Why haven’t Jews legalized it yet?

It makes people docile and enables them to be numb to reality. You’d think they’d want this shit legal yesterday.

Attached: 2D1DD156-E919-433B-9782-33C0A4CB6261.jpg (900x900, 176K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/whdFQLRKnBM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

a high slave is an unproductive slave

this

society cant function when everyone is a docile retard

this and the paper industry
also they want people addicted to drugs that they can't grow easily so they can make more off of the illegal drug underground and the prison-industrial complex

then why are they flooding us with braindead niggers

Because marijuana opens the mind and it's hard for Jews to load it up with mind-control chemicals when people are growing their own.
Also paper industry, etc etc.

Don't worry OP they're working on it, already legalized in several states; Recreational shops JUST opened in Massachusetts recently (which are the first in the East)

money rules all
everyone can grow weed
you can't grow patented pills

Attached: pharmacist-viewing-pills.jpg (443x459, 37K)

Attached: hemp-chart.jpg (2048x2048, 948K)

Once the robots have taken most important jobs that will no longer matter

When that happens we're gonna go full Deus Ex with a global disease that kills everybody with a drug that only the wealthy/influential can afford to buy.
Right after the US govt blows up the Statue of Liberty, frame it as a terrorist attack, and becomes an all-knowing entity that can trample on our rights and spy on everybody being basically above the law.

Funfact: Deus Ex was released in 2000 yet rendered the New York skyline without the Twin Towers. Obviously just ((coincidences)) though.

slippery slope
legalize weed means they eventually have to legalize growing weed (which everyone can do and is very inexpensive) and fucks big pharmàs weedbux even if normally they're done illegally

keeping it illegal is all part of the scheme to lure in more democrat votes. Its the 64D chess plan of jews

>marijuana is illegal
>It's da Joos!
>marijuana is legal
>It's da Joos!

You can't have it both ways. Jews are not monolithic. As with every other group of people, some Jews are for marijuana, some are against it.

Today’s Jews are mostly liberal, so they are moving to legalize it. The fact it isn’t legal yet challenges your retarded notion that Jewish people have absolute control over the world.

Not saying it's not a noteworthy coincidence, but wasn't it just a technical limitation? If I remember correctly it had something to do with the background image size, the towers were over the limit so they simply cut them out.
Then again knowing just how prophetic DX is it's still amusing.

the Jews want to keep us hooked on pharmaceuticals

They're actually trying to fucking legalize it. Good souls keep it under. They want everyone controlled. Nice attempt for confusion though Noseberg.

They are legalising it in countries they have control over.

I quit two months ago. true red pill: weed makes you antisemitic.

The actual truth is that when a weak minded man smokes marijuana he is rendered further numb and weak.

However, when an extremely intelligent and POTENTIALLY strong & wise, but currently naive and "blue-pilled" man smokes marijuana, there is a high likelihood his mind and consciousness will be expanded at dangerous rates that reveal important and powerful truths to him that are dangerous for those behind the magician's curtain as they accelerate his ability to achieve his potential. After a certain amount of abuse however the law of diminishing returns affects him as well and he begins to experience only the weakening and numbing effects. This is why they have kept it illegal.

Because they haven't cornered the market on it yet, if they owned it, it would be legal.
no

No-one answered this question. It amounts to the pure giving away of shekels that would otherwise be (((pocketed))). Inexplicable.

i hear pot smokers cant be mind controlled

i think you need to understand that it isn't one way or the other user

once a serious profit can be turned where the (((people))) doing it are mostly untouchable (big tobacco, pharmaceuticals, agrochemicals, alcohol etc.) it will become freely available to all within reason, they're just waiting until it's associated with less controversy so they can pull a fast one on the average normie

Attached: 1339106038833.jpg (268x265, 68K)

Dude!!! Weed!! Am i right!!!
>Thats not mind control at all

They literally just did.
>Nation loses one last bit of resistance to apathy they didn't even know they had.

Attached: weedmarines.jpg (1600x1206, 597K)

no it isnt

Attached: 1533177920473.jpg (687x899, 190K)

your level of paranoia is to the point you probably shouldn’t be around children or other vulnerable types

Because it shows objective reality.

>goyim know

Attached: 1439540283630.jpg (926x870, 213K)

It interrupts the brainwashing by providing an opening for original thought because it introduces novelty in thinking.

Said the same thing. All other answers are retarded.

Attached: 1530159463350.gif (235x240, 1.93M)

Weed makes you question your conditioning, and will pretty much make you into Attila the Hun.

they kept it illegal to make more money
but now they figure they can make money and tax it on top of it

Wrong, it's to curb people's natural rebellious attitudes. They want you rebelling against the state by smoking weed and becoming docile, if weed was completely legal people might be more prone to dethroning and removing (((them))).

It doesnt do shit about reality, it amplifies what is in your psyche.

THIS THIS THIS.
I'm not sure if I'd be a wignat now if it weren't for getting blazed and lurking here a couple years ago.

The jews are the ones pushing for legalization you dumb faggot

Attached: goodpost.jpg (779x526, 145K)

legalize that brainwashing soma shit

reddit

>numb to reality
it enhances reality

Dam boi u just blew me the fuck out, how can i ever recover??

pharmajewticals* always call them by this name, increases exposure and questioning amongst lurkers. (plz)

This is exactly what I was trying to say in All those who disagree like are unironically brainlets who will likely contribute nothing to the advancement of human learning in math/science/theological thought

Yeah cause the 1960's were such a great time in America right? lol, all those retards thought the same thing

Attached: 141.png (760x749, 494K)

Everything in moderation....

As someone who struggles with numerous mental deficits (anxiety, depression, aspergers, add), I find that marijuana relaxes me. My stuttered speech comes to an end, and my constantly racing mind becomes focused on the here and now. Not once under the influence have I found that my decision making was impaired. It is a genuinely enjoyable experience that makes me more attentive towards my surroundings, as the substance acts as a way of heightening one's sense of perception. Aldous Huxley wrote very fondly of his experimentation with drugs, which was the highlight of his famous "Doors of Perception" essay which can be listened to here: youtu.be/whdFQLRKnBM

The 1% still pocket all the wealth. The taxes go high, that money is re-distributed to illegals/immigrants/etc. to cover their housing and health care that's all funded by the middle class.

this is a general response to /polacks/ that shout 'degenerate' while discussing pot

>1960's drug craze was fueled by weed

Even normies were doing legal amphetamine daily.

god fucking bless the great state of Michigan, bros

Attached: 1539740259105.jpg (638x478, 53K)

Alcohol make you much more numb to reality. Yet there is no offset to drinking, drunken retards don't bring any negative impact to (((their))) world order. You just drink a few (((beers))) in front of (((their))) talking box, you sober up the next morning and off you go, to be a good wage cuck. Alcohol is also a great, practically irreplacable tool for (((social activities))) like bars, parties, shows, concerts, football matches etc, where drinking is practically mandatory, it makes you act retarded, while also keeping you economically active, you spend more money when you are drunk, especially on shit that you wouldn't otherwise pay for, and it keeps you in line by providing you with company of other retarded drunks that have a social influence over you and make you spend more money. Alcohol is also extremely handy when it comes to turning women into promiscuous whores, and its good for making men make babies with those whores, eventually creating more slaves for (((them))), because these babies will eventually repeat the alcoholic cycle, and their babies will do the same, etc.. Alcohol puts you into a wide net of social and economical relationships, and you must work hard in order to support it.

Weed denies alcohol monopoly on degeneracy. People who start smoking act rather opposite to how drunken people act, the only thing that a drunk and a stoner have in common would be the lack of mental capacity. Stoners sit at home, they play vidya or watch some wack shit, they just pass the time on the couch, and most of these stoners are men of productive age, and these men get high with other men, even without the presence of any females. This is actually HORRIBLE, as those young men are supposed to be visiting recreational areas, wasting money and reproducing, forming new (retarded and degenerate) social bonds and creating families with women they wouldnt even consider dating in regular circumstances. So, weed is bad for (((them))).

Attached: Defender18thkkk.jpg (1184x1783, 405K)

tl;dr Weed will make you into a downshifter, you will opt for low-effort and less-paying jobs, you will become much more ascetic in your freetime, wasting less money, and it will stop you from making new humans.

Alcohol will turn you into an eternal wagecuck, make you throw your money away regularly, will keep you socially active (in a degenerate way) and will make you breed with sluts.

If its the choice between those two options, a smart Jew will always choose the second one.

Attached: southbend.jpg (880x580, 186K)

So, what's the third option here?

I disagree. The claims you made in your argument were devoid of any actual proof and/or sources. How can I refute something that is incapable of being reguted? You clearly made the mistake of applying your own subjective perspective of the social topic to the whole. Over-generalization is an intellectually dishonest debate tactic, and neither sides benefit.

*refuted

>marijuana opens the mind
Maybe for retards that weren’t already ‘opened’

I smoke weed. Idk wtf the shit in your pic is though limestone or some shit.

Seriously it looks like its been treated with phosphorus. If you smoke that stuff and it burns really fast you're paying extra for poison.

No (You)s, unsurprising. Jow Forums is just shills anyway

Attached: 1479038694367.jpg (1280x1030, 409K)

no, infograph fatigue, they're not nearly as effective as they once were, I just scroll by anymore

get a good regular high from working out if you want to be a straight edge
for me weed is good to help me eat cuz i have appetite problems and it helps me relax after a long day of work. i know better to wake my ass up the next day and go back to working out, going to work, and doing my stuff, but weed is my "let's relax and wind down for the day" tool.
also you cant build muscles if you drink too much, your body spends to much energy detoxing you rather than building muscles so even if you work hard that day, binge drinking will kinda cancel out the effect so you gotta be really careful if you want to lift and drink

>It makes people docile and enables them to be numb to reality
this part not being true is why they havent done it.

Dont worry israel is investing millions to become one of the biggest productors of marijuana in the coming years.
Just google israel+marijuana.

They want it partially legal so you can't or don't want to grow it yourself. There's already arbitrary laws limiting how many plants you can grow. Essentialy prohibiting any small scale commwrcial grow operation. They'll poison it like they did with alcohol. People will die, your weed will have fentanyl in it. They will scare you into buying only from bonded growers. So it'll be like a kosher tax. I wouldn't be suprised if there aren't some ancient text yet to be dug up in isreal about the sowing and harvesting of marijuana and how its always been an accepted part of their reigion.

meh, 12 plants per adult is pretty fucking generous, not to mention if you harvest correctly it's essentially infinite dope, it's not perfect but I'll take it

weed subverts mind control. win/win situation

So what are you saying, drunken whores arent drunken whores, drinking and having casual sex on parties isn't degenerate, attending sport events as a %sport%-fan with a bunch of chavs who are overly drunken and overly agressive isn't retarded? You are trying to defend alcohol or smth?
What is your counter-argument? You didnt state any.

>enables them to be numb to reality
Not for everyone. For some sure, but the other side effect of marijuana use is that being a light psychotropic, it also opens the mind up to thinking outside the box, something definitely not in line with the globalist agenda. It's not "stupefying" like alcohol.

For me heavy drinking seems too teenage-degenerate. I was a total alkie when I was 13-18. Now I'm oldfag and smoke to help with PTSD. Despise alcohol. Can't understand why anyone would pick "brewskies" or faggy wine over weed. Kush has made life bearable.

And now it's legal. This truly is the greatest country on earth.

Weed is gud

Cause God gave us this plant and these so called Jews dont like it.

No they are not liberal they are playing a game called control. They want to control you. Fucking idiot. Right they don't control the world but they desperately want to and apparently they need to because if the goyim knew the shit they did, they'd all be hanged.

the fake jew kike amalekite survives
and thrives on war, weed ruins that.

Attached: two races sheep and goats2.jpg (676x1080, 382K)

Real reply: not some anti-drug puritan or some stoner-retard liberal

1. We still don't know a lot about it. The active ingredient affects a lot of different people in a lot of different ways. Sure, it makes some people docile retards but it also seems to make some people paranoid schizos, and others into rebellious fuck-wads. This is why in the places that it has been legalized that there has been a large promotion for one of the chemicals they DO understand (CBD). This is the shit always makes you into a docile retard. THC on the other-hand is a lot more of a wild card, as it has a lot of classic psychedelic properties, and as a result tends to amplify behaviors you were already prone to.

2. You can't patent a plant. Well... I'm sure you could if you tried in the states, but enforcement would be damn near impossible. If the big pharma thinks that there is any value to this drug, it's obviously in their best interest to make sure they control the supply as much as possible.

tl;dr
1. the gov't doesn't want revolutionaries
2. corps want to capitalize on drugs

Attached: __kinomoto_sakura_cardcaptor_sakura_and_granblue_fantasy_drawn_by_kuroi_mimei__sample-21761706ac03ff (850x1186, 263K)

rare brother

these

Attached: drugwar2.jpg (960x718, 77K)