Thanksgiving Eve

>Thanksgiving Eve
>No Trad Waifu to prepare a feast
>No white babies to consume the feast
I'm getting into my late 20's and I realize I need to find good (white) woman and start putting babies in her. I've got a stable job with enough income to have a large family, living a modest lifestyle.

The problem is that I'm not religious at all, and I can't seem to any attractive non-religious women that aren't degenerate thots. I was never expecting a pure virgin bride, but jesus fucking christ - it's like these women try to one-up each other on how many dicks they've taken.

I'm think about testing the waters with some different sects of Christianity and maybe "re-discovering my faith" if I think I can find real wife material.

Thoughts, pol? The way I see it, it's the last option I have before abandoning the US and relocating to a less (((feminist))) country.

Attached: mfw8.jpg (480x411, 29K)

Time to convert.

No one wants an atheist

>No white babies to consume

Attached: 1537414612684.png (448x538, 75K)

Get in shape if you're not. Trust me it makes a huge difference people treat me way better now that Im in shape.

>I need to become a semitic mindslave in order to find a suitable wife

Becoming a Christian for the women defeats the entire purpose. Any true, non thot-in-disguise Christian waifu will see right through it.

You don't become a Christian for the women, you become a Christian for the faith itself, the fellowship, and the spiritual fulfillment. All of these things are attractive traits to good women.

Go to a fundamentalist Baptist Church, a small catholic church, or any non-denominational church that is a political or semi-conservative. You should find what you are looking for. Although I'd strongly suggest you go to a suburban church, avoid city churches, and meet new people. I doubt you'll find a girlfriend within a few days, but a lot of people will welcome you into their celebrations, you can start off from there.

I'm in healthy shape, but I'm not Jow Forums. My problem isn't with attracting women though, my problem is with the quality.

>I need to contribute nothing but negativity and dismissal
Jew

Apolitical*

>not Christian
you dont deserve a family

Join random clubs. Doesn't have to be religion based as you don't wanna end up being the faggot that went to church to bang women. If you play sports join any co-ed league.

>Being a godless faggot

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1600x1200, 226K)

>My problem isn't with attracting women though, my problem is with the quality.

Higher quality men attract higher quality women.

It's not that I don't believe in god, I'm just not a religious person. I went through a string of very bad churches growing up, and abandoned organized religion. I never really stopped believing in god though.

What's wrong with city churches?

>bang women
bang woman*
As in, one. I want to start a family, it's not a night out at the club for some pussy.

you're an absolute degenerate and should probably consider sterilization

Attached: reccomended.jpg (986x1215, 173K)

I've toyed around with the idea of feigning being religious. I dated a qt Asian girlfriend for years. She was the model of a trad wife, but her hue prevented me from filling her belly with kid after kid. Now that I'm living in the US, I find that my agnosticism is a deal breaker for most religious girls.

Dont feed into this meme. I am baking a pumpkin pie and the ingredients alone cost me 50$

Please elaborate.

>Late 20's
>still on Jow Forums
>no gf

yeah, sorry, no offense, but you're hopeless

>asking Jow Forums for life advice when you're almost 30

Good luck finding your dream roastie though

I'm feeling generous so I'll write a small guide on what to expect depending on the age of the girl

18-22: Stupid girls who know nothing about the world. If she can put two and two together then she might have chance, but be ready to deal with occasional tantrums and nonsense you won't care to understand

23-25: Way more stable, this is a nice age, here you might have to start trading looks for good chat. Still can teach her stuff and mould her thinking a little, Catch, likely to already have a boyfriend.

26-28: She's women by now, perhaps young one, so she knows what she wants, more or less, you can check if you have similar goals, helps a lot. But you'll have to start showing some respect for her, even when you disagree. If she's free it's because she doesn't like jackasses, but agreements can be made and you can have a pseudointellectual conversation every other day.

28-29: Now or never, either this is gonna be quick and painless or will start dragging like hell. Jump at the first sight of not being what you want

30s: Crazy bitches man... crazy bitches... But you might a good partner, with her share of shit to deal with. Entirely up to you

Reading posts like this as an African man with a white wife feels so damn good. She could have been yours, but guess what got in the way? :)

I'm untrollable, but thanks for the bumps.

This seems kinda true in a lot of cases so far, up to about 25, in my experience.

I wasn't trolling, but have a good life regardless.

33 here.
Already did the run. Still not married, should had jumped with my 28-29yo gf. That was devastating shit.
But not losing hope, getting a job like teaching or organizing events is good way to meet good material.

>African man with a white wife
How does it feel to dishonor your entire family? enjoy destroying your bloodline

it's an upgrade to our genese

>taking b8
boomer.............. fuck off

>upgrade
not really, its just mutting their bloodline.

kek. true

Miscegenation is bad for all races. Compare the academic scores of Nigerians (pure Africans) versus African American (26% admixed mutts). Nigerians beat the niggers every time.

Christianity is not necessary to getting a woman knocked up, user.