Brit/pol/ Kill The Wife Edition

>May unveils ‘major’ Brexit boost to NHS reforms – 'Taking back control of OUR money'
express.co.uk/news/politics/1048576/brexit-news-theresa-may-NHS-health-care-reform-money

>Fifty years after release The Beatles White Album tantalising secrets of the record that changed pop
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6415977/Fifty-years-release-Beatles-White-Album-tantalising-secrets-record-changed-pop.html

>Bet365: UK's best-paid boss sees pay rise to £265m
bbc.co.uk/news/business-46289499

>Viking discovery rewrites history books
couriermail.com.au/technology/science/sword-found-in-turkey-reveals-a-forgotten-side-to-the-vikings/news-story/a36f78da9847630382b761b9c275723b

>Labour’s John Mcdonnell backs second Brexit referendum but admits Leave could win AGAIN
dailystar.co.uk/news/politics/743791/brexit-latest-news-john-mcdonnell-second-referendum-labour-may

>Trans Kids: It’s Time to Talk: an engrossing if uneven documentary
inews.co.uk/culture/television/trans-kids-its-time-to-talk-review-channel-4-stella-omalley-transgender/

>Theresa May's £3.5bn for out-of-hospital care revolution not enough to deliver significant changes, experts warn
independent.co.uk/news/health/theresa-may-hospital-gp-community-care-nhs-funding-brexit-dividend-health-foundation-a8645731.html

>Authorities identify man charged in attack on suburban St. Louis religious supplies store as 53-year-old Thomas Bruce
nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=12164521&ref=rss

>Donald Trump defies calls to punish crown prince for Jamal Khashoggi's death
timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/us/donald-trump-defies-calls-to-punish-crown-prince-for-jamal-khashoggis-death/articleshow/66735281.cms

>Nadine Dorries Blasts ‘Handful’ of ERGers in Mammoth WhatsApp Message
feedproxy.google.com/~r/guidofawkes/~3/bLJOoRCDYuY/

Attached: TheLucans.jpg (968x681, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FhULhHCk_D8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=pVe0y8rZLmI
youtube.com/watch?v=0QAVquq9bNs
youtube.com/watch?v=VRef1-6imT8
youtu.be/t9MytCUl88A
m.youtube.com/watch?v=EVE4UXZE7XY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_Revolution
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dechristianization_of_France_during_the_French_Revolution
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_Anti-Christ_with_the_Church_and_Christian_Civilization
youtube.com/watch?v=VjEqoltgSQE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First

Attached: 1542830754512 (1).png (2482x1204, 206K)

Start playing darts

Attached: Dartposting.png (1106x1109, 97K)

Start banning seej mongs and the Mongolian mong.

They offer nothing and are nothing.

first for EU military union

finally a fascist suprastate

Attached: EU_military_unification_PESCO_nov18.jpg (1375x600, 182K)

europe in 10 years

youtube.com/watch?v=FhULhHCk_D8

Attached: 40k3.png (680x633, 446K)

Here to be widdled down to size.

>Ye sed yer wer at 'illsburra, Dave
>But ya weren't! Ye wer in the pub the town over watchin us get crushed on telly
>Ya besmirched are fookin name!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=pVe0y8rZLmI

youtube.com/watch?v=0QAVquq9bNs

Attached: glr.png (900x1500, 761K)

Is there something actually being done now to stop the Muslim rape gangs? By the people obviously, not the government, I know shitskins are a protected minority in Britain. Are the Pakis still at it, have they changed any bit or what's going on?

youtube.com/watch?v=VRef1-6imT8

based

The only thing I disliked about Rockwell was his corn cob pipe.

Attached: rockwell.jpg (491x623, 36K)

>I’ll start a revolution by only getting people who think like me around me

Attached: EE4F9E66-7804-48ED-8E0A-5135025F9CA7.jpg (645x729, 59K)

youtu.be/t9MytCUl88A

>widdled
Did you mean 'whittled'?

Attached: WojakDrinking.jpg (645x773, 49K)

.......... literally the first step you fucking mong

Your young gen z in Britain are not redpilled at all, in fact 90% of them would vote for open borders, while in america 90% of white gen z boys would vote trump. Don't worry we might let some based british reufgees in the future when I think about it not really as I don't want America to import your Orwellian culture

Even our fucking blacks are more conservative

Attached: 1542843353730.png (1042x665, 30K)

And how’s that going for you you brainlet?

Shit, you're right.
GD American pronunciation.
*reaches for his wodder*

>American Hispanics are more White than average British ''woman''

wut

Attached: alexandria_ocasio-cortez.jpg (1842x1036, 61K)

t. Slavoid untermensch

Attached: rb-composite-drugs-russia.jpg (750x500, 58K)

At what age do slavic women hit the wall and go full on babushka mode?

Attached: El Abomninacion Anglo-Americain.png (599x634, 66K)

>ITS DUMB
>*gets proven wrong*
>WELL HOWS THAT WORKING OUT HUH ?

nigger-tier thinking

You should thank this guy.He has 70 million sbusrcibers,mostly Zoomers.

Why are you speaking foreign language?

Attached: pewdiepie.0.jpg (1600x900, 169K)

How come the Spanish have so little Hunter-Gatherer DNA?

That's nothing, man. Those shitskins raped his daughter and possibly more girls and he rammed his truck into some government given shop of the shitskin. When do the public lynchings, the blowing up of the mosques, the raping of muzzie women start?

Didn't I mocked American guywith confedrate flag from previus thread calling you less white than his Hispanics in this post It's like an urge to disagree with me is so strong,that it's like a talking to a NPC bot.

Your post doesn't show anything about British males and their voting tendencies.
No offense, just sayin', x.

They have no right wing party.None.

Attached: Corbyn_and_Livingstone (1).jpg (469x338, 40K)

alrite Miguel.
Ah'll 'ave the very grande cerveza
patatas fritos, dos
..uhh a hamburgo.. hammburgesser with queso.
no tomato fookin' ate that.
some cacahuetes, me gusta mucho
ya got any graveh, wots that? umm salsa brown... carne salsa int it? Nah...
ya got any mushy guisantes? alrite
esto carne balls too
thanksmate.

Attached: norfing.jpg (618x579, 61K)

> the raping of muzzie women start?

lol be fucking serious. they are getting bullets and thats that.

Lmfao
You’re literally retarded.
Your not going to try and convince the working man? Or the middle class man?
Afraid of getting beat up or go to jail?
Not very committed are you?
You’re just essentially going to get people from a forum (implying you’ll getting any) and larp as if you’re hitlers second coming.
The whole point is to apply to everyone, not just your chosen few. Germany for the Germans, England for the English. How you gonna make that happen then?
And then what economic policy will you have?

I really felt like I tolked to bots in 2-3 previous threads.They are programmed to disagree and oppose everything I say.If I said the opposite,they would have oppose that too.

Attached: Orangee man bad.jpg (1024x681, 75K)

>When do the raping of muzzie women start?

Attached: ApuEatingIceCream.png (657x527, 28K)

>Lenin didn't surround himself with Bolsheviks
>Hitler didn't surround himself with Brownshirts
>Mussolini didn't surround himself with blackshirts.
>Etc for Mosley, Garibaldi, Franco, Castro, Mao, Ho Chi Minh

Ideologically driven revolutionaries will always band together like this.
Course it is ironic that they then take up a position against party politics; but hey fact of life.

This is how /Brit/pol feels somethines just that I am the ''orange man''

Attached: liberalss.png (966x560, 284K)

possibly it's to do with the terrain - large dry plains and mountains probably weren't much good for hunting in, so there may have been fewer there in the first place. that's just my speculation though, i don't know the answer.

No, he asking you to prove results of you theory. You actual fucking White nigger.

>muurrrm murrm im going to seej stuff XD
>good boy sweaty now go clean up your room first

Attached: bobs.jpg (300x168, 6K)

If you don't get of Jews you might as well just stay home.
Seriously, the NGO's that they are funding and the lobbying groups they are funding are ground zero for our bullets and hangings.

Also, don't forget the Freemasons. They're shabbos goyim, controlled opposition at very best.

Raping muzzie women will just make the situation worse. Think further upstream. If I have thyroid issues and I'm just treating the symptoms without treating the problem with the thyroid then I'm similar to what you're thinking.
Muzzies are the end result of Jewish beneficiaries.

Attached: 1532138408661.jpg (953x953, 271K)

Then stop coming here, you fucking whore.

Attached: 567474.jpg (456x337, 24K)

Irony.
You’re just an incredibly low agreeable person who is ideologically driven by Christianity.
>huh duh if it wasn’t for Christianity

No one fucking cares, it’s dead, finished.

We need a new religion based on European values which came from how survived and made strong communities.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=EVE4UXZE7XY

You need a charismatic personality for that and so far,all we see here on /Brit/pol are social outcasts.

Attached: Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger.jpg (396x376, 77K)

>We need a new religion based on European values

Don't you already have that?EU values are British values too.Multiculturalism,equality,diversity,tolerance,those are all of your values.

Point being?

Then what the feck are you doing here?
Piss off to panslav general or something you tiresome little quasi-roach.

fuck off with your shit bait

I think similarly but keeping Christianity and even strengthening it, giving it a more masculine approach is probably the key here.

Jewish "intellectuals" are keenly involved in destroying Christianity; they understand it's utility to white Europeans and it's collective way of binding us together.

I think to throw away 2,000 years of spiritual history is a terrible idea.

point being, you were wrong

What bait? What other offical values are there?Except in Russia/Hungary/Poland but they are run by Christians so they don't fit your kind of values.

No. And you know it isn’t lad, you posted the EU founding fathers plan the other day.
Stop trying to be disagreeable for yous.

m8 christianity is dead in europe. finished.

I didn’t say throw it away, but it carry’s a slave morality which was the double edge sword that destroyed Europe.

Nah, I'm pretty sure there were hunter-gatherers there.

>doesn’t explain why
>a lines himself with mostly failed ideologies

>m8 christianity is dead in europe. finished.
No. It really isn't. But keep bangin' that drum, it'll just embolden those who haven't thrown it away.
And a new spirituality will substitute in it's place, along with the people who once secured Christ's teachings, and that religion will be Islam, it's main people being Arabs.

Well sure in Jewish run nations with no right wing party like UK

oh it's montenegro vpn again

Attached: 1541332576597.jpg (750x999, 105K)

no it is literally fucking dead. its over m8.

need a Souf FC image lads, mind posting one?

That revolutionary movements in the first half of the 20th century formed around a core of people who by and large held similar points of view.

A movement that tries to be revolutionary and away from the mainstream 'centre' of politics by its very nature cannot be a broad tent organisation.

Granted this limits its mass appeal, but from my understanding "Siege" simply advocates readiness for white nationalists to act at the point the wheels drop off the normal political system following a crisis. Other groups no doubt have similar publications.

When was the last successful armed revolution in a European or even South American country?

i've read that too, but who knows? could have migrated elsewhere.

you can't be right wing and christian. you can be polish or amerimutt. but you cant be right wing AND christian. Christianity is left wing

>b-b-but dont hurt anyone feefees bcoz god will be sad and jeebus will be sad ok ? :(

Dude,you are NEET living in a safe space.You are the one that has a slave mentality.

Christianity is immortal,you aren't.

Attached: nietzche.jpg (780x520, 74K)

It’s dead trust me.
You fail to understand that we don’t need a religion to be strong.
Rome didn’t. Greece didnt.

>no it is literally fucking dead. its over m8.

Wow, what a great argument. I'm so impressed with your abilities to convince me that Christianity's dead.

I think what you mean to say is that you're dying. As in you're not having children. Ergo, it's your personal projection that I'm reading.

Christians hold familial values in high regard and are taught to have families, to be fruitful and prosper.

They'll do just fine without some blackpilled loser typing in short hand.

Good post.

>I think to throw away 2,000 years of spiritual history is a terrible idea.
Agreed. This is partially why I don't have any time for most neo 'pagans', so many of them seem to simply think we should just say 'it's all shit so get rid of it', just like certain types of atheists do.

>Rome didn’t. Greece didnt.
Provably wrong and Atheist birthrates are some of the lowest of all. You'll eventually breed yourselves out. Good riddance, it takes greater strength and courage to believe in something than to believe in nothing. It's very easy to believe in nothing.

Left wing politics were invented during French revolutinon.LITERALLY.

French revolution was first ever start of dechristizanization of European nation.You are denying REALITY.

>When was the last successful armed revolution in a European or even South American country?
Never.
There will always be a vanguard but you have to give something to the people because after all that’s who you are protecting and applying too.
How exactly are siege readers gonna take over? What’s gun? What influence?

the romans and greeks were very religious, though, they had massive temples and tons of sacrifices, they consulted oracles and sang paeans.

Nah I work for a living, ever heard of a day off?

You aren't ''strong'' you are the opposite of strong.You are NEET living in a safe space.

You are denying reality itself. French revolution was birth place of Left wing ideology and politics.It was the event where the concept and idea of Left vs Right was invented.

Exactly.

am i really trying to explain to foreigners the state of christianity in britain ? am i really ?

i cant wait to fucking slaughter christcux. i fucking hate them. i hate them more than muzzies or niggers. fucking cancer of our race.

they enforced religion though, when christians would refuse to accept the new religion they would basically ask them to conceed and then tell them if they didn't they would be jailed, and then if they still refused they would be tortured and then when that didn't take place they would say they would die.

And all they asked for was a repentance from christ.

Urgh you’re such a retard.
They believed in metaphysical gods you mong which articulated ways of life, that was there divine.
They didn’t need a book to live or continue their people. They understood if you want to survive breeding with your own is the best way to go because it makes a strong family unit therefore a strong community.

>Christianity is left wing

The Bible is anti-homosexuality, anti-race mixing. Pro-family, pro-morality.

Leftists abhor everything Christianity stands for because it holds them accountable.

Attached: 1485490971825.jpg (1024x814, 116K)

Rome and Greece both had religions and traditions that they upheld.
Even if some of them didn't believe in the gods and godesses they worshipped they saw the utility in maintaining their traditions.
Likewise with Christianity, even if it's bullshit, it's our bullshit. I don't think we can just peel away centuries of Christian influence and expect it to do no damage to our society.

I DIDNT SAY THEY WERENT RELIGIOUS YOU MONG
THEY DIDNT HAVE STATE RELIGIONS FUUUUUCCCKKKK

>pro-family pro-morality
Like Trump? kek

It's literally like talking to a NPC bot that is programmed to deny reality itself and twist it in to something literally opposite of what it actually is.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_Anti-Christ_with_the_Church_and_Christian_Civilization

Shut the fuck up you larping idiot

Look at my comment about metaphysical beliefs within roman and Greek societies.

>anti-race mixing.
How?
>Pro-family, pro-morality.
Fuck no.
youtube.com/watch?v=VjEqoltgSQE

Your hatred of Christians is stupid.

Are you triggered by the reality itself.Did you googled and read what it says

Religion isn't just about having a book.

the entire basis of christianity is built on a race for births, in the early stages post "the coming of christ" it was a small religion based on
having kids
not not having kids
supporting each other

if you want to be brutal about it , it's all about fertility rate per convert.

>They didn’t need a book to live or continue their people. They understood if you want to survive breeding with your own is the best way to go because it makes a strong family unit therefore a strong community.
Sounds like you're in agreement with most Christians then.
Sad to see you come full circle back to being in the same camp with me. But honestly, Atheism is basically "I love cultural Marxism" incarnate. The lack of moral and ethical system leaves a void that is only filled during debate.
Most Atheists are pro-LGBT and have the lowest Birthrate of any demographic.
In reality, most people are somewhere b/w Agnostic and Deist.

Christianity is fucking stupid

the only thing I disliked about rockwell was the fact he was an agent provocateur working for ONI.

Did I say it was?
Nope. It’s about living beyond it, living beyond the flesh, to transcend.

Attached: RetardWojak15.jpg (645x729, 49K)

That lad is right. Christianity is dead in the UK.

Attached: 1473292345396.jpg (1894x1326, 424K)

"Never" isn't quite correct. Mussolini marched on Rome after all; Franco seized power in a civil war and Lenin led a revolution. Even so, these all took place in the late industrial era before mass communication was readily available and in countries that were relatively underdeveloped themselves.

I don't think readers of Siege are going to take over either. Like you imply, the underlying symbolism and ideology is too toxic for most normies and easy for the state and leftists to attack.

It's not charitable to write the readers off as mongs though. Like you and me they know what's going on in the country around them and want a way to stop it, armed insurrection following a collapse would be one way, but the chances of success are remote at best. The question remains, at what point is the ballot box exhausted leaving the final one to be opened? Look at South Africa and how close things are to cooking off there...

The best thing Satan even came up to, is convined you he isn't real.''

exactly.

unless you let them, slavs don't hit the wall at all and stay sexy into their late 60s. if you let them, they fatten up like pigs like all women.

>Likewise with Christianity, even if it's bullshit, it's our bullshit.
Even, as a Christian, I can really respect such points of contention because it gets to the heart of the matter.
Throwing away Christianity out of spite to it's Judaic roots is about the closest thing to throwing the baby out with the bath water.
Doesn't comport and takes away the MAIN WEAPON we have against Judaism in all it's forms.