Just a reminder that everyone should evade taxes if you don't agree with the goverment or the societal norms enforced...

Just a reminder that everyone should evade taxes if you don't agree with the goverment or the societal norms enforced by it! Have a nice day.

Attached: ancap pepe.jpg (340x568, 49K)

I agree

Attached: 98458.jpg (900x900, 77K)

this forwards the thought process of those who have come before and after

I don't just evade taxes. I actively collect welfare.

Happy Thanksgiving, comrade.

Attached: 18486380_256638984742392_8447034331333506973_n.jpg (960x956, 130K)

>value extracted
I voluntarily agreed to those things! Enjoy your life my friend, and remember: good ideas don't require force!
Thank you my friend, hope you enjoy living in your commune, i can't wait for anarchistan to happen and everyone can choose were to VOLUNTARILY live!

Attached: ancap pepe1.jpg (340x568, 50K)

>voluntary

Attached: 31743691_357839344622355_1542817269938126848_n.jpg (720x960, 89K)

>would you pay rent willingly
Except somone would have a legitmate claim on a property in this situation and you would pay them to live there if you want to, a state is coercitive and forces you to live in it and steals your property so you are forced to contribute. Ancap is merelly an ethical position of organizing society in a way no one suffers aggression to their right to property, life and pursuit of happiness, this ethical position is the free market where people are free to own and trade property as long as they don't hurt other people's rights. I gotta go now, hopefully i made myself clear. Thanks for the political discussion, it's good to have some for a change here.

based

Capcom alliance

I tell ya, it really is awesome having a fat bank account and owning property. How’s the laboring at the local collective going? You guys have matching outfits and eat together in communal cafeterias?

>would you pay rent willingly?
>nope
nigger confirmed

No one FORCES you to pay rent, though. You AGREE to pay rent. That's what that contract you signed when you moved in was all about.

Attached: 1521416058694.jpg (900x900, 116K)

>legitmate claim on a property

Attached: 38940374_2047246855310278_7177514573572866048_n.jpg (781x960, 90K)

>a state is coercitive and forces you to live in it

Nobody is forcing you to stay here, there is a free market of nation to shop from, I think you would enjoy yourself in Somalia

Your memes are bad. Claiming a water source was literally the start of civilization

nice hat

Your argument is only valid if you rent. If you own property, you have every right to complain about infringement

>willing pay rent
>nope
Then get the hell off my land, you fucking nigger

Attached: 1540764947566.png (591x654, 704K)

Attached: 2l28r9.jpg (500x1000, 155K)

Attached: ancapistan.jpg (940x623, 213K)

> being a poorfag
That's why you need to kys yourself master b8r

I want to be an ancap but i dont have the balls to fight God

>Selling something is stealing it

Brainlet.jpg

“The web of hypocrisy of today hangs on the frontiers of two domains, between which our time swings back and forth, attaching its fine threads of deception and self-deception. No longer vigorous enough to serve morality without doubt or weakening, not yet reckless enough to live wholly to egoism, it trembles now toward the one and now toward the other in the spider-web of hypocrisy, and, crippled by the curse of halfness, catches only miserable, stupid flies.”

Your property is what you can take or defend. Your power is your property, that is all.

Attached: 1539146085073.jpg (640x625, 43K)

I agree, however the data matching systems make it difficult to avoid declaring all of your income. The best you can do is not declare anything you received a cash payment for i.e sellinh things online for a profit etc. The other alternative is to lodge your income tax return late, like a year late, however I’m not sure how reasonable the IRS are when it comes to negotiating away any penalties or interest.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 160K)

I'm a fan of not being in prison actually.

why would you shoot a man before throwing him out of a helicopter into shark infested waters?

Why? Corporations circulate trillions of dollars in revenue. You don't make any difference by not paying.

Attached: BiBi.jpg (960x960, 64K)

People are "forced" to pay rent. If you don't start out with a home, or land, where do you expect people to live and how?

>everyone should evade taxes if
>if
>implying that evading taxes is conditional
one should always evade taxes

for you

Nothing is bought with rent.

This isn't true everywhere. There are still cash only businesses, but you need skills to convince people they need to pay you.

> might makes right
And I hope a nigger rapes and kills you to prove you right

>being afraid of an inferior species

A lot of loyalty for a hired gun.

>my

>NEET for 3 years because of work injury
>deemed unfit for further work
>suddenly they decide I'm fit for work despite not improvement in my injuries
>being forced to work again

Attached: 1509025525462.jpg (640x637, 49K)

Yeah, MINE. I can show you my assortment of 308 battle rifles as well, AP bullets first. I'll even give them to you, but I hope you can catch them at 2500ft/ sec. Since you commies don't believe in private property, I'm sure you'll let me have any level IV armor in your possession since it belongs to the people after all.

> forced
So someone was gonna imprison you and if you refused, kill you if you did not comply? You know, the point of having a proxy is to hide your identity, nork

Nah they'll just cut my benefits which doesn't really matter becuase I get so little.

It's okay tho, I'm gonna work, save up money and build a comfy cabin in the mountains somewhere and live of the grid for as long as I can