Kid Saying Inappropriate Things to Me

There's this 11 year old girl I see sometimes, but I don't know her, I've never talked to her before, but tonight I talk to her a little bit since we're in the same room together. At first she's just like a regular little kid talking about whatever, but then she starts asking really personal questions. She starts naming different girls asking if I have crushes on them (she mentioned all high school girls, but I don't think she knew I was 21 until I told her), she asks if I have a crush on her, I'm telling her no. Maybe I should've ignored her from the start, but then she asks if I've ever had a girlfriend, and then asks if I'm a virgin. Again, I'm really shocked, and I just say something like, "What in the world?" And then she says, "So you ARE a virgin." And I tell her I'm not going to discuss it.

It was so weird and so uncomfortable. I think I feel like I've been sexually harassed. I don't know what to do, if I should talk to someone about this. I've never been in a situation like this.

Attached: toshiro.jpg (290x324, 25K)

She's a little kid curious about boys and shit. She's at that age. Don't think anything of it, but at the same time don't be alone with her in the future. Nowadays people start to wonder if you're a pedo if you hang around young kids that you aren't related to.

>Maybe I should've ignored her from the start, but then she asks if I've ever had a girlfriend, and then asks if I'm a virgin. Again, I'm really shocked, and I just say something like, "What in the world?" And then she says, "So you ARE a virgin." And I tell her I'm not going to discuss it.
She literally is curious, maybe her parents had the talk with her, maybe she saw something on TV, maybe she overheard her older sister talking about it. But it sounds like you responded properly by refusing to talk about it.

You don't need to go talk to her parents, but like I said, don't EVER be alone around her, and don't ever play with her. She's sounds like the type of girl that'll get in trouble with her mom one day and make something up on the spot about getting "touched" in order to distract her mom.

Yeah, I wasn't hanging out with her, we just happened to be in a room together when everyone else had left, but I'm going to make sure it never happens again.

Or, you could fuck her. Because that's what she wants.

Good. That's not to say you can't ever be around her and you need to retreat from her like she's dangerous; just ensure you aren't alone around her.

Years later, OP will be kicking himself for not banging this horny preteen....

Fuck off, not even funny. Shit like this is why adult men can't be nice to kids anymore.

She's going to fuck someone soon, might as well be OP.

>don't EVER be alone around her, and don't ever play with her. She's sounds like the type of girl that'll get in trouble with her mom one day and make something up on the spot about getting "touched" in order to distract her mom.

Scary shit.

Too true. Sometimes I'm out in public with my wife and she'll point out a little's dress because it's cute (she can't have kids) and no matter how many times I tell her she doesn't understand that I'm not allowed to look at children because that would make me a predator

Letting a kid get inside your head, common man you must be a mega virgin if you manage to let a 11 year screw with you

this kid is probably being raped, nonetheless you were in some sense raped somehow, you should go to the police immediatelly

>she can't have kids
Aw man. That sucks.

We're here for user's wife in spirit

Attached: 1520130980171.gif (400x226, 1.6M)

If dubs fuck her

I can definitely relate... I used to go to my local library and I helped children do their homework and read books. Usually their parents would drop their children off, or sometimes they would walk with them to the room (on the second floor) before dropping them off, or sometimes they chill waiting for their child for 1-2 hours. One time, I was helping this 3 grade girl with her hw, like I do with everyone else, and her mother would not stop staring at me. Her eyes looked like they would fall out of her skull. It made me feel like the world's biggest weirdo. Eventually the experience I got from teaching younglings got me a job as an instructor teaching children how to program, but the problem still persists... I actively try to avoid talking to girls and to be fair to everyone, I also avoid talking to boys as well... Luckily I haven't had another experience like it so far. If I was female I wouldn't have to deal with this...

was she hot? this might be your chance, OP

(joking haha)

Eh-- maybe she's curious, maybe she doesn't even fully understand what she's saying and is just saying it because she knows it's somehow provocative. My first day working as a teacher's aide, a 7-year-old girl told me I had "nice legs."

>intimidated by an 11 year old
Goddamn op

I dunno why these things are so hard for people like you.
>She starts naming different girls asking if I have crushes on them
"I'm not interested in high schoolers." Whether or not that's true doesn't matter, it's the right thing to say to an 11 year old girl.
>and then asks if I'm a virgin
"Don't ask men this question."

You're the fucking adult. Act like it, guide her.
This.

Dude, I talked girls like this down when I was 16.

They want to play adult. Okay, meet them as an adult. They learn right quick that the world isn't the thing they see it for.

What the fuck kind of place were you in that had a kid this perverted?