Advice

Hello, I hope this is the right place for this. I have a bit of an odd situation. Recently, I asked my boyfriend if he had any weird kinks since he's been so accepting and attentive of mine. He said that he would like it if I put on some weight and I decided to put on 10 or so pounds. I've always been skinny and I had put on a bit of weight anyway, so I figured why not. He said we could stop whenever I wanted to.

The problem is 10 pounds became fifteen and then twenty and now I'm twenty five pounds heavier than my college weight. I've had to go up a clothing size and these current ones are pretty snug. People have begun to notice and make comments which I hate. But when I'm at home, I couldn't be happier. He can't keep his hands off me recently and sex has been much better (not that it was bad before though). I love him making all these treats for me and he pays for all my outgrown clothes. It's taken a while to get to the point but here it is: I've been gaining weight because of a request from my boyfriend, I feel like I should stop but I kind of don't want to for several reasons.

What are your thoughts?

Attached: file.png (683x1024, 638K)

Height and weight?
Post a photo?

I would probably weigh the benefits and costs of it overall and try to see it objectively. Do what makes you feel best but also don't sacrifice your long term health if you're going what's considered overweight for your height.

Talk to him about sweet spots. My girl is chubby and wants to shrink down but I've assured her that, while I love her in any case and would love her thick or thin, I definitely like my girls with some thiccness.

Find what's appropriate for you two and work on balancing yourself at that. If it really broaches your comfort, tell him where you're comfortable stopping, and see if you can compromise.

C o m m u n i c a t i o n

You need to break up and stop this dark path.

He mentioned that someone would try to get me to post a photo, nice try. I hovered around 125 in college but am now 150. I'm 5'6

He's never said the exact number he wants me to get to. I never really thought to ask but he hasn't said anything yet so I would assume bigger is ideal.

Meant for

If he doesn't mean gain weight as in curvy and fit, RUN.
Only freaks like fat girls, red flag

Even if he wanted me to become overweight I wouldn't break up with him. We've been dating for three years and I really do love him. Also it turns out you can reply to multiple people at once! I was getting frustrated; my mistake

I've never been super fit. I ran a little in college but I've mostly only been thin because of metabolism. He's actually offered to help me work out while I get bigger but I've never really liked doing it. He made it pretty clear he meant chubby, but I would never have known if he didn't tell me. I don't think he's a freak at least.

Then wrassle it outta him. I know as a guy my sense of weight is distorted when it comes to women. I don't know what anything IS, just that I know she looks better and better as time goes on (brownie points ahoy). I think it's important to bridge these gaps; the most important thing I've learned after six years with my gal is that women are way, way more complex than my mother or school ever did justice for.

I'm kind of nervous. Even 200 is starting to sound not so bad and he's managed to talk me into this much already. But you're right, I should just ask. I think I just wanted someone to tell me that

Hey bby, what's your kink?

Hopefully this isn't TMI but I like feet.

you and your boyfriend are fucking retarded

whats up with all these pussys? Did you forget the rules?

Tit's or GTFO you whore.

what the fuck is wrong with this board? it looks like fucking reddit. Why isn't there a single REEEEE here?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE you nigger faggots need to get the fuck off my board. I am the new lord of /adv

sage

/thread

I'm a teacher so nothing you say to me will be worse than what I hear in the hallways haha.

welll ****I**** have a 9.3 foot long dick.

so HAH!

bow before my wee wee, BOW YOU WHORE

Sounds inconvenient.

Also I thought this site was supposed to be anonymous? What's up with the username?

>the most important thing I've learned after six years with my gal is that women are way, way more complex than my mother or school ever did justice for

holy fuck, you're pathetic. I swear to you, you're gonna get cheated on like the mentally ill omega that you are. Have fun!

SHUTUP YOU NIGGER FAGGOT PEASANT NIGGERS!

bow before your new king! I name the three of you, the "NIGGER SLAVE NIGGERS", one two and three

change your username to that,

The name feature exists for important posters like OP in a thread where it's important to know their identity. Some people use it for attention whoring though.

shutup you nigger, bow before me

Yeah that's what I figured. I'll just ignore him then! While I have you here, what is sage?

You type sage in the options field and it prevents a post from bumping a thread. It doesn't really work anymore though because an OP can bump their own thread as long as someone makes a post in it. Also phoneposting means it doesn't work as well as it should.

Thank you very much. I have to say, I was skeptical at first but I can kind of see the appeal of this website despite how it can be abused. It's like I can talk about anything and not be judged.

I wouldn't say not be judged. You WILL be judged. Rather, it's more like being able to talk about anything without any real repercussion, and none of the threads you post in having a so-to-say "outside" influence on each other, e.g. post history and all that Reddit shit.

That's exactly it! Thanks for putting it into words. Although I've never used Reddit, so I wouldn't know about all that. It's also nice to open up to people.

However, do not take up on any advice before doing thorough research yourself. People have died believing what they read.

Of course! But the advice here has been pretty good so far. Just general tips and things like that.

>He mentioned that

Are you saying that he knows you are posting here.
My first impression was the idea of some form of abuse. But now it would seem consensual. And now you want to stop?!

Oh he doesn't know I'm posting this right now but I saw him browsing this site once and asked him about it. It sounded interesting so I thought about posting here and he mentioned some things. He told me about "London" for example.

It's all perfectly consensual, don't worry about that. The problem is I'm enjoying it a little too much actually. I feel like I should stop but I really don't want to at the same time.

He is into feederism, OP. Do some research.

Well he said that if you allude to the fact that you're female at all, people will shout "London" at you and ask to see pictures. Maybe it only happens in certain parts of the site though.
I know he's into feederism. It's not like he's tried to hide it.

Ask him what the target is. Tell him you also want to care about your health and you are trying to find the balance.

Are you afraid there might be a point of no return where your weight gain will be permanent. Now becoming scary because enjoying it too much lets you lose attention.

I'm not sure what you mean by "lets me lose attention." He's never paid so much attention to my body before. It's more scary because with every pound it gets a little easier to put off stopping.

Go back to Jow Forums4chan buddy

>The problem is I'm enjoying it a little too much actually. I feel like I should stop but I really don't want to at the same time.
What exactly do you enjoy about it?
Do you have the fetish too? This is confusing.

If you both enjoy it then what's the problem?

So you're now 5'6" and 150lbs (say 165cms and 68kgs). I bet quite a bit of that weight went on your boobs and bum, rounding you out to a feminine shape.

I wouldn't go further though, so it's time to say no more please and exert the femdom power over yourself and simply not eat the treats and weight gaining food.

This is going to sound shallow but I really enjoy how much he dotes on me. He makes anything I ask and feeds it to me himself. The fact that it turns him on also turns me on if that makes sense. One last thing is that I enjoy the contrast. My soft pampered body against his hard labored one is something I didn't know I wanted. It makes me feel...secure I guess?

I don't think I have his fetish but I don't really mind it either. I'm just worried I won't be able to stop when the time comes is all. Sorry for being confusing.

The closer the moment you want to stop the more difficult it becomes to do. And then the moment lies in the past.

>stop when the time comes
Why don't you work on figuring that out?
Does he have an end goal or does he expect to feed you into obesity?

When do you feel like you need to stop? Maybe find an agreed upon weight and just keep it there. It becomes harder to gain weight the bigger you get anyway (more maintenance calories) and most people will plateau

Actually I've always been relatively small chested, a little has gone there but most of it has gone to my belly, hips and butt. What is femdom? Did you mean feminine?
I see what you mean. Whenever the moment comes to stop I always second guess myself because it means everything will stop you know? So I tell myself just a little more and the next thing I know I'm another five pounds up and can't get into my skirt.

I'm just kind of waiting for him to come home right now. Building myself up. He never mentioned a specific weight but plateauing sounds kind of nice. I don't think I'd like to get too much bigger but I never thought I'd even get this big and still enjoy it for the most part.

post before/after pics and black-out the face

>Why don't you work on figuring that out?
This. You obviously enjoy this from what you've got with your relationship, but not from the social aspects. You should find out what your limit is though. Even you have limits, and you need to have that discussion before you dive too far into this.

By the way, glad to see you're enjoying it here. I lurked for a while, but some of the boards are actually kinda fun. Obviously boards like /b/ are just a cesspool, but other adult boards help with whatever kink you're into as well as boards that can provide nice discussion (/lit/ is one of mine).

>I would probably weigh the benefits
subtle kek

Sadly, I'm wanting to see myself. Even if you're just wearing clothing, you can still tell how much it has changed. Don't need to see face, just wanting to see the 'transformation'.

>girl foot fetishist
I didn't know those existed desu

>I couldn't be happier

As long as you stay healthy what's the problem?

Thanks! If /lit/ means literature I probably will enjoy it. I honestly don't know what my exact limit would be but I guess that's what talking it out is for.
I didn't even catch that.
Well here I am.

I kind of don't want pictures of myself floating around online even without the face. I'm not really a tech savvy person either and have been posting from my phone. My body's kind of chubby now anyway, not really the cup of tea of most guys, I'm not sure why you'd want to see it.

The problem is that there is no problem. I know that sounds like a "woman" thing to say but it's true.

No one would identify you, just block out your whole head area.
Most guys would love to see it, if they're like you're boyfriend and into weight gain

There's a whole online community i'm sure you're boyfriend has visited bbw-chan.nl (like Jow Forums but for feeders)

Femdom = female domination = being the boss, usually sexually but can apply otherways too.

>Whenever the moment comes to stop I always second guess myself because it means everything will stop you know? So I tell myself just a little more

It's a vicious circle. You need to get a firm grasp that your relationship is solid and most likely he's into it because you're it. If you're becoming uncomfortable then he'll back off.

If he doesn't accept you're not wanting to gain more weight then he's trying to make you unattractive to other guys, which is not a fetish but plain ole insecurity and you need to deal with that before it gets out of control.

is your bf Pierce Brosnan

Attached: brosnan_wife.jpg (1200x850, 55K)

The only before pictures I would have are facebook. I guess I could, but only one. No more. And it won't be sexual either, I don't want to get fired.
I don't think I'm the dominating type honestly. I know some girls like it though. I know our relationship is solid, I'm pretty sure he's into it regardless but he has mentioned that me liking it makes it better.
He's James Bond to me! Just kidding, mostly.

your bf sounds like a lucky guy

>And it won't be sexual either, I don't want to get fired.
Nah, just to get an idea of how you put on the weight.

After careful consideration, I decided not to show a before pic just in case and will send a picture I've already sent my boyfriend. Hopefully this is okay
Honestly I think I'm the lucky one. He's helped me so much. I'm just glad I can give back a bit.

Attached: file.png (644x481, 632K)

Also I don't know how to upload photos from a phone to a computer lol

Email it to yourself and download it. Or use google drive.

Is that all? I can do that. I don't really take photos that much so I guess I never really thought about it. Thanks!

Hi newfriend :) let me show you to the

Well moment of truth I suppose. I hope this goes well.

Tell us how it goes OP

You shoudn't please him if it means damaging your health. It's healthier to be skinny. 10 pounds is alright I suppose but once it gets out of control, stop.

It went very well. Thanks everyone so much for the advice. I really just did need to talk as silly as that sounds.

What was the conclusion of your talk?

Well it was like someone said earlier, that guys don't really know exactly how big a woman is. He didn't actually know my exact weight but just knew that he liked it so far and would like some more. We talked about health concerns and things and he got me to admit I don't really want to stop just yet so suggested we try a little more and then see how I feel.

this is stupid, you will be growing more with pregnacy and then hes gona say stop and you will hate him because you adjusted already and your will ruin a relationship with a kid for a few years of "lol sex is ossom!!"

never get fat, for anybody for any reason

i mean if you are liking it i dunno go ahead it's probably unhealthy for you though

Probably he’s just forclosing your chances of leaving him for another man before he gets you fat enough to eat.

Stay slim, stay alive.

Well kids are quite a ways away. I don't think that it would ruin our relationship though.

We've been taking it slow and it's not like I'm getting stuffed with burgers. Lots of avocado and poultry and stuff like that.

Damn you look soft.

you're 5'6 and 150, you already are overweight

Right on the cusp actually
Thanks, I think

Absolutely retarded. You're hurting your health. My bf told me about a guy he knew who dated a girl, he told her what your bf told you, she gained weight, then he broke up with her and laughed at her for being fat and disgusting; it was a planned set up all along.

Point being you're probably end up breaking up eventually for w/e reason, and you'll be stuck with a fat disgusting body. The longer you carry it, the worse it gets. You'll probably be guaranteed lots of stretch marks at this point. Those don't go away with weight loss, they stay and look disgusting Even after fading to white(I know, they're all over my was and thighs)

You're getting a pretty big gut, that's really unhealthy place to gain fat.

If he wanted to do that, he'd have to be playing the extreme long game. I trust him.
You guys are making it sound like I'm 300 pounds or something. You don't die just from being chubby.