I have 40 people that follow me everywhere I go...

I have 40 people that follow me everywhere I go, the goverment hacks into my phone all the time and will do things like pause my music when people walk by.

They basically gang stalk me everywhere I go and mess with me. I may be Schizo but I'm pretty sure it's happening, like actually happening. I must be crazy right?

It's becoming pretty hard to handle... I'm losing it. The meds are definatly helping though, but weird stuff still happens, which makes me think I am Schizo and this stuff is happening...

Attached: ORGANIZED-GANG-STALKING-WATCH-640x574.jpg (640x574, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/blogs/compost/wp/2013/10/15/nsa-complains-that-it-has-access-to-too-much-data-actually/?utm_term=.7a775c78165a
youtu.be/SToJ99PpQ8A
youtube.com/watch?v=PLqMpnc54j8
youtu.be/loTIzXAS7v4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What makes you so special that this has to happen to you, and not to me?

Idk, it doesn't mean I'm special, just means it's happening. It's happening wether I'm imagining it or not.

Has anyone ever heard of such a thing?

Consider this logically. Are you a spy of some sort? In a terrorist cell, or the leader of some kind of fringe group? Have you broken the law many times and been caught? If yes or something similar then maybe yes, the government is watching you.

However, if you're just a fairly normal citizen with some mental troubles then you are 100% imagining it. Government budgets are tight already and what you're describing would be costing them at least $10,000 a day just in man power to monitor someone of no real significance. The government doesn't care nearly that much about you. You're just paranoid.

Let's say for the sake of argument that you're correct and there's a huge amount of effort and expense being put into fucking with you. Who could be funding and organising this, and why would they bother?

If you're not special then there is zero chance of it happening. 40 people aren't going to spend their lives watching some random dude for no good reason.

I know but let's say I'm telling the truth, I'm pretty fucked right? I mean about 10 to 20k a day sounds about right.

What would I have to do to get this many people following me? Kill 10 people? Why would they just follow me if I did something lol? Nothing to bad but I kinda go manic and act crazy sometimes...

I was offered to buy c4 when I worked at an airport also.

If you killed 10 people they would just put you in jail. In order for this to be the case you would have to be a major threat to the country's national security. Literally the leader of a terrorist organization or something on that level. Even then, 40 people would be massive overkill and they certainly wouldn't fuck with your headphones.

That's schizophrenia.

I know you feel like it's really happening. Don't forget your brain is a computer and you aren't necessarily seeing reality as much as you see what your brain is *reporting* is reality...

People take their senses for granted. It's just peripheral hardware running through sytsems and returning reports. And the system can be faulty, up to and including your perception and what you determine is happening behind the curtains of what you're seeing.

You need medication.

What would 40 people have to do with your headphones?

Let's say you were special and important enough to have 40 people on your case, why would they fuck with your headphones?

Why would they be so sloppy, as to let you know that they're following you?

Absolute worst case scenario..

If you were offered to buy c4 at an airport that could put you on a list, sure.

A list being monitored by normal humans, monitoring thousands of humans, who probably hate their jobs as much as you hate yours, and don't feel like going through anyone who's on a list for no real reason other than formality, and honestly probably aren't even really paying attention to people of moderate interest because they can't fucking wait until Friday.

So even if "they" are watching you, I'll.bet you they totally aren't watching you.

To send a message that every person that walks by is one of them. They pause my music when someone is about to pass then start it back exactly as they walk past my car on lunch. They do this and many more things to mess with me.

They want me to know, idk why? To scare me? To drive me to suicide?

Yeah take your meds bro. Consult with your doctor as well. You're obviously suffering from some sort of paranoid delusion right now.

Adding onto this

washingtonpost.com/blogs/compost/wp/2013/10/15/nsa-complains-that-it-has-access-to-too-much-data-actually/?utm_term=.7a775c78165a

The government collects so much data that it literally has no use for it

No one in the government cares that much about you.

I was on a message board and some one put there id as this. I think it sais McArthur 65+ Years Texas XO. That's impossible right? I mean the guy that stabbed me and almost killed me barely got two years. If they were trying to send me to jail for weed or anything for even a few years my ass would be in jail a long time ago right? I mean 65+ years I would be in jail definatly right? I'm crazy right? Lol.

Attached: Screenshot_20180403-210547.jpg (1025x371, 92K)

Tf are you talking about. This not /x/, no ones gonna enable your fantasies user.

You should spend less time on pol.

You have severe schizophrenia and you are hallucinating. IDs in threads are completely random. You are drawing connections where there are none. I'm so sorry, please see a doctor.

Attached: IMG_4835.jpg (960x960, 48K)

That's why I came here.

You can make custom ID's no?

No. IDs are completely randomly generated in each thread. You can name your posts but it will not effect your ID.

I havn't been on in forever, just made a thread or two recently.

Well I don't really understand what you're even talking about. See a doctor if your not on meds or being supported already. If you are then I wish you luck but I'm 100% sure no one is after you. Unless you have proof that is.

Best video describing what's happening to me.

youtu.be/SToJ99PpQ8A

youtube.com/watch?v=PLqMpnc54j8

Everytime I try to record they stop.

You would have to spend a few days with me pointing things out for you to start understanding everything, after you would able to start seing there messages, some are blatant some are subtle, it's meant to drive you crazy.

Currently they have started laying low again.

Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?

That doesn't make any sense. WHY are "they" stalking you? You're taking me every single time "they" stop? I know it may seem very real to you but you cannot keep up with this mentality user. It will only cause you harm.

*telling
Stupid typo. Also, What

Seen it, I know. They seem crazy. But it feels real to me, and I'm not out going upto people asking them why there following me like a maniac, I realize I may be crazy and I can't just freak out on people.

I think those videos are fake and meant to lead real targeted individuals down the wrong path and get them to flip out or act out.

do you have any close friends?
are you close witth your family?
i really recomend talking to them about this and def going to see a doctor.

what you need is a break from stress and to focus on other things for a while.

do you have any hobbies like drawing, painting, reading, cooking, sports, video games, etc??

Yeah, I know it sounds crazy but I'm not lying, I swear on my life.

^ this is a meme. google it

swearing on your life doesnt mean shit cus this isnt real. youre imagining it.
i know this is hard to swallow and im sure it feels crazy itself to have people tell you these things about something you feel to be so real but trust us.. im sorry user.. i truly am. i feel fucking sad right now cus im worried about you AND I DONT EVEN KNOW YOU.

I don't think you're lying, I think you're having a delusion. Like I said, I know it seems very real to you, and I encourage you to seek the appropriate help you need in order to live a better life.
Like said, you should talk to friends/family you trust about all this. I wish you good luck either way.

Wish it wasn't posted in this thread then.

>I was offered to buy c4 when I worked at an airport also.
That's just TSA doing their job (poorly). They were testing you, to the minimum the law demands of them to do so.

>I was on a message board and some one put there id as this. I think it sais McArthur 65+ Years Texas XO.
Seek fucking help. You're nuttier than a vegan's stool.

Attached: 1453853929240.jpg (540x408, 23K)

Not really anymore after this started happening.

I talk with familly but I might aswell be saying I having little leprachauns following me around, I mean they try to listen... And they really do help, but sometimes it's pretty isolating and lonely.

I think I may go on short term disability.

I play video games a little here and there.
I think I would really enjoy painting to Bob Hopes videos, that would be alot of fun. And peacefull!!!

I won't an hero so no worries it's just hard sometimes... Feels real man. I have been stabbed and told I was going to die within possibly an hour, then weeks later I was told I may die within days, both incredibly scary and life changing. Those experiences are nothing compared to being stalked. I would happily relive my stabbing many times over to make this go away, words cannot describe the terror of being constantly surrounded by everyone. Your support helps alot.

My names David James Armbruster .M if something happens.

Thank you, I'm taking my meds and going to the doctor so fingers crossed.

everythings gonna be ok user.
short term disability sounds perfect if you can get it. you definitely need a break from your job, no matter what it is..
your family can only do so much before it becomes stressful/irritating/pointless for them.. i mean whatever they say to you obviously isnt helping. you need psychiactric help!

painting to videos sounds like a wonderful idea! just dont forget that if it APPEARS that someone is "trying to tell you something" its just not fucking true man. not fucking happening. watch old videos and paint. chill out. literally nobody will EVER TRY TO FUCK WITH YOU in this intense manner you are IMAGINING.

youll be fine.

also dont be afraid to come off as crazy when you talk about stuff. theres nothing to be worried about. the world is a crazy place. everyones got their issues. yours are just a little out of hand. but the good news is that youll be fucking fine in the end.

listen to music, paint! make good food, get a pet maybe? dogs are cool! dogs dont give a fuck what youre going through, just treat them with respect and they will love you for life!!!

i have a few schizophrenic friends and they are all fine! some have dogs and they ADORE each other!

good luck user. if you ever need someone to talk to come here again!

but stop trying to get people to confirm your delusions. its not healthy man

You are fucking insanse dude. I’m going to put it bluntly. Your life is absolutely worthless the feds have no reason to monitor you.

Hopefully it goes well for you, just be open with your doctor about what's happening and how you feel. I know meds don't fix everything but hope everything works out for you my dude.

That's good to hear.

Thank you very much. That helps.

It's just really confusing and I need a break, things are getting weird here and there. Short term disability sounds good for now.

I'm tired off all these signs.

You all have helped alot.

I have two dogs, they help alot, I can always trust them and all they want to do is love me.

I'll try painting.

Sometimes I envy paranoid people, They think the world is turning around them. In reality it doesn't give a shit.

I know the schizo screws up the logical part of you brain but come on OP, think about it, why would the govt spend $800,000 a year hiring 40 guys to follow around regular people? Even high stakes drug kingpin busts involve only a handful of operatives watching them for like a few weeks.

Bump

You're thinking of trip codes, which are completely different.

I'm sure you believe you're telling what you think is the truth, but that doesn't mean your "truth" actually aligns with reality. Get help, dude.

Because they ((KNOW)) something that ((THEY)) don't want revealed to the public (i.e. OBAMA'S A REPTOID AND THIS LOW QUALITY JPG IMAGE PROVES IT, GUYS!!!!!!!)

Goddamn came here to post this

Yeah, that does seem pretty far out there.. It's definatly real in my mind though. Idk it's just so hard to believe it's all in my mind. I swear it feels so real. At first I thought it was illuminate, and now I just think it's the goverment or a military experiment. Idk.

It feels exactly like this trailer for the Truman show, that amount people following me watching me on 30 tv screens, funny I also work on Truman street...

youtu.be/loTIzXAS7v4

Well I'm no kingpen so I guess I'm tripping or the "deep state" is trying to make me go mad.. But from what your saying it sounds like I'm fuking nuts..

That's relieving... So there's no way to make custom ID's?

I will, but just in case... My name was Robert Paulson.

Like really really nuts..

Trust me, that's bullshit.

The goverment has everything a suspected person has ever done backed up servers. It's pretty usefull.

There just misdirecting everyone and playing stupid like they always do.

Most of goverment is inefficient but there are parts that really know there shit.

They have an AI that filters through everyones phones for keywords like "bomb" or "kill" etc., then those conversations are monitered further by the AI for other keywords or flagged.

We're gonna get you.

I feel like a secret council that's runs the world is watching me from a giant futuristic comand room like in the Truman show.. It goes that deep. Like they could go up to Trump and bitch slap him and tell him to start mopping the floors.

Any time I did it always turned out to be Schizo. Sometimes it involves aliens.

Not one of the smart schizos, I see. You're not important enough for them to care, use logic ffs

Maybe they do it just because I'm Schizo and no one will believe me. Eitherway, I'm not going to look to far into these strange occurances on my day to days anymore, it's driving me crazy.

Watch this it explains everything well.
youtu.be/SToJ99PpQ8A

*Either way

>schizophrenia

It's in your head mate, seek some help and tell them this, I assure you no one is hunting you or anything user.

You have to remember what schizophrenia does to you, it warps reality and imagination, I know you must be feeling like you are losing your mind but the only way to get this sorted is through professional help and no before you question professional help it isn't some futuristic thing where they are trying to control you mentally or whatever, they are just normal people trying to help others such as yourself.

While you still have some control of your mind, get help now.

>Maybe they do it just because I'm Schizo and no one will believe me.
Again, WHY? What do they gain?
Why would a well funded and organized team, consisting of highly trained and specialized people, single out someone, who poses no risk to the nation in any way, to torment in the most obscure ways possible?

To practice on. Maybe it's not that I'm special but I fit a certain criteria there looking for as a candidate, I'm mentally ill and live right to a school. Idk pulling at straws here. Idk. Feels so real sometimes but it sounds pretty far out there when I say it out loud.

It's a way of slowly driving people insane and when you tell others they tell you it's all in your head and you convince yourself it is but you know what you saw or heard

But, yeah I came here to rationalize these delusions, so I don't want to get to far into everything.

Shits and giggles. It's exactly what I'd do if I had that kind of money.

Bump.

They don't need practice. There's plenty of ACTUAL terrorists, pedophiles and drugrunners to practice on.

You vastly overestimate their current level of funding and staffing. Every alphabet soup branch there is is understaffed and barely funded at the moment. The IRS can't afford to go after anyone with less than six digits of tax debt. The ATF has so much paperwork and so few people to go through it that they literally have 4473s piled up in shipping containers on the front lawn because they simply can't get to them whole being hounded about Form 1 and Form 4 turnaround times. The FBI doesn't even have the resources to tell a school shooter from their fucking dick if you sat the faggot down in front of them with a signed confession. The CIA simply doesn't have the time or money to be faffing about following some fucking rando around when they have Russia, China, and a thousand Wahhabi terror groups to worry about.

Should probably tell your therapist that you're feeling like this.

Idk if it's real but it's unlike anything I have ever heard of, literally MK ultra type stuff. 24/7 harassment.

It feels like military. Not so much goverment.

Why would they practice on a guy who's committed no crimes? How would you spy on someone if they're not hiding anything? You need to get help man.

>these are the people that post on Jow Forums

Comfy schizo thread. I remember during my psychotic episode my phone glitched or something and it repeated the song "cold like minnesota" by lil yachty. I wanted to be a serial killer of gang members and criminals. The lyrics to the song goes "you need to stay up out them streets if you can't take the heat"

And this isn't schizo rambling or hyperbole I was visited by fbi agents for prank calling the us embassy in Mexico, and was visited and taken to a mental hospital by Pentagon agents and a local police officer because I posted a string of red flag keywords on my Twitter. So maybe the knew I was having a psychotic episode based on my web history and decided to fuck with me, I'll never know

Pentagon agents, how do you know they were Pentagon? That's pretty high up.

I guess everything just went back to normal for you after meds?

What other weird stuff has happened to you?

Bump

i know this is bait but here's your (you)

have you ever considered that Jow Forums itself is a monitored honeypot? if you're so paranoid why would you visit a honeypot for advice? could you kindly fuck off to somewhere else?

also stop taking meds, go workout, earn money and fuck women/men, stop thinking about this shit

Yeah, for a while now I have thought that, but this places makes laugh, so I come back. Not like everyones fake.

I'm stay on the meds and go on disability for a few months and sort my mind out, get settled in somewhere and relax.

"the government isn't following any laws now. Every us citizen is being tracked without a warrant."

"Wow you are schizophrenic!"

Meanwhile they got big brother 2.0 in China now

Government's have been experimenting on citizens since day 1. Government's have been assassinating and harassing activists since day 1. There is not one person who can tell you how you just ended up on Earth, but yeah, someone telling you they know everything isnt lying!

Here's a stupid fucking equation.
If one person was paranoid about something when nothing ever happened , then everyone who fears something is now delusional. We can just get rid of locks on doors now because nobody would go after a random plumber!

If you are social engineering people putting pressure on the government out of existence, you need shot in the fucking face. The government is a mafia, and any pressure, whether based on anything or not is allowed.

They are using AI to detect when to sell you shit, but OMG DUDE NOBODY IS TRYING TO GET IN YOUR HEAD JUST TRUST US DUMB GOLEMS!

It's like George Carlin said. It's a big fucking club, and if you aren't in it, you don't matter. When was the last MLK/JFK/TUPAC trying to unite everyone and end this shit system for good? Hasn't happened in years because they kill all those people and now everyone is a little Nancy bitch about sticking up for their sovereignty. One by one I've watched people who once knew all about the scam submit. Some still aknowledge the scam, but they don't resist anymore. Sad! Even the alt right is so fucking stupid that they hijacked the maga drain the swamp movement and now are using him as this retard George Bush diversion tank to take all the flack instead of them, but everyone is too comfy being RIGHT and having FOLLOWERS to give a fuck that we still haven't finished what JFK started.

They were government agents of some sort. And yeah they did. It took trial and error to find a medication that didn't make me zombified and fat though.

I can't stop eating on Risperdone and Gabapentin, but it really mellows me out.

They just just deopped you off at a hospital and that was it?

You don't trip out anymore? Everythings normal?

Bump