Brazil > all

Left -> our current First Lady
Right -> First Lady of President Elect Jair Bolsonaro

I can already sense the seething europoors...

Attached: DskdeF_XQAAvCSE.jpg (952x1200, 208K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=PShL-6UF2ng
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Left -> our current First Lady
>Right -> First Lady of President Elect Jair Bolsonaro
>Both first LADY
this is the correct way to do politics.

agreed

our last president was an old dyke with no husband tho

we are making brazil great again

>we are making brazil great again
You have our support, monkey man

Attached: iEp1Fkh.png (1000x3650, 362K)

thanks!

Wtf I love Brazil now
I hope you are not full yet

>Jair Bolsonaro
is a zionist

you and the jew loving trumptards have to go back to redd*t

this kills this french nazi

(2 of his 5 sons)

Attached: Eduardo-e-Carlos-Bolsonaro.jpg (699x420, 74K)

Already are 20% real unemployment

What percentage of Brazil is white you'd say ?

Think that on official stats it's like 60% white.

But realistically I'd say 15-25% white and the rest mostly mixed with a few pure blacks and amerindians thrown in.

I doubt there are any 100% whites there. Even the blonde in the pic has dyed dark brown hair.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=PShL-6UF2ng

Fuck brazil, one of your nigger footballers 'felipe gabriel" moved to Latvia, now he's going viral on youtube because he's black who learned Latvian language... 130 k views in 5 days.. Women in the comments are overusing love emojis and some say they're ready to marry him. What the fuck is this. I had higher expectations of fellow Latvians, apparently majority are civiccucks. Who consider anyone Latvian who's learned the language.

Attached: Screenshot_20181122-131813_Opera_Mini.png (1080x1920, 442K)

They're both hot m8.

Well, there's actually a bunch of pure white people in the south, but I consider white anyone that has only white fenotypical features.

In that pic for example the blonde is white and the other a light pardo.

The government here on the other hand considers white anyone that self identifies as white, and because pretty much anyone that isn't a full blown nigger thinks he is white here you get to absurd numbers.

I wish I lived in Brazil. I'd love to be a favela gangbanger with a mysterymeat qt gf, and die young in an epic liveleak video.

Yeah well go live with the abos in Australia m8 it's not far away from you.

Living the dream

>trusting the eternal jew

You will regret this man

thanks

Attached: 1539573193039.jpg (750x937, 114K)

Marcela where a miss, still very bangable, Michelle is fat and has a tattoo, sorry.

The jew problem was never as big here in Latin America as it was in Europe. By far the biggest threat here is, and always was, bolivarian marxism. We are neighbors with a literal communist dictatorship which has little to no ties w/ other (eurasian) communist regimes besides selling them cheap oil - that gives a sense of urgency to the matter, especially since we have been oh so close to becoming exactly like Venezuela.

Frankly, I find zionism and international jewry are usually at odds with each other, and strengthening their ability to have a nation for themselves gives them the carrot - getting them the as far away as possible from power in their host nation is where the stick comes in.

I wonder (((who))) could be behind that?

The eternal Aussie reminds us again that he is shitposter #1.

god speed monkeys
make south america free of commies and drug gangs again
and keep us updated

Attached: 1538037864997.jpg (1024x1444, 473K)

Marxism is Jewish.

Wouldn't it be funny if they pussy stank?

Melania is a cute mommy though
Also when will we get our first hot PM or first lady ausbros

Our first lady is kinda cute

Attached: jennihaukio-920x584.jpg (920x584, 73K)

melania is old and too artificial

cute indeed

Jews are forefathers of communism, so I would be vary. Good relationships with Israel might not be bad, but somehow it always raises a red flag in my mind.

would not want to speak of the first lady

I can only imagine her bemused smirk as you loose control during her slow hand job.

What the fuck is a Latvia?

Niiiiiiiice

Seriously though, very beautiful and healthy looking women, good job Paulo.

it's not fair tho

I mean, can these guys even get it up?

Attached: 7nov2018---o-presidente-eleito-jair-bolsonaro-psl-e-o-presidente-michel-temer-durante-reuniao-para-t (956x500, 117K)

If Brazil turns into a macaco lebensraum you'll officially become my second favorite country

Attached: UmaDeli.jpg (480x335, 9K)