I just learned that my wife (very recently married) can't point Australia in a map. she can't point the uk in a map...

I just learned that my wife (very recently married) can't point Australia in a map. she can't point the uk in a map. she doesn't know what the uk even is. my body is shaking, what the fuck should i do. she's Russian and I'm euro if that provides any context. also she's uni educated in biochemistry

Attached: 1522361760965.jpg (900x900, 80K)

Did she even try? If so, what'd she point to?

Also, is she hot?

Teach her my friend

she tried, pointed at fucking south America. and yes she's hot

KEK

This is why I don't go for foreign women anymore. They don't know shit you take for granted, and you can't exactly tell whether it's just cultural or they're actually extremely stupid.

That said, calm the fuck down OP. I bet she'd laugh if you didn't know where Tatarstan or the Jewish Autonomous Oblast was. That and some people just aren't into geography.

Maybe Russians are into ignoring English speaking countries

i don't think it's about teaching, she could learna and ace geography by next month but it wouldn't change the fact that she managed to live until her late twenties in absurd ignorance of the world she lives in. I mean I'd probably have to ask around 500 people until i found a fucking dumbass who couldn't point Australia in a map. if i knew about this before we got together i would never have considered her. I just don't know what to think because this is so surreal to me that my brain is stumped

Attached: image.jpg (500x500, 208K)

Did you marry for looks?

No, she has many personality traits that i value. humility is not one of them, she is extremely arrogant and it's very hard for her to admit to flaws and mistakes

>if i knew about this before we got together i would never have considered her.
Oh come the fuck on OP, you've never done anything boneheaded before? Never failed to know something that most people consider utterly basic?

>she is extremely arrogant and it's very hard for her to admit to flaws and mistakes
Congrats, you married a Russian woman.

probably yes, but obviously i wouldn't perceive it as being anywhere near this magnitude even if in reality it was. i need to calm the fuck down, your comment helped actually

So you married a woman when you clearly didn't know a lot about her? Are we supposed to feel bad for you?

We lived together for three years. it was enough to know that she needs heavy discounts in the intelligence department, but to actually be confronted with something that should only be a challenge to farmers is fucking with my head

OMG you don't know the entire history of spoiled corrupt white aristocrats you are dumb and not smart for blocking out useless information.

Is she in charge of planning flights? What the fuck does it matter. This entire world is structured around knowing when the super bowl is, and knowing the correct clothes and makeup to wear, and you are angry at somebody imprisoned here and not the people tasked with preparing her to survive in the world?

Damn you either have some inferiority complex and this is the only person you see yourself as better than or you are just as retarded.

Kek. Good on you for calming down a little.

I dated a Russian girl in law school briefly. She got annoyed with me that I hadn't read ANY Dostoyevsky.

The only reason you know what Australia is is because you worship television and know who Steve Irwin is. Is Australia disappeared from the universe tomorrow my life would not change in any way. Still have to obtain pieces of paper which armed people steal from everyone and long nosed people print at will to not die.

I know people with very limited vocabularies from growing up with shitty or no parents , and they can navigate through the world and handle social situations better than the average IT faggot. For fucks sake some of you have e spent your entire life failing at getting laid, somebody who doesn't know what a ventriloquist is gets laid every day, but you are more smarter because you masturbate to puppets?

If you asked someone to point to the color red and they pointed to purple, what would you think? Because that's the level this is on. It's like not knowing Wednesday cones after Tuesday or your right from your left. You are taught the world map in KINDERGARTEN. WHEN YOU ARE FIVE. THERE ARE NO EXCUSES FOR THIS. If it was done backwater like Cambodia, sure I'd forgive that. But if you can't pick out THE ONLY COUNTRY THAT TAKES UP THE ENTIRE CONTINENT IT SITS UPON on a map, youre fucking stupid.

>You are taught the world map in KINDERGARTEN.
In the west, sure. Maybe they don't care about world geography so much in Russia. Like what all the continents are. I'm not even joking here. Look at the dumbasses who think Africa is a single country.

You're an idiot.

enjoy your retard babys

what do you expect she's from a third world shithole

Consider her as a whole, don't judge her based off her ignorance of basic geography alone. Intelligence is based off so many different things, maybe her semantic knowledge in other areas is really strong, etc?

Although this isn't exactly trivial. Contempt is a dangerous thing to feel in a relationship. Hopefully you find things that will downplay this flaw; since you married her I think it's possible.

Why does that matter? She sounds a lot like my wife, but swap biochem for entomology/ecology. Not everyone cares about geography.

*babies

People who live in glass houses...

people that correct spelling on the internet are terrible , your literally adding nothing to the discussion.

*you're

this is why nobody loves you.

Guess again.

Who cares? All the important places are in the US.

I want a gf that doesn't know what the uk is
australia too? even better

this
I wish I didn't know what they were
Acfually I wish they didn't exist

*love's

Thi's*

>educated in biochemistry
who gives a fuck about geography. How about she give you a quiz and see if you can answer one question.

It's not that Australia is some random ass dot, it's a huge ass country separate from literally every other body.

She probably would think the same thing about being unable to identify the JAO. It's LITERALLY all the way out on the east coast of Russia. How can you not see it?

Or the Korean peninsula. Plenty of people who can't pick that out instantly.

So the fuck what if Australia is a continent? The point is she probably never studied world geography and never cared to learn it. She studied different things in school.

You must be equally dumb if you got married to a person so quick without fully knowing them

>tfw can point australia on map but have no idea how to kiss because never did it

This user has fair point

>So the fuck what if Australia is a continent?
theres only 7

And? Her schooling probably didn't teach her that. Or she was sick that day. It literally doesn't matter. It's one of those pieces of knowledge you actually do not need to survive. At all.

Like implies, how are all the kv cases on this board any less hilarious for not knowing how to do something so basic and everyday as kissing a girl?

Just fucking show her where it is on the map. Wow, so hard.

Not even remotely similar my butthurt user. The JAO isn't taught normally in elementary school. Australia's location is, to the point where many people refer to the continent of Oceania as just Australia.

If she has a degree in biochem or is well into studying to get one then she's clearly not retarded. On some level you understand this, right? She's clearly just ignorant and ignorance is easy to correct. Just work with her if it bothers you and have fun with it.

You're being obsessive over something that in reality is a small thing. Has she shown similar large gaps in knowledge before? No, because if she had then you wouldn't be obsessing about it now. Has this affected your relationship significantly up until this point? No, because again this is something new.

You are being irrational and throwing away something beautiful for something trivial and stupid. That being said if you're really so shallow that you can't stand the fact that your wife doesn't know everything, even if it might seem absurd to you, then feel free to break it off as that is your right.