So if this island is lawless is it cool for me and some friends to load up on some rifles and beer and kill all the...

So if this island is lawless is it cool for me and some friends to load up on some rifles and beer and kill all the savages? After killing all of em' do we own the island?

Attached: nigger island.jpg (750x527, 32K)

actually yes.

Sounds like a good way to get burned at a stake

Attached: illust_71725327_20181119_054049.jpg (1302x1842, 1.58M)

Bring them hallucinogens and see how they evolve over time.

Prepared to have your body pelleted with .50 cal from the Navy

True, but I doubt you'll be able to hold it before someone stronger comes.

Technically they have the protection of the government of India. They have the authority to deal with any breach of their NAP(landing on their island) however the please.

Attached: index.jpg (225x225, 7K)

I wanna join.

blood meridian time

All negroes would be living like this if it wasn't for whites.

They would become an advanced, peace loving civilization within a few years.

Attached: 1424746157500.gif (129x111, 52K)

the american way
>also israeli

I’m in

Everyone would be living like this if it wasn't for affordable wifi.

The Indian government forbids anyone from visiting the island. But I was thinking about it. A wealthy American/European would get a crew and a boat with a bunch of guns and take this place over. First start by killing the ones on the beach, but you'd have to also find a way to get the ones out of the forest. This island is over 14000 acres, and these natives know the island better than anyone. I have a feeling the colonizers would kick their feet up while relaxing on the beach after the slaughter, while the remaining tribesmen would be lurking in the jungle for their perfect opportunity.

It's owned by the Indian government and they say it's off limits so if you want war with India then go ahead.

>voodoo niggers have rights
>that we dont

nah, its only theirs if they can keep it. after we take it we will draft a constitution.

by the time they know the jig is up we will have half the island impregnated and they would just be vicious meanies tearing apart the families of peaceful migrants.

Please hurry and whiten the race with your sperm

the NAP does not apply to niggers and commies because they are not humans

Can I come? I make great Mac n cheese. I'm also open to handjobs.

>on a shitty island with minimal predators
>take K-9 units and laugh
The fact they allow them to be so constantly violent is baffling

what are they gonna do..fling poo

Arial surveillance via FLIR combined with NVGs on the ground team who would conduct all their operations at night would make the whole thing a turkey shoot.

These fuckers would likely climb trees and impale the dogs with arrows and spears. That missionary that was recently killed was hit by arrows before he was even close to the shore. They have really good aim, they likely practice every day.

damn dude I would join you , no shit I will fuck those bastards up

This is true. You'd never be able to relax. They're probably expert night hunters who can navigate the whole island from memory.
K-9 units would actually solve the problem pretty good. They wouldn't be able to hide for long. But 14,000 acres is a lot of land. Even a hundred men and a hundred dogs would take many days to cover it all.
And yes, the idea that India just lets them kill is weird. It's like they know that laws are mostly just bullshit. Like, if the men are fucking the little girls on the island, will India step in and stop child molestation? Will they stop cannibalism? They clearly don't give a shit about murder.
It's actually a pretty interesting subject to explore the universality of morality and law.

Yup. Prepare for pic related to be your country.

>lawless
It's protected by the Indian government.

I was thinking the exact same thing, it would be like taking a vacation to play the most dangerous game. All you would be doing is saving these fuckers from the inevitable and putting them out of their misery anyway.

I think one man with a few rifles, explosives, and traps could lure them out and take out the whole lot of them and proceed to raping their women.

Attached: 1542237965832.gif (200x200, 787K)

Sent infected items to the island and watch them die of an infection.

Yup. Prepare for pic related to be your country

Attached: poo beach.jpg (1441x930, 283K)

fucking kek

Fucking please even an average shooter would nail these fuckers. This isn't RDR2 bow and arrow isn't gonna save them.

Look I got 180k USD I ll fund this. Who wants to take over savage island with me?

Nah the island leader is probably john macafee

Fucking fail leaf, you had one fucking job.

Attached: 1542503452980.png (811x884, 1.27M)

>these savages can repel an invasion force
The NAP is kinda silly when people arent going obey it.

There have been contact attempts in the past

British surveyor John Ritchie, observed "a multitude of lights" from an East India Company hydrographic survey vessel, the Diligent, as it passed by the island in 1771.[2][13]:362–363[20] Homfray, an administrator, travelled to the island in March 1867.[21]:288

Toward the end of the same year's summer monsoon season, Nineveh, an Indian merchant ship, was wrecked on a reef near the island. The 106 surviving passengers and crewmen landed on the beach in the ship's boat and fended off attacks by the Sentinelese. They were eventually found by a Royal Navy rescue party.[13]:362–363

An expedition led by Maurice Vidal Portman, a government administrator who hoped to research the natives and their customs, accomplished a successful landing on North Sentinel Island in January 1880. The group found a network of pathways and several small, abandoned villages. After several days, six Sentinelese, an elderly couple and four children, were captured and taken to Port Blair. The colonial officer in charge of the operation wrote that the entire group, "sickened rapidly, and the old man and his wife died, so the four children were sent back to their home with quantities of presents".[2][20][21]:288 A second landing was made by Portman on 27 August 1883 after the eruption of Krakatoa was mistaken for gunfire and interpreted as the distress signal of a ship. A search party landed on the island and left gifts before returning to Port Blair.[2][21]:288 Portman visited the island several more times between January 1885 and January 1887.[21]:288

Attempts to speak with the residents have failed. The Sentinelese language spoken by the islanders is significantly different from Hindi or other Indian languages. This, in combination with the general combativeness of the islanders, has rendered verbal communication impossible.

Yes so lawless ...

you'd have to leave mommy's basement first.

Indian exploratory parties under orders to establish friendly relations with the Sentinelese made brief landings on the island every few years beginning in 1967.[2] In 1975 Leopold III of Belgium, on a tour of the Andamans, was taken by local dignitaries for an overnight cruise to the waters off North Sentinel Island.[20] The cargo ship MV Rusley ran aground on coastal reefs in mid-1977, and the MV Primrose did so in August 1981. The Sentinelese are known to have scavenged both wrecks for iron. Settlers from Port Blair also visited the sites to recover the cargo. In 1991, salvage operators were authorized to dismantle the ships.[13]:342

After the Primrose grounded on the North Sentinel Island reef on 2 August 1981, crewmen several days later noticed that some men carrying spears and arrows were building boats on the beach. The captain of Primrose radioed for an urgent drop of firearms so his crew could defend themselves. They did not receive any because a large storm stopped other ships from reaching them, but the heavy seas also prevented the islanders from approaching the ship. One week later, the crewmen were rescued by a helicopter under contract to the Indian Oil And Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC).[22]

The first peaceful contact with the Sentinelese was made by Triloknath Pandit, a director of the Anthropological Survey of India, and his colleagues on 4 January 1991.[21]:289[23] Indian visits to the island ceased in 1997.[2]

The Sentinelese survived the 2004 Indian Ocean earthquake and its after-effects, including the tsunami and the uplifting of the island. Three days after the earthquake, an Indian government helicopter observed several islanders, who shot arrows and threw stones at the hovering aircraft.[2][13]:362–363[24] Although the tsunami disturbed the fishing grounds, the Sentinelese appear to have adapted.[14]

The lawlessness is protected by law.

Attached: bloodlust.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

the true american way. just fucken drop food or blankets or some dumb shit infecred with smallpox or some shit and boom problem solved

On 26 January 2006, two fishermen, Sunder Raj, age 48, and Pandit Tiwari, age 52, were killed by Sentinelese when their boat accidentally drifted too close to the island when they were fishing for mud crabs. The Indian government did not seek prosecutions for the deaths.[8]

In November 2018, 27-year-old American Christian evangelist John Allen Chau illegally travelled to the island with the help of five hired local fishermen. Chau was soon shot dead by arrows fired by local inhabitants, who buried his body on the shore of the island.[25] The fishermen who ferried him to the island were arrested and faced multiple charges, including possible homicide.[26][27] According to the local officials the islanders have been living in isolation for approximately 60,000 years. Due to this they lack the immunities to common human illnesses like the measles and flu. Human rights organisation Survival International stated that Chau's visit and contact with the islanders might have passed along pathogens that endangers the tribe of 50-150 people.[28] Their statement said: "It’s not impossible that the Sentinelese have just been infected by deadly pathogens to which they have no immunity, with the potential to wipe out the entire tribe."[29]

Failed what? Looks like you screwed up your reply.

Well, yes, but in order to achieve that you need to leave your trailer park.

If you check out google earf you see its a complete blank. CIA niggers have satellites that can see if you wiped your ass though.
>island base for deep state intelligence services
>and the Illuminati for realz this time
the tribesmen are just a LARP

bring enough DMT containing bark, and MAO-I plants and teach them geometry, these fuckers will be off the planet in a few generations with some rocketship that feeds off the energy of the planet

Attached: angkor-wat-towers.jpg (1470x980, 205K)

I fantasize about this for years now. Best way would be to infect them with a normally harmless illnes they have no resistance for like the common cold. reminds me of native americans and smallpox....

Take them some Ebola ridden blankets wait a few years then open a resort.

I wonder how many spiked heads we'd have to get before the msm starts freaking out. The little kids don't go to waste, our dogs eat em'..

Attached: headhunter.jpg (600x434, 94K)

Just get someone with the flu to cough on some food and leave it for them.

Someone needs to make an Angry Birds clone about a war with India called Angry Turds.

You deleted one of your posts leaf to cover up your fail but nice try.

We'll need a few sailing yachts or maybe one big one, plus gear and a dozen men.

They know about the history of deceptive white genocidal maniacs. Better safe than sorry. If only the native americans did the same.

Attached: 1445305099231.jpg (560x577, 226K)

coz no oil obviously

Attached: 1467323696827.jpg (345x336, 214K)

i have no money atm but i have been in over 50 fist fights and i am at the end of my days. Very skilled with firearms and fishing.

No I didn't lol. I think you messed up buddy.

Attached: 1523481590694.jpg (700x440, 119K)

>off the planet using a rocketship that uses the planet's energy
i don't think you thought that one through...

>Update
they know about the rest of the world?

smooth

Attached: 1541878173753.jpg (657x527, 34K)

me goddamit , ME

Attached: 13dcf58da6ddaa9c496c2e11d79a062ce34de7ac875f449fedf8dad35c7c28e4.jpg (255x224, 14K)

Attached: nukeemrico.jpg (474x266, 19K)

Eventually India will send their pride float after you

Attached: prideby2020.jpg (964x500, 70K)

Don Black already tried something like that with Dominica (except I doubt he was going to kill them all), and the US government stopped him.

Let's send Chris-Chan there.

The reason why the law doesn't apply to them is because they aren't seen as humans

Ten men, two fire teams on two speed boats, two M249 SAWs and the rest standard M4 or even Civilian AR-15. That should do it.

Attached: 49326F41-A962-429D-BC72-DD69FBAB3FFA.jpg (500x326, 121K)

tell us more about your fist fight glory days, what time period and were there any niggers beaten?

Give them smallpox blankets

based bring me with u user

Attached: 1542916772480.jpg (600x600, 112K)

>raping the women

we wouldn't have to. women love conquerors and lets be honest, those dindus probably do bone tomahawk shit to their women.

Someone should just leave a load of guns and ammunition on the island, the police helicopters would get a fright the next time they checked the island.

Think 180 grand is enough? I can sell my accord my 52 inch bravia (4k hdr) and my possessions. I am serious btw.

You are in bro. We should make a discord. I am 100% serious. I want to take this island and make it ours. Fuck india dude these are savages and that island is fucking comfy. I do not even want to be the leader I just want to help kill them all. Then we forge our nation .

leave them be. Niggers keeping to themselves is what we want. you colonise it and it becomes another globalist shithole with 10 mcdonalds on the island.

2 boats like this, 10 men and 3 K9s on each and within 2 weeks you would have it clear. But the Indians are defending it from everyone sooo...

Attached: FC3_cutout_patrolboat.png (652x387, 179K)

Oh yeah, It's definitely a lawless island. You'd be doing everyone a favor by wiping them out. The natives are all batshit and haven't advanced passed the sto--oh wait, you're talking about North Sentinel Island?

Attached: oi, wha a ye doin' cunt!.jpg (778x945, 89K)

Ok so I got you and the expert fisherman and firearms guy. Thats 3 total. Who else is in for Operation Savage Island ???

I swear to god if you guys are serious the Indian army will fucking rape your eye sockets with their dicks after they finish gutting you open with their combat knives.

Do not go to the Island or the Indian army will fucking end your life

been cowboying for years. down on my luck and in poor health.

fuck em. i aint got much to lose.

Yeah but there's better things you could do with the money. I already have a sailboat btw but I'm not up to take over any islands....yet.

My DNA results came back today, guys. I think there was some kind of mistake...

Attached: Ancestry Results.jpg (1200x1201, 79K)

1). They’re protected by the government of India and the Indian government owns the island.
2). You will get assaulted by the natives with bows. Bows are formidable weapons and excusing that will lead to your downfall.
3). Why? You’ll be wiping out a people that did nothing but want to live on their island peacefully. You bring international condemnation and outrage across the world for wiping out the island.
4). Indian government will kill you.
5). You’ll be inforcing the incorrect stereotype that the US is a nation of violent inbred mutts and humiliate us once again.

Wanna go conquer something new, shoot for the stars

Attached: 83A1D19F-94E5-4DD6-B4E4-A07B639E1A29.jpg (168x226, 15K)

Former Infantry fag. I’m in it to win it

Do it u fucking pussies

Teach us their ways

But for real, why so down on them? Take advantage of their savagery. Come up with some way to prove you're a god to these stone age motherfuckers like with a barrel of Ecstasy and a good light show, then command them to jihad on whoever. Jow Forums isn't your private army, but Jow Forums can get one cheap.

Barely, these are people that still think Earth is flat and use sticks and stones like we did when Neanderthals were kicking strong.

If we realistically do it and land on the island we can claim that Indian law doesn't apply there since the niggers obviously murdered several people there in the past who have strayed too close to the island and lawyer and jew our way out of it

Although the waters around it are legally restricted but that warrants only a fine I think. However, if we do organize this (which I doubt we will but I'm just saying this hypothetically) there's no way we could keep it hidden and the Indian govt would catch wind of this and our boat would get intercepted by the indian coast guard real fucking quick

Klassno rossian engineering,

Attached: 1530548437797.png (483x599, 167K)

You are the chosen one to lead the Jow Forums-crusade

>>
No offense but we can take a couple poo in the loo's don't worry man.

Nah it’s sovereign Indian territory and protected so it’s illegal to go there

former pro boxer. 15 or so niggers under my belt.

no one speaks their language
before you can tell them you are "god" you are dead

Thank you sir. We need trained men you will be a gigantic assett to Operation Savage Island.

Have a butter knife on hand. Will that do, lad?

y do yall want to kill them

Attached: 1536530720460.gif (1000x700, 278K)