Who's your favorite Balkan War Music artist Jow Forums?

Who's your favorite Balkan War Music artist Jow Forums?

Attached: 33F0FFBF-E952-44A7-AC1A-DEAB5F7578A9.jpg (500x500, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wuRsiF2Uw2Q
youtu.be/_AYFEM-0-nI
youtube.com/watch?v=u56OusNnEFU
youtube.com/watch?v=lq4_4o6K0VE
youtube.com/watch?v=4tS6-MT3WqI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ebChsebTvxw
youtu.be/8y4zys6Vfco
youtube.com/watch?v=WNoy6FHHAU0
youtube.com/watch?v=cAEFu7qGYKM
youtube.com/watch?v=Q9lADwmuHvI
youtube.com/watch?v=HqT5YxVJDTk
youtube.com/watch?v=U67MRAPKXzU
youtube.com/watch?v=efSsILTqPo4
youtube.com/watch?v=tidVWMJxK7s
youtu.be/aKtC9VPHP2E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=wuRsiF2Uw2Q

Attached: atom.jpg (713x600, 73K)

franco sinazi
youtu.be/_AYFEM-0-nI

winner!

Duh

Attached: 57686774-42A3-47E1-8C62-D3CC90F6DD9A.png (500x566, 119K)

>still headlining huge music festivals to this day
Winner.

youtube.com/watch?v=u56OusNnEFU

Attached: thompson.jpg (480x360, 8K)

/thread

youtube.com/watch?v=lq4_4o6K0VE

Definitely this one.

Attached: Religion of Peace.jpg (284x346, 39K)

youtube.com/watch?v=4tS6-MT3WqI

Much better version

>no one is posting it
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ebChsebTvxw

Attached: image.jpg (268x268, 66K)

What was #7 on that countdown?

Since Roki and Miro are already posted
youtu.be/8y4zys6Vfco

Attached: r-354110.jpg (320x329, 60K)

Baja Mali Kninzda all day

youtube.com/watch?v=WNoy6FHHAU0

I like listening to the radio. Croatian pop music is so so hot now. I also like the sea shanties where every drunk sings along and then they play Michael Jackson and Phil Collins and then more sea shanties. So boss!

you call it war crime, I call it purification

Attached: let me sing you song of my people.jpg (480x480, 31K)

>Croatian pop music is so so hot now.

LOL

Extra FM

Marko Perković Thompson plagiarized everything, from Metallica to Nad Kraljevom živa vatra seva and Sivi sokole.

This is still my favourite if you listen to it the song sounds happy and cheerful
The lyrics are different story
But that just makes it better happy song about blowing up mosques He also looks like my Uncle

So cool. I love that station. Croatians also love Brian Adams, we can't get enough of that Canadian. And we love Paprika for some reason and parking in other people's drive ways. What a great culture!

He is not Balkan. He is a gypo

Inb4 serveroaches shilling for their nonwhite pets
fpbp

youtube.com/watch?v=cAEFu7qGYKM

Tbh some of the highly muslim stuff sounds pretty good to me
youtube.com/watch?v=Q9lADwmuHvI

Now I’m feeling Jidadic. Thanks for the video, based Balija

Attached: C389416C-0E83-4815-8906-8C7FBD4D58E0.jpg (403x403, 71K)

Based indigenous authentic Muslim-Bosniaks

youtube.com/watch?v=HqT5YxVJDTk

I like him as well
discovered him years ago

>0:45
fugggggggggggggg

youtube.com/watch?v=U67MRAPKXzU

Favourite Bosniak one

Bosnak traitor saying muslim stuff sounds good
what a surprise

Attached: 14.jpg (1200x1921, 1.28M)

Why Roki Vulovic of course!

>Bosnak traitor

But how?

Thanks croat bro
You should be more like the other guy in this post

Attached: s9oqbljgupizm9i6rw9v.jpg (720x492, 47K)

Existence of (((BOSNAKS))) by definition is
Muslimized Serbs
Serbs in denial
Croats
Mutts of above mentioned
Real Bosnaks died out long ago and have no connection to ones just disgracing name of Bosnia

Serb on his WE WUZ shit again,baka

A believer or just like the music?
And Serbs are greko-armenoidofied sandniggers that betrayed their Slavic blood to lick some roach balls in Constantinople

Semitic religions are not of this continent or Balkan region

Shit i was raised muslim but i'm more of an agnostic type
I gotta be honest,in case of war or some shit i'd adopt the faith fully
The music's pretty rad,gives me goosebumps

Attached: screenshot-www.youtube.com 2018-10-18 09-19-40-356.png (492x338, 263K)

Cut the off-topic crap.

You're probably not in any way related to Medieval Serbs, so knock it off with dem negative vibes.

Where am I mistaken?
You can larp and spout nonsense all you want, truth is there
Modern (((BOSNAKS))) are so pathetic that they accept flag made by (((EU))) that has literally no ties to real Bosnian kingdom that you have no ties to.
Your flag looks like Kosovo one, wonder why , hmmm

Why do you have to be such a sperg?

Seriously, why are so many Serbs on Jow Forums such brainlets and spergs? The worst are the ones who think they know some history.

>i’d adopt the faith fully
Why? Mohammed was a fucking arab. Arab, Daris, arab. You can stick to your ethnic and racial roots without delirium of religion.

Quite abrahamic nonsense before it’s too late for your spiritual journey
You just cited a good enough reason to exterminate Serbians

He’s right about the EU inspired flag though. Some of the historic “Bosnian” flags also include French symbols

Yeah abrahamic religions are pretty cuckold worthy in general so i don't really do them all that much
Says the country with the modified russian flag and a byzantine symbol slapped on it

Stop being butthurt, I am not fault that your great-grandfather sold faith of orthodoxy and saints for gibs.
If you support anyone even being friendly towards MUSLIMS having their country in Europe you're degenerate

Yeah i'm not too clear on why the Kotromanić family sigil had lillies on them

Attached: Coat_of_arms_of_Kingdom_of_Bosnia.svg.png (220x267, 39K)

>Some of the historic “Bosnian” flags also include French symbols

It's not the French symbol, you brainlet.

The Lilly is the Trinity symbol. Also dynastic symbol of Anjou dynasty.

The first crown of Serbian Nemanjić kingdom was sent by Pope and it was a Lilly crown. The only surviving, later Serbian crown was a Lilly crown. An Anjou Serbian Queen is another connection.

Kotromanić dynasty only inducted the Lilly symbol in its heraldry once Tvrtko was crowned King of the Serbs. The "Bosnian Lilly" is a total, fake meme. The same way Albanian two-headed eagle is 1912 Great Power nonsense.

Yes, it is that ironic.

>Yeah i'm not too clear on why the Kotromanić family sigil had lillies on them

It's actually perfectly clear and can be dated.
For example, try finding a "Bosnian Lilly" before 1370.

Also, you can obviously see that this is royal heraldic symbol.
And Kotromanić dynasty rose to royal rank very late in their history.

>Says the country with the modified russian flag and a byzantine symbol slapped on it
HAHA being this delusional about your ancestry, Red White and Blue are colors of Slavic people in general, that's why each slavic country has them, we have symbol of actual SERBIAN thing on top of colors, what you have is Zionist made in ms paint 2 minutes effort

Side note,if you ever want to go to war i'd recommend adopting islam.
The war cry is pretty cool and you get instant Dzannah/Heaven when you die in combat
Either that or adopt a bushido philosophy

Fuck you all, you ruined a nice thread and made me sperg out, too.

>If you support anyone even being friendly towards MUSLIMS having their country in Europe you're degenerate

You're a total idiot. What's wrong with Muslims in Serbia and Montenegro, most of them?

Why are you such an edgy fucktard?
You go around claiming they are Muslim Serbs and Croats in reality, and then turnover and claim they need to be exterminated.

WTF?

Admittedly, there are some Turkoarnaut subhumans among them (the short-legged, deformed looking ones), but go on and claim that Džeko or Nurkić are "subhuman" "Anatolians"?

I don't think people in here give that much of a fuck about religion since they all drink and fuck like animals
All turkophiles need to be shot though,SDA types

You know that islam is generally non-racist, yet there is a hint of arabic superiority in quran?

As a Slav you can’t follow it without degrading your racial spirit

How about Good Old Perun and Yarilo?
>allowing subhuman levantine-armenoid shit to thrive in Europe is not degenerate
Dragan, remind me what the Orthodox Church did in 1873 again.
French nobility and Papal connections
>was sent by Pope
Pope is a mednigger 95% of the time. Nothing to brag about either
>edgy
moralfag reddit leave. abrahamic religion don’t belong. It’s not the people that should be attacked, but mongrels and ideologies

>Either that or adopt a bushido philosophy

Serbs use to have a nasty warrior ethos - Kosovo covenant - self sacrifice, Kingdom of Heaven etc.
That's what propelled the nation through nasty 1912-1918 wars, anti-Ottoman rebellions and migrations during Ottoman period.
Also, the warrior saint motif in churches and monasteries is not incidental.

I don't agree with the whole religious angle in those conflict,i think it was more of a general nationalistic anger towards Ottoman occupiers and shit

>t Dzannah/Heaven when you die in combat
>Either that or adopt a bushido philosophy
IMAGINE BEING THIS BIG OF A FAGGOT HAHAHA
Fren, no need to remind me, do you know that current (((SERBIAN))) gov is working against Srb.orthodox church and totally stripping them out of any influence
Remind me again, where was I wrong?
You're the one being edgy,
if you show love for muslims you're as good as dead to me

>I don't think people in here give that much of a fuck about religion since they all drink and fuck like animals

No one actually does. I practically live by Christian rules and ethics, and am an atheist.
The brainlet church and prayer hypocrites around me wonder why.
But they are degenerate and sin all the time, suck dicks on Saturday nights and go to Church on Sunday afternoon and think it's all cool and good.

>All turkophiles need to be shot though,SDA types

It's an act. Geopolitical and identitarian.
Sandwiched between two older, Christian-rooted nations of Croats and Serbs, they need something.
Also, relying on a stronger, foreign power is an absolute must when you are a regional minor.
Ergo Croatia - Germans+USA, Serbia - Russia, Bosnia - Turkey, KSA, Qatar etc.

>Serbs
>warriors
>self sacrifice
Again, the Orhtodog chruch is the reason for the flow of subhuman levanto-armenoid gayreek and gypsy genetics. Officially anti-racist since 1873

Attached: C71D97D6-ED89-4991-B424-ED069F5D0B8F.png (961x557, 434K)

I just don't know anymore man
I hate the way this country is but everything is so fucked to the core that i can't forsee a way to change it
Sometimes i unironically hope for a war or something

>i think it was more of a general nationalistic anger towards Ottoman occupiers and shit
and thats a good thing

I agree

>I don't agree with the whole religious angle in those conflict,i think it was more of a general nationalistic anger towards Ottoman occupiers and shit

This is correct. It mutated into far worse things, aided by Muslims opting for Ustashe.

For example, there were very prominent Muslims in Yugoslav ideology, not to mention in Mlada Bosna and Crna Ruka.

Bosniaks screwed themselves when the negotiated and signed Bosniak-Serb Agreement was revoked the next day by Izetbegović. On someones insistence.
The ethnic map of Serbs and Bosniaks in 1990 was such that the only way for both nations to encompass their compatriots was for a single state.

>Sometimes i unironically hope for a war or something
Be careful what you wish for, fren. We'll send you Bernard Henry-Levy if you do.

Attached: BHL_Sarajevo-2.jpg (500x375, 56K)

Alija was a fucking islamoid degenerate
He was all about Sarajevo and those places
Dayton was a mistake

Wait remind me again why are you here while there are hordes of muslim gangs raping little girls on your streets?

Laugh all you want, Šumadija was thoroughly depopulated after uprisings and reprisals.

>Again, the Orhtodog chruch is the reason for the flow of subhuman levanto-armenoid gayreek and gypsy genetics. Officially anti-racist since 1873

Orthodox Churches are national and exclusive.
As opposed to Roman Catholic and Protestant.

youtube.com/watch?v=efSsILTqPo4

Man if the Serbs couldn't conquer Bosnia while our troops looked like this,i doubt they can ever

Attached: 52A69DD7-36FF-4355-8015-7FD9F90979AE_w1023_r1_s.jpg (1023x575, 87K)

>nobody posted the Jow Forumsino yet
youtube.com/watch?v=tidVWMJxK7s

Attached: bosnastronk.jpg (975x710, 114K)

>Alija was a fucking islamoid degenerate

Nah, he was proto-Erdogan with a far weaker hand. He correctly saw that Muslim/Bosniak identity was washing away and would be practically gone if things continued along.

The only gathering option that could unite all SerboCroatian-speaking Muslims of vastly different backgrounds in Yugoslavia was - Islam and a common, rebranded Identity.

So you have people in Kosovo, Serbia, Montenegro, Croatia, Herzegovina and Macedonia becoming Bosniaks in 1990s.

>Man if the Serbs couldn't conquer Bosnia while our troops looked like this,i doubt they can ever
Man if (((NATO))) did not wage wars in your favor you would not be here to write, at least under that zionist flag

>Orthodox Churches are national and exclusive
must be a shame your “nation” includes gypsies, gayreek shitbloods and cryptoalbanians from Montenegro

“On 10 August 1872 the Synod issued an official condemnation of ecclesiastical racism, or "ethno-phyletism", as well as its theological argumentation:

We renounce, censure and condemn phyletism, that is racial discrimination, ethnic feuds, hatreds and dissensions within the Church of Christ, as contrary to the teaching of the Gospel and the holy canons of our blessed fathers which "support the holy Church and the entire Christian world, embellish it and lead it to divine godliness.”

Get on the tractor, servoid

I think that thing that pisses me off about him is that the fact the he traded territory from the place where i am from for some shitholes in Sarajevo,and returning Bosnians had to chase Serbs out with force

How did Sarajevo recover from the war? Is it any comfy nowadays?

Attached: l_Sniper-alley.jpg (499x329, 53K)

this is the type of shit you were up against and you still couldn't pull it off lmao
Losers

Attached: qxezccpl1cjtaltwm8.jpg (334x480, 59K)

>he unironically buys into empty declarations

>he unironically quotes a 1872 proclamation

>Orthodox Churches to this day remain territorial and ethnic/nationalist

>cue Ecumenical Patriarch - Russian Patriarch conflict

>cue Russian Orthodox Church recognizing Abkhazia and South Ossetia as part of Georgian Orthodox Church

I'm not from Sarajevo,but from what i hear it's not anywhere near pre war
It's haunted by war memories and images of former glory,to put it in a weird way

>he traded territory from the place where i am from for some shitholes in Sarajevo

He didn't trade.
It wasn't him who drew the maps and decided the outcome of war.
Be realistic.
150 000 Croatian Army entered Bosnia&Herzegovina in 1995, reached the pre-determined allowed line, and stopped.

300000 troops with support of NATO's full force vs 80000 troops still gets genocided
lmao

>Orthodox Churches to this day remain territorial and ethnic/nationalist
Was it any true, you wouldn’t have been 13% gayreek sandnigger and 2% gypsy lol

Show me a single nationalist patriarch or a single Orthodox Church that won’t perform a sermon for interracial marriage

Besides this one arkans tigers is my favorite

youtu.be/aKtC9VPHP2E

Your whore mother has been gangbanged by strong Italian bulls, you little Ballto-Indid gypsie from Salvonia still leeches in the West like a Caribbean negroid
You are not a Yugoslav, subhuman
Ghegs are subhuman gypsie-M'tebid caucasus niggers, keep dreaming

Don't agree with the number of Croat troops,but okay
I think they just wanted peace and didn't see ahead what sort of clusterfuck of a country would come out as a result of that type of peace
We should have done more man

My local church of Uprising of holy Mother won't perform it.
Also here we have 98.8% white population but I keep seeing more and more imported cigans

Two words
PETI
KORPUS

>Was it any true, you wouldn’t have been 13% gayreek sandnigger

Where does this antagonism towards Greeks come from?

>2% gypsy lol

If you are writing about Serbia, a more significant influx of Gypsies would be correct.
Not talking about the subhuman, illiterate ones at present, but in 19th and first half of 20th century a lot were assimilated.

You people are beyond pathetic
>pic related wins a war in your name
>outnumbering 4/1 AND LOSING
>MUH PETI KORPUS WE WUZ WINNARZ

Attached: ADM_Leighton_W._Smith,_Jr.jpg (496x609, 40K)

Idiot, you can't even join the church as a foreigner and you can't marry if you are not member of the church.

Are you saying that your church won’t conduct a sermon for Serbian-Greek, Serbian-Orthodox Tosk, Serbian-part albo Montenegrin, Serbian-Armenian marriage?

Damn, ask your priest and record it. Would love to hear it

I feel ashamed for liking muslim sand nigger music, but fucking come on, this is amazing.

Attached: shame.jpg (460x259, 8K)

>Don't agree with the number of Croat troops,but okay

Official record

>I think they just wanted peace

There were several peace proposals during the war. Guess who rejected them.
Also, guess who engineered Washington Accords which doomed Croats in B&H in the long-term? :)

>what sort of clusterfuck of a country would come out as a result of that type of peace

This is what they were precisely counting upon.
Stopping the war and then erroding the Dayton Accords step by step through actions of Ashdown, Inzko etc.

Croats have awoken to the reality of the outcome only since 2010. But smart people foresaw the whole thing already in 1995-1998

Serbs talking about being pathetic lmao
>MUH NATO WAS AT FAULT FOR US LOSING BASCIALLY EVERYTHING
Say goodbye to Kosovo,Croatia and most of Bosnia LOSER

We will take everything back, time is on our side and we can wait.

>antagonism towards Greeks
They are subhuman sandniggers. Albanians, Greeks, Romanians, Bulgarians, Serbians, Italians, Iberians - all are fucking mongrels that should be wiped out

Enough said. Now go back to Serbia

The future is grim,bascially

What makes us different from you is that we waited for our time and did not give in to fear, rape and terror and convert to Islam.

>Where does this antagonism towards Greeks come from?
Because his Gheg ancestors swallowed thousnad gallons of Greek and/or Italian semen so he hates on Mediterraneans and calls them 'half' MENA
Ghegs are by far the most pathetic population of the continent, every Levantine has superior genetics compared to them

>Austrian flag
>Second or third generation Yugo "Serb" diaspora
>worst subhumans in Vienna
>Village, Viva

>would never return to Serbia

The only diaspora worse than Croatian is Serbian diaspora

For you, yes. For us, no. We will have our revenge.

You just wait what we will do to you when Germany further destabilises and Russia rises in power.
You'll regret that you have ever been born for the things we will make you watch.

Losing is not pathetic
Winning under the flag of those who kill and enslave your ancestors is pathetic
You're filth and you will always be, as long as there are Serbs alive knowing truth

Ah fuck the Austrian dijaspora nigger is here,
i know this guy,don't even bother
He's in every thread concering ex Yugo/Balk
LOSER