Any seagulls know how I can grow my chest from flat A's to double C's for cosplay?...

Any seagulls know how I can grow my chest from flat A's to double C's for cosplay?? I'm tired of looking like a prebuscent kid, it kills the little self esteem I have.

Attached: 1522842645171.jpg (657x527, 68K)

plastic surgery

>Pepe on /cgl/
So this is what its come to.

Attached: cosplay_cleavage_tutorial_by_pomp_berry-d60n3gw.jpg (900x5691, 908K)

Attached: rlbwxrpkggzvoi88jesb.jpg (636x876, 75K)

Attached: 1398143820364.jpg (2048x1157, 239K)

Yeah that one doesn't work unless you've got something to start with. 10 year old boy chest here, to amount to any amount of cleavage I have to tape my boobs together drag queen style. Actually drag queen tutorials might be a good place to start OP

Honestly, if your body is giving you confidence issues, go get plastic surgery. People change their bodies all kinds of ways when they aren’t happy with it, and there’s nothing wrong with getting a breast augmentation if that’s what it takes for you to feel better about yourself.

I have a

isn't looking like a prepubescent child the entire point of lolita?

besides, >judging yourself by the engorgement of your mammary glands

how new?

>op posts about cosplay
>lolita

Attached: reading comprehension.png (433x339, 176K)

Did you make this meme for me

I love the bow

there's still a ton of no tits cosplay

accidentally clicked post

There's still a ton of no tits cosplay. Bitsy's tits are small too for example. Besides that I saw some pretty good fake tits for cosplay, most of the guy who saw the images seemed fooled. I don't really know how to make them though.

Don't flatter yourself. And lolita isn't cosplay, a small bust is a good thing in lolita and jfash.

I understand your point, though given that lolita is costumes I don't understand why it isn't cosplay

Who do you wanna cosplay as OP?

??? Lolita is a fashion.

I think you have the wrong motivation for cosplay. I know the pressure to be some kind of pin up is over-freaking-whelming in these patreon times, but that's not the point.
you don't need big boobs to be beautiful and all that.
Gwen Stefani is petite in the bust and looks amazing. Rock your A cups. you can go braless, wear high fashion deep V neck blazers and blouses, look good in oversized Ts.
there are amazing perks to every size, please find what suits you and makes you feel pretty in your own body the way it is.

you're lovely. have fun with this hobby and stop stressing! the grass is always greener but at least you can run, jump, and live the braless life.

B R A Z I L
R
A
Z
I
L

?

Attached: costumes are fashion.png (1122x406, 57K)

>given that lolita is costumes I don't understand why it isn't cosplay
>pulling out dictionary definitions after saying the above

Attached: careful not to fall for it.gif (400x254, 1.43M)

Because the more technical term COSTUME IS regularly linked to the term "fashion", the use of the former has been relegated to special senses like FANCY DRESS or masquerade wear, while "fashion" generally means clothing, including the study of it. Although aspects of fashion can be feminine or masculine, some trends are androgynous.[2][3]

weren't you the one with reading comprehension

The Cosplay term was coined specifically to find a new term to describe fan based costuming that was taking place at worldcon. Using Cosplay to encompass all costuming makes ref phrase redundant and not useful.

In exclude while you are correct that many specialized outfits are a costume (ex a wedding gown) we generally only use the term costuming to refer to someone dressing in a role that is not theirs.

If you are a chef dressed in chef’s clothes, they are your clothes.
If you are an accountant dressed like s chef, you are in a chef’s costume.

Go to a rando wearing jeans and say "nice cosplay". He can't say anything because technicaly you are right. Doesn't mean you should.

Understood. Sorry for missing that point.

It’s cool. English is a mess.

ugh i wish my chest was flat

To be fair though, the majority of men are clueless morons when it comes to things like fake tits and makeup. If they were still fooled after getting a good squeeze in that may be impressive but just by looking at it, most guys can’t tell a real tit from a bra stuffed with socks.

Drink nothing but soy products for about a month, take birth control pills, get pregnant. anything that modifys hormones will increase breast size.

They might grow. I was a small B size until I was 18. Then, now I just turned 21, I'm a D and have been the same weight.

But I prefer your body type just the way it is...

small tits are great too. you will be thankful for them by your late 20s when they are still in the right place and not bouncing off of your knees

I'm considering cheating on my pancake gf because this chick with Daddario-tier breasts keep hitting on me. Am I weak?

Flat is a best, please do not expand ur chest.

Attached: 1521440536915.jpg (230x250, 8K)

what is seagulls

Just cosplay as Taiga Aisaka.

probably just girls, idk, girl sounds like gull

>tfw no 'flat is justice' qt cosplay gf

Attached: CruelFate.jpg (730x451, 133K)

Don't be ashamed.

Attached: justice.png (540x397, 238K)

>what is seagulls
Anons on /cgl/.

Yeah, I was right, this thread was moved from /cgl/.

You can contour titties - look up makeup tutorials for that on youtube & would probably look good for cosplay
or you could get a breast plate if you wanted to but meh