RIP

Rapper Tekashi 6ix9ine has been transferred to a facility used for witnesses who cooperate with the feds.

Attached: 3423423435.png (583x889, 612K)

Dude is facing a mandatory minimum of 30 years. Of course he is going to confess

>tfw the gangbanger larping comes to an end

Kek this retard beaner was always a prop

He is going to name the Clintons.

He just needs to change his name and join witness protection and nobody will suspect a thing

Maybe he'll name names and get released with a new ident... oh. Right.

Attached: 1540500776884.png (205x274, 27K)

>snitching on his own gang
Sounds like he traded 30 years for the death penalty, get ready to find his head in a dumpster

I heard his max sentence was like 4 years if that.

Not 25

He just filmed a guy he didn't fuck the 13 year old himself

Most likely big pharm, who employs meme rappers to shill their latest blue pills.

Dude will snitch and end up full of lead within a year
I guess he would rather go out with a bang than rot in prison

What gang is he even in? The lollipop gang?

I dont really want no friends

Great minds think alike.

He was let off with a slap on the wrist for the pedo thing, but he's been indicted on new, much more serious charges related to gang and weapons shit

the bloods i think

Those dumb nigger face tattoos are a dead giveaway. He'll never be safe.

The LGBeaners

>nobody will suspect a thing

Attached: zdajn34pfyr01.png (481x859, 721K)

lol fucking rappers
AWWW YEAH IM TOUGH NIGGA
>has to go to prison
DONT HURT ME ILL TELL YOU EVERYTHING
niggers and rappers are pathetic as fuck

They've done him for a few more things since that.
Assaulting a cop and smuggling guns I think.

Attached: 1542426128370.jpg (951x1075, 674K)

this

his face tattoos are hardly recognizable

precisely. people like this aren't smart enough to thinks shit through. he's already knows as a chomo, a snitch on top of that is the worst mistake of his life.

Feds put him in gen pop on purpose to give him a taste of it and then yanked him and showed him the evidence of the conspiracy to murder him. Works every time, they’ve flipped a lot of people that way.

Good. Snitch on the niggers. If he gets out its only another swallowed red pill. Don't do business with niggers.

RIP rainbow haired spic rapper

he was probably let off because he turned snitch on his buddies, and they let him out to wire him up.

was thinking the same thing, probably also arranged for him to have an extremely aggressive roommate

If he were to remove the tattoos, he could probably be very successfully hidden away in witness protection.

the police are literally writing these headlines for the press so they can get the articles and bring them to tekashi and make him shit his pants and beg for their mercy.

He got off with a slap, cuz the FEDs were coming. They would have rained down all hell if some shit head D.A. fucked up a multimillionaire dollar investigation over a quick headline grab

C U C K E D

Attached: 1542730841572.jpg (1242x1391, 845K)

69 is innocent, the feds took him into custody for his own protection because he was going to be killed by the people he fired. They're trying to get him to just spill the beans about the shit they did.

The morello crime family

>mfw i got the strap

Attached: image.png (945x819, 1.02M)

You guys watch too many movies. He’ll still do time, but he’ll be pc’d up. After he does his time he can easily fall off the map and live his life. The only danger would be if he tried to hang out with niggers again. Black gangs have shitty ass power structures and won’t go out of their way to get him unless it’s incredibly easy,

Attached: 69cuffs.png (380x277, 161K)

>arranged for an extremely RAPEY roommate
Fleece loves sweet booty and he will do what it takes, easy or the hard way...

Carebears.

of course he'll do time. how long is questionable, and not because the state will be kind to him. people get got in pc all the time, and something tells me a famous chomo snitch who was repping the wrong shit on the outside that looks like a clown will be a nice target for people trying to earn some stripes.

He isn’t getting witsec, he doesn’t need it. He is going to narc out a couple niggers, not John Gotti.

Stupid spic. That's what he gets for hanging out with niggers. Everyone know niggers are not to be trusted. I saw this a mile away. Of course they want him dead. Niggers got jealous of some beaner making money of their "culture".

Snitches get stitches. Lmao, now that it is publicized he is gonna get shower bent and shanked twice as hard.

he's the one that can't be trusted, regardless of any good rules of thumb

Guards should brutally torture him and leak the video to the public so these dumbass zoomers realize what happens when they listen and mimic this shitty mumble rap

who give a shit

People are skipping over this part and it's the most important part.. They offered him protective custody first and arrested him only after he turned it down.. They made the arrests on his associates earlier than intended because 6ix9ine turned protective custody down and he was 1 day away from getting killed.

Without Tekashi 6ix9ine they have no case against the actual gangsters.. Him being in jail and arrested and all this shit, is for show and for his protection.

he will snitch and get the mandatories dropped but they will convict on the others for 20 years

Lol no, this isn't the mafia. This is the current year and pussy low organization gangs that are just a collection of low IQ chimps passing drugs around. He will do his time and wander off.

>people get got in pc all the time
Do you know how annoying it is to successfully get to a federal witness?
I should know, feds came at us with a RICO before. People watch too much tv and it’s not like that in real life.
t. spic who did a dime

Attached: B6BCD46F-D274-4A28-AC76-015E2C1EF378.jpg (640x842, 142K)

WHAT WAS HE ARRESTED FOR (APART FROM BEING A HUUUUGE COCK SLURPING FAGGET)?

this is what happens when you flagrantly say "nigga" in jay-z's city. reputation status: murdered

He can snitch on those fuckers and hide here.
Slovakia is important for that rainbow guy, before all the fame he was a star here, made most of his first songs here.

I can't really hate the guy. Come on, taking a bath with VZ 58 is something

>6ix9ine indicted for denying the civil rights of African Americans
LOL

if he does snitch his rap career is kill anyway and the jews will just roll in another wannabe gangbanger, they're a dime a dozen.

Attached: 45543345.jpg (1000x750, 159K)

based

that was 5 years ago man, he's been charged with other things, racketeering and being involved in an armed robbery.

>denied the civil rights of African Americans
Fucking jews

I don't fuck with no old hoes, only new hoes
Put my dick in her backbone, I pass her to my bro
I don't love her, that's a sad ho, she a bad ho
I'ma fuck her, then I dash home, to the cash ho

bull shit fan fiction

9 trey bloods

I mean that's the thing, if you see him out on the streets near you he's trying to rat on you. I don't get it, everyone already knows he's been locked up. Turning him into a snitch is suicide for him.

This.
He's an asset and got carried away, too cocky, handlers came in to secure their asset and do some de/rebriefing, info retrieval, and if necessary, minor recalibration, then release back into the wild.

>Faggot cucks role model is a rat snitch
lol

No, that’s what we got busted for.

Naw my boy niggers are the ones to never trust. He wanted to be a big star so started associating himself with blacks. That's what all non blacks do when their trying to be huge star in the rap game. He would never be accepted because he's Mexican. Blacks and Mexicans don't get along.

Attached: 6ix9ine now that's fucking treyway.jpg (575x560, 286K)

you remember when he was kidnapped and robber a couple of months ago? he was robbed by other bloods

why wouldn't he snitch on them?

some made bullshit called 69 traes

69 years in prison

underrated

Finally, I won't have to see that hideous mutt face or dumb fucking hair for a while. Sick of people blabbing on and on about this literally who.

UH, COLLAB WITH THE FEDS
YEH, CUT A DEAL FOR SOME MEDS
SKRT, GONNA GET TWO TO THE HEAD
LOL, I WAS A RAT NOW I'M DEAD

SNITCH GAAAANNNNNNNGGGGGG

Attached: SHITTY-SOUNDCLOUD-RAPPER.jpg (800x400, 48K)

fukin faggotry, and I thought Slovakia was cool

what if they transferred him there to make people think he's a snitch

:thionking:

>when ur the iffy nigga you've been rappin about

>6ix9ine indicted for denying the civil rights of African Americans
/ourguy/ but wtf

why would the justice system broadcast that one specific place was to accommodate "snitches"?

sounds like clickbait. they dont have special facilities for "snitches". every facility is known to "house witnesses who cooperate". fucking clickbait nigger news who gives a fuck about xxxtenturtle anyways.

Yeah but Mexican Cartels are a highly professional and ruthless criminal enterprise that really can and will 'get' to people. Assuming that you're probably a legitimate criminal scumbag, you'd never give up associates out of fear of consequences

they dont, and theres no such thing

>become a meme man on Jow Forums
>get violated for civil rights abuses

then this is a hit put out on him by whatever entity is in charge of the headline

its probably fucking TMZ or something , just a clickbait to get views. he should sue them though, definitely a viable lawsuit.

>here's some of the money I stole, can I stay out of jail please?
Kek I thought gangsters would know better. Spics will spic

I would never rat for a multitude of reasons, but yeah, us spics can get to people and even the woods can, but it’s not as easy as people think. The blacks are different though, you would understand if you ever did time. I mean look at George Zimmerman, every nigger hates him and he is still walking around.

you need to go back lol

Attached: post.jpg (988x1024, 150K)

I'M ON SOME SUCK A NIGGA SHIT
TAKE A NIGGA DICK
HOLD THE BALLS, LICK THE TIP
I GOT THE KUNG FU GRIP

Attached: 1541036654118.gif (512x512, 152K)

Look up RICO

One of his first music videos ended with a narration about the lie of false choice being sold to the public in the form of the left/right wing political system and used to blind them to usury and the globalist agenda. So yeah, not surprised. Go watch the end of Scumlife for yourself.

Attached: image.jpg (500x500, 196K)

NARC GANG

How is celebrity tabloid bullshit Jow Forums related? I fucking hate these threads.

celebrity prison threads should be sent to /asp/

Attached: ozIK7tuI.png (512x512, 192K)

Attached: peep starbucks rare.jpg (640x785, 45K)

made me laugh like a fucking hyena have a (you) greatest ally

Attached: 567567.jpg (560x544, 27K)

>denying the civil rights of African Americans

6IX9INE DID NOTHING WRONG

I thought his crew and subsequently he were killers? Whats he afraid of?

What a huge surprise.

F