Attached: my iq.png (600x361, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

test.mensa.no/
hrw.org/reports/2001/ustat/ustat0301-01.htm
mensa.dk/iqtest/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Let's find out.
Lame. Kek

Attached: tonic-water-glowing.jpg (300x357, 18K)

Got maximum score

Post pic as proof. Here is mine

Attached: real iq.png (793x627, 161K)

Here is the results of my actual mensa test. Ask me anything.

Attached: Screenshot_20180802-214242.jpg (1016x976, 280K)

A little lower than I would have liked.

Attached: Screenshot_20181116-091340__01.jpg (1080x1494, 250K)

I have been diagnosed with autism.

>85 is normal
wut

Normal just means within one standard deviation from the mean.

>online iq test
>accurate
I guess Jow Forums IS full of autists.

I do good?

Attached: C99598DD-59D4-42F7-80BF-FAAE3DD13477.png (750x1334, 501K)

I do good

No, autists are smart.

Jow Forums is very smart. Btw I got 121 twice now kek
(in 2 different tests)

Attached: my iq norway new.png (634x412, 9K)

Better pic

Attached: iq norway new.png (826x530, 46K)

Fucking Goddamn Turks tainted the genepool.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: serb-genes-blues.jpg (663x515, 56K)

Got 128 but I skipped the hard shit at the end because I didnt feel like it. Good test, thanks for posting it instead of the usual norwegian one.

Segments of Jow Forums are actually stupid enough to participate in data-collection polls?
How? Why?

boredom

ok
Proofs?

Take the norway test too. I surprisingly got 121 again there:
test.mensa.no/

Read up on mensa. It IS accurate, do one for proofs and you'll see. Only a test with your local psychiatrist can be more accurate

Proofs?
Btw nice, pretty rare (even on Jow Forums kek)

Nah this is just for fun, the ameritard prolly just has loq iq kek. Plus I thought this qould be different from the usual norway one

Sorrx I missed your post. DId you pay for that one? how long did it take? Are you happy with your score? Did you expect it? Would you score again similiarly?

Bump

I am a retarded nigger and didnt screencap, heres my result from the norwegian one

Attached: 1528478661941 (1).png (1133x784, 47K)

GUYS I GOT TRIPS!!! :D

Attached: iq test.png (680x523, 132K)

Based AND redpilled

So what is life like with such a high iq? No, seriously? Would you call yourself introverted? Can you recognise patterns in nature pretty easily? Did you watch the movie Pi? If you didn't, watch it. Do you often visualize?

I guess it is better to bump those blacked threads :DD

121. I remember doing another IQ test from my brother's medical school and I got roughly the same.

Kinda weird how I improved these just by being in a better environment while doing them. I got 117 in the norway one and 113 in the denmark one before, but now, today, I got 121 on both :D

Chef at Wendy's making $300k/yr

Attached: iq.jpg (609x509, 52K)

You're only supposed to do them once krautnigger. I just got off work.

I am pretty introverted, I also think I have some kinda autism and/or ADHD, I cant keep quiet, I have urges to dance.
I am pretty good at maths and the best at both english and russian in my class.
I think I have great pattern recognition skills, I write poems, can tell lots of songs based on a few notes, I am quick to make puns and jokes.
I also play the violin but am kinda trash.

Also I am a retard who cant do basic tasks such as cooking, ironing, dishwashing etc. I am bad with anything that requires precision, as my hands are "nervous", which makes a huge difference when youre an engineer.
Also shitty handwriting, hatred for women, bourgeoisie and jews, general depression and existentialist philosophy mixed in with Nazbol.

When I first did the Norway one I think I scored around 122. This is the score I got after doing it again after a couple months. I most likely subconsciously remembered some of the patterns.

Attached: Screenshot_20181116-081953__01.jpg (1080x747, 60K)

Dude same result

:) everything on Jow Forums is a "data collection".
I am pretty sure that every thread is carefully monitored, parsed by posters IP and analyzed by 3-letter agencies... and a few private ones...

No but seriously, if you do them while in a bad mood you will score significantly lower. That is what happened to me, but this time I took the while listening to some relaxing music and instantly improved

>implying anyone actually cares about a bunch of autists posting IQ results on a weeb nazi imageboard

Dubs

The harder ones at the end seem like something you could train for. I wonder how many fags who care enough to get into mensa are getting their scores first try.

Attached: IQ2.png (618x510, 115K)

Done on my phone while cooking dinner

Attached: 4FF710CC-F7F4-469C-984E-DA7CB4E1D8A7.jpg (639x647, 59K)

But you did it in a retarded language, so it doesn't count.

what the FUCK was that shit

Attached: just.png (650x513, 121K)

hmmmm...... this one really makes me think.

Attached: HH.png (1144x628, 202K)

DId you maybe just set the environemnt while doing it? I did the norway one a couple months back and scored a little bit lower, however I doubt that i remebered the more difficult ones, i still had to think them through.

I think it is easier to go from 115 to 124 then to go from 121 to 130. Even if one tries endlessly, you have to be able to think differently and visually, hence only 2% are able to solve them

Also diagnosed autist

All they're doing with the data is confirming that the retardation level here is within spec.

I was reluctant to do it now but I still got an accurate score.

>satan trips
>94
are you a mutt by any chance user?

H! It's H!
>*slower and angry*
>it's always H

guessed and got a 79...

The language isn't important, because you had to solve mathematical problems. Take it too and let's see what you'll get

Yeah but I mean emotional distress, or in a hurry, or while not being able to think straight (for example because one ate or drank a long tme ago or is just tired)

It's possible, but I highly doubt I have an iq of 133. 120-125 seems much more reasonable.

Beneath 85 used to be considered mentally retarded but too many niggers were getting around 85 in the US that they added the 70-85 category as “below average” and beneath 70 to be retarded

I answered the first 12 and then ended it and still received a score of 91; also I'm still sort of high after some DUDE WEEDing earlier.

Link hrw.org/reports/2001/ustat/ustat0301-01.htm

Attached: 39D992E1-F9BB-4121-909D-D115F7142AE0.jpg (640x208, 120K)

Dude playing an instrument is good, it improves your iq, the view you view the world nd your emotional state. Either way, I'd strongly recommend picking up a sport or going to the gym. I recently started going to the gym and women are already checking me out. I helps that I am doing the No Nut November challenge. Seriously, try nofap, and going to a gym. Oh and DON'T FORCEFULLY GO OUT OF YOUR COMFORT ZONE IF YOU DON'T WANT TO

I am ntroverted myself and I found it to annoying and uncomfortable. Just become more comfortable naturally by, like I said, going to the gym or doing a sport and participating in Nofap. YOu become a tad more extroverted by that and like the experience, instead of forcing yourself.

I'm ok with these results although i'm a little sleepy

Attached: qi late 2018.png (625x531, 108K)

SO over time, because of my changed habits, I became an introvert with extrovert tendecies. I am fairly sure that introverts always will stay introverts, simply because they feel at peace with themselves and don't need interaction to feel comfortable. On the other hand I STRONGLY FEEL that introverted people have the potential to become alphas, since they don't need others to feel happy.

(That is what Sam Hyde did too btw. Jumped from introvert to alpha kek)

OP

The one thing I sometimes wish to have an higher iq, beause I then would be able to visualize better (pretty sure you're good at it).

Sadly I only visualize forcibely, rarely and not naturally.
EIther way, is life boring for you and being able to see patterns easily, or do you use see it as a god given gift, being able to understad and to explore nature in a special kind of way?

>Take the norway test too. I surprisingly got 121 again there:
>test.mensa.no/
Yeah that's the one I took. I got 145+, everything right

True, but there's definitely a method to it that you pick up as you go through. It feels like the higher-tier questions would be much simpler if you already knew the algorithms to query rather than having to work them out as you go, provided you had the intellect to mentally compute those algorithms in the first place.

>in short, yes.
the lazy, but super smart type

Attached: imINTP-Anon.png (1426x7040, 3.49M)

It’s not about
>introverts can’t be alphas
Being an extrovert or an introvert is about your natural inclination to human interaction, the frequency at which you do it, and how you feel about it both during and afterwards. For example, Hitler was an introvert and Joseph Goebbels was an extrovert, yet they both excelled at public speaking and winning over the masses. Yet in their personal lives, Hitler was much more isolated than Goebbels as he never married and had a few close friends. It’s not as big a deal as edgy fags make it out to be with the whole “you’re either an alpha or a beta” shit. Don’t waste your time worrying about that.

I got 145+ on Norwegian one, 126 on Danish one. I don't like the color scheme, that's why.

Danish one has colors. What if I was colorblind, huh? Bright colors slows my brain.

Attached: xia-taptara-cersei-mountain-insta.jpg (1000x1006, 260K)

Why the fuck would they have colors, color blind people have either an advantage or a disadvantage on this test, dumb test.

This
>we're all high iq introverted special snowflakes on Jow Forums
bullshit needs to stop

Stop being a faggot, hit the gym, get a girlfriend and stop NEETing you pieces of shit.

Proofs for both of your claims? Take a screenshot.
If you're serious btw, then explain how you view the world. What are some thoughts that you have about our universe or nature? Did you watch the movie Pi? Thoughts on it? If not, watch it. You'll like it

Ty very much for that. Very interesting. Where is that said test? Btw are thereany personality tests which are based around optical illusions? How are they called? I feel like they are the most accurate ones, since you just answer what you first noticed, instead of having to describe yourself, which I find difficult at times

Failed on the last questions.

Attached: test.png (1255x887, 362K)

I'm too fucking tired

Attached: danishtest.png (1214x850, 192K)

No I don't worry about it, I just made a personal observation. It also can be seen as motivation to hit up the gym. Introverted people aren't necessarily shy, they just tend to feel more at peace/ satisfied alone and don't need companionship to feel happy. Shy people on the other hand want to make friends, can be extroverts, but just feel fearful approaching new/ a certain kind of people.

Alphas can be introverts, because they tend to follow their own path, without worrying about what others think and while feeling at peace with themselves. They don't need validation from others, but others want validation from them.

Okay. Likely to just have some variety in their mensa tests. If you indeed are colourblind, then explain how you perceive colors. Thx

Doing nofap already lmao. Dont have time for gym since I commute though, but I work construction jobs in my free time.

What is your main job? Would you say you're afraid to approach more people, or that you just don't feel like doing it, but usually have no problem doing it.
Oh and like I mentioned already, watch Pi. Lastly, read the book Zhuan Falun. Cheers

Trying to profile Jow Forums faggot? Think you are the first one to try this?

>Segments of Jow Forums are actually stupid enough to participate in data-collection polls?
Let them, the results won't matter. We also can intentionally fuck up the results.

>take my survey
I guess mods are Americans and have the day off?

Nope. However datamining threads usually hve only
>1 posts by this ID

and are copy and pasted with the same title and thread description. Just a heads up for next time. Btw the danish iq test is a nice change from the norway one that gets posted here from time to time

bretty gud for a burger

Attached: Iq.png (811x649, 171K)

87 IQ master race reporting in

We're going to overrun your countries :)

it's k

Only the first test is accurate, especially if the questions are not random or there is repetition.
Someone with an IQ of 100 can get 10-15 points quite easily after a session of "study".

t. user who got 141 IQ in the first test and 200 in the next one

whats that crap at the end?
the grey blue red shit? do you go from left to right? ist left plus right makes middle? does it have a colour code like white plus blue turns grey or somethig and than you have to add a twist? this shit makes me sick i want an explaination plz big brain anons

Attached: fuckyoucuntnigger.png (802x662, 175K)

A swedish flag would have made this believable

The test only goes until 145 and 200 is only possible on those tumblr or "feel good about yourself" q tests.

Take the danish and norway one, they are from mensa and thus are pretty accurate.:
test.mensa.no/
mensa.dk/iqtest/

i am talking about this

Attached: q1.png (1428x647, 244K)

Attached: sshot-3.png (652x546, 135K)

and this

Attached: q2.png (1383x644, 122K)

>meh
pretty close to what i tested irl

Attached: type1and2.png (3672x1480, 546K)

Attached: autismtracked.jpg (930x183, 46K)

Id say most of pol is between 110 and 130. With some few exceptions in either direction. All the shit posting really looks fucking dumb, childish and gross at first, but the longer ive been here the more im (unironically) seeing the genius in it all.

Attached: 1542426179356.jpg (441x535, 167K)

Wtf is this? And what are you trying to tell me here? Interesting though. Thx

Smart people (does not mean educated) are pretty good at visualizing things, so in general, we see through the bs, see the big picture and construct it in our head. Thus we can summarize difficult/ boring topics into memes, which are fun to observe, easy to understand snd cut straight to the point. I love it. Jow Forums tuahgnt me probably most what I now know about politics via memes. Sme things I read in dept, but like the old saying goes: "One picture says more than a thousand words".

>Smart people (does not mean educated) are pretty good at visualizing things
Kinda unrelated but I learned a while back I had aphantasia, which means I'm unable to conjure images in my mind's eye.

Kinda fucked up, i just assumed whenever someone was imagining shit they'd only see black like me.

Turns out I'm retarded.

My Iq is 121, yet school made me an academic underarchiver. However I still managed to get into law school, and while I dind most lectures boring or too long stroked and thus, when I get home, don't like to study, since I connect negative emotions with studying. Anyway recently I started learning to speed read and hope that I can teach me the topics myself, faster, better and in a more fun way. First exams are in 2 motnhs though. Let's see...

>I learned most of what I learned about politics >from memes.

You're no better than the Berniebros who learn everything they know about politics from bumpersticker slogans and CNN headlines desu.

130, the chad IQ. Smart enough to be a demigod amongst NPCs, not too smart to fail social interaction or question the fabric of reality.

Attached: 130.png (608x509, 118K)

Its depends are you sub saharan African?

>aphantasia
I kinda feel you bro, I can visualize, however I have to force myself to do it and I seem to have trouble doing it with the ideal pictures. I sometimes even have to think which pic to use for example bear: cartoon bear, or realistic bear).