world makes me want to commit suicide

The current and future state of the world makes me want to commit suicide
Is there any way to lead a happy, healthy life in these sick times?

Attached: mag-28WMT-t_CA0-articleLarge.jpg (600x416, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CKjaFG4YN6g
discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oh come on that blackpilled period will pass, then just start organising. Have some fighting spirit. Going up against entire system is fun.

youtube.com/watch?v=CKjaFG4YN6g

Yeah, move to norway/sweden and work and live on a farm.

Live for yourself and those you care about.
Take the time to enjoy beauty when you see it.
Treat and reward yourself sometimes.

no/yes

The great part about the death of the Old is the birth of the New. The only real question is: Will you have the will to shape the New yourself, or will you be an observer while others create their worlds?

When empires fall, there's a lot of useful stuff you can salvage for your own little empire. And from these countless new empires, some will remain and grow bigger, repeating the cycle of history. Don't try to save the entire world, it's impossible. Go build your own and defend it.

i was on the same boat but then i got dumped by my ex, now today im planning to have a threesome with some sluts that study psychology, life gets better brother

Not even going to waste time giving a proper reply as each time I reply to these stupid "ugh I'm sad Wana kill myself " threads it's always some attention seeking faggot who doesn't even take the advice

Kys already

>Is there any way to lead a happy, healthy life in these sick times?

turn off the news, meditate on the bliss of Nirvana and the Buddha dharma, consider how fortunate you are to have been born human, study astronomy, get a cosmic perspective, life is over in a flash, but our karma persists until extinguished in Nirvana, that is your mission should you choose to accept it in this life or the next or the next ...

Attached: manju91b.jpg (793x668, 348K)

Uma

lol, yah, going against the entire system is so fun....based Fin is right though, it can be rewarding if you get through the blackpill stage and have the spirit, otherwise it will just kill you eventually. Here's a mustakrackish for you efforts.

Attached: mustakrakish.jpg (600x339, 25K)

get off the internet you rarted npc faggot leaf and go do something with your life.

Fucking black-pills. Clean your dick and clean your fucking room. Then join your fellow whitemen and bring about the extermination of the jew.

No the future is bleak. A lack of a properly structured global eugenics program, is going to enable the unfit to thrive at the expense of the genetically exceptional. Sad times leaf slut.

Attached: Aids.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Transhumanism is the only way to achieve happiness

Attached: 1534348069488.png (679x925, 582K)

Fuck off you pale inbred island chimp, cleaning your room isn't going to stop the corrupt political system of the Western (soon to be Global) Democratic enterprise from enacting dysgenic institutions. All hope is lost, since politics is immutable.

Attached: Cross wielding faggot (you).jpg (800x820, 91K)

>Then join your fellow whitemen and bring about the extermination of the jew.
Did you not read this part of my post?

Transhumanism is a pipe dream, Lol. It'll never happen within our life times, you sad delusional autistic bastard.

Attached: Lmao.png (310x326, 11K)

Can't you read my name you dyslexic moron? I'm Somali, not white. Btw I like the Jews. They're funny with the way they use their powers to undermine nations.

Attached: Double digit IQ (you).jpg (480x470, 22K)

Concentrate on those around you and your life, stop worrying about the world

His genes aren't exceptional though, so what ever he does is meaningless. Since his intellectual capabilities are limited to the average norm of a moron.

Attached: my niggah.jpg (125x125, 3K)

I wasn't saying you were white. I was pointing out you accused me of advocating inaction which I did not you subhuman nigger.

Become the divine wind, and take the subhumans with you when you go

Lmao, his circle of influence is subject to the macro changes the global collective go through. Shit advice pin head.

Attached: fucking retard.jpg (412x425, 25K)

Well be more explicit with the way you write then, you sissy skinned faggot.

Attached: inbred genes init.jpg (680x458, 53K)

Disconnect

>Is there any way to lead a happy, healthy life in these sick times?
The race war is coming soon my dear user, so there's always that to look forward to!
Think about it; gassing jews, lynching niggers, massacring mudslimes, giving commies helicopter rides, it's gonna be the bees knees my man!

Go rape a monkey and catch aids. Oh wait you already did.

>suffering can be eliminated by technology
If you count a noose as 'technology', then sure. All living things are hardwired to suffer. Your entire motivation to live is suffering. Give a man everything he wants and he'll invent new things to suffer over. Just imagine the absolute madness one would experience if suffering was not around to bind them together.

Do people even think about this shit? Do people even think about "what if I actually got everything I wanted?" Why do people keep falling for these retarded utopian pipe dreams?

Nope, the future encompasses a theme of miscegenation. Your race is doomed to be out bred and muttified. Keep coping though, you pink mouthed shaft licker. Lmao.

Attached: niggah please.jpg (474x468, 27K)

Breathe in through your nose, and then out from your mouth, for at least 15 minutes; this isn't meditation bullshit, this is the fuel of your physiology. Controlling your breath is the beginning of controlling your mind, most people are walking around huffing and puffing through their mouths unaware that their pulse, blood pressure, body temperature, hormones, brain chemicals, and a host of other things are directly related to how you breathe. In through your nose, and out through your mouth, slower and slower, for at least 15 minutes
>peace can become you

Only west African bantu nigs do that, we have islam over in the East. Lol.

Attached: Prostate crusher.jpg (760x752, 66K)

you have legal fucking weed retard go smoke it and explore some of that legendary wilderness up there

>breathe through your nose
>the worlds problems will go away

Attached: IQ below room temperature (you).jpg (645x729, 49K)

Did I say that? Did I imply that? I said
>Breathe in through your nose, and then out from your mouth, for at least 15 minutes
So he doesn't fucking kill himself in the next 15 minutes you dick sucking faggot. Get fucked niggerjew

Get off the internet.
Unless you live in a capital city, you probably don’t see any of Jow Forums‘s problems in real life.

Let the cum slut slit her throat, not a bad loss. Besides leaf's are all tranny's anyway, so she'd be one less aids infested ass licker to worry about. Breathing also doesn't alleviate existential depression, which btw is the byproduct of acknowledging an immutable change.

Attached: dumbass.jpg (1920x1080, 114K)

Canada has a decently sized population. So the macro political arena probably has already permeated into all aspects of Canada's micro locales.

Attached: Downie.jpg (236x228, 6K)

>Breathing also doesn't alleviate existential depression,
sure thing shlomo, he should just slurp down some prozac until he shoots himself or somebody else, right? Your rate of breathing and how you breathe affects every aspect of your physiology, your brain is part of your physiology; are you literally retarded or do (you) just act that way for laughs?

Also post pink boi pucci OP, I need something to flinch my dick at.

Attached: Nazi fag.jpg (1024x668, 106K)

Your a leaf. Invest everything you can in weed stocks. They've already gone through their correction and we're all green today. You're welcome.

Start lifting that the only thing that helps

Attached: 1542832860150.png (556x548, 384K)

>tldr = dunning kruger autist
>different opinion = Kike

Pic related.

Attached: Jesus is jew but I hate Jew.png (698x580, 75K)

Read Industrial Society and Its Future

Attached: 73115ee1-b827-4072-b828-6873bedfca9a.jpg (274x253, 18K)

>Flag

Pic related, been meaning to post that map for quite some time now.

Attached: Gook gene flow.jpg (474x322, 25K)

Meme tier philosopher, his assumptions fail to factor in eugenics. Something which can make man well suited for the industrial life.

Attached: Christianity LoL.png (570x400, 67K)

you are a kike, and a nigger, you're a niggerkike.
Breathing exercises are the only thing that will cure "existential depression", which is just kike talk for having a brain

if you anhero then you wont know whats going to happen on season 3 of america

>Nigger kike

Somalis are Afro Asiatic caucascoids, so I guess you're kinda right.

>Breathing exercises will cure existential depression

Nope, it's a good coping mechanism though. You inca mixed Hispanic retard.

Attached: Nice.jpg (474x512, 29K)

What's wrong in being asian? I don't mean the guys you bongs call "asian"

Attached: 1542466777301.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

Most finns on this board have an incredible spirit, you're no exception

Hell yeah brother

Attached: 1541531035029.jpg (680x1125, 163K)

Orientals look like they're afflicted with down syndrome, they're also the least desired race of man in the context of sexual selection. So that's the problem, you yellow prune faced orgautan.

Attached: ugly Mongoloid.jpg (570x399, 55K)

Paragraph 122 addresses eugenics directly. Also his assertion is that human freedom is a preferable existence to one manipulated and controlled by The System.

Personally I got so tired of every group getting gibs while I was expected to support them in a soulless job where I have to play social games to have any hope of moving up so I said fuck it and became an accelerationist. I got on neet bux and live a life of frugality where I spend most of my time just enjoying myself outdoors. I vote for every crazy lefty and all their bad policies. I have become what I hated the most because I want it to all burn.

>You inca mixed Hispanic retard.
whiter than you literally mohamed

Move to here, drink rakjia, quit complaining

Why? We have a big and true struggle and enemy. Fight you pussy. The world needs you now more than ever, grow a pair of balls. It's very very easy to live a healthy happy life in these sick times. Most people barely experience the garbage personally very much, and if you do then move. Or better yet, use that anger and suffering and create meaning. Join some group that fights for what you believe in, if there isn't one make one. We aren't at the stage where all hope is completely lost, if you are feeling that bad then take a break from the internet and work on a hobby in your free time or something. I go camping a lot. Die with some honor instead of ending your life like a roach. Busy yourself. DO NOT KILL YOURSELF

Yeah you picked the most ugly looking mongol bitch they found in 1800's

Only a great alliance between europeans and asians will save this world from the oncoming brown tidal wave

Attached: 1541967794266.jpg (4912x7016, 2M)

The system is going to collapse anyway, and he said eugenics wasn't preferable because of muh artificial human product. Which doesn't even make sense, considering the fact that humans already are the byproduct of artificial selection via autonomous agricultural oriented self domestication.

Attached: cop niggah.jpg (911x877, 68K)

Why are they no asian people that look like that where i live. All the asian people i ever see are super yellow or borderline brown and look like they got their face beaten in. They also always travel in packs of dozens like nasty little roaches. They don't seem human

What ever makes you sleep at night, pussy cunt eyes. The future also belongs to a mono mutt race. Your downie genes will only account for a small percentage of the future man's gene pool. Which btw will probably be majority African.

Attached: With the crack of her ass.gif (400x388, 43K)

Because those are southeast asian, not east-asians - there is a big difference in skin color

Attached: HKT48 Sakura Miyawaki Sakura Sake on Bomb Magazine 004.jpg (1142x1600, 184K)

>People can't feed themselves
>Thinks they're gonna rule the world

The finnish gene is strong and willing, browns will be erased from this planet

Attached: 1542791715094.jpg (506x380, 68K)

No there isn't , and East Asian people look like yellow extraterrestrial downie monsters. Keep coping you ugly Mongoloid.

Attached: Wallahi.png (960x886, 74K)

We just need to filter through a eugenics program famalam, it should max our IQ out to 180+. Just need the time and the resources.

Attached: Sexy.jpg (120x125, 3K)

Who says it's going to collapse? It appears to be getting stronger.

Also, it's only post-industrial revolution that human advancement isn't self-propogated. Even in the agricultural societies you were unlikely to last very long if you were from the weaker end of the gene pool.

>Somali IQ
>180+
yeah that's gonna take some time, and resources

hobbies are redpilled. usually comes with friends, inspiration and motivation.
i even drink.

Attached: tumblr_np4nold3fI1rhemmwo1_500.jpg (500x333, 97K)

Checked

Always remember that you matter. When the time comes you’ll be required in your ability to stand guard for your land.

Always innovate and grow physically, mentally, socially. Broaden your mindset, acquire new knowledge and skill. The world only demands your will & spirit to stand guard for whatever your beliefs without imposing or intruding on others. Be good to your neighbor and remain positive in the bleakest of hours. Care for your loved ones and lead your clan; if not lead protect your clan in whatever intellectual/physical capacity that you can. The true redpill is to be a servant of God and believe that a great architect codes our endgames based on our will & spirit.

In this giant arcade we’re all looking for lifelines, do not lay waste your life and precious years being negative. Goodluck user

Attached: 02BC7944-8075-4460-8642-F6F93A2AF9CE.jpg (680x1024, 134K)

It can be done in a century, as I said. All you need is time and an excessive amount of disposable income. We'll get there if we try.

Nope, the welfare system in the five eyes /Euro fag nations is promoting a dygenic system. Collapse as result is highly likely as the aforementioned system isn't mathematically sustainable. The latter end of your post is also going to be exacerbated post collapse.As social Darwinism is the default of nature.

Attached: 911 was justified.jpg (1024x671, 95K)

>Always remember that you matter

According to who? That's a relativistic assertion, that doesn't mean anything. It's a worthless throwaway statement, Lol. Just let OP die.

Attached: Nut master.jpg (636x333, 74K)

>that doesn’t mean anything
>somali

You must be a human & 18+ to post on this board

Attached: FBAA1F1C-0725-416C-9740-D97125FC9978.gif (240x180, 2.63M)

>Flag

Projecting much you mongol rape colony? That guy in your post also looks like he has oriental down syndrome. Lmao.

Attached: Real niggah.jpg (600x600, 37K)

>somali

Attached: 2A42DC87-C5DF-46E9-954F-D7240C80E856.jpg (918x918, 157K)

you planning a BBQ, user?

>Look at these cherry picked images of light skin Afghans

Most of you just look like poos. Also,

>paki

Attached: Super pooper by 3100.jpg (1440x930, 280K)

>somali

Attached: CEFAD389-C6FB-4E54-8307-5911D051AD2E.jpg (3456x2304, 3.76M)

Seek God

do you ever wonder what cops and judges are thinking? Do they ever ask themselves what they're doing to their country, themselves, others?

it's the same in all times;

1) be financially secure to the point you do not have to actively engage with society

2) enjoy meatspace activities, nothing virtual

that's it. good luck getting to 1, it's next to impossible by design, and only ever getting harder.

and the mental patterns you have to adopt in order to get to 1 will almost ensure you cannot resist 2.

the 'tech wizard' was for a time the symbol of this, but it's changed as the virtual has been dominated by meatspace politics.

What are your posts even trying to convey? Your president also looks like a yellow steppe monkey, and probably has the height of a downie mixed hapa autist. Also,

>Paki

Attached: milk yard.jpg (474x463, 30K)

Do some painting user. I heard it's relaxing and helps to clear your mind.

Attached: 400px-Adolf_Hitler_-_Wien_Oper.jpg (400x291, 41K)

Stop coming here, stay away from your phone and other media, don't listen to the radio. Begin to garden, read non political books, drink tea, listen to classical music, go for walks, and meditate. Build your internal world and ignore all that is going on outside of your quiet little world you've constructed for yourself.

Attached: 1527899347028.jpg (1250x938, 712K)

Join our server and help us achieve self-sufficiency in the woods of Alaksa
discord /Pev38Q
We've already got 5 people, looking for 10 before the project moves forward. This is for white males who want to get away from (((society))) and build something from scratch like our ancestors

>nigger pirate vs chad nuclear khan clan

Enough with the cringe somali “bro”

Attached: FEB20ED7-71FA-4EE2-BA4F-DBAFBC9F9E3B.jpg (635x838, 151K)

How do you fuck up every post? Comments start under the link, except for you, yours start next to the link every, fucking, time. That means you move it there for some reason, I wonder why?
He's trying to convey that you're a retard, you would know that if you weren't a fucking retard

They probably worry about their immediate well being, and the status of their financial situation. Most people rarely think about the macro political sphere once they're 15+, as they become wise enough to acknowledge how immutable the global political infrastructure is.

Attached: Gape enthusiast.jpg (900x855, 83K)

Just focus on yourself and your family, just make sure you are ready for when the day comes.

I just like posting like this, Lol fuck off with your thought police tier autism.

Khan was a yellow Mongoloid downie, who had self esteem problems. So he decided to create a clan of autists, that would eventually ruin the Islamic golden age. Fuck your Mongolian ancestry, paki.

Attached: why.jpg (300x218, 10K)

Find someone you love I suppose, being loved might give you hope. And also redpill your Significant Other.

hi frend. i too, have the retardation.

No, for the last 50 years white Anglo-Saxon males have dealt with the (((cultural marxist))) and (((globalist))) takeover of their countries by submerging themselves in the bread and circuses that is the modern entertainment industry and it worked perfectly to distract the goyim’s attention to what was really going on. From Hollywood blockbuster films, to the magic and fantasy that are video games and to the controlled tribalism that is sportsball these three pursuits occupied the time and imagination of your average WASP. However, whether by accident or design the (((cultural marxists))) have now decided that these aforementioned pursuits are no longer safe from their de-constructive policies and hence they seek to turn them upside down and backward like they have everything else and thereby ironically waking up the goyim from their 50 year slumber, so no, the (((cultural marxists))) will pursue you and impose their values on every recreational and hobby the white anglo-saxon male enjoys.

Your ability to attract another mate, is dependent upon your genetic criteria. Most women only flock to chads for sexual gratification, so if you're an incel. It's game over in the context of dating.

Attached: Just shower bro.jpg (480x360, 12K)

This. Get active, join a party, fight the fuckers who want to destroy our nations. Or just do your own thing, just focus on your own sphere of influence, marry and procreate.
Or get really mad and just fight.
But suicide is really not an option.

Heroic desu senpai
https:// youtu.be/ UUbgMU9Qe5k

He should try nonetheless

Join a party and do what you autistic scat enthusiast? The political arena is immutable as the idiot vote outnumbers what ever you're planning on voting for by 10 to 1. Procreation is also pointless , considering the fact that racial purity will become tainted as a result of the advent of world wide accessible global travel.

Attached: Coal niggah.jpg (1000x964, 38K)