Reality Check

Lesbian here.

Just a reminder that we are taking over. The fact is women have NEVER been attracted to men: we needed them for protection, economic support and procreation, and sex is what we traded for those things (or they just raped us).

But now? First-world men have been totally domesticated, so no need to worry about violence. We're taking over the work force too, so we can provide for ourselves. And medical science has made procreative sex totally unnecessary; we can just buy the sperm (with our superior earnings) and have it cleanly injected without getting within ten feet of a penis.

Women are naturally more attracted to other women. Who wouldn't be? We're beautiful, soft and smooth and curvy, basically the opposite of hairy oafish ape-like men. And we know how to please each other like no man ever could. Lesbian sex can last for hours.

Every day more and more "straight" girls are being turned. The world of the future is where a small number of strong men act as our designated studs and the rest of you losers are eunuchs designated for manual labor exclusively. Deal with it.

Attached: 980x.jpg (980x618, 128K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PZ3hESj__M8)
youtu.be/H124iZiyGUs)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No

Look out, the gay's are at it again thinking the age of decadence last longer than it actually does.
Enjoy the time in the sun my sister, it only lasts for so long.
:^ )

Lesbians are good in the workplace because they don't get pregnant.

Didn't some cunts like you get curb stomped in Spain. Didn't read a bit of your period rant by the way.

Chad here
Stfu

Based
Could I maybe be a feminized servant for you and your gf? I'll stay in chastity of course so there's no misunderstandings or erections

SAGE SAGE SAGE

>we dont need men
I literally fuck a big fat black lesbian every thursday night. She doesn't need men for protection shes huge, she is attracted to the cock slamming I give her because none of her little dyke pals know how to fuck. Lesbians are trash garbage in the sack. Enjoy your lesbian bed death you faggots are the worst of the worst, you dont even know how to enjoy yourself. Thats the best part though really for me, knowing how unfortunate, lonely and unfulfilled your fucking life is going to be when you realize you want kids and cant have them. When you realize you want a compaion who is a rock, but your choices are mainly mentally ill and as emotionally unstable as you are. I haven't met a single dyke (and I'm from San Fran so I know a lot of them) who wasn't on some sort of pills.

But none of this matters because this is a shill thread with (((1 POST BY THIS ID))). Remember faggots, you will never rule this country, you will never rule this earth and you live and you thrive only because decent people allow you defectives to continue.

SAGE SAGE SAGE

Men, look at the women around you.
Look at your sisters and mothers.
Look at your wives and daughters.
Understand your nature as a man.

If the women you associate with vote democrat, they are voting against your progress.
They are saying that you are not worth anything to them and all they need is the state.
Remove your masculine protections from these women.
Cut them from your life like the cancer they are.

Divorce leftist women.
Disown leftist daughters.
Emancipate yourself from leftist mothers.

Do not teach women.
Do not mentor women.
Do not work for women

Ask them about their politics but do not reveal yourself.
Out them.
Rout them.
Throw them down and remove their status.

Leftist women are against the species.
Leftist women are no longer human.

Attached: giphy (9).gif (500x303, 966K)

women can't survive without cock
:P

100% true. Have you seen men? No woman is actually attracted to them, and the ones considered "most attractive" to women in denial (read: all straight women) have very feminine features.

Attached: article-2628249-1DD6826D00000578-387_634x419.jpg (634x419, 82K)

You'll die.
We'll continue to exist through our children.
S A G E

Reality check: you're just a man in a womans body apparently, so you may as well cut the "as a woman" part out

> We're beautiful, soft and smooth and curvy, basically the opposite of hairy oafish ape-like men.
Women are, yes, but again that's probably not you

you made 2 whole posts? damn, this some top notch autismo reposting ai

Attached: 11674217daa4fb64748b2af04b73b83471f4a7380221df3b167bef6ade439031.jpg (1536x960, 333K)

>Reality countercheck.

We are just letting you chimp out to the point that the normies get tired of you. And then we will push back and put you back where your kind belongs. Unless the muzzies beat us to it.

friendly reminder that lesbians have been around forever. regardless of the oppression and force patriarchs put on women to play the role as the submissive, that era has come to it's end
Did you even read the OP. we can if we wan't to and without disgusting rapey males.
tripfag & i'll believe you
>also WN, please
keep dreaming
buffoon ape doesn't even know the difference between Les & Trans.
>why am i not suprised?

Dyke here, these threads where more amusing in a basic bitch shill kind of way when you faggots posted them with anime chicks. Nobody wants to fuck Kelly; keeper of kitties. Ergo, please fuck off till you bring in some smoking hot waifus with your shitty slide threads.

Peace

Attached: 1529616578633s.jpg (179x249, 7K)

Aww come on I won't cause any problems. I'll just cook and clean all day

That era has never come to an end because women have never collectively armed themselves and fought for their freedom. In fact the organization you shill for pennies is using women to ban all weapons.

In short, You work for the patriarchy, and the reason women will never be free from men is because deep down they don't want to be. It's not some crazy projection. The average man is better than the top female athlete. Women live in a world where the average person can put them on the ground like a silly child and spank them. Yet we are against weapons. Really activates my almonds

Attached: 1526577688702.jpg (612x629, 167K)

After millenia of experience, we know how apeish you are, so it's foolish to trust you.
Obviously not all men are brutes but for the greater good, something must be done.
Even if it was shown to be undeniable that our way was better, most of you would probably still refuse to accept.or you would wait for the opportunity to rape and rebel. time and experience proves this.
>calling yourself a dyke on a conservashit site, please

Protip, do not follow this kikes advice. Genuinely weigh the emotional and social impact of having family and friends who are female on a case by case basis. People who want to isolate you from others are not usually looking out for your best interest.

Attached: sjwcult.jpg (1280x743, 163K)

>calling yourself a dyke on a conservashit site, please
you do understand how ironic this is, right?
low quality shitpost, good try tho

>Calling yourself a dyke when you want to let men have the power to boss you around with weapons.
I thought I was fucked up but this level of S&M play isn't healthy senpai. Get therapy

Attached: 1410290687849.jpg (800x622, 77K)

>Lesbian here.
i didn't read your OP but what's your experience of Lesbian Bed Death? have you gone through it, do your lesbian friends talk about or even admit that it exists?

Of course men are apeish, but I'm obviously not a real man. You can keep me subdued by keeping me feminine at all times and keeping my little pp all locked away. It's better than being culled

Oh gee, it’s this thread again.

Attached: 2F11C697-C4B8-4F23-B13C-D97F6310F6DA.jpg (461x307, 40K)

When lesbians run the human race...

Attached: extinct-human-museum.jpg (259x195, 6K)

there is no such thing as a purely lesbian woman, you can pretend that long cylindrical things don't feel good up your snatch, but we know

Attached: lesbians.jpg (440x332, 20K)

Being a lesbian isn't about not wanting dick. its about finding women sexy. If someone lubes up your asshole and massages your prostate, that wont feel too great at first but eventually you'll cum tons. Just because something causes pleasure doesn't mean whats involved isn't absolutely revolting.

Adam and Eve not Alana and Eve

>The average man is better than the top female athlete. Women live in a world where the average person can put them on the ground like a silly child and spank them. Yet we are against weapons

if you are thinking physically, maybe. but anyone with a brain knows that physical strength isn't what wins real battles. it's brains, balance and control.. coupled with tech that any woman can control...
stop thinking like a barbarian.

it be funny if it was legal to rape these whores haha as a joke of course

Implying us righteous gay men won't annihilate you roasties once artifical wombs are created.
>All roasties get the bullet

>The fact is women have NEVER been attracted to men

LOL Really?

You're a ditz if you seriously believe that.

>with our superior earnings

ROTFLMAO

>Lesbian sex can last for hours.

Alrighty then.

How much have lesbians invented?

Yeah you keep right on thinking that.

Attached: independent.jpg (625x1024, 207K)

Why the fuck are people giving trash like this responses without the proper herbs?

Fine with me. I go MGTOW, y'all will account to the ALMIGHTY and y'all will not like it.

do lesbians have rape fantasies?

A+

I'm so glad that Solanas wannabes don't speak for all of dykedom.

there have been matriarchies where men were considered inferior btw

Attached: 1539618855292.jpg (919x501, 112K)

ince
l that pic actually shows men kneeling to serve women so i have no problem with it.. what's so wrong about that.

>Anyone knows that its technique that wins fights
Spoken like someone who never actually fought anything.
You are right that there is a mind game aspect to warfare of any kind. But weight classes divide men up in evenly matched sports. Clearly this is not enough of a factor otherwise weight would not be a huge issue for lighter opponents to overcome. yet time and again we have to separate fighters by weight and strength because they will destroy anyone who doesn't have that strength.

Top that shit sundae with a cherry, because women's reaction times, sensitivity to pain, threshhold for injury, etc are all worse than men. Meanwhile, even the most charitable interpretation of women has them unable to compete with men using their "equality" in virtual arenas where the mind and reflexes are all that matter and strength is irrelevant.

Come up with any contest you like, and we'll pit you up against a nigger. Someone ensured to be even stupider than you. We'll see how well you last using just your superior mind and abysmal physical strength without any weapons

Lmao just because you've never been attracted to men, doesn't mean it's the same with all women...

>that pic actually shows men kneeling to serve women so i have no problem with it.. what's so wrong about that.

Says the woman who wants men to disappear You're so "smart..."

Attached: wojak-blank.jpg (580x758, 27K)

Hope you're enjoying your period.

Nearly every woman has rape fantasies. Lesbians have the same basic relationship motivations as all women 90% of the time. Which is why lesbian bed death happens.

Since you are actually powerless what would happen is that any time those two boys want they will spread your legs while you clasp onto that bar for deer life then take turns kicking you in the cunt. You will be able to do nothing because they have the strength to lift you when you can't even do a single pull up so they certainly wont have a problem keeping you from moving against the stronger weaker than gravity force; you.

serious question btw, for science.

Yep, have fun when an imported Muslim or African guy from the third world rapes you.

Anal is never okay.

so do dom lesbians fantasize about being raped or raping

Fuck YOUR morals roastie

Women with more testosterone are attracted to manlier men, the same with women with a lot of estrogen, the only girls into twinks are the weakest ones.

Hahahahahahaha. I am going to laugh as i watch you get chained up in a Harem.

What about gay men??? Do they not exist?

So you uh, wanna go out for some Italian food sometime? Well get drunk and laugh at lesbians.

In my experience, usually both. Lesbian tops are pretty rare but when they exist it usually comes with very severe rape fantasies. Normally to compensate for their own increased masculinity.

pasta, but just to reiterate: women can't take over because women can't fight war, and war is the ultimate determinant of history.

Attached: 1542862407606.png (829x1165, 242K)

kek fuck off

Attached: AbeOik6.jpg (160x160, 3K)

fuck off

all that bullshit is why you're going to get replaced technologically by artificial gestation and sex bots.

Any muff divers ITT ever been to Yonia?

Attached: 1542862511287.png (741x1195, 468K)

I didn't read but women aren't attracted to women either. You are the niggers of gender

can't really blame us then can you

Attached: nice.gif (600x338, 3.04M)

Fuck off Mgtow turd.

Go watch 3 episodes of Survivor Battle of the Sexes on YT and get back to us. Until you do ... fuck right off with your scissor steez. Youre 90% social construct and you KNOW it

Men on average have higher IQ scores...

>Reminder...you are losing on a scale hard to comprehend.

Repent.

To be safe for all eternity:
A: Admit that you are a sinner, who violates the Will of God, and that you need a Saviour.
B: Believe that Jesus Christ, Son of God & Messiah, died for you sins and rose again, as prophesied and recorded in the Word of God. Trust in His finished work.
C: Call on His name, ask Him to save you, and confess that He is Lord.

Some resources that may help:
TTB.org has a verse by verse Bible Study for download or daily listening.
Chuck Missler’s Learn the Bible in 24 Hours (youtu.be/PZ3hESj__M8)
Robert Breaker’s Bible Study and Topical Sermons (youtu.be/H124iZiyGUs)

The End is nigh. Tomorrow may be too late.

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 474K)

Aaannnnddd....

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 474K)

Wouldn't blame a horse for kicking a dumb know it all cowboy or dumb thot either. Men and Women are animals. Animals are dangerous. Respect animals and they will respect you. Don't understand how they think and send them the wrong signals and you will get rebellion or worse.
what is it some kind of drug?

Attached: 1530020266973.png (686x720, 332K)

>women are equally important
see picture

Oh no,
my fragile white male ego
oh nooooooooooo

Attached: 1535224233398.jpg (766x1242, 63K)

>This bad tier copypasta that falsely indicates that people can change their sexual orientation on a whim
Come the fuck on. Also, lesbians aren't taking over shit as their median income isn't increasing. Meanwhile gay men are skyrocketing right to the fucking top.

gay men stronger > weak lesbians
You will lose

Build a surviving society you dumb whore. I dare you.