Why do American schools teach kids about the Egyptians?

Why do 8 year old kids in the US get taught about the roles of Egyptian deities? They aren't the oldest civilization, they aren't by any means important. They have the pyramids and that's about it. What the fuck is this masonic bullshit that an 8 year old learns about the Egyptian pantheon?

Attached: 440px-Isis.svg.png (440x965, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cleopatra's_Needle
youtube.com/watch?v=50F9906QzII
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's important to know. More should be taught on this

Jesus was in Egypt for a while so they say. Wonder what he did

He ate ass

The earliest known empire and civilization with a written history? Probably useless right? You fucking dipshit.

>complaining about ancient Egyptian deities on Jow Forums
Are you the ultimate newfag, a retarded boomer, or both?

The Sumerians came before the Egyptians. I received a private burger education so this makes sense.

Furries

Attached: 15-ancient-egyptian-gods-facts_16-min.jpg (500x749, 50K)

Do they? No class I ever had so much as mentioned them.

It’s to give the little kangz something to LARP about

MFW I realize I’ll never get a qt 3.14 Egyptian goddess cat girl

Attached: 2F076417-C73B-4421-8776-0BAEBFB2FDBD.jpg (619x453, 37K)

WE

I remember reading that alot of the women back then had horrible smelling pussies and were killed over them.

Nevertheless, learning that amount of info about them is useless.

Which is why I said empire. You should ask for your money back.

Good question, but let's ask something else. Why do these kids NOT get taught about the Sumerians?

Attached: Sumerian_Nibiru-Annunaki-Sumerian-Statues-Reptilian-Hybrids.jpg (640x384, 32K)

WUZ

Our education systems are basically remnants of the Enlightenment period and we have to learn shit about Egypt because of Napoleon's invasion which ignited an egyptomania and then it got put into curricula.

because many souls in america come
from egypt.

Attached: ab-el ra-osiris.jpg (374x473, 140K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cleopatra's_Needle

this is another reason why the souls from
egypt end up here. obelisks are peckers
and souls come out from the tip. you have
to ask yourself why the masons brought
that thing here.

Attached: download.jpg (229x220, 13K)

We wuz

>those eyes
What the fuck

Attached: 1541535512945.png (719x400, 312K)

Reading comprehension needs work. C-

Kangz n shit niggaz i swear to god man i my fucking family member from each iniquity i was an ancestor egypt man you telling me that that their emblems over there aint black? look at they skin man they black. hey you think you know man like im saying man we tryna go space n shit man like fuck man nigga these goddamn white peple man i ain't sayin man these white peple be ruinin our lives mane shit mane lemme lemme tell you mane my gran grandmama she part Egyptian mane you tellin me little king ta tu ta tut thats my great great great great great grandpa mane and you tellin me that these goddamn egyptians ain't black shit nigga look look man Julius Caesar's was black I don't know why this history books be lyin to you Julius Caesar's was black he wasn't white he Romans were ruled by by black peple shiet mane I tell you what I swear let all the black people in America go back to Africa they're gonna be god knows what.

you related to nut geb and set. not
isis ra or el(osiris) you piece of walking
dirt amalekite.

Attached: nugese saturn adams family edom shem.jpg (1181x1080, 524K)

Just want to point out that that’s a picture of Ma’at, or Maat, the goddess of Order. More of an embodiment of a concept. Found this the other day, TLDR it’s fucking weird that the concept of universal order itself may have been pronounced Meme

Attached: BD358770-FCED-4222-B178-884DD6642C6E.png (1136x640, 63K)

kek only true answer

They probably teach nothing about the founder of Egypt, Hermes Trismegistus, and focus on the dynasties after the Habiru tribe of Dan showed up and introduced a religion that had animal head deities.

>masonic bullshit
You just answered your own question.
This leaf gets it.

gay freemason shit. they cram it in there prior to the month you spend learning about the evil white man and the trail of tears, then the month of evil white men and the civil war, then nigger month, then the hollocoaster month, and they finally top it off with the civil rights movement and some old nigger that wouldn't move her fat ass out of a seat.

AT LEAST I STILL HAVE THE CONSTITUTION.

They do in middle-school. First thing they learn.

Probably

The entirety of Egyptian civ is extremely overrated.

dude I'm sure the civilizations of antiquity are covered at some point in public school curriculums. I recall being taught what we know about the Sumerians, Phonecians, Egyptians, Greeks and what not. The real meat 'n potatoes are what lengths they go to teach 'what we know' and 'what we think.' The realms of academia in this civilization is quite a rocky path in regards to the flow of information. I'd assume what we currently see collectively is more-so a dance of self-preservation coming from the established in the histories and sciences.

lol I hope you're not expecting these public schools to teach Ancient Aliens-tier stuff like niburu though.

nope

Attached: 2F1FFA77-7975-4C85-A2F5-38988BE614C0.jpg (1500x1500, 125K)

They do, but the Egyptians get far more attention because of the strong Masonic influence on our country. We have so many cities named after Egyptian cities because of this like Memphis.

Because Freemasons run America, and they're being used to get us to worship the crown again.

youtube.com/watch?v=50F9906QzII

Also much of the old testament is ripped from the Egyptians.

Attached: Exposing the Old Testament Bible.png (1196x9088, 1.53M)