How did he know?

How did he know?

Attached: IMG_20181122_110815.jpg (1080x1323, 390K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/at-netflix-who-wins-when-its-hollywood-vs-the-algorithm-1541826015
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

"pull it down"

He's Jewish

What a big coincidence. These jewish investors with government ties are always so lucky.

Magic Algorithms that "they" use to hide insider trading.

he always nose

(((they))) always get advance warnings

Attached: 4633374355095552.jpg (845x717, 142K)

Just another coincidental case of Lucky Larry

crash it

Regardless of anything else, Soros is not going to do anything based on $18 million. That is less than chump change to him.

Why would a billionaire even give a shit about 17 million? He probably wipes his old crusty ass with that.

>Soros just pulled it
>Sell sell sell!

You can't move that much money around without making waves

How did he know? He probably paid attention to the market and saw how weak faang shit is.
God you guys are stupid.

That's 18,000 commies with bike locks for an entire month.

Didn't the FBI just arrest a Republican for insider trading with even less evidence than this? This guy's blackmail file must be juicy.

I bet a huge FB scandal is coming up next year.

This is the beginning. Invest in new social media platforms!!

Sooo Netflix is saved from the garbage they have been putting out lately?

underrated.

Wanna know Soros's secret? Buy the dip

Avoiding the typical
>muh jews
Investors get a sense of things. They can read 3 pieces of news about their investments and they immediately know if something is going to happen, good or bad.

>Implying a kike (even billionaire) wouldn't mind loosing some shekels

What are you doing here?

REPORT INSIDER TRADING TO SEC

16 million , who cares about fifteen million, it was just a fluke that saved him 13-11 million $

>Soros sells anything
>oy vey the whale is selling
>Jews sell
>goys sell
>stock value shits out
You are here
>Soros buys original position at a major discount
It's like you goys dont know how the stock market works

>NEET virgin thinks greedy kikes became rich by not caring about multi-million dollar deals
Fuck off retard

He put his stocks back in the market and that causes a panic. Other investors sell because they see the price naturally lower from it. Price lowers more.

Good now he can pay his back taxes.

Netflix is commiting suicide in order to virtue signal about their progressive shows that no one watches.
wsj.com/articles/at-netflix-who-wins-when-its-hollywood-vs-the-algorithm-1541826015

Attached: 1541882260820.png (993x937, 386K)

It's always been a bad idea to invest in those, he wouldn't of done it in the first place without a (((reason))).
Maybe Netflix originals won't be so fucking Jewish now.

the reality cucks, is that institutions make 90% of the money in the market, they are the market makers. they sell when greed is at its highest, and buy when fear is at its highest.

Easiest money ever made.

I hate sneaky greedy fucking yids so fucking much.

Attached: Hitler Trash can Antifa.gif (411x458, 2.18M)

The logic of market is buy when it is low, and sell on high. The difference is money. In this case it doesn't matter what is it - oil, gold, it or clear crap. What makes sense is the difference. You should not be jew or Soros to understand it. But why he sold it right now - because he have found that something else is low. Then he we sell it on high again.

Not just FB. GOOG is going to get fucked in the ass as well, namely for the private email server that the deep state was comunicating with. Twitter is involved as well.

jews never respect insider trading prohibitions, they milk the stockmarket for all it's worth and tell their pals what to do next like soros who was tipped off and managed to save 10 million or something so basically 9 mil bucks.

He sold
Everyone watching stocks said “OH FUCK, Soros sold!”
They sell.
Price plummeted down.

17 million to soros is fucking nothing
I guarantee he doesnt even care
he probably wishes he would lost 17 million for tax purposes

>Netflix balances the tension for the viewers benefit
Did she read the article? It literally says they don't give a rat's ass about what the audience wants, they just focus on retaining shit talent that's bombed in every show/movie they've been in.

what a naive moron you are

And now he is asking Congress to investigate Facebook?
Woof woof

Have you never met a jew? I saw l drop a coin on a stairwell, and walk back down 5 flights to recover it.

>everyone thinking this is about money

Attached: 1534360976821 (1).jpg (950x695, 163K)

Just lucky goy.

Attached: 1421429087503.jpg (734x793, 166K)

>lose 17,000,000 dollars
or
>not lose 17,000,000 dollars
Gee it's like there's a reason these people are rich

those new platforms better be decentralized like mastodon or none of it will matter. it should be patently obvious that social media and public space applications cannot be controlled or owned by anyone, lest their owners think that they ought to exert control over their users

It’s called insider trading. This is part of Jewish privilege, the Jew owned and run companies tip each other off abt things like this so they’re always ahead.

Deserves digits

wow that man of Jewish descent sure is lucky! It's almost as if he knew before hand that the attacks were going to happen! but that's impossible! haha.

Attached: Jew media.jpg (1044x1102, 504K)

He only saved 8 million, what is 7 million today ? It's around six million jews or 5 million dollars . Soros just saved a couple million bux AT MOST from his timely sale.

ironic how this article had its comments "moderated"

Facebook is fucked. Doesn’t take a genius to figure that out. Just read the 2016 dnc/Podesta wikileaks.

he probably market sold the order book

This guy used his money to crash the economies of several countries, wouldn't surprise me if he caused this

His plan is to destroy. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

insider trading

>Soros denied any wrongdoing, saying news of the takeover was public knowledge[77] and it was documented that his intent to acquire shares of the company predated his own awareness of the takeover.[76] In December 2006, he appealed to the European Court of Human Rights on various grounds, including that the 14-year delay in bringing the case to trial precluded a fair hearing.[78] On the basis of Article 7 of the European Convention on Human Rights, stating that no person may be punished for an act that was not a criminal offense at the time that it was committed, the court agreed to hear the appeal.[74] In October 2011, the court rejected his appeal in a 4–3 decision, saying that Soros had been aware of the risk of breaking insider trading laws.[79]

He wasn't arrested because he's rich and fuck the rules

fat chance man this is the MO, they move in with an investment enough to throw their weight around. they clean house of people who wont get on board, stuff the pace full of moles and marxists from their NGO's who've been working for free for years then cash out and move on to the next one right before the ship sinks. it doesnt matter to them its not the marzist indoctrination app they dreamed of, it can never be the free market non political entertainment people wanted and thats as much of a win for the jew as anything else.

He saved himself a million bux only thats nothing

Just fyi, he's hedging risk by dumping risky stocks because he believes that the recession is coming, as does anyone with at least a week of experience in trading stocks.
Learn to identify sensationalist articles before jumping to your knee jerk conspiracies

>He wasn't arrested because he's rich and fuck the rules
>check flag

bros, insider trading is just fine

>European Court of Human Rights
well that settles it. its a jews human right to swindle us

>Jews earned all that money, dontcha know

I would imagine where he puts his stocks is a matter of interest to stock brokers. They just copy him and make a tidy profit.

only its just the begining. i cancled my script when in the third season a show i was watching about time travlers had an interacial marrige , M2F tranny- "hetero" love fest, and a guy dying saved by medical marijuana all in the same 30 minute episode. It was fucking insanity, great show then boom season 3 opener was flat out propaganda that didnt even fit together, never watched S3E2, canceled that night.

>Helps destroy liberal propganda companies
Based

(((a cohenincide))) I can imagine

>ITT peasants with no understanding of how markets work

Attached: ddd1.jpg (268x188, 11K)

this.
17 million to soros is like 40 cents to us.
that will not even buy ONE bicycle bridge in melbounes northern suburbs.

Attached: corten-steel-craigieburn-bypass1.jpg (728x439, 40K)

Him selling caused the crash

I tried that, but a lot of his investments do fuck up believe it or not.

It’s obvious thier goal was to make the most expensive bullshit taxpayer money extortion scheme they could devise. This is the shit that I don’t like.

That’s Russian bullshit. Nobody and I mean nobody thinks trannies are great except maybe thier plastic surgeons.

Attached: sid2.jpg (1024x762, 181K)

If he had lost that 17 million, he would really be hurting right now.

Attached: 1296094742612.gif (250x158, 2M)

>internet shit
article 13
>goldman sachs
he's a jew

Insider trading for thee, genius investing insight for me

Pure cohencidence.
Also him selling contributed to drop.

algorithms probably saying stop pushing this SJW shit.

God this shit boils the blood if YOU did this theyd be knicking on your door already for an insider trading investigation

Ofc it does the first mainstream company to realize that would explode with money but they all are more concerned with keeping an agenda right now

I was watching black mirror and almost every single relationship was interracial. I canceled after the free trial.

Nigger they do that if you get lucky 3 times in a row. Monopoly has the rule built into the damn game.

all netflix shows have token niggers everywhere
main characters are niggers instead of white people even in european history for netflix crap.
i'm glad people aren't watching that garbage

Don't have an archive link so i'm not going to post the NYP article here

Attached: ohh no!.png (1296x1176, 644K)

>How did he know
The man is a literal economic terrorist. He is probably to blame.

>he’s just a good investor, bro
t. fag who’s never bought stock

They literally changed it to make it """""less biased""""
aka making it ignore facts

Attached: just change it!.png (774x962, 150K)

lol'd

The ((((((((((((((((((mistakes))))))))))))))))))))).

>if you get lucky 3 times in a row.
why 3 times and not 5? how do you know this?

But he wipes his ass with 17.7 million and sends it to NGOs. This is like pocket change for this dude.

he got a call from the bogs

Attached: biz3.webm (1280x720, 2.37M)

>soros sells
>"have you heard soros sold?"
>"we should sell too when soros did"
>everybody sells
>stock goes down

probability is high that soros buyed for 20million when stock was down. manipulating the market is that easy.

How would you equip your loyal Antifa troops with that money, Lads?

Irrelevant, it's just another kike vs. kike thing.
In the long run, both Soros and FB win

Because anyone who isn't an idiot has seen the writing on the wall for the last year

underrated and based

Attached: 1536790369086.jpg (540x700, 60K)

>how does a prolific stock billionaire foresee stock market happenings
do I need to remind you that this is the man who broke your central bank?

Attached: 1520619060937.jpg (638x558, 64K)

insider trading, definitely.

how can jewish people always get so lucky? truly they must be the chosen people.

>Republican
>Not Jewish
There's your problem goy

your government spent 1.1 billion on this

Attached: 1542139384160.jpg (700x467, 50K)