Tinder advice

Need some answers Jow Forums

I have no friends and no social photos. Can I still be successful?

Are shirtless pics always a no go?

And any other general advice from those who get laid often using tinder.

Also what is an OHP and where can I purchase one?

Attached: download (1).jpg (225x225, 3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/SINTEF-9012/grindr-privacy-leaks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

as long as you're a 6'3 white male ur good to go.

this.
I'm a 5'10 latino that does a ton of sports, hiking with friends and looks Jow Forums but only get 50 matches in two weeks

im 5'4 and get 0 matches a week. my grindr however got 1 match every 15 minutes

Hahaha this is me and I have 800+ matches after two weeks

Most of my pics are also selfies.

>made account on dating site
>uploaded profile photo, didn't fill preferences
>next day messages from some 2 gay dudes
seems like getting gay sex is far easier, would be nice if I was a little more gay

Shirtless photos are only good at the beach

where the fuck do you live

coming from someone with a dad bod, 5'9" at 115 pounds, it doesnt matter how fit you are, you can still get pussy regardless. ive gotten plenty over the 2 years ive been browsing and 4 different girls last month while on vacation to australia and japan

if youre failing, its your own fault

215 pounds*

How about you give us incels some advice

Lads this is a bit off topic but I need help quick. I'm on a bus and this one chick sitting a few rows ahead of me got up and came to me and asked if I knew whether or not there was any sockets on the bus so she could charger her phone, I said no. I found it strange she asked this because firstly there were other guys sitting near her and she already knew where the socket was because she just plugged her charger into it. What do I do, do I escalate? She seems to be interested, kinda sneaking looks my way.
>t. social retor

I don’t have any social or shirtless pics and I don’t have any problems getting girls on tinder. But I look pretty good and dress well so that might make up for it.

main photo is your best photo you have of yourself, accentuate your best features.. mine are my light blue eyes and lips, so I do a mug shot in the sun to show them both off. 2 photos of you looking social with friends, 1 photo of a hobby, the rest should be used at your own choosing. im also slightly balding so I have hats in all my pics, but my discression pic is me without my hat so they can feel they arent getting catfished. buzzed head so it doesnt really show off my balding

profile bio should be simple or funny. on vacation it literally was just im visiting japan and australia and what dates ill be where

open up with something unique. like I was literally just opening with "So how many kids do you think we'll have 10 years from now?" to the australian and western girls in japan, and the same thing but in proper japanese to japanese girls

they usually laugh and the ones who joke around and play along are usually dtf and 3/4 of the girls I fucked let me nut inside them multiple times

Thanks user ill give it a go

Attached: corbin.png (676x750, 841K)

I HURT MYSELF
TODAY

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-31-14-40-26.png (1080x1920, 177K)

unrelated, but RIP Grindr. Turned out they sell personal info and have poor security.
github.com/SINTEF-9012/grindr-privacy-leaks

If 5'4 should I even bother?

I'm Chinese

try tinder in China

only if gayness was a choice, things would be so much ezier

>implying

>I have no friends and no social photos
This is my main issue. I'm decent looking and Jow Forums but my profile gives no indication that I have any social life whatsoever so no wonder girls don't want to match.