How do I stop wanting a girlfriend

I’m 29 years old, I’ve dated a few girls but never had a real relationship. I’m tall, athletic, not unattractive but I have crippling social anxiety and body image issues. When I do meet a girl, they quickly realize I’m not chad enough and ditch me. I’m tired of wanting women when they patently don’t want me. What do?

Attached: 59D2CA30-3B1F-4A82-8DF1-528622783704.jpg (600x376, 63K)

Get some friends probably

As a guy nobody seemed to notice, I found a girl nobody seemed to notice and we've been six years happy. Both of us, over our relationship have had about three people a piece try to make significant moves on each of us.

I'll probably get sacked with
>lower your standards
but my experience is that people try to date up.

>Quickly realize I'm not Chad enough and then ditch me

That's called dodging bullets. Only cunt-ass bitches require their partner to be a Chad.

The last girl I dated was cute, but she was a little overweight and had low self-esteem. She still decided she could do better.

Whether it's chad or just some other alpha variant, they all want it. Girls don't want nice, average schmoes. That's boring. They want the tattooed asshole who's emotionally unavailable and afraid of commitment.

>I’ve dated a few girls

lucky

Get psychiatric help. I wish I was man enough to do it. I understand where you're coming from completely. This isn't a matter of finding the right girl, it's fixing you. Until you do that, all your relationships are doomed to fail.

This unironically. Sometimes knowing that it's better than it could be helps.

Try nofap and sleep naked to boost testosterone. With a few weeks girls wil be comming to you

Have an imaginary girlfriend and/or watch girlfriend roleplay ASMR videos

You're getting a lot of generally crappy advice. How long have you dated women in the past? Did you feel it was your social anxiety holding you back, or were there other circumstances that kept the dates from turning into a deeper relationship? If you are tall and athletic, it's more than likely you will still find someone who will find you attractive and love you despite (or even because of) your introversion. Only thing I can suggest other than speaking with a therapist, which might help resolve some of your anxieties, is to pursue some hobbies that allow you to meet interesting people in casual settings! Rec sports, group hikes/outdoor activities, trivia, board games, pinball or other casual leagues, bikes, you name it and there are interesting people waiting to meet you.

Everything is about confidence, you have to cultivate confidence in your life. Find something you like to do and just own the fuck out of it. This will boost your confidence and make you feel good about yourself.

I'm not sure what you mean by not being chad enough and they leave you, but my guess is you need to feel better about yourself.

You need to go through some pain before you reach success, if you just hang around in your parents basement with your fap sock you're life isn't going to go anywhere. Stop bitching about it and change it. The master has failed more times than the beginner has ever tried.

Good Luck OP.

user, you gotta look for the right girl

date a girl that browses Jow Forums, wears converse, shares your political views, can laugh about anything. don't date a normie chick or a chick you just wanna date because you think theyre hot. don't tell her she's pretty and lead her on if you don't. don't break her heart. don't mess around too much, all women are emotional no matter how much they seem like they aren't. justdon't break her heart user, and find a girl that thinks youre hot. don't settle!!

>I’m 29 years old, I’ve dated a few girls but never had a real relationship
That makes you already luckier than a lot of guys your age, including me. Having a lifelong partner is not standard, but the exception. Accept the idea of dying alone and you can only be positively surprised along the way.

And I'm aware this sounds very fairy-tale like, but some people go on empty and then suddenly out of nowhere meet someone that's perfect for them, in a place where you'd expect it the least.

Don't give up hope, but don't make it your main driving force. Set yourself goals and pursue them. If someone comes along the way, it's nice. If not, nothing was lost.

>Giving someone advice that you can't even follow
Why would he trust your opinion?

>Sleeping naked boosts testosterone
Really? Seems so meaningless.

Women want a guy who isn't afraid to be his own man, and knows what he wants out of life.

This crippled with anxiety is made up. Everyone has social anxiety. That’s the human condition. Have a beer or smoke a j and get over yourself.

Girls want to date somebody that's well, not someone like OP that knows 100% that they have mental illnesses and probably acts like it too. Stop building your world view off of shitty teen comedies, you fucking retard. OP needs therapy before he's taken advantage of and turns into another bitter sexist prick like you.

>I don't have problems, therefore nobody else does!
Okay, I'll just snap out of the chronic dysmorphia and obsessive thoughts that have haunted me since I was 14. Just kidding, kill yourself you naive sabotaging waste of fucking space.

Keep in mind OP it doesn't solve all your problems. All the other issues with your life will continue unless you fix them. Or perhaps create new issues for yourself. Focus on yourself and they will come in time.