What's Jow Forums's opinion on based Owen?

What's Jow Forums's opinion on based Owen?

Attached: 556356_v9_ba.jpg (1080x1440, 247K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/c4Mep
youtube.com/watch?v=PjimrnsoWFQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hes a loser

based i liked his material on hollywood jew pedophiles

Owen is bro-tier.
know one of his ex gfs. AMA.
he's a good chap, btw.

typical jew

checked. This. Fuck that stupid kike

he's not a kike.
he's like 6'4"

Me and my wife love him!

Hilarious, and honest to a fault. Easily manipulated. Talented musician as well.

Attached: 341F679F-590B-4BA9-95F4-267D6A08A77E.jpg (635x767, 76K)

He's a genuine guy and makes good content about the fucked up shit in Hollywood. He's fairly quick to chimp out at others like he did with Rogan though.

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Attached: 1536620331300.jpg (1024x683, 310K)

Shylock Holmes

histrionic brainlet

He's 1/4 jewish

Funny Jew

Lanklet who is 1/4 chosen. I like that he exposes the pedos in Hollywood and I wonder if he's going to go further to the right.

It's been great watching Owen become more and more red pilled. I hope he meets Sammy boy real soon.

Attached: 1542821515042.jpg (300x400, 13K)

This is what I'm holding out for. That's gonna be a killer interview. Sam's gone into hiding behind his paywall so his input has been significantly lacking.

>33
>44

Nice. And yes, I agree! Owen has been talking about interviewing Sam... I wonder if and when it will happen?

Christina Ricci?

The one on the left should be shot but I hope we end up seeing a toll photo of her someday

he's being doing a great job, i really like him. he is very impulsive; sometimes this is funny, but sometimes disastrous.

Attached: 1542885510194.jpg (157x117, 3K)

I don't think is going to happen. Once he said Sam Hyde would be on next week. It never happened.

>According to nazi "blood laws" I'm Jewish
archive.is/c4Mep

Attached: jews in hell.jpg (1002x834, 154K)

emotional high schooler, jew apologist, only two objections really

I like him but I feel like he's in that redpill phase where you are addicted to info.
A bit worried he will burn out or say something that gets him completely de-platformed.
I'm wondering when there will be enough talented people to start a youtube alternative that is mostly user funded rather than (((ads)))

Maybe the fans can meme it?

Attached: 1542820471066.png (512x215, 109K)

Owen is based and basting himself in redpills. >A bit worried he will burn out or say something that gets him completely de-platformed.
At this point, that's my only worry when it comes to this dude. He's pretty damn solid.

What are his best videos?
youtube.com/watch?v=PjimrnsoWFQ

He's not very bright, he seems to think he is smarter than he is. I'm not saying he's an asshole, but he isn't the sharpest tool in the shed.

Solid bloke, I'm glad he's getting the attention he deserves, particularly because he's not afraid to call out the jew vampire pedophiles. My only gripe with him is his ego, and the whole "my son is the best at everything" phase he's going through right now.

no. the girl is not famous.

the only eceleb I care about. He's getting more off the deep end as his research guides him to these depths. Funny, honest, musical, all about family, and is willing to fight evil no matter the cost.

Attached: bq-5be1fdaab1cfe.jpg (550x350, 72K)

educate urself morans

Attached: nürnberger gesetze.jpg (3328x2332, 1.28M)

He is noticeably taller than he is noticeably smart or noticeably funny. Going all in with the twitter/Cernovich crew was dumb. Going after Anthony Jezelnik was dumb. Cutting ties with Joe Rogan's crew was dumber.

His podcast is mildly interesting when he has stupid twitter drama going on.
His stand-up isn't funny whatsoever.

Attached: look into it.gif (480x270, 1021K)

He's a plebeian that thinks he's a patrician. He's not funny or particularly smart, but he's a useful idiot to attract normies to conservative politics.