Used to be a cuck liberal sissyboy

>used to be a cuck liberal sissyboy
>dreaded holidays conservative leaning family
>now have pulled head out of ass and have more reasonable opinion on most issues, center right mostly
>getting drunk with my cool uncles are now the highlights of the year
>one is pretty firmly right like grandpa, the other more democrat but still in the middle for the most part, both reasonable and dont get butthurt easily

Anyone else in the same boat? My relationship with my family was never bad but now Its legitimately fun hanging with them. This will be an interesting year

Attached: 1540670569666.jpg (719x1280, 244K)

I don’t get out of my room often

Attached: D480CC36-B12D-418A-ABA9-1D9FB16AA3F6.png (480x400, 17K)

How big are her milkers?

>used to be a cuck liberal sissyboy
>became a cuck sissyboy

>now have pulled head out of ass and have more reasonable opinion on most issues, center
>center
Negative. Head still in ass.

>memflag
>opinion discarded

Attached: 1540508765827.png (255x255, 159K)

This. Now pull a bit harder OP and you can get it out. I believe in you!

OP grew up
Congratulations

I used to be a liberal nancyboy myself. Now I love nothing more than getting buzzed with my right-wing relatives, especially my 80-year-old grandfather who’s redpilled as fuck about the Jews.

you still write like a cuck. nobody cares. not your blog. Off topic and reported.

No I hate my family sans mother and father.

I don't talk politics with relatives, I don't give a fuck about their opinions on those matters.

>forced to use the labels jews use to divide us
>retarded faggots like you will always misrepresent my views no matter what I label myself

Just cause I dont call myself a Republican or whatever the fuck you identify yourself ass? Playing into the exact game you think you are above

>the other more democrat but still in the middle for the most part,
based
get drunk well OP!

Attached: 7a2.jpg (960x540, 107K)

You are retarded because you have convinced yourself you are good when in fact your head is still fully lodged

>now have pulled head out of ass and have more reasonable opinion on most issues
Not even hyperbole, if you aren't a full blown white nationalist, you're not reasonable.

Reminder to yell at you libtard family members over turkey. That's the only way they'll learn outside of their social media echo chambers.

Attached: 1538996331677.jpg (1280x1611, 289K)

If you were ever a liberal faggot, you always will be. Because if you ever thought it was good to be that way you're hopeless.

Attached: 200px-Le_56_Face.png (200x164, 44K)

based

>african flag bracelet
nope.jpg

It's not about Democrats and Republicans, it's globalism vs. nationalism, and all Democrats and most anti-Trump Republicans are globalist puppets working against the interests of the American people.

When one side wants to flood your nation with dumb and violent savages, spread society-destroying degeneracy, spit on the Constitution and all the rights it guarantees, raise taxes, do nothing while our jobs go to foreigners and the additional competition destroys our wages, and abolish the concept of nations to force everyone one on the planet to become the slaves of a one world government controlled by the elites, and the other side is fighting against all of that, there is no middle ground or refusing to pick a side without condoning everything the former is doing and allowing them to destroy you, your family, your nation, and your way of life.

However, it's great that your family gets along, and you should try to inform them of everything globalist elites are doing to destroy the future of America and the rest of the world through the fact they currently own all of our institutions, and have turned them against the masses. The more people who are aware of what's going on, the better our chances to stop them.

Used to be what some might call a Paleoconservative/Ron Paul admirer and I still do commend his efforts. I've evolved since then.

Attached: 77f7f9af8bd973afebf4c2fe61f483fd.462x700x1.png (462x700, 192K)

It's about "muh inequality".

The Jew wants us to all be equally poor. It's that simple.

Attached: 1509405524768.png (500x750, 492K)

Attached: 1509405466895.png (550x800, 391K)

Damn fine post, brother. Have a drink on me.

>tfw at the thanksgiving table voted for trump
Feels fucking good desu

I’m far right and still don’t enjoy listening to my Fox News boomer republican family discussing politics at least they hate nigs too

>Getting drunk.
>Redpilled.

user, I...

>Kenya bracelet

That girl got blacked confirmed

On point of topic counterpoint thing is there are a lot of professional people in this country that teach their children from birth to be loving caring people and yes they teach them also how to enjoy sex that's why so many teachers and even cops and others from respectable professions are being arrested witch just isn't right these so called people that take children rape heart and kill them are the ones that so called people should have a problem with not the professional from all walks of life that teach them to be better people and enjoy life so what's your point

I wish. Pops is still a brainwashed boomer. Grandparents are dead.