Why didn't anyone exterminate/conquer them?

why didn't anyone exterminate/conquer them?

how did they survive for centuries without coming into contact with hostile empires, colonizers, or even pirates.

Attached: sentinelese.jpg (1400x974, 913K)

no one gave enough of a shit

worthless

Why the fuck do you keep making these threads?!?!

Why would anyone do that you fucking nigger?

>1 primitive white man on youtube has better housing than 100 blax on their own island
so... this is the power of the white man

Answer this nigger OP, yer shits gettin old

Attached: 1539967128536.jpg (640x650, 80K)

>Jow Forums will literally be against a based ethnostate that killed off a christcuck from spreading his kike poison into their land
>leftards will defend the nigger ethnostate because it's full of niggers
>niggers will turn a blind eye to the fact that despite no whitey interacted with them, North Sentineleses haven't grown out of stone age
What a day to be alive

Attached: 1517152044634.jpg (480x477, 23K)

>all niggers would still be like this if not for the white man
Remember though, goyim. There's only one race, the human race!

because they live on a worthless remote island with no neutral resources and of no strategic importance

and because somehow whites decided it would be a good idea to preserve their savage 'culture'.

leave them alone, ffs they literally didn't do anything, let them be

How do you expect them to grow? They have no reason whatsoever to start building stuff beyond the stone age I doubt they even have the necesary materials.

I mean if it weren't for the Romans you guys wouldn't be too advanced neither.

The island is irrelevant and they provide a good laugh

Attached: 5.jpg (960x520, 126K)

kek

The real redpill is that the Stone Age was peak civilization and we’ve been in collapse ever since.

I don't know, but we should give trans couples a free trip to their diverse and exciting society!

>me and my wife

Attached: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.jpg (640x640, 68K)

ooga booga evil big fish

Attached: 1517942967359.png (486x607, 21K)

only reason this thread exists is because it's on reddit top page

Attached: 1491666533324.jpg (2048x1152, 563K)

no oil

Attached: 1531120566505.png (553x291, 251K)

Because there is no oil or valuable natural resources on their island, i'm not joking, that's the only reason. Ha they have those resources, they would have been called savages and exterminated

I'm just hearing about his, but these are disgusting Anti-Semitic racists, and there shithole island Nazi nation should be invaded, freed, and democratized by the US and NATO to ensure that such Nazis can't spread their hateful ideology. They clearly just killed this man because he was yellow and preaching Christianity.

Let them be, they aren't bothering anyone, and if they have no resources let them live their lives. All blacks were fine and bothered nobody until civilized society was pushed on them before they were ready.

Linear progression it's a meme.
Put the ancient germanics in an isolated island with enough resources and they would still be living in the stone age because they wouldn't have the need to advance beyond that, the actual germanics lived in frozen forests and tundra where the land was hard to toil and pillaging was more profitable plus other very agresive neighbors the result it's a hard and agressive people

kek

>without coming into contact with hostile empires, colonizers, or even pirates.

they did tho. the brits kidnapped some.