Reasonable, objective people of Jow Forums...

Reasonable, objective people of Jow Forums, my GF is mad at me because I didn't allow her to tattoo her face at a convention. Would have been her 2nd tattoo other than a small one on her arm.

What's your unbiased opinion on this situation.

Attached: 1489875584704.jpg (532x320, 15K)

Tattoos are horrible looking and a tattoo in the face is degenerate. Your gf sounds like one of those feminists who gets mad when you say my gf because that implies possession.

You are in a relationship with a moron. Personally if I was someone who was that willing to make life altering decisions without thinking about the consequences I would break up with them. It shows a lack of stability and responsibility. It's a face tattoo. Not something you can cover up. That will hinder a lot of job prospects.

You stopped her from making an absolutely stupid decision that she would likely come to regret. You did the right thing, but she doesn't like that you tried to "control" her.

Facial tattoos ruin your life. Every single person you interact with will initially assume that you're a degenerate idiot. She should fall on her knees and thank you.

>You did the right thing, but she doesn't like that
This.
Good for you user, now drop her before she does the next stupid thing

She shouldn't be mad. She should be thankful.

I love tattoos and I have a ton of them myself and even I have to say that this is a HORRIBLE idea to spontaneously want to do something this life changing. Stopping her was the right thing to do.

This.

What was the tattoo?

If she dumb enough to want a face tattoo
She should get a face tattoo and have to live with it

Break up with her.

I think you should dump the bitch and let her get the face tattoo

Give her some time, she'll be thankful once she realizes that you saved her from a life of ostracization.

>tattoo her face
fuck, let her be mad. what stupid idiot wants a tattoo on their face and what fool has a gf like this?

I would break up with her right after we returned from that trip.

Just gonna note that anyone here who said tattoos are horrible or stupid are not "unbiased" or "rational".

The rational answer is, it's her body, she can do whatever the fuck she wants, and it's your preference, you don't have to bend for anything.

So... Voice your opinion, then let her get her tattoo, there's tattoo removal if she eveR regrets it, and I'd you can't bribf yourself to respect it, you just break up with her. It will be the first of many unforeseen consequences of her decision.

Or her life might work out fine after that with no issue. Also possible. We don't know. We aren't psychic.

>GF is mad at me because I didn't allow her to tattoo her face at a convention
So, she's mad because you saved her from being unemployed?

There's only one post that said tattoos in general are bad. Tattoos are fine, but facial tattoos are just a step too far.

Here's the thing, even if you are into them and even if it would look amazing it just isn't worth it. You have to interact with other people every day and 99.9% of them won't think that you're cool or hardcore, they will think that you're retarded and they will let you know. When people see a facial tattoo their gut feeling will tell them that something isn't right with you and that you can't be trusted. Nobody will take you serious. It's like turning yourself into a nigger.

Is she young, skinny, very attractive and rich enough to not have to work a proper job? If not you did the right thing and she should thank you.

No reason to explain user, i actually totally agree with you. I don't like the idea either and I have the same thoughts.

But the reality is, it is her body and her decision, and if I've learned one thing about relationships, from the man or woman side, being the receiver or giver of that kind of control, telling someone what they can and can't do to themselves, your relationship takes a rapid down hill. No one wants to be controlled or told what they can and can't do. Especially if the idea you're protesting was exciting and invigorating to your partner.

Your options at this point are support her and get used to it or leave.

There will be consequences, and they'll learn themselves how stupid af the decision was. Whether the consequences involve you dumping her ass or not, doesn't matter. They'll be there and they'll learn and people learn better from experience than being told.

Also I guess youre right. I saw a few "tattoos are dumb", guess it wasn't as much as i perceived.

I was in a thread a few days ago where ops gf got a totally small, cut, 100% coverable, non edgy, cheap, and consequence free.

The thread was freaking out. Could have been the time of day and demographic that day, but I'm entering this thread with that sentiment so guess I assumed it was the same with just an example or two.

you should break up with her if she's dumb enough to want a face tattoo, and also for the tumult which is about to ensue from her construing your actions as controlling

You're a fucking idiot if you think you shouldn't prevent your loved ones from making objectively dumb decisions.

Convince her to get an even bigger one on her face, then leave the crazy bitch immediately

I said in another post. Voice your opinion. Absolutely. But the moment you start flipping out on what they think is a great idea and controlling them, you're on the down and out.

And if your partners going to make a decision like that and go for it, tattooing their face, I think reason has left the building.

Tattoos aren't permanent. Go ahead and support them if they don't want to listen to you and you don't want to leave them., let them learn they fucked up, make their dumbass pay for the laser tattoo removal.

My argument you're replying too isn't about how dumb they are or how dumb face tattoos are.

It's more centered on tell someone what to do what to think or what to believe, and they just feel controlled and double down on their stupidity.

I'd definitely break up with her. I don't think you did anything wrong by voicing your concern but yeah then it's controlling when it's anything beyond that. But nothing makes me more unattractive to a woman than facial tattoos or just tacky thoughtless tatoos.

Tattoos are horrible and stupid and there's nothing biased or irrational about it.

What's the point in marking your body? What could possibly be important or significant enough to where you would get it inscribed onto your own flesh? Doing so only indicates that you have got an effaced sense of cognitive empathy and can't understand that people around you, the ones looking at your tattoos (and don't even try to say you "get them for yourself", because you know the only semi-reasonable counterpoint to the above argument is the one involving "self-expression" and individuality, whatever those retarded, misled ideas mean), do not value these things you are having marked onto yourself in the same way.

It's no wonder that the majority of people who get tattoos, even legit tattoos like military ones, are of low IQ and socioeconomic stature, usually have dead creep/serial killer eyes, or are in general just degenerated persons.

Normal tattoos are bad enough. They are marks of stupidity which emerged into society as a form of natural deselection. Face tattoos are fucking abominable and OP is quite frankly a retarded piece of shit for even being with this girl in the first place. Bar none.

This. OP she will never stop resenting you now unless you personally surprise her with a visit to a tattoo artist and get her whatever tattoo she wants. And since you won't do that, she'll end up leaving you soon. Better luck next time OP.

This is what you should do. Apologize to her and offer to drive her to the local tattoo parlor for her life-ruining fucking face art. Is your girlfriend 12? How can you be in a relationship with someone like this?
Is she in a Mexican gang? Encourage her to get some sort of gang related face art.

> better luck next time OP

As if he's actually losing out in any way. What kind of mentally retarded degenerate wants a face tattoo? She's most likely just a narcissistic attention whore. Dump the daft bitch, let her look like a twat under someone else's arm, find yourself a respectable girl