Any tips for making time pass faster...

any tips for making time pass faster? I'm ordering something really cool tomorrow and it will take at least 2 weeks to get here probably. How do I make 2 weeks pass asap

pic secretly related

Attached: china.jpg (300x168, 13K)

may i ask why you whould ever want time to go faster?

Because I'm waiting for a package and the excitement of what is inside is too much to bear, and once I get this item it will change my life forever

freeze yourself

because life is pain and i just want it to be over

turning into a south park episode
I unironically have a lot in common with cartman

What is in that package? A Chinese waifu?

is it a fleshlight

go to the liquor store and buy a 2 week bender's worth of liquor. drink that for the next two weeks. if you do it right, you won't even remember most of the two weeks.

I can't think of a single thing that I could physically order that would give me this much anticipation hype. Nothing. I'm 25 though, and maybe OP is 12 year olds. I remember being like OP when I first learned how to order line games through eBay.

side side A A down down

This thread is so pure. :)

yes, a loli one

no kind of

Good idea

it's basically the 3d version of a loli

thx

thx

self bump

U gon get arrested boi

Not that im hating, but its impossible to buy what youre buying in my country cos people have already been arrested

Are you in the UK? cause there is a usa dollposter and theres usa reviews on the chink's website

I'm usa land of the free baby I wish a nigga would try and take my lolis

Yep, #1 police state in the world

Related question as a fellow occasional enjoyer of legal loli, how do you deal with the guilt of being into this stuff? I couldnt so im nofap after deleting all my Jow Forums folder. Kinda wish there was a way to change my brain to stop being into it

I feel no guilt because well for one real 3d lolis are actually hoes and it's not rape if they're over like 12, they know about sex and know not to do it but some like it

as for 2d lolis I see it as just a fantasy like furries and shit, for some reason it's hot, little girls are hot idk. I think it's just an innocence thing because real women in contrast to lolis are so impure. I think it's like a father figure kind of thing. you wanna take care of the loli. you want the loli to know you love them. Lolis are just cute idk dog I don't feel guilt loli is the shit. I'm only into lolis that are probably no younger than like 10 so idk. people that like them aged 3-10 idk about that shit. I like them right on the cusp of puberty, just beginning. like 10/11-14. Prime medium rare lolis

but if you get off on taking advantage of kids who don't know how to consent or just forcibly fucking a kid that's fucked up but some lolis can consent.

2d lolis is whatever you're into cause it's just anime who cares, it's fantasy world

Go to China

user is a fucking pedofag, you think he cares? We can only hope his inevitable suicide comes quickly.

liking loli doesn't make you a pedo

Being a attracted to young girls makes you a hebephile , before aged 10 or so would make you a pedophile . I think hebephile is okay pedophile is okay unless you physically touch the kids but who cares if you're just attracted to them

Having consensual sex with anybody is wrong but I think girls aged 12+ are able to consent that's all I was saying. Loli is fake so it doesn't matter if they consent or not, it's not real so who cares what age they are

non-consensual********************

>I think girls aged 12+ are able to consent
Thank god lawmakers in most civilised counties think otherwise
Kys pedo

12 year olds definitely can't consent.

normies

Better be a normie than something like you

pedophile