What are people into sexually?

What are people into sexually?
Because I'm into being completely dominated and I like it rough, I'm just interested what type of stuff other people are into..

Attached: received_1652845628140275.jpg (480x480, 4K)

love and compassion

also oral

I just want to cum inside a girl while she begs for it tbqh

That's fair enough, everyone loves abit of oral

That's hot asf

Rough sex hitting our hips hard, pulling her hair a bit hard too if doing it doggystyle.

Licking and kissing every bit of her skin.

Footjobs are nice.

And cumming inside a girl while she begs for it, of course, who doesn't want that? If only there was no risk of pregnancy...

I love all of that and the last bit I understand but I take the pill so i can do that

>love and compassion
gay

>What are people into sexually?
Floor tiles.
Perfectly aligned floor tiles.

Marry me!

I like spit, sloppy bjs, spitting on her, spitting on her pussy, spitting in eachothers mouths, etc.

I've done that I don't know why but I love being downgraded

what does that smell like?

>downgraded
as opposed to upgraded?

downgraded to which operating system?

Mouth

i'm into being pushy and handsy but not really roughness for the sake of it

i like to facefuck a girl, especially against a wall or the ground, grabbing and pinning her arms

i like to grab her neck like a handle and squeeze just hard enough to make her blush, then squeeze harder as im cumming

i like kissing aggressively, invading her mouth as much as possible with my tongue, i think its hot that she drinks all my slobber while her calves are on my shoulders

unf

my first gf liked to kiss sloppy (she gave me herpes) but my second two didn't. what do I do.

Can't help you bud, both of my gfs were into it too.

All sounds good ngl

>What are people into sexually?

what kind of a generic dumb question is that

I'm single and want to experiment

Mmmmmmmmmm this. Plz be local

Primal play: A BDSM concept revolving around predator/prey or other "savage" roles.
Switch: A person with both dominant and submissive desires.

I've felt oddly intrigued by chase scenes and dominance struggles ever since I was very young. I like the idea of chasing and hunting, as well as being hunted and cornered as prey or as a dangerous predator animal. I like being commanded with simple verbal orders or nonverbal signals. I relate a little too much to fictional working animals such as a villain character's guard tiger or the hero's loyal dog.

Missionary with someone I'm absolutely bonkers about. Leglock if possible. I'm in it for the romance and emotional validation more than anything, but if both sides start going overboard with the memes I wouldn't be against that. In fact, I wonder what it's like to nut while laughing. This, but with "shoot your goo, my dude!"

I've done rape role play before and that's got asf but I can see the attraction you have to all that

Incest roleplay (her as my sister) would be good but I fear most girls would find it far too weird. At least I don't actually have a sister because then it would definitely weird most girls out

This used to be me and my fiancee's but after a pretty traumatic abortion of a late-caught pregnancy the shine kind of wore off and now we're just into the lovey dovey stuff.

Rough, fast, throwing, hair pulling, scratching. One girl gave me a black eye. It was an accident. I miss her so goddamn much.

I like giving oral and really whatever she's into. I'm no sub but I'm eager to please and I didn't really develop any sexual fetishes when I was younger.

Might be into cosplay but I'd have to sit down long enough to make costumes and do her makeup how I want.

That's fair enough, I'm a sub as I like to please

Definitely love to do it rough. If a girl is down to be pinned and pounded until I bust inside her all the better.

I even like it passionate too.

That's me completely, I love that stuff so much

Degrading and humilation. Verbal abuse. Pissing on the girl. Slapping hair pulling. Spanking. Some /d/ tier stuff too but that is out of reach during sex.

Thighs and skirts are a massive turn on for me. Also edge of the bed sex position is probably my favorite

Totally can relate. Do some BDSM switch. Raking nails, nips and nibbles, with growls, letting my werewolf personna out. Licks, and just sniffing and breathing at the nape of the neck, the collar. More chase, stalk and forceful taking could be very fun. Restraint and tension. Leather belt S&M play, vibrating egg and something pointy traced around in patterns and over sensitive areas. When I switch I get a bit berserker - uncontrollable laughter with some stimuli. Got a brazillian waxing but chuckling the while, which as new for the waxer.
I enjoy going down on a nice clean pussy with well tended grounds. Occasionally a cock.
Very picky about human guys, generally hetero-flexable more with a dog or equid. Nothing hotter for me than a woman who is into beast. Or can be coaxed or safeplay forced. Diamonds. I'll take that sloppy seconds everytime.

I think I'd like to have sex werewolf style....

Me and my bf indulge in about 80% of all of our sexual fantasies and desires. He's my beloved partner, but also my sub. I trust him enough to give him the reins sometimes and be taken care of. It's very intense and often hard for me to do, but he can roll with it, even when we have to stop. His proper place is always under me and serving me for my pleasure, though. Nothing feels better for either of us.

I'm just looking for someone I can truly relate to and respect as a fellow human being with big tits.

I’m a guy, but honestly I enjoy cuddling and making out MUCH more than sex

>I’m a guy, but honestly I enjoy cuddling and making out MUCH more than sex
I second this

Virgin khv no gf

But if i ever got one, i want her to peg me while she laughs and degrades my small asian dick.

My gf wants sex way more than I do. I could cuddle and kiss her all day long, but she starts to get wet and starts telling me she wants my dick. Most of the time I don’t even want to have sex, but I do it to make her happy.

I get your feeling, I had that problem with an ex
We broke off for other reasons but I also got sick of her asking me to sex her without doing anything to help me get in the mood

Are you the Tile Man, from those greentexts?

I love it when my bf teases me with his dick, and makes me beg for it. When he perfectly aligns it above my opening, and rubs or gently pushes the tip in a little, and pulls out. It drives me crazy.

Also, whenever he's rough, talks dirty, and fucks me while we're taking a shower together feels really good.

Women swallowing my seed. Big tits. Cuddling. 3somes for the before and after not really for the sex.

I used to be into BDSM as a dom, but I haven't had a gf in 6 years and I haven't met anyone else into it, so I've had nothing but vanilla sex for all this time.

A lot of normies seem to be into BDSM but the disney world 50 shades version. Alright for them but it gets annoying when they talk about being turbo hardcore and looking down on "vanilla" people.
Years of being in different BDSM circles (that almost always is full of unactractive, middle aged people) have left me pretty jaded and burned about BDSM.
Nowadays I like rough but "normal" sex, tender sex, being cheeky and nutting inside.

Attached: 1522078645751.png (300x300, 75K)

I have a belly kink and no girl wants to go with it. Fuck my life

Overpowering her, boxing with each other until we are both sweaty and bruised. Have post-fight painful sex.

I am pretty vanilla, I think. I'm not sure that's the way we should call it. I'm into """"tantric""" sex, where I fuck my girlfriend softly, limiting how much stimulus both of us get, just to drive each other to the edge and then stop, and rewind. It sounds like torture, but midst a really romantic vibe it's heaven-like. Couldn't do it with some random thot though.

With random thots I like to fuck them hard and degrade them. Slap their face, choke them, cum over their bodies. Sometimes I treat my girlfriend like a random thot. I don't cheat on my gf though, so it's been years.

Sometimes I mix the two stances, fucking her hard and rough but stopping right before cumming so that we can prolong the fucking. I am quite OK with denying myself from cumming, and while I don't naturally last very long, through this method I can sort of "ease" my way into fucking for two hours straight.

I also have a hidden fetish where I share a cock with a woman. Blowjobs. I wanted to experiment with that. But I'm afraid she would judge me and think I'm less of a man for having this desire. She adores the fact that I'm very manly, hairy, tall, deep voice and all the stuff. I also am afraid that, since she is so supportive, that she would like it, and it would become a habit, and I am afraid of what our relationship could become after this. What if the wants to fuck the other guy? What if she wants me to suck him frequently? What if I want it too? And what if she wants me to watch her get fucked? I think this last part is the worst of it, because I would feel really humiliated. And I am afraid that I could like it.

There we're a lot of things that seemed pretty hot. Shit that id fantasize about while jacking it, but work I can't do. Saliva disgusts me so I hate bjs and kissing and sex in general is pretty gross imo. I feel bad for this girl that in dating thinking of breaking up with her she deserves better.

I figure I'm usually taken as pretty abrasive and people wouldn't expect it of me, but I find these really relatable.

Oh well.

Attached: 1522298309933.png (500x428, 447K)

The thought of doing anything sexual with another actual person makes me nauseous and anxious

>Leglock
With stockings, tights, hose, thigh highs...
God yiss.
Also nutting inside. My girl is on the pill and I'll never go back. I'll masturbate before I go back to condoms.

It's really nice. I've considered preserving sperm and getting my shit tied so I don't accidentally babby.