FUCKING BRITISH SWINES ITCHING TO START ANOTHER WAR

More British troops will head to Ukraine to ‘defend democracy’ – Williamson set to announce.

The UK will increase its military support to Ukraine, training their special forces and sending a Royal Navy ship to the country,
the British Defence Secretary is set to announce, reports the Daily Telegraph.
The build up of forces in the eastern European country is to defend “freedom and democracy,” according to Williamson.

“As long as Ukraine faces Russian hostilities, it will find a steadfast partner in the United Kingdom,”
the Defence Secretary will say according to the Tory-supporting Telegraph, who have apparently been provided with access to Williamson's speech.
“By continuing to work together, whether through training programmes or military exercises, we help Ukraine to stand up for our shared values.

"Those values of freedom and democracy cannot be traded.
I have witnessed on the frontline the effects of the war in the east and this has completely reinforced my support for Ukraine’s sovereignty,
independence and territorial integrity,” Williamson is expected to say.

rt.com/uk/444547-ukraine-williamson-troops-army/

YOU BRITISH STINKING SWINES ALREADY BROUGHT DEMOCRACY TO IRAQ WITH YOUR LIES.
>to defend “freedom and democracy,”
I pray that God sends massive Earth Quake and wipes your shithole of the face of the Earth.

Attached: British swines looking for war.png (960x575, 195K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D-Jme77Dfc4
youtube.com/watch?v=c8nMhCMphYU
sputniknews.com/russia/20130912183384782-Russia-Has-Second-Largest-Number-of-Immigrants--UN-Study/
abcnews.go.com/International/story?id=82969&page=1
youtube.com/watch?v=KzxDAD0qRaU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

*brap*

Attached: g54g45h.jpg (800x549, 116K)

so this war with Russia they are so hot to start, how does it benefit the common man?

Attached: 1512837597588.jpg (719x923, 173K)

Nonces gotta nonce.
Kikes gotta kike.
Way o' tha wold, famalama
We all fucked soon, doncha worrz

>so this war with Russia they are so hot to start,
It would take Russia 3 days max to waste those British homo inbreeds to stone age and beyond.

Attached: 3.jpg (480x480, 20K)

Incidentally, earthquakes over 1.3 are extremely rare in these parts, but I don't begrudge your sentiment.
Our leaders are all nonces, what you expect? But memeflagland - oh, memeflagland...such utopic joy 'twould to be there....

>Incidentally, earthquakes over 1.3 are extremely rare in these parts
Well there is always chance for the first 9.9 earthquake...in these parts.

Hah, that would be truly awesome in every sense of the word. I'd feel better about having to live here if I could experience our Mother Earth in such an awe-inspiring fashion. God, I love her extremes.

I hate that we all, myself included, lump the simple folk of any Nation into a collective hate for those ultimate few that drive us to destruction.
But it's the way we all work, even those who know better.

>start war with Russia
>Russia slaps the shit out of UK
>UK capitulates
>UK liberated or euthanized

Downsides to this?

Sheesh, Ivan.

Attached: IVANFACE.png (398x400, 97K)

>I hate that we all, myself included, lump the simple folk of any Nation into a collective hate for those ultimate few that drive us to destruction.
>But it's the way we all work, even those who know better.
Good and very fair point. And I'm very aware of that misconception that I myself am so guilty of.
Sometimes I do specify and separate the evil politicians from common honest folks, but most of the time I must admit I'm not because moment of passion and hate takes over.

Fuck off vodkanigger

Oh I forgot, your blood thirsty nation is also itching to start a War so you can bust your evil economy.

Attached: USA-TOOL of EVIL.png (731x768, 157K)

arab gas instead of rus gas. that's what its about.

>most of the time...passion and hate takes over.
You, me and everyone else, brother.
War is on the agenda. Call it a Cull if you like, "Mowing the Lawn" is what they say in certain circles.
Prepare accordingly, if you're able.
I hope you're able.

I don't think this is true but I also don't think it benefits the average Brit to go to war with Russia

Russia have their many faults, but what they also have is a tenacity the brits(more so, leaders of) simply do not posess.
We are currently ruled by the single most pathetic, self-serving, simpering bunch of deviant dual citizens as we have ever suffered. War is profit for the likes of our/your/The, elite.
World War with a formidable foe would not only bring a sought after culling of the 'herd', it would also reset all current global deb, well, for the main players at least.

>Prepare accordingly,
I'm ready user. Ready for a change. Let it rip...

Attached: Happy-so happy.jpg (1100x512, 115K)

I'm pretty confident it will 'rip' in my lifetime. And I'm old.
We're naught but overly self-obsessed specks of carbon, experiencing a momentary glimpse of a Planet. Oh how we add such import to our pityful days!
Regardless, it's an utter priviledge to be alive at such an historic moment in time.
(I better be in the fucking screencap!)

I genuinely just hope I get to see the asteroid/incoming nuke/tsunami/earthquake/zombie hoarde/alien invasion before I die of frustration...I really hope it's zombies though, because I so want to die fighting.

>my support for Ukraines sovereignty
While may sells all the UKs sovereignty to Brussels.
What a sad state our politics is in.

Don’t wanna see a shitty thread like this with a pussy hiding behind a meme flag SAGE

LOL, what an insightful and fun post to read.
I fully understand and share your fascination with the times we live in and the desire to see all this filth to come to the end,
so those who deserve it will have clean (physically and morally) Planet to live on.

But before that big cleansing with fire will be performed by Our Creator.
Last time human filth was removed from this Planet by water, this time will be by fire.
And it makes sense, because only fire can destroy all the solid and chemical waste we created.
Of course we are not talking only about California type of fires, we are talking volcanos exploding everywhere and red hot lava devouring every bit of pollution
we created and dump it on the ground, below the ground or in the oceans.
This immersive fire will last for few months,and then cooling off period for few months, and then period of time for vegetation to grow back.

So what will happen with all the people (the good people and the bad people) during that fire cleansing period and after, before Planet is inhabitable again ..?
Well, I believe in the answers and detailed explanations to this question given in the Bible in the Book of Revelation and Book of Daniel.
And the description how this Earth and live on it will look like is also given there. It will be amazing. I'm really looking forward to it.

Attached: When God gets angry .jpg (1023x768, 83K)

Get right the fuck out of here then.
This thread is not for stupid weaklings snowflakes like yourself...
...choose one from pic related

Attached: snowflakes of 4chan.jpg (1024x576, 152K)

desu I think we need a good total war type war, minus the nukes..
We could clear out a lot of shit

Attached: 241145634656.jpg (1202x1447, 92K)

>minus the nukes..
There is not a chance for a new big war sans nukes.

A man can dream, lad. We should've taken the world while we had the chance.
Instead, we had to put up with fags like you.

Attached: 235346256345.jpg (1920x1080, 286K)

Well, I'm an utter disbeliever in a creator god. At best, I could envision a more advanced race of beings(elohim, annunaki) fucking around with primordial man. But organised religion on the whole really disturbs me in a gut sense kinda way. Far too contrived and ideal for the purpose of manipulation via the human condition.
Regardless, I value your existence in this moment we call Our Life and mind not for your beliefs, lest they impact detrimentally upon mine. And I cherish the fact that we have a thing NOT in common, for without that, life would not be worth the living.

>We should've taken the world while we had the chance.
>Instead, we had to put up with fags like you.
I strongly believe that your so called chance was taken away from you by Righteous God for abusing your powers and privileges.
You as a nation are being humbled now and the whole world is witnessing this humiliating to you act of God's justice on you, you wicked ones.

Attached: Crucifix-exorcism.jpg (1024x681, 51K)

show us your flag

We are the light.
When our flame burns out, the world will descend into darkness.

If the Georgia Guidestones are anything to go by (I don't know what to make of them to my own satisfaction yet to opine further) then nuclear war is right up there to drop the populus down to the stated numbers. That would be about the number of people in shelters globally, plus a few stragglers.

Our bayonets are sharpened for your children.

>But organised religion
God exists regardless of any religion.
God is.
There was no time that there was no God.
God always was and always will be.
God could be found and experienced without any religious association..you might consider reading Book of Revelation not as a religious document,
but as a let's say, story foretelling the future.
No need to be Christian to enjoy that very fascinating Book full of fascinating informations some of them in the deep realms of sci-fi.
There are well produced audio versions of Book of Revelation if you prefer.

Attached: Book of Revelation.jpg (800x600, 58K)

Concentrate on the topic, on the discussion, don't be preoccupied with insignificant things in life.

If you were smart you'd know, like I do.
But you're a faggot who never learned intercourse.

When did the UK have Democracy? I didn't think their Citizens decided anything? Eh, do you have a loicense for that ethno-state?

>Our bayonets are sharpened for your children
Save them for your children, Civil War is knocking on your doors in the USofA
Will be fun to watch how you kill each others, you the blood thirsty war hungry nation.

Attached: god-destroys-those.png (640x480, 434K)

gee thanks sarg'n
i'll read locke next time

Thanks. I've been there.
I've read the bible old and ancient, many times, along with perusals of other religious works. I'm afraid my inquisitive mind found fault everywhere it dared look...
If gods exist, they are but mortal animals, like ourselves, merely much more advanced along the physical route of evolution. As ants see us, so do we see different, more advanced species.
What I've found in life is, regardless of EVERYTHING, if you live it with genuine unconditional love and determination for your own development in your heart, you get what you truly want and those around you benefit from your personal successes.
Live for oneself alone, and alone is what one will always be.

better still,
lurkmoar

It's funny that you think our nation is acting independently and not just following orders like a good bitch.

Dude take off the memeflag we all know your russian

Attached: 454C39FC-C362-436C-BA4D-05D373FAB33C.gif (400x300, 1.43M)

lol great fire of london was by a certain sect of terrorists as they were mad their shabbagoy cromwell died and the monarchy was reinstated. britain did just fine for 200 yrs after lol

Oh, please, you are not some Third World shithole, you are right up there with the Big Boys,you are the Ex-expiring BRITISH EMPIRE after all...
Remember how you (with your buddies, the USA) were spreading lies about IRAQ and how eagerly you sent your boys to start a War in IRAQ...
thus you also send many of your boys to die there.
So stop this crap..we are innocent, we are only following orders.
I'm not saying you as an average British citizen, I mean you as the ruling Government and that old hag in the palace.

So if you know why to bitch and ask about it.
Start acting like an adult for a change...

Our government is subservient to the US and Saudi's. You overestimate our power and influence. But yes, the ruling classes are guilty.

>that old hag
That old nonce(apologist), unelected hag.
fify

“As long as Ukraine faces Russian hostilities, it will find a steadfast partner in the United Kingdom,” the Defence Secretary will say
according to the Tory-supporting Telegraph, who have apparently been provided with access to Williamson's speech.

>“As long as Ukraine faces Russian hostilities,
What Russian hostilities ??
There are multi documented cases by British, German and many other International TV crews showing that Ukrainian Army is bombing and shelling civilian areas, homes,
hospitals, child day care centers in Eastern Ukraine.
Only because those people had enough of being mistreated by Kiev and decided to separate.
So evil swines in Kiev decided to bomb them, and Uk with many other countries think that this is OK, that it's OK to kill civilians, to kill children for no reason.
Blood of those killed civilians, of those killed children is not only on hands of evil Ukrainians but also on those politicians (and civilians) in other countries who support evil regime in Kiev.

True story of Ukraine Civil War (from the people of Donbass)
youtube.com/watch?v=D-Jme77Dfc4

Attached: Ukrainian murderer-President-Poroshenko:.jpg (1280x845, 161K)

Hey, OP.
I'm sorry your hopes for emotional release of your justified frustrations at our collective despicable actions on the world stage have been somewhat, albeit not completely, scuppered.
I understand the importance of this site for that exact purpose.
Regardless of beliefs, the fact that you're trying to do right by the world is appreciated, if not oft vocalised along these shores. I want you to know that.

The ukraine has become the perfect place to start A War.
I think our dual citizen leaders really want a £War£. Treason Dismay's hubby made a killing(thankfully not literally) off the recent bombing of syria, for instance. Hundreds of thousands made, if I remember rightly.
But hey, austerity?? "We're all in it together..." They told us. Hmm, I didn't make any money off that bombing....derp

Nice words 111, Thanks for them.
I think you nailed it saying this:
>The ukraine has become the perfect place to start A War.
I guess all ingredients are there.
Well the only thing is who's side is God The CREATOR on, on side of Eastern Ukraine and Russia or on side of Kiev and it's Western OverLords.
Time will tell.
I'm not sure if you are familiar (or even interested in it), with the story of CRIMEA, but I will post this in case you or somebody would like to
learn the other side of the story.

“CRIMEA”
For those of you who are sincerely interested learning both sides of the story about CRIMEA and RUSSIA and PUTIN
here is a very interesting interview with PUTIN.
(click on CC in YouTube to turn On English subtitles)
Yes this is a long interview, so only serious ‘students' of political science will watch thIs.
ENJOY...VERY WELL PRODUCED DOCUMENTARY

"Crimea.The Way Home. Documentary by Andrey Kondrashev"
The Film was made to keep in history every significant episode that happened in Crimea in Spring 2014.
It took 8 months to finish the film and enveloped Simferopol and Kerch, Yalta and Bakhchisaray; Feodosia, Djankov, Alushta and a dozen settlements of Crimea.
youtube.com/watch?v=c8nMhCMphYU

Attached: CRIMEA DOCUMENT-05.FEB.1954:<.jpg (1280x928, 247K)

Memeflags are Israeli posters they've even admitted it
Stop falling for this dumb shit he's not Russian he's some sad Jew

Attached: image.jpg (1024x797, 118K)

Don't quit your day job Scherlock...

Oh shi-
d-does that mean I'm now...oh fu-!

And I so despise the zionist. Damn, do I have to start ripping babbies foreskins off with my teeth now, crimcuz?
Shit, forgot to ask - does it matter what memeflag? Does this one even count? What is a proxy? Are you a faggot?

I see a flaw in your 'argument'.

>Downsides to this?
You fuckers would try to pull NATO in it.

If Russia are going to win and you hate us so much wouldn't you want us to go to war dumb cunt. Or are you scared of the eternal anglo? I think the latter ;)
don't @ me

That inbreeding surely messed up your brain and result of it is your post in this thread.

Being this fucking pathetic. Nobody cares ruski. No one is going to invade you. As far as I know you're the one who invaded in the past 4 years in E.Europe not NATO or us.

>I think
you and thinking don't mix.
you are too dumb to think.

>. As far as I know you're the one who invaded in the past 4 years in E.Europe not NATO or us.
Who did Russia invaded in the last 4 years??

Well met, brother. I'm off to do life for a bit.
Remember - only the weak take words personally.
Those with a mind to know, know what you really mean when you say "fuck you". And this is Jow Forums, so fuck everyone.
May your emotional bosom be soon filled with the exquisite swell of righteous retribution!
Forever the Good fight user.

the real tragedy here, is the uk supporting ukraine. ukrainians are subhuman pieces of shit, and deserve to be ethnically cleansed by russians.
t. polski who wants revenge for volhynia

should build a hobbit home desu , you near the countryside ? how easy is it to buy land and bring water/power/phonelines to it ? or is it impossible

Attached: hobbit hobby habitat.jpg (824x550, 120K)

2 years max, the great war is a few months away from sparking in the Aegean sea

Nice chatting with you user...

Very nice residence, raw and pure nature.

>Aegean sea
Yes, that might be the 'hot spot' so to say.

dubdubbs

my sekrit info says Aegean oil deposits are on the table and a 'small war' will bring get them finally pumped out in the end of it

What did he mean by this, are you using a translating software

Gosh I wonder who could be behind this flag?

And what's your guess,child

Another war? Why not

>anglos need blood like jews need dick

>Values of freedom and democracy
topkek

jfc what is wrong with you anglo fucks

a faggot

lame, very lame comeback

Who cares? Can be any inferior race race from Indians to Greeks that we fucked over in the past to relatively human butthurt imperialists from France or Germany

>that we fucked over in the past to relatively human butthurt
But now muslims are fucking you.....LOL

Didnt the UK just recently open up all branches of their "elite" army units to women?

Better spread wide for that slav rapeseed I guess.

They're going to be replaced with pakis in no time. Real brits will die for israel.

>our shared values
kek

what a bad joke!

LMAO

Russhit, you have more muslims and nonwhite subhumans than all of Western Europe has

The pin technique

Russia has muslims who are living there for 1000 or more years.
your muslims came as invaders to your clay and fucking up your life style and your laws, get it?...
AND IMPREGNATING YOUR WOMEN LIKE RABBITS
That's the difference, you idiot.
you are under muslim invasion and you can do fuck all about it.

>Russia has muslims who are living there for 1000 or more years
Monkeys didn’t get to live in Slavic regions. And worry not our women mix less than your cunts or Polish human trash

Also, have chinks, vietnamese, central asians, gypsies, JEWS, armenians, niggers and spics been living in Russia for 1000 years too?

>1000 years
Hitler: the Rainbow Diversity cuck edition. You conquered nonwhite zones in late 16th century

Show me the difference now lol

sputniknews.com/russia/20130912183384782-Russia-Has-Second-Largest-Number-of-Immigrants--UN-Study/

abcnews.go.com/International/story?id=82969&page=1

youtube.com/watch?v=KzxDAD0qRaU

you are not very smart, I have no time for your idiotic posts

Show your flag bitch.

Attached: 1523191092268.jpg (1024x1004, 170K)

REVEAL YOUR FLAG

Wasn't that America?
Either way at least the UK had a military unlike your traitirous backstabbing trying to just steal everyone else's

The British have been backing Ukranian nationalists for a while. There's the piss dossier. There's the Skripal farce. Why do the British hate Russia so much?

Attached: Theresa May and Lord Buckethead.png (472x890, 649K)

>tfw not smart enough to have SECOND biggest immigrant population in the world right after the US

Since we talk of military and war here.... you know, at least our Army is not headed by a subhuman mongol

Go and get arrested for reposting memes lol

Have fun sucking cock for cigarettes in prison, cuckoid

absolutely this, we are once again doing saudi dirty work and undoubtedly being offered a good deal if we can secure the region for the saudi gas lines, exactly the reason there's so much hate boner for russia cock blocking in syria.

ligmaballz

don't criticise a nation that spoonfeeds and exploits your dumb ass for cheap slave work because your homeland is to fucking shite to provide anything of value. Feel free to head on home any time.

They don't but are taking orders from sauds and kikes who want assad out the way and from u.s and nato who want every excuse to both cripple russia from supporting assad and for strategic reasons including endless provocation of russia, the ukraine has ALWAYS been a desired nation for resources and strategy since way back pre ww1.

OY VEY ANTI SEMITE

Russia is a kike shithole too though. Why should we give a shit about sandnigger wars at all?