I turned 25 4 months ago. This means that more than a quarter of my life is well behind me already...

I turned 25 4 months ago. This means that more than a quarter of my life is well behind me already. This means my peak is also well behind me.

Every year from now on I'll get a little bit dumber, uglier, slower, weaker and less fit until I'm finally 6ft under. All in a steady decline that will last some 500-550 months.

What else is there to look forward to?

Attached: 1520259285462.png (507x290, 23K)

You're an idiot. Your peak is well ahead of you. Men usually peak in their 30s, that's when they are still young and able to do everything, while being in a much stronger position.

Nothing with that mindset

Find god, I know there are barely any believers on this board. But you can find purpose when you let go of the ego, instead of thinking ""what am I not" think of ''what can I do''. And you can do so much and you can inspire so many people, you have to believe in yourself and trust yourself in gods hands, because everytime that we fall, he will pick you up. Focus on what you love, aging is the illusion of happiness. Happiness comes from within.

>This means that more than a quarter of my life is well behind me already.
You were literally retarded and deformed until you turned 21. Damn though, why weren't you in the gym 23 years ago you fucking lazy retard?

>This means my peak is also well behind me.
>well behind
>tfw didn't know "peak" was when I was 13
Humans don't "peak" but since you think like a loser you won't have to worry about that anyway.

>What else is there to look forward to?
What kind of fucking retard asks someone else that? Did you honestly think I would give you a magical answer on what you would like to do with your life? I don't know, nor does anyone else. I don't think you're that retarded to actually ask that so I'll assume you had other intentions with that question or simply wanted to ask something else.

Men only peak in their 30s if they build a career during their twenties, since I'm an useless shit my 30s will be actually way rougher than my 20s

>more than a quarter of my life
you already wasted half of your life
you think you could live past 50?
don't make me laugh

>peak before 25
Hahahaha, okay, user.

If you make up a productive schedule and actually stitck to it for a month, your life will transform in a way that you won't be able to understand how the fuck that's even possible. You can actually be happy.

The alternative to trying that for a month, is living miserably, feeling like trash, feeling like your "peak" is behind you and other stupid shit like that until you off yourself.

At 25 you are in the best position to turn your life around. You are neither a child nor a man. You are neither completely stupid nor smart. You are neither as useless as a 60-year old nor as useless as a 16-year old.

But change your fucking mindset.

humans actually have a peak as any other mammal.

somewhere in our 20s we stop growing, our cell reproduction slows down, etc.

>What else is there to look forward to?
death, there, you wanted to read that, didn't you

A biological peak, yes. However, humans are social creatures with the highest intelligence on the planet so we're not defined by our biological peak in the same sense as a fucking hamster. For a person with nothing to live for and no dreams, ambitions, or examined actions, they will think of themselves in that manner, and only live to see death, as you do.

Isn't there some way to accomplish the same without getting good involved?

What the fuck are you talking about dumbass people live till 100 or older if they take care of themselves you're in your prime right now.

For fuck sakes your brain just finished developing.

I haven't accomplished anything I wanted to in 25 years when I have time to do so, what the fuck makes you believe I can do it after 25 when I'm an old fuck that also needs to work 50 hours a week to keep a roof over his head?

I’m 30 and far less of a fat pathetic weirdo than I was five years ago.

If you wanna keep arguing against everyone who tells you that you don't have to be a pathetic piece of shit for the remainder of your years, then maybe you should fuck right off, user. People are trying to help you here. If you wanna feel sorry for yourself, feel sorry for yourself alone and not on Jow Forums, because maybe some other person is reading your stupid crap, and maybe they can actually get ahead through the advice people give unlike your stupid ass, and they definitely do not need your shit.

Start building your career now.

oh yes sure we are defined by our biological peak. it happens to be the case that we can make compromises thanks to our intelligence but we have peaks and they are taken into account in all kinds of cases:

if you are a 50 year old guy who wants to have kids with your 50 year old partner, that would most likely be very difficult, menopause, erectile disfunction, etc.

or maybe a 50 year old who wants to work as a mechanic. very unlikely for him to find new positions, while there are younger and fitter people to pick

our peaks do matter, in some cases less in others more

Looks like I've mad you a bit angry. The truth hurts I know but it stands no matter what r9k pseudoscience, mental gymnastics, or swear words you use.

Your age is no excuse for not working towards your ambitions. It does not define you nor will it never, and, in the end, you have no one to blame for your utter incompetency but yourself. You can't accept that truth so you'd rather get older, work your menial job, and tell yourself just how unfair it all was and that you just weren't able to because of your age (If it wasn't your age it would be some other excuse, such as money, luck, or connections). When in reality, you are very capable of doing what you set out to do, yet do not. Live with that the rest of your life (You can't so you'll just convince yourself otherwise, which is what you're doing now). I suggest you question yourself first and why you do not act, instead of questioning others and making up random scapegoats to blame.

average lifespan for a western male is 75
It's a third of your life, OP.

>our peaks do matter
What you're referring to as "peaks" are constructs you have created within your mind to deal with your own inadequacy. I will give you an opportunity to prove otherwise.

There is a newly born male child in top health; what are his "peaks" and how do they affect him in objective ways?

50. Now instead take a guy at 30, what is there that he will not be able to do that a 20 year old guy can?

As you get older yes your physical body can get weaker if you do nothing. You're not 19 anymore and your metabolism slows down. For a lot of make dominated sports that are pretty rough like football basketball or tennis you won't be in the top of your game. But unless you're a pro athlete who cares. A lot of sports people are still competitive in their 30s.

Most of your life was preparing you for this education wise. Now you have to be more independent and find a job etc. There is no school curriculum for life.

You can be fatalistic if you want and that's fine or you can enjoy the ride.

I remember feeling like you when I turned 25 and hadn't accomplished what I thought I should have. But I've seen that people can turn their lives around. Sometimes with help and sometimes without.

I have a friend who lost his car, job, and place to live. My dad let him live in our house and encouraged him to get a job. He borrowed my car to go to some interviews. Long story short he got a job. My dad helped him get a cheap cash car to get to work and my friend paid him back. Now he has a newer car, job, and apartment.

I'm guessing your situation isn't this dire so I know you can turn shit around.

I think the problem is that I don't see myself being able to control my future. I think most people can't do it, actually.