Been here over 4 years. When will I outgrow this board and be able to leave?

Been here over 4 years. When will I outgrow this board and be able to leave?

Attached: 1516832873728.png (1369x1359, 88K)

never

You are here forever.

Congratulations, you stayed until the very end.

I've been here 12 years mate, you will never leave

you're dead already, you just don't know it yet.

whenever you want
go from us in peace
we ask neither your counsel or your arms
may your chains rest lightly on you
and may posterity forget you were our countryman

The ride never ends, I’m here since 2006, I have two kids now.

Ive been here for 10 years. Im 22 now.

Never. I tried several times.
Once my fingers were almost moving by themselves.

See you tomorrow. Forever.

CONTROLLED OPPOSITION

SHILL

JEW

>4 years
Get the fuck out of here newfag.

You won't. When the race war comes, you'll be here asking were the militia meets up.

>When will I outgrow this board and be able to leave?
You can leave any time you want.
Here, let me show you the door
>door
door
>door
door
>door
door
>door
door
>door
door
>door
door

Attached: 1509338195433.png (946x459, 406K)

Been here for 7 years.

You'll slowly stop caring about pol, new, events, but your core believes will continue. They'll get worse, they'll temper.

That pic is surprisingly accurate still

When you are as based as me

Oh yeah?

Attached: 39C866AE-E0BC-4A5B-91B3-619BCE6B1E48.png (608x959, 273K)

That pic is so fucking gay.
Browsing Jow Forums doesn't make you any less of a retard as all the other cunts who use internet website to get their sense of belonging.

>They'll get worse, they'll temper
Do you understand what you wrote?
>The fire dies, and that's a bad thing.

Attached: 1525191013550.jpg (1814x705, 262K)

The ride never ends. I've long since forgotten when I first started to lurk, when I made my first post. I remember the slow gradual descent though.

I remember when I though Israel was our greatest ally. That racism was bad, that we're all one big happy equal human family. I did for the longest time, even after I started to come here more often.

Then I started to notice the things that I'd overlooked in the past. The patterns that I'd been blind to, the same bullshit playing out day in and day out in the world. Exposure to other sources of information revealed my old truths to be lies, and showed me how the world really is, instead of the idealized bullshit that I'd been raised on.

This was not a blessing, it was a curse. I never really understood why that villain in the Matrix wanted back in. I know now, how sweet it would have been to not see, to just go back to believing the lies.

You're here to stay, we all are.

Never
Ive been here for five
>mfw im only 18

Attached: 1542570068383.jpg (1024x700, 112K)

Consider it a litmus test for sentience. If this cess pool doesn't change you, it's likely that you were incapable of change. Probably one of the unfortunates that don't actually possess sentience. Enjoy your stay in the cave.

I hope you have kids already otherwise you won't. I do and they are proudly half Japanese.

>prefers asuka to rei
who is this LARPing nigger thinking he's a 4chad

Nani?!

That image illustrates my life. Fighting the figurative raging river waves after lurking in Jow Forums has damaged my health beyond repair. It might be too late to swim with the current and go with the flow. I wish I had never opened pandora's box. Maybe I could have joined the Marine Corps or became a doctor or a lawyer. Made something with my life. I learned too late that it's better to live life as an NPC than a Wall-E.

>he loves gendos fucktoys
We all know what he does to all those husks desu

Attached: 1542570259064.gif (500x333, 2.74M)

And you are a faggot for not harnessing the disgust, rage and anger into something constructive

>If you don't buy into Jow Forums board culture narrative you are incapable of thinking for yourself.
Pretty sure IF you buy into Jow Forums's bullshit it shows you just follow whatever crowd you want to be a part of.
Which is still following a crowd.
What you think bandwagoning is not possible here?
>yet another cringy post proving my point about getting a sense of belonging from an anonymous imageboard being pathetic.

Enjoy your "doll" asukafag.

>falling into a political ideology makes you stupid because muh individualism and muh bandwagon
Hello sargoy, i guess we better just try to change the entire culture and politics of the west individually, right?

No

>he wants a used goods clone with the mental capacity of a 5 year old rather than an insecure potentially batshit crazy qt
Ok, retard

when you get a job

Where do you think you are, newfag?

Indeed, some of us like myself should of never of been born, or at least not have made it this far into life. I think natural selection would have taken care of me before the 1950s.

I don't know why I'm mentally weak, maybe I needed a support system; then again if I needed a support system maybe I shouldn't of existed. In nature, there is a clear distinction between predator and prey. I know for a fact natural selection would have eliminated me far sooner if it weren't for modern society.

>gendos fucktoys
>what are father figures?

I hope so but I wait since a looooong fucking time.

This. We’re all in hell, user. Enjoy the ride.

You’re here forever user, never tell yourself you would have been happier if you never came, that would’ve just been fake material happiness, try to shape your world for the Better and steel yourself against the degeneracy of modern society.

Attached: image.jpg (570x891, 228K)

Real great father figure that emotionally tortures his faggot ass son and needs to resurrect his dead kind-of wife 3 times because he cant protect shit

>mental capacity of a five year old
Citation needed. There's also no evidence that she's used goods.

That one cunt fucking owned rei I when she was around 4
We know that each time rei dies her memories do not cross over
She is never embarrassed about nudity, a trait that only develops when you are much older

Brutal

Question, how did you fall/find into the abyss that is Jow Forums Jow Forums?

>taking anything you read on Jow Forums seriously

t. Been here since 2006

you cannot leave,for you already know too much.

Rei only has one soul, and it crosses between bodies, so it's easy to assume that memories and characteristics cross over as well. Rei clearly has a significant amount of maturity. She realizes Gendo's immorality and defeats him despite the fact that he raised her. She also gives Shinji the choice over whether to end instrumentality.

I’m working right now.

Jow Forums is always right tho

I've been here for 8 years, 6 on Jow Forums. I redpilled too many people now the government uses voice-to-skull on me.

Been here on and off for about 10 years I guess but it's mostly a know-your-enemy thing now. Not even that I'm a leftie or sth but general stupidity is too fucking high.

What is with this influx of faggots like you that defend your ego on here as if your personal identity and picture is tied to it, even when you're wrong and you know you're wrong?!? You all need to go back to plebbit! You're absolute cancer!

Attached: 1506396304957.jpg (600x703, 46K)

>When will I outgrow
>be able to leave

Atleast he's brown skinned with black hair and brown eyes. He resembles pol quite well XD

>defend your ego on here as if your personal identity and picture is tied to it, even when you're wrong and you know you're wrong?
I've been doing that here since /new/.

You can leave whenever you like.
Whenever you like.

Attached: 1537172552591.png (1680x921, 253K)

She also died horrible deaths and neglect between them though
No reason that a child couldnt disobey gendo or do the bit with shinji
Still never covered the nudity thing
Im going to bed, asuka is better than rei
Sweet dreams you reifaggot

>brown skinned
Adjust your monitor, Pajeet. Looks more like white skin that hasn't seen daylight in a long while to me.
>been here this long
>misses the point of being anonymous
If I'm not mistaken, that places you in the eternal cancer category on the timeline graph. Quite fitting all things considered.

You forgot the large gut covered in doritos and coke

aahahaha hahahahaahah
...oh honey...

Attached: 1336099388775.png (400x273, 133K)

Those deaths made her who she is, you genuine homosex. Those two things display maturity of character because she clearly understood Gendo's mentality, and the bit with Shinji shows that she has a capacity for caring about others (Pretty mature). I'm pretty sure you just pulled the memory thing out of your ass too. Rei doesn't care about other people seeing her naked because she doesn't care. She is fully aware that other people might be concerned about it, but she uses clothes for a much more utilitarian purpose. It shows that she is unconcerned with people seeing her vulnerable, and she is unflappable.

Kek, I'm enjoying your back and forth. This kind of feels like old /b/ in a way because of you two. /comfy/

Newfag

We have a similar mindset. They haven't gone that far with me yet. I live alone in the middle of a forest. Occasionally someone throws rocks at my windows, or I hear screams at night coming from the outside; I just never see who they are. They also rearrange twigs on the floor near my car, and once left a bunch of dead birds by my front door. I only own one revolver and found one round of the exact caliber and brand on my Jeeps hood. I checked the revolver which I always have on me and It was missing one round. The one on the 'ready to hammer' was missing.

The nearest house from me is an about 3/5th of a mile away.

i thought it would be when i got laid finally and stopped being a virgin
i got laid and i stopped using Jow Forums for a week then i was back on like normal.. now i'm married and i'm on more than i use to be
make what you will of that
the more problems you have the more you will come here and the more happy you get the more you will come on here
Jow Forums is the trap

>being this mentally weak
The cancer is you. If you can't even defend one of your factually wrong assertions using persuasive fallacies then you're basically a woman.

Holy shit you're retarded. I didn't come up with the timeline graph you insecure faggot. You're the one demonstrating that you miss the point of being anonymous by still being an egofocused tard about everything.

Things that never happened but it's late at night so I'll /x/post lol

It might be true, or I might have psychosis. Sometimes I don't know what's lying to me, my eyes or my mind.