Trudeau is breaking the Charter of Rights

>no pipeline
>unable to provide negotiation/explanation to postal workers
> wants to create unlimited migration into Canada costing minimum $42 billion first year of implementation.
>no plans to solve spending crisis
>implements plans that are against Canadians

With he UN Compact Agreement, found under section 33, subsection G, he is giving the UN the right to interfere and block political candidates from running. Never mind the astronomically stupid idea to give migrants 3% of our GDP in a single year for a minute.

By signing this agreement, Trudeau will sell out Canada to the UN. This is a breach of our Bill of Rights under people’s ability to run in democratic elections.

Because it is a violation of that, the courts have to shut his agreement proceeding down otherwise Canadians have to declare his government illegitimate.

Trudeau will go to jail for his actions and all this assailants will be criminally charged.

t. Canadian Rights Lawyer.

Attached: 71364A5A-B9E0-4CB1-A600-7652E3209840.jpg (1600x1400, 416K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pKSjTV_gG-A
communist-party.ca
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If you're not a LARP then I would love to get your opinion on this video:
>The Myth is Canada: A film exposing the truth about Canada's legal and lawful status
youtube.com/watch?v=pKSjTV_gG-A
in short it states that the Canadian government has been illegitimate since the 1930's because a referendum was never held on what type of government the people wanted.

Show us the truth.

Attached: FC3ABD12-53DD-40AF-A62B-251538E932B8.jpg (500x436, 66K)

so glad I manged to post before this trash did

40 year old leaf here

Canada is beyond cucked. This place is fucked and nothing can or will fix it

What are the chances of this being brought up to Canada's equivalent of Supreme Court, and how likely is the Charter to be deemed unconstitutional?

A movement is needed to challenge the legitimacy of the government and get it to reach the international court of justice

lmao bless your heart.

It’s harder to fight against an older policy. Right now we have to focus on this Agreement before it is signed.

The charter of rights has a notwithstanding clause meaning if the government wants to bypass any of the rights all they have to do is vote on a bill that will contravene it.

I'm not so much concerned with seeing this be overturned as I am in seeing a legal battle started so we have another bit of controversy to entertain ourselves with. Nothing's going to be fixed until enough pressure has been built up.

i thought the charter was actually just 'lip service' and was like the police force, a tool to use againts the people.

Attached: this_is_terribly_true.jpg (384x512, 40K)

that's the joke of it all, the government is illegitimate as are all agreements, bills, measures that it creates and votes on.

So it would require they admit it as unconstitutional first?

leafland doesn't have a constitution but a charter of rights, the difference is one was created and ratified by a legitimate government (yours) and the other is just lip-service (ours)

Wrong. The clause states that it has to be within reasonable limits. Going beyond reasonable limits is blocking people from running in an election.

We have the rights for a literal Communist Party to run in Canada years ago. And while they failed, while they had views that would have breached laws, they still had the ability to run.

This violates reasonable limits by a long shot. It is anti-democratic and therefore makes the Agreement an illegitimate action against Canadians. You lose shill.

fuck can*da

we are all under maritime law, let that sink in

Just fucking march in at this point dude.
We're so far gone the population doesn't even know it.

t. legislative employee.

I've never seen a dumber comment than this on Jow Forums, or anywhere else on the internet. Godspeed, emperor of stupid.

morituri te salutant

Hate-speech laws and a Human Rights Tribunal/Council which directly contravene the free speech clause exist because the government uses the not withstanding clause to vote to continue them every year.
Whatever you may think is solid in your eyes is not in the eyes of the government.
I'm doubting your legal knowledge now

Who pissed in your poutine, Pierre?

I'll grab my SKS and be right over

>UN Compact Agreement
What is this?

He’s just doing what Soros told him in order to ruin the country and get his good boy shekels before fucking off to some island.
I wish the fucking would pack his shit right now and crawl back up into Castro’s balls

The Charter of Rights and Freedoms has only ever been used to attack authentic Canadians and deconstruct their identity.

Hate speech is a criminal offence, yes. Yes it does use the notwithstanding clause. However what it does not block is your ability to run in a campaign, which a Communist Party had the right to do even during the Cold War which was founded 1923. communist-party.ca

Can the right unify though? It's split atm

Why are you afraid? Just show us leaf!

Attached: 9D3ED3A2-190B-4D67-9DF1-108666DFB231.jpg (614x1024, 93K)

They can. Max wins majority between Conservatives and CPP, forms a coalition with the Conservatives because they will never side with the Liberals. There you go, united right wing government.

laws are only for white people everybody else is above the law

bend over and grease up, the wave of shitskins is upon us!

Attached: can1541248148181.png (611x820, 495K)

>Engage migrants, political, religious and community leaders, as well as educators and
service providers to detect and prevent incidences of intolerance, racism, xenophobia, and
other forms of discrimination against migrants and diasporas and support activities in local
communities to promote mutual respect, including in the context of electoral campaigns
How does this violate the charter

people don't realize the absolute state of our constitution
we're presently one Trudeau gaffe away from another constitutional crisis
the federal government under Trudeau has been far overstepping it's authority

>build that pipe

supreme court here is turbo-cucked with activist judges

Attached: Screenshot_20181122-220444~2.png (1080x1693, 569K)

So during the soviet scare, both the US and Canada engaged in trying to remove communists from the government. It was the Red Scare. This was an active government decision. What it did not do was not allow them to campaign. Because it was by government legislators under Lester Pearson to make being a Communist an actionable offence.

Here we have the same circumstance but with migration policy. If they make it a legislation to combat intolerance, as well as effect electoral campaigns, this is violating people’s ability to run.

>intolant
By whose definition? What is intolerance? It is so general that it can’t be used as a means of defence to block people from running. With hate speech they could make a case if you are blatantly racist but that still doesn’t block your ability to be in the electoral process.

Less than 10 countries will not sign this

wtf is wrong with you people

CANADA GENERAL Get in here you hosers!

Attached: 3508206698.jpg (2000x1000, 372K)

>meme flag

Canada isn't even a real country. It's still technically owned by the Brits. We never declared independence lol

Now better?

Less than 10 countries won’t sign their death? Huh that’s weird isn’t it? It’s almost like you’re a foreign shill. Hey Mossad.

i never thought the day of the rake would come from your very own prime minister

based trudeau

Dont worry leaf next onz none ”biding” pact
forces every country to legalize abortions

Ah I see, aren’t you the Polish guy who got kicked out of Canada?

Never been there
but i know 3 canadians

Then we both agree that you shouldn’t try to do foreign meddling unless you want our NGOs to flood your nation at the behest of “helping” people invade your country. We can make that happen if you don’t like.

If you’d**

In 1901 the queen abdicated control of Canada to the Governor General and in 1931 there was supposed to be a referendum on what kind of government the citizens wanted but it never happened.

He can't break a charter. Unless it's a fake charter.

Yea, it just goes to show how shit Canada is when most people here think that Canada is an actual country. Shitholes in Africa declared their independence and had people signing their equivalent of the Declaration of Independence. Meanwhile here in Canada that never happened. Every Canadian taxpayer pays an illegal tax to the government which pays it to the Brits. Since Canada isn't a real nation and the government is in effect illegitimate that means every citizen here is not a citizen. It's best that we save up money, buy gold and move to the European homeland. That's what I'm doing. My dad already knew but I'm delved deeper into. I'm planning on watching the myth of Canada if it's out.

Americans have no practical reason to learn about your shitty country

Okay, is anyone who matters actually talking about this? Americans piss on their constitution all the time

>Trudeau will go to jail for his actions and all this assailants will be criminally charged.
what globohomo antihuman spiritjew doesn't have that coming. Face it, it will never happen, the game was rigged from the start, nothing will ever change, it will just get worse. No legal action will spare our nations and our children from this hell, only bullets baby.

I have no family left here, they all passed away and I'm wondering whether to be the canary in the coalmine by selling whatever I have and make a crusade to make people aware or go back to where my parents came from (former yugo) and at least die with my people when the muslim horde moves northward

>It's best that we save up money, buy gold and move to the European homeland.
Before or after every Muslim in Europe is gone?

Look, you won’t save Yugoslavia if can’t even save Canada. What makes you think that you can save another country if you can’t help fix the problems in your current one?

it's the bronze, Johnny, they take our best

that's brilliant; oil prices are so, therefore let's build a pipeline. How about it's money in the bank and we sit in it a while, or use it nationally?

>fix Canada
Never gonna happen. The country is filled with NPC's that are not aware that Canada isn't even a legitimate nation. And there will never be referendum for Declaration of Independence.

Every country in Europe is an actual real country compared to Canada, or Australia or New Zealand. Even South Africa is a real nation. Even Ireland. The British empire still exists and the Vatican is still a powerful entity.

Selling price. Asia uses Brent crude as its standard price, and given shipping costs it will still be competitive compared to the current US oil pipeline discount.

Are you a Serb?

>you won’t save Yugoslavia
where did you get that idea?
I specifically said that I'd just wait for the muslim horde if I went back there.
The choices I made for myself were helping the people of this country or go die in the birthplace of my parents, that's it.

So same mentality as the migrants.
> my country has problems therefore I’m going to go to this other country because I think I will have a better life.

You’re just as bad as the illegals invading America.

no, parents were from Dalmatia which in the eyes of Croats isn't even Croatian but I don't care it's the only place I have any family left

>Letting a multinational organization such as the UN interfere with domestic elections
What series of events does a person have to go through to be this fucked in the head? Does Trudeau hate Canada or some shit?

Attached: 1542484401402m.jpg (1024x768, 120K)

Oh cool. You have a nice real homeland then. Buy gold and silver. Learn your mother tongue and move out before it all turns to shit.

Canada has to be a country first and it isn't. There's nothing to save here. You aren't even a citizen and neither am I.

He met with Soros, has connections to members in the UN and actively despises Canadians because of his father(alleged father). Probably genetically similar to Castro given his disastrous policies and desire to appear as a moral character to the rest of the world.
Every policy he as put in since 2014 has paved the way to this:

Hate Speech laws enacted
Bill M-104 wanting to ban people from criticizing Muslims
Bill C -51 allowing illegals the right to vote

All of this is for personal power. It doesn’t take a genius to figure it out. He also spoke to Clinton and gave tax payer money to them during a trip to Canada. He’s in bed with globalists, and we have a chance to put him in prison or declare treason.

checked
seems like kek approves the move, too bad the government just recently signed the UN migration deal but whatever I'm not leaving any kids behind to deal with the horde

Leaving means all your friends will have to deal with the problems too, and strong connections will be broken if they find out you deserted them.

>mfw people talk about economic or demographic issues

Attached: canadas_future.jpg (1200x1600, 822K)

>2018
>having friends
404.php

Attached: Justin_Trudeau_crying_810_500_55_s_c1.jpg (810x500, 27K)

>U.N.
Mass importation of low iq niggers is there solution to solving African poverty.
Niggers who set around shitting out kids they can't feed isn't the white man's problem. Niggers are worthless. Get out of the U.N. now. This is a hill worth dying on. Millions of niggers flooding into white countries will eliminate the white race. These migrants aren't fleeing due to anything other they need to be taken care of. So tell me how superior the black man is again. He can't even take care of himself.

>>U.N.
>Mass importation of low iq niggers is there solution to solving African poverty.
>Niggers who set around shitting out kids they can't feed isn't the white man's problem. Niggers are worthless.
Bro Diversity is Canada's Strength!

Pic related, just look at all these future doctors, lawyers, scientists...

Attached: canada_2018_feminist_cunts_and_stupid_shitskins.jpg (1200x800, 91K)

Diversity is Trudeau’s strength until we see targeted military defects. We need to fix this now before violence is inevitable.

>We need to fix this now before violence is inevitable.
Let it ride lmao

Attached: 1517689970541.gif (463x463, 1.6M)

Those who support mass immigration like to peddle this narrative about doctors and scientist but those people didn't climb a fence to get here. We've been handing out gibs since the 60's and it's helped very few. The UN is worthless. Name one time they've helped.

Bro just look at this little guy, he's a future brain surgeon

Attached: future_doctor_holding_scalpel.jpg (2560x1707, 512K)

Yea, but White Canadian women think hes hot, and they are allowed to vote. Soooo enjoy your enrichment.

Nailed it, men giving women the vote aka suffrage was the single greatest mistake ever made in the history of western european civilization

Attached: women_voting.jpg (2173x1779, 768K)

Numbers also say that 82% of western Canadians are Conservative, so you can’t put the sole blame on women.

>so you can’t put the sole blame on women.
Take the suffragepill

Attached: women.jpg (867x1000, 375K)

ehhh

Attached: women_voting.png (542x267, 32K)

Attached: women2.jpg (795x855, 364K)

Attached: feminist_sons.jpg (1028x643, 372K)

>the future is women

Attached: un-canada.jpg (1200x801, 369K)

You have to wonder how he really feels
Is anyone going to keep track of how he raises chirren?
Politicians just talk shit bc no one calls them on it.
Whatever gets them votes.

Attached: DsakqQkWoAAvTHM.jpg (960x1200, 328K)

Look, are you going to point the blame on women or are you going to help get Trudeau out? The right to vote and women’s sufferage is infinitely more challenging to appeal in a government than Trudeau signing a terrible deal.

>You have to wonder how he really feels
>Is anyone going to keep track of how he raises chirren?
He already cross dressed his youngest boy for the most recent halloween, it's only a matter of time before the hormone therapy and gender reidentification occurs desu

Attached: halloween_trudeau.jpg (759x422, 58K)

Just kill him. We need more patriots to step up for love of country.
Don't let these NWO fucks win.

hfw

Attached: canada3.jpg (2440x1627, 3.51M)

>If you kill him, he wins.
You'd only make him a martyr and validate their beliefs, desu

Attached: captain_cuck_and_the_super_queeros.jpg (2048x1365, 1.76M)

And if you spank your child for misbehaving you get CPS called on you.
>What a world.

Good, just sit at home, watch the TV, and watch as your world crumbles. You dumb cunt. When a reckoning comes in your life, you will have nothing to prove your life as worth anything other than that of a harbinger. A harbinger who saw a terrible future and Chose to do absolutely nothing.

Yep, having a child in canada is a living nightmare, unless you declare sharia law ;^)

Attached: sharia_police_canada.jpg (1024x685, 180K)

>he thinks canada was ever a real country
lmao cute

Attached: 1531221521235.jpg (367x358, 31K)