Just got kicked out of thanksgiving dinner cause i voted trump

Just got kicked out of thanksgiving dinner cause i voted trump.
Phone posting now in the car omw to asian food joint.
Also got told to not come to christmas.
Anyone else get btfo by their family over politics today?

Attached: 1536183832451.jpg (877x391, 54K)

Attached: 3ee.png (354x378, 140K)

sounds like your family is full of assholes, OP, you might be better off
>got told to not come to christmas
sounds like you don't have to get them anything either

You are a faggot if you couldn't argue your point.

Nope, my family are aware of the propoganda used in social engineering

me and my wife banned all trump supporters at our thanksgiving.

best decision we ever made (besides that honeymoon in tahiti ahaha)

Too bad that never happened.

Attached: giphy-2.gif (450x253, 651K)

Nope because my family likes me i rant about jews and degenerates and they agree with me on most things

I think the important thing to remember is no one loves you, and killing yourself is the only option you have OP. And know in your noble sacrifice you will make the rest of humanity and world better.

Be nice to them and invite them to your house for the holidays and show them how petty their ideology is

>great grandpa stats telling some shitty WWII story
>I cant take it anymore and call him a senile old kike loving faggot
>point to my single mom cousin and her niglet spawn and ask him "IS THIS WHAT YOU FOUGHT FOR OLD MAN"
>I actually see this "war hero" start to cry
>my mom starts yelling at me and tells me to go to my room and not come out until everyone leaves

>married, but shitposting today
Sure

My brother married a feminist kike whore and I don’t speak to them anymore. Otherwise couldn’t care less. I have my own family now.

>tahiti

Attached: Dutch_van_der_Linde_-_Redemption_2.png (572x572, 328K)

Fake and gay.

If real stop being a fucking sperg.

That's stupid. If the OP did that it would give them the green light to keep doing it because they'd see it as a sign of weakness. The OP should never have nothing to do with them ever again.

Providing any of this is true which it's probably not.

Edgy fake story right there m8

Attached: 1529540499196.png (720x757, 441K)

Sounds like a good holiday

Last night we were going to watch a Christmas movie and my wife said “Netflix has a new Christmas movie.”

I told her “I am not watching a black Christmas movie”

She said “but some YouTuber I watch said it was good”

I replied “of course they said that, they had to because it has black people in it.” She laughed.

Today we are eating thanksgiving dinner with or two children and I am free to speak my mind. All is good.

Oh she’s Asian btw

Sounds like you probably just started spouting off and they just wanted a quiet dinner.

Attached: kdrh7r7crvz11.jpg (640x486, 168K)

Puffs cigarette. I don’t believe you.

I wish this were true

Have you thought about going postal on them? Look into it bro

Trump is love. If your narrow minded family can’t understand that then they’re not your family.

>Oh she’s Asian btw
give my best to little elliot user

be the better person and don't hold it against them.
forgive them, because they don't know what they're doing.
wish them well, continue to love them and pray for them, but respect their wishes and keep away.
the break down of the family bond was foretold in Revelation, anyone capable of holding such an evil opinion of their OWN FAMILY, clearly does not have God or Jesus in their heart.
they have been blinded by the deception of the devil, and all you can do is pray for them, and lead by example; show them that they are flat out wrong by your actions and behavior.
don't convince them they're right in their opinion of you and Trump supporters by behaving childishly.
Don't escalate things.

And everybody clapped

Meal time hasn't even started

>she’s Asian
Post feet

damn dude. wtf is wrong with liberals? they would kick out their own children from thanksgiving because of the way they voted? liberalism truly is mental

are there any documented cases of this happening in reverse? conservative parents kicking out an obama voter? why is that? why are "tolerant" liberals the most intolerant people on earth?

Attached: 1542520530332.jpg (1031x624, 124K)

Just shows how slow a brain on leftism is.
Took them two years to realise you voted for him.

1 post by this ID

Attached: 1508726079760.jpg (960x960, 237K)

Are you sure your wife is not fucking a big black cock behind your back?

>be me
>last year dad's bday
>family invites me and gf (muslim) over
>big dinner 15+ people
>get ultrawasted
>some of my retarded ass leghisti cousins are there
>start talking shit and mocking my gf about not eating pork amd not using a burqa
>tell them to shut their "jewish subhuman mouth"
>their mom is jewish
>start talking about how jews are dangerous and that the yolocaust was inflated
>basically redpill my family while calling them animals
>dad just laughs his ass off while my gf carries me out while i scream heil hitler and do the roman salute

10/10 best bday ever
This year they didnt came for my dad's bday

>behind your back
implying he doesn't watch

were you being an obnoxious faggot about it ?

Her feet are honestly not that good. It’s disappointing.

>Alone in town
>No one invited me to their thanks giving party
>Walk around with MAGA hat
>Friendly woman invites me to their thanks giving party
>Have a nice dinner with a good friendly family of 5

Have fun eating with all the Jews at the Asian places on the holidays!

>what are things that didnt happen for 500 shekels alex?

This is fake as fuck. You dumbass.

Nope. Your family sounds like a bunch of pieces of shit user.

what are muslim tits like? and do her parents know you are dating?

Attached: 59D011A6-73EF-4ECF-BC9D-A19165E20195.gif (285x211, 491K)

Im eating at a asian place rn. Thx for the kind words anons

> I told her “I am not watching a black Christmas movie”
> Oh she’s Asian btw
Oh IS she!? Well then I guess you have no chance of making white babies and furthering your race. And you sit there talking about not wanting to watch a black christmas movie. Aren't you fucking noble and shit.
Your opinion doesn't mean shit. You're basically a chink since all you can make is chink babies.

LOL

We’re your family now.

Attached: 70ACACBF-2541-48D2-824C-C36E685E42DD.jpg (600x939, 97K)

Nice

Jim

Chinks are civilized people though, what's so wrong with it? It sure as fuck beats dating a nigger or a spic.

maybe not obama voting, but definitely: bringing a black home for thanksgiving, coming out as gay, etc etc.

She has small tits, she told me how arabs prefer chubby women , i like her frame (slim fit and tall).
Their parents kinda know we are good friends but that's it, i started dating her when i was in high school and as soon as i could go to uni we moved to another city far away from them, they dont really approve it but idgaf she mine.

phoneposters should kill themselves

Stupid sexy Christian, who do you think you are coming here and giving user actual good advice?
STOP DOING THE LORD'S WORK user!

Attached: tumblr_miysbnPt6R1qcuxfvo1_500.gif (480x360, 482K)

Look at this beautiful response, all for an OP that is most likely false.

are you going to marry her? have you guys figured out who will convert to which religion?

>MANGOES

She doesnt cares about marriage/religion , i dont either.

good

Attached: 4CA8995A-10FF-4A3D-A4F0-0437865C3192.jpg (496x506, 54K)

OP post may be false, but let's be honest, it HAS happened to some.

Post pic of food

My dad used to not like Trump since he was so unpredictable, but now he loves the guy since he pisses off leftists and improved the economy in 2 years. He even has a Trump Chia pet. Honestly, it's nice to be home for the holidays for me.

Based and redpilled

das rite

>dad just laughs his ass off while my gf carries me out while i scream heil hitler and do the roman salute
Can't get the mental image out of my head now

Attached: 1444267654355.jpg (500x500, 56K)

>muzzie
>kike
They are different side of the same coin,user

Does your car run on petrol or diesel?

Attached: bottle.jpg (934x1000, 25K)

Lol! I'm sure that's not the only reason. Tell the truth.

My cousins are a bunch of libtard commies I deal with there shit every year you just need to argue your point better

Attached: 3A0CBFBF-FCAD-4243-B269-99F2522B95E7.jpg (750x750, 369K)

>1:50-3:50 p.m
>Dinner

Attached: golden-mask-.png (282x346, 258K)

How's your wifes son doing?

шибaни aмepикaнcки дeгeнepaти

how much control do her parents have over her? are they going to force her to marry a muslim or make you convert if they eventually figure out you are dating?

>me and my wife poster in every thread

What's your endgame?

Bel lavoro!

Is gf Bosnian albanian or maroccan.
I hope bosian for you they are cute

Your gf is texting Tyrone pics of her pussy and tits. She gonna ride his bbc until he blows a thick load of superior black cum into her

poco fiele fa amaro molte miele

Autistic liars

> showing your power level

If you haven't figured this out yet you still have a lot of work to do, user.

Attached: era.jpg (1366x768, 46K)

pic related, of course they did

Attached: murca.png (779x541, 308K)

Meh, i wouldnt have revwaled my powerlevel if the motherfuckers didnt started shit with her.
No and no, they wont force her to marry but would probably give me some trouble for being non muslim, i wont convert anyway, if they dont wanna us to eventually marry we are just doing it anyway, her parents arent that strict desu but rather annoying.
Marocchina ma con tratti europei , anche se ha la carnagione scura ha dei bellissimi occhi verdi e capelli castano chiaro.
Non è la prima non cattolica con la quale esco, l'ex era una ebrea russa , un disastro proprio

>ha la carnagione scura

Attached: trader.gif (501x585, 11K)

My shitlib sister basically disowned me when she found out I voted Trump. We basically only see each other over the holidays now, and she’s still very cold to me.

t. spic

Nigga love > Jow Forums
I fell for the love meme

Attached: 1542911589001.jpg (207x371, 22K)

I RAPED AND KILLED MY WHOLE FAMILY AT THE THANKSGIVING DINNER BECAUSE THEY VOTED TRUMP. NOW THEY TOLD ME NOT TO COME TO CHRISTMAS DINNER. ALSO THEY SAID NOT TO COME TO THEIR FUNERALS.

> IT'S TRUE!!!!!!

im dying to see her nips

My rich white liberal aunt this morning said “I hate niggers”, although she said it in the context of the conversation we were having about Trump, and explained afterwards that the administration set the precedence, that’s the kind of thing they allow, and she’d be willing to bet me $500 that there is footage of trump saying that somewhere. I just shook my head in disgust and said “what a terrible thing to say, what an awful thing to project on someone who has said nothing of the sort”. I walked away and later she admitted she was wrong and she was sorry, and the rest of the family agreed.

Did you take your son's dad with you to Tahiti?

absolutely unironically based

Attached: varg duim.jpg (410x368, 11K)

They are dark

Liar. Larper. Faggot.

la disgrazia non arriva mai sola

Attached: 1459234644283.png (420x420, 10K)

Spics are trashy chicanos who jumped the wall for welfare shekels, trashy Mexico City liberal degenerates and trashy Southern monkeys. I am from the refined and cultured Guadalajara, I am also a shining paragon of fine people, and my skin is white.

>thinking voting matters
Just kill yourself, immediately

>muslim gf
luckily you're already a shitskin so nothing of value was lost

Attached: adriaan.jpg (500x371, 120K)