Tfw female friend wants to hook me up with this fat girl with an average face that works for planned parenthood

>tfw female friend wants to hook me up with this fat girl with an average face that works for planned parenthood

What do I do?

Attached: 35721848-950D-4B83-B066-0E852969B9E7.png (1280x1535, 2.36M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/j51wydRzp80
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>female friend
what

Tell her your not interested.

don't do that shit. Planned parenthood is like the biggest red flag ever, that's ground zero for retarded feminazi cunts...especially if she's fat.

She'll blackmail you with fake rape charges

oh fellow Jow Forums user, i know just the trick

take gun and kill yourself with it, you gay shill

she wants to abort your offspring.
don't let her.

Agree, then stand her fat ass up lol.

Knock the fat girl up and shame her if she kills it

Female friend is shit testing you and you failed hard. You’ll never fuck her now. Move on, get a gym membership and a no fucks given attitude.

Will I hurt her feelings? My friend, I mean. I couldn’t care less about her fat feminist friend

Bust a nut in her and ask if she gets an employee discount while you're still inside

I don’t want to fuck her

She’s also fat but funny as hell and redpilled AND based.

You go to Jow Forums and never post here again.

It's difficult to tell what is being asked here. This question is ambiguous, vague, incomplete, overly broad, or rhetorical and cannot be reasonably answered in its current form. For help clarifying this question so that it can be reopened, visit the help center. If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

How much fat is she?

is she white? Is she traditional?

if yes, so breed this girl

Attached: tumblr_inline_oyktd9O0lu1vo9d3a_540.png (447x677, 463K)

my sides

>female "friend"
She doesn't sound like much of a "friend".

Attached: giphy.gif (480x288, 821K)

You don't wanna woman who kills niglets and wiglets for a living?

>fat
>female
>based
Just end it, user.

Attached: 1541068956422.jpg (225x225, 10K)

There was this nurse I knew that thought she'd set me up with her friends. Each blind date was worse than the last, concluding with the nurses fat sister. Thank god we ate in an empty Greek restaurant on a Tuesday evening. She would not only not shut up but she instead interrogated me closely about my life in this high shrill voice that mounted in a crescendo as the dinner proceeded. The louder and more shrill her inquisition the deeper my morbid silence. She was damn near shrieking at me as we left and went back to the car.

Never a blind date.

NEVER.

LISTEN TO ME

NEVER

You will never get "lucky" and be set up on a blind date with a hotty. nuh nuh...ain't a gonna happen buddy. You will only get dogs, with smelly cunts and odious personalities.

She's neither if she's fat and (((you))) won't get my you for that.

Have a threesome with both of them.

Attached: chubby.jpg (962x722, 92K)

youtu.be/j51wydRzp80

Does she have big tits and a fat ass? Or just lumpy fat? Post pics retard.

Big tits no ass and 5’5” 200 lbs

Men, look at the women around you.
Look at your sisters and mothers.
Look at your wives and daughters.
Understand your nature as a man.

If the women you associate with vote democrat, they are voting against your progress.
They are saying that you are not worth anything to them and all they need is the state.
Remove your masculine protections from these women.
Cut them from your life like the cancer they are.

Divorce leftist women.
Disown leftist daughters.
Emancipate yourself from leftist mothers.

Do not teach women.
Do not mentor women.
Do not work for women

Ask them about their politics but do not reveal yourself.
Out them.
Rout them.
Throw them down and remove their status.

Leftist women are against the species.
Leftist women are no longer human.

Attached: tumblr_ok212us0BZ1vyvg1co1_500.gif (500x219, 1.33M)

Go on a date and pretend to be really interested in her. Then, when she reveals where she works, literally just get up and leave. Throw a $20 on the table or something to pay for food and just go.

I would fuck a fat girl but don’t want to be seen dating one

Get a vasectomy and martyr yourself for the cause user. The false rape accusation will be hilarious conversation for years after.

tell her you would not be compatible with a PP chick. your friend will push it but eventually, like all women, she will give in to your opinion if you are strong

say you're not looking for a hook-up or say you're not looking for a relationship

>Redpilled and based
>Wants you to hook up with uggo planned Parenthood chick
Just kys faggot shill sage

Tldr; is that old James Bond?

thats sean connery, you faggoT

criminally under rated post

Save the money spend on the date and go buy a fuck with a hot whore sugar baby off Secret Benefits

Attached: sb.png (1139x1003, 313K)

>works for planned parenthood

wow. mention your vasectomy on the first date and watch her recoil from you. "I thought he had something user CLEARLY NOT" hahahahah

Let's see a pic of this cow

Fuck your friend instead.

>5’5” 200 lbs
diabetes before 50
and planned parenthood is one of the vilest institutions in the nation.

Logically no. But dick wise? Fuck the shit outta her. Fat girls make it work. They ride well, the warmth from the fatty is nice too, they cuddle well, a huge plus if they got some nipple too sucking them milkers are awesome, and they are passionate in their sex.
After you get that outta your system you get back to the real dating scene where you find a nice looking girl who isn't used goods and you fuck her and see if it works. You got to have good looking kids naw mean nigga. If it fails, you can't start a family, the female wasn't ready, you weren't ready, that's fine. You get back on a fatty and get your confidence back. When you have that confidence back you go out and get the fucking unicorn. Don't settle for less, I've seen old ass white niggas, black niggas, Filipino niggas, Korean niggas get some great fucking girls. And they never settled for some low class bitch. Fuck that shit, fuck settling shoot for the fucking stars.

>Fuck the shit outta her. Fat girls make it work. They ride well, the warmth from the fatty is nice too, they cuddle well, a huge plus if they got some nipple too sucking them milkers are awesome, and they are passionate in their sex.
all of this is wrong. fat people are disgusting, smelly and pathetically weak
enjoy your dorito sweat and ten seconds of participation

Let me reiterate, I'm sorry for the miscommunication. Fuck chubby girls, don't go for whales fuck that shit.

This iq=200+