Seeing hot girls depress me

Seeing hot girls depress me.

Im in a committed relationship with a girl who is not exactly a looker. And I don't think we will ever break up, so I just feel like I'm wasting what youth I still have.

I'm almost 24 and my dreams of fucking a cute 19 year old is fading rapidly.

Attached: 3a02da5.jpg (750x1334, 51K)

Then break up with her. If you want to fuck slutty teenagers then go and do it. It won't last, you'll get bored and you'd probably miss your old gf but it would be better than being with her without really finding her attractive.

Just be honest, tell her you want to get a lot of pussy before you hit your 30s, then wish her the best

i have in your shoes almost exactly op, just one year older, and i lost my virginity to this girl

i feel like i'm gonna end up cheating, but she is fantastic wife and mother material

I lost my virginity to her too.

I just wish I would meet her when I am like 28 or something. Cause if I end it now I will never get her back.

Feel the same desu. Doesn't help that they keep flirt despite seeing my fucking finger. Women have become animals these days, never experienced anything like it.

my nigger, same situation here
24, kind of committed, tied down to this chick who isn't the kind of hottie that me and my other guy friends would catcall.

Here's the thing, download tinder, bumble, meetme and all that shit and hit all those bitches up. When you're in the city on the walk or some shit, you see a babe, you tell her straight up tell them "yo I don't see a lot of cuties like you on my way to X, damn if I had someone trip on acid and watch jackass with, it'd have to be with you"

LIVE FREE user

LIVE FREE

>damn if I had someone trip on acid and watch jackass with, it'd have to be with you

please tell me you don't really say this to women

Attached: pfft.gif (400x222, 492K)

It's best to end things than to cheat. If you can't win her back, you can't win her back. That's your burden. But I don't recommend. It's an immense sorrow. What's that "hot pussy" really to you? Really. Wifey's are hard to find nowadays. DO NOT WASTE THEM.

Gave me a kek user

what if you dont end things and just face that you'll have to win her back if she finds out you cheat?

Not worth it OP. If she's a great partner, those are hard to come by. That hot 19 year old feels the same to fuck, cunt is cunt. It'll look nicer for the 10 minutes you fuck her, is that really worth it? You aren't missing much.

Pretty sure it'd be harder to win her back if he turned out to be a cheating degenerate since she wouldn't trust him.

i know a lot of girls who don't break up with their cheating ex/go back to them

guys too

This, but honestly I wouldn't want to be with someone who stayed with me after I cheated.

I kinda already have, I get nudes and flirt with girls on tumblr, I've never let it get past that though.

Well my girl is bigger, which is the issue. She's not ugly face wise, she is just fat and has a skin condition that makes her skin not as smooth.

She is extremely attached to me, so I can't say if she would stay or not.

>I'm already getting nudes from other girls
Nigga just break up with her. Saying "but I never actually have sex with them" doesn't make it any better.

Her weight doesn't really change what I've said. Fucking a chubby girl feels the same as fucking a skinny slut. In a lot of ways, it's better to have sex with someone you care about and who cares about you. I'm speaking from experience as someone in a similar position as you, but has gone out and fucked other women. It's not magical, it's not as amazing as you think it is. You aren't really missing out on much of anything.

>I get nudes
That isn't cheating?? Are you fucking serious I deleted 2 chicks on Snapchat because they sent me nudes and I thought it was cheating me. Fuck me....

Deep down I know this, but I don't know how to get rid of the urge.

I admitted it to her once and she didn't care.

I don't consider it cheating, cause if she did the same, I wouldn't mind. Each relationship is different though.

>she didn't care
Your relationship sounds sketchy as fuck bro. Getting nudes from another girl doesn't fly in most relationships.

no shit, it's a fucking joke, I'm sure OP has cute things to say like look at cats at a pet store or some shit or lava lamps in an IKEA

I've fucking told some bitches straight up "yo if there was a girl I would have to cheat on with, it'd have to be with you"

totally worths, like OP said
depends on her skin
if she gets wet and orgasms easily, she's a keeper esp she's a teen qt
I'd fucking ditch any day for a girl that checks all the above mentioned
don't know bout you niggas, but there's a huge disappointment with being with an unhappy girl who's never orgasmed her whole life

She was more surprised I did it. She's not sketchy at all.

The weight is a bigger issue for me, I'm a leg guy and her legs aren't that good.

She cums hard

You're all stupid. I just ditched a 10/10 because shes fucking damaged as shit for a 7/10 because we click.

She was really beautiful, but goddamn, I think all the beautiful girls are seriously damaged or something by the 20s if they aren't married. Made me miserable and took all her baggage out on me.

bout time you fucking ditched, you got more complaints in this thread than you do good shit to say about her
consider it over, user

These are my only complaints though

Just cheat

lol yeah ok
if you tapped a 10, you'd prolly know she doesn't give a fuk bout wut you think and can pretty much make it out in this world independantly and confidently without the need of beta cucks

Are you implying that hot girls don't have insecurity issues?