Your daily reminder that Ukraine is a myth

The idea of Ukraine as a separate nation from Russia were invented when Ukraine was under the control of Poland and later the Austro-Hungarian Empire. Ukrainian nationalists spread lies about the history of Russia. Even the name "Ukraine" or "Border Land" is a new name for the land previously called "Little Russia."
Ukraine is a region of Russia that the West has been trying to steal since medieval times.

Attached: uke.jpg (605x495, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LHk-OCoMyHI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Azov is against Ukrainian government, you moron. novorossian leaders are jews and financed by jews

The exact same could be said for pretty much every place that used to be part of an empire at some point t.b.h.

what is Kievan Rus?

>Azov is against Ukrainian government,
Why the fuck are they working for them then

>Ukraine is not a real country
>it was a NATO/CIA coup
>Ukraine are literal neo-Nazis
>they are also Jews
>Ukrainians are not a real people
>Dugin: "we must genocide the Ukrainians... who are not a real people"

Attached: 1536949450923.jpg (416x435, 14K)

Go fuck yourself.
God bless Ukraine.
Death to communism.

Attached: 1400997686122.jpg (1280x960, 170K)

Age of Kievan Rus ended when Golden Horde set up shop, so northern cities grew in power (most notably Moscow)
>Dugin: "we must genocide the Ukrainians... who are not a real people"
this is true

I would not go near Ukranian girls if I were you

Attached: hoholstan.png (914x609, 107K)

they are not. they have branched away from the government long ago

Your daily reminder that Russia is a myth

The idea of Russia as a separate nation from Mongolia was invented when Russia was under the control of the Mongols and the Khanate split into several different regions. Russian nationalists spread lies about the history of Mongolia. Even the name "Russia" or "Border Land" is a new name for the land previously called "Little Mongolia."

Russia is a region of Mongolia that the West has been trying to steal since medieval times.

don't you see the contradiction?
on the one hand you claim that the Ukrainian identity is nonsense, and that they are really just Russians
and then you call them sewer rats that need to be destroyed

neocons are no better just because they're Russians

nothing close to Ukraine as you can tell by the first look.

Totally still worth it.

OP claimed that Ukraine never existed as an independent nation. the mongol thing is completely irrelevant to the point

uh huh
Yes, because they are Albanian levels retarded
Ukraine should be partitioned between Poland and Russia
Ukranian "language" should be replace and Ukranian "history" should be aired on TV as comedy

Kievan Rus was not Ukraine, and even if it was that was 1000 fucking years ago

Audible kek

Attached: wheeze.jpg (377x264, 23K)

replaced*

This.

Ukraine is as Ukrainian as Russia is Russian. Probably more. Cyka blyat.

obviously Ukraine is an agglomeration and not a real country. It should be divided up without question. Lyiv - Kiev should be "Ukraine," and they can draw a straight line to the west of Odessa and can keep that little Black Sea part under Moldova. The rest is Russian.

> it was that was 1000 fucking years ago
it's so new I can nearly remember it. but I guess for non-nations like Russia and Serbia it's quite old

Lol Czech
The Czechs and Poles wanted Ukraine to be broken off of Russia.

The point of the pic is the idiocy of Azov. The whole situation is mixed up. It's complicated, and the beneficiaries of the complexity are the Ukrainian nationalists.

The Jews and USA supported Azov because it hurts Russia, NOT because "hurr they're good goys". Not everything is binary. The Jews play lots of angles and lots of sides, stop being autsitic about this.

The Jews also supported Apartheid South Africa, does that mean they were the bad guys and we (the US/UN) were right to support the niggers?? Of course not. The kikes supported it because they have an apartheid state too and they wanted it to stay afloat to give them more legitimacy.

Use your fucking heads, stop letting people do your thinking for you. The kikes are not "leading" Azov, they are funding it because they want to hurt Russia.

Attached: Neurons.jpg (800x482, 50K)

Ukraine is here to stay, boys

same for canada and the us

Oh, look a Leaf.
Willing to bet you're a Ukrainian in Toronto. Probably part of the community center there that sends books back to Ukraine to create and perpetuate the myth.

What? Learn english you dumb Caucasoid
Turks should've genocided you instead of Armenians

when's the total war starting again?

Attached: 84c.png (354x367, 246K)

You were close user, but Ukraine is rightful polish clay and it was basically their wild west during the days of the commonwealth

Attached: Polish-Lithuanian_commonwealth2.jpg (920x838, 289K)

(U)kraina doesn't mean "borderland" in Slavic langauges, it means "Kingdom"
Excecpt in Russian, Polish, Czech, Slovak, Serbo-Croatian, Bulgarian, Sorbian, Interslavic, Slovio and Belarussian where it does actually mean "borderland"

Attached: U1.png (225x225, 58K)

>OP claimed that Ukraine never existed as an independent nation
It never did unil 1991 when the nationalists got their land grant. Totally artificial. Now it's a vassal state of my country.

>i can't understand your sentence because of my lack of English skill therefore you don't know English

Attached: 1517343816232.jpg (645x773, 56K)

>Ukranian "language"
Take out the Polish words, and you get Russian.

Why are they taking Jewish donations and taking pictures with them?

I'd even be willing to draw the border at the Dnieper and give everything west to Ukraine. This kind of decision is needed to create stability in the region.Wise leaders will recognize this. The Russian influence in the east of Ukraine is actually what keeps them from forming a coherent government, culture, and economy of their own.

No it's not.
Just wait until the next color coded revolution.
It's not going to end the way that Lvov wants it to end.

What is Kingdom of Ruthenia? what is Principality of Galicia-Volhynia?

When rightful South Russian region talks about non nations LOL

Russian women were made for Big Mongolian Cock

Attached: Facial_Chronicle_-_b.10,_p.049_-_Tokhtamysh_at_Moscow[1].jpg (438x796, 166K)

Ukraine is a meme nation.

all memes aside I think the Ukrainian conflict may spawn a greater conflict in Europe
it's quiet now, but it's not over and tensions might rise again

oh and Serbs are spawns of pigs and dogs
low IQ alcoholic rapists and subhuman scum

The fact that Poland controlled this region of Russia is the reason why Ukrainian nationalism emerged. It is not organic.

I agree with you OP. Even the "Ukrainian" language is really just an old dialect of Russian. Everything about that land and people is Russian whether they like to admit it or not. Hopefully their government collapses soon enough so we can reclaim our stolen territory before the West does.

Attached: tom-brokaw-on-joseph-stalin-man-of-steel.jpg (620x775, 99K)

Ukrainians are the real Russians, "Russians" are mongolic, uralio-siberic mutts

>What is Kingdom of Ruthenia? what is Principality of Galicia-Volhynia?
Medieval Russian states. Russia has been in disunity for most of it's existence. The main point here is that Ukrainian Nationalism is founded on myths, and it was created to divide and conquer Russia for the sake of the West.

Another churka that can't handle the truth. Be thankful that we didn't colonize your shithole for the second time.

Attached: saakashvily_sergei_tunin.jpg (403x536, 33K)

Yeah, and Kingdom of England was just a Danish-German state and Anglos don't deserve independence
stop playing this retarded semantic game, Russia didn't exist back then

The Ukrainian Language is a literary language. They literally replaced words it had in common with the Great Russian Language with Polish words. They deliberately did this to create a difference that didn't exist before!
Now my tax dollars have to pay for these lying assholes.

>this region of Russia
Oh sweet historytlet, Russia wasnt even a thing when Poland owned that clay, you had principalities like Muscovy and Kiev but that's it. Russia is a fabricated empire that came afterwards where everybody was joined under the fact that "we wuz rus and sheit"

Attached: 1200px-Kievan_Rus_en.jpg (1200x1186, 354K)

Sure thing Ivan

>Russia didn't exist back then
It absolutely did. It was called "Rus"
"Ukraine" is the newer construction.

so is Russia
just because the name Russia sounds more like Rus' doesn't mean it the only state that can have claim to the Rus' states. Russia absolutely didn't exist back then
btw, for how many years has US existed? I think US is an illegitimate nation and should be disbanded, maybe given back to Britain.

This. Kiev was conquered and its people were enslaved. There's nothing "Kievan" about Rus. It is generally a term that was adopted only in the 19th century. Don't be stupid Gogi and don't let your hatred blinds you.

Attached: 15380085689670.jpg (314x235, 24K)

The Rus were united by their language, culture and religion. They were a people that ended up living in different states. There was no Tsar until later in history.
There has been such a thing as Rus since before the 900s.
Ukraine is an invention of Eastern Catholics that lived in the Austro-Hungarian Empire. The antagonism toward Moscow emerged during the Polish Occupation.

there is nothing Rus' about Russia, real Rus' are Swedes

>just because the name Russia sounds more like Rus
After Rus were converted to Orthodoxy, people adopt Byzantine names, alphabet, some of a cultural aspects and wherefore Rus became Russia, because in Byzantine transcription it was a name for "Rus". How can someone be that dumb to view "Rus" and "Russia" as completely different things?

Russia is just extremely butthurt that they're about to share a border with NATO

you are too much of a brainlet and can't understand my argument. go drink your away more.

You are blinded by hatred, you delusional idiot.
The name "Ros" was what the Greeks called the people there. They called themselves "Rus"
This is where the word "Russia" comes from.

Maybe, but I hate both Russia and Ukraines, so I blinded in the both eyes.
the names is older then Greek, why do you keep making useless semantic arguments you useless shitstain

>there is nothing Rus' about Russia
Oh there absolutely is. First of all you just pointed out the theory of normanism. Theory, Gogi. There's other theories left to consider. But you won't be doing that, aren't you? You just dumb limited churka who doesn't care about truth as long as it's against Russia it's fine. Whatever the Rus, they marked the beginning of the Russian nation, which has existed for a thousand years. Deal with it.

Your argument just so lame.

>Whatever the Rus, they marked the beginning of the Russian nation, which has existed for a thousand years. Deal with it.
I agree with this. keep arguing with a strawman

>I hate Ukraine so I went to this thread to defend them
Cut your bullshit, churka.

>you useless shitstain
I actually love Georgians, and do not celebrate what happened in 2008.

Don't hate anyone! It will burn you alive from the inside out.

Just be objective.

My arguments are historical, not semantic. Basically all you've done here is repeated rationlizations that Banderists invented to justify the existence of their fake nation.

Molṑn labé.

>Implying you're not a Russian shill

What a pussy. I insult you and you respond with that. I don't care what some amerimutt christcuck celebrates. you are insistent on making meaningless semantic arguments and overall arguing dishonestly annoys me. I'm being completely objective

Attached: 1537661342358.png (310x315, 382K)

>and do not celebrate what happened in 2008
Why? Georgians attack, Georgians BTFO, Georgians got mad for the rest of their lives.

I mean I actually like them too, I love their lezginka and their food (it's so good like you wouldn't believe) but the way they behave themselves nowadays is just unbearably disgusting. Like fucking savages without honor.

Attached: top917.jpg (917x420, 89K)

гpyзины, кaк вы глyпы! :))
ты зaвидyeшь нaшeй иcтopии и ycпeхy, пoэтoмy злишьcя
в cлeдyющий paз мы вoзьмeм Tбилиcи :))

>christcuck
So you're muslim then?

Tы yвepeн, чтo этo мнe пpeднaзнaчaлocь? He выглядит, кaк бyдтo этo oтвeт нa чтo-тo мoё.

Ukrainians always have a very strong sense of national identity even when they are here for generations.
My family had sort of an adopted Ukrainian grandmother friends of the family. Her husband was this massive bong who worked in the coal mines in England as a kid.

Anyway I have her on video still and still laugh about this. We could be having a family discussion about anything and she would just suddnely shout way out of character "ITS THOSE DAMN JEWS!!!!!"
Always wondered as a normie what her deal was with this, she would do it in public even while dining at a restaurant. Well now I have some idea why.
Also, hottest girl I ever fucked was Ukrainian. Basically Lauren Southern but much better looking.

No, I'm not into any of the Jewish sects
there is nothing left to take, you are already owned by Jews and spics keep taking more from you.

And this is why Russian minority keeps chimp out when they forced to learn "Slav dialect"?

Я cлyчaйнo oтвeтил нa нeпpaвильный кoммeнтapий, мoй плoхoй..

Ho Гeopгию нyжнo зaткнyтьcя и cъecть cвoй хaчaпypи, тaк кaк я тepпeть нe мoгy eгo нeoбocнoвaннyю зaтopмoжeннocть...

>No, I'm not into any of the Jewish sects
Oh, really? Well that's new. So, pagan then? To be honest I don't know anything about Caucasian paganism, only that it somehow connected to soil.

>"Ukrainian" language is really just an old dialect of Russian
No, it's not. Ukrainian language is just a mix of Russian and Polish with 4000 turkic words.

>No, I'm not into any of the Jewish sects
NATO loves you for renouncing Christianity

Tы иcпoльзyeшь гyгл пepeвoдчик или caм тaк гoвopишь?

Azov are Kosher Nazis, just like ISIS are Kosher Islamists. It's the old kike trick of playing both sides.

Attached: jewkrainians2.jpg (1127x864, 315K)

pagan is too vague of a term, I don't practice anything yet, still mostly just researching. I like to describe myself as an irreligious panentheist.
you really argue like a kike. are you an ethnic Armenian by any chance?

>you an ethnic Armenian by any chance?
No

I completely agree with you on principle, but in this case it's so clear cut. Ukraine has literally a Jewish PM, why don't these cool Azov "Neo-Nazis" go and take him out first? No, instead they fight alongside his troops. This reeks of shit and you know it.

Attached: 1503596932077.png (1167x998, 673K)

>flag
>calling others owned by kikes
Top kek.

So Ruriks were Jews for using that symbol?

Attached: 1523486540551.png (2096x1732, 2.14M)

Interesting. I have to read something about it.
>Ukraine has literally a Jewish PM
Just a PM? Hold my beer, I'll show you. Those scumbags may change their surname but the records is public.

Attached: 1537879039124.jpg (600x954, 233K)

azov soldiers die in the east so fags can march in kiev as ukraine becomes "westernised"

Attached: ukraine-lgbt.jpg (736x499, 101K)

> I have to read something about it.
most of the material on panentheism is on Christian panentheism, I don't think there is much content otherwise. I just use the term because i think it best describes my views.

by the way Zguladze is not Jewish, but her husband is. I don't know about the others

>The idea of America as a separate nation from The UK was invented when the colonies were under the control of Masonic Jews cosplaying as Natives. Colonial seperatists spread lies about the history of England. Even the name "United States" is a new name for the land previously called "The Colonies"
>The Unite States is a region of England that the Masonic Jews have been trying to steal for centuries.

Wrong, they are active on both fronts
youtube.com/watch?v=LHk-OCoMyHI

This is true, but Ukraine is essential right now to weaken the influence of Russian subhumans in Eastern Europe

>fight for ukrainian government in east
>protest against homos
>get arrested by ukrainian government
what a bunch of cucks. a neutral ukrainian state is impossible anyway
as opposed to what? the anti-white west?

>subhumans
Do you really think that about Russians?

How's Гиpкин a Jewish name? Maкoвич is nowhere near to Jewishness, his parents weren't even Jews. Same goes to Кoнoнoв, Бacypин, Пaceчник и Плoтницкий. Кoфмaн obviously a Jew, but something tells me he's an orthodox Jew.

That shit is just made up out of thin air. And Girkins passport is obviously photoshoped. He пoзopьcя, дeбил блядь.

You would too if you were a non-superpower that shared a border with them

giv lwow back

Romanians are very obsessed with us. Assblasted for eternity. Clear indication of subhumans.