ANGLOSPHERE THREAD. everyone else out, romanians and finns excepted. where we gonna end up, boys?

ANGLOSPHERE THREAD. everyone else out, romanians and finns excepted. where we gonna end up, boys?

Attached: anunwantedjourney.jpg (4392x4252, 2.79M)

Other urls found in this thread:

stuff.co.nz/auckland/108714328/the-other-side-of-the-uniform-ban-the-kiwis-who-dont-want-police-at-pride?fbclid=IwAR0OMIgIdjDrwR5XocpHR2hSDtvLzGPXYBob4lGPG9gGg1VZ6GaU-imu6HE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ok this is epic

Attached: Spurdo_2570cf_5455675.jpg (500x513, 39K)

Who do you think dad loves best?

based on the amount of bongs fleeing to here, I'd say New Zealand.

It's not fair we are the oldest we are the strongest we are a Empire why is dad not proud

Attached: T4loHcxO.jpg (724x724, 84K)

anybody in here not sign the jewn's global sea people compact?

Attached: weimar.jpg (1338x6212, 3.37M)

>Americans
>Israelis

Yeah, no.

Attached: 1533963116591.png (469x452, 208K)

>no Mandatory Palestine
>no America
I hope your mum gets raped by a cassowary

You were too rebellious, we're too silly, the leafs are too effeminate, it must be the Kiwi's.

South America.

This

>both established by the uk
Dont push us away BROTHER

> Israel
I get it, but it's a no from me, dawg.

>and finns excepted
I don't understand this thread, but okay this is epic

Attached: 13239019758.jpg (745x515, 41K)

I didn't even see the Zionist symbol, fuck me they're sneaky.

imagine not having your population over half anglo

Attached: Capture.png (1352x619, 216K)

People pick on Kiwi's because of the size of their economy, the reality is you don't need wealth when you're happy.

murica

why the fuck is the kike there?

>happy
good joke mate

honorary anglo as long as you destroy g*rmans

We are the new Anglosphere deal with it.

Attached: 1542706966857.png (2480x1500, 4M)

Almost.
We were model Englishmen up until the British decided to tax Englishmen who had no representation in the parliament, against the Magna Carta.
We're Englishmen who fight for rights, we're American.

Poo

in

>the new Anglosphere
you do realise its more than attempting to speak english?

In Loondon

poo

>We're Englishmen
OH NO NO NO

Attached: Capture.png (381x526, 40K)

Based and pajeetpilled

>10% of population speaks English

no

Shit yourself.

get stats of 1776, that's not an argument

>get stats of 1776,
We are not living in 1776

the effects of the past impact the present.

we need to talk about the elephant in the room, the g*rman monarchy

thats like claiming Zimbabwe used to be white run and that still matters now

USA is GERMAN.
The GERMAN MAN is the pinnacle of masculinity.

That wiki article says it's likely an undercount. A lot of Americans don't know their ancestry.

I'd say they are more comfortable living on an island.

What is it about being north of the equator that makes Anglos cucks?

dios mio...

Das rite Anglo boi

Bruce is correct
NZ has
>Mild climate
>Secure fresh water supplies and agricultural land
>Secure borders (oceans), and not important enough to have enemies anyway
>80% of electricity generation from renewable sources
>Poisonous critters almost non-existant
>English-speaking
>Greatest dangers are suicide or drowning
*We don't know how lucky we are*

hey... ouz razor rips
emms mammy is a snor brower

Attached: utter-cunt.jpg (958x834, 80K)

Ask baba about the old country "Englishman".

Attached: IMG_1867.jpg (594x395, 79K)

There are probably a ton of G*rmans.

Nice smoothbrain analogy.

The 13 colonies were originally a mix of multiple European settlers due to Britain's effort to populate the continent. Think New Amsterdam and German Pennsylvanians. We've never been fully British and nobody is arguing that you knockoff Australian afterthought. However the colonists always considered themselves British subjects and therefore felt as though they were subject to the Magna Carta until the British government stomped on that.

We were loyal to Britain until they abused their power. Nothing more can be said.

g*rmans are based and redpilled

Why so many dangerous critters in Aus but not NZ?
You couldn't pay me to live in Australia.
Fuck brown snakes.

> Things that look like Theresa May...

Attached: IMG_2156.jpg (615x848, 99K)

Das rite. Americans acting like we are anglos is pathetic and cringepilled. “Most Americans are actually anglos they just don’t know!!” Bullshit. Where I live the last name Fischer is a lot more common than any anglokike name

Attached: 5FBEFA2D-8F7D-433F-81D5-2D88B5AEB848.jpg (750x765, 140K)

We have a lot of Germans in the Midwest. Most of the south and northeast is still old stock Anglo though.

Based

The south is full of nigs and the northeast is liberal. Germans Americans are the final redpill

Hard to believe the original 13 colonies are now liberal shitholes.
WTF happened?

Reality.

Don't take this as an insult, please, I'm Texas German.

Attached: germany.jpg (580x195, 27K)

she would be so hot if she wasn't completely blown the fuck out

Attached: hmUl7BA.jpg (1373x917, 137K)

from state to state,15-20 percent of white northern americans are of scottish descent
behave yersells, ya wee cunts

If this country was entirely taken over by German immigrants I bet Texas wouldn’t be turning into Mexico right now

No idea.

Because Iowa isn't taking in entire towns of Mexican immigrants and Minnesota isn't bending itself over for Somalians.

Texas was founded by Anglo Americans. I'm proud to have Texas German ancestry, but I'm more proud to be an Anglo American.

G*rms like authority too much.

Based Raj

My ancestors are Irish, Scottish, English.
I'm confused.

How so?

>Having uniformed police participate in Auckland's Pride Parade would be "deeply insulting to the history of gay liberation", one woman says.

>Police have said they would not participate at all if they could not march in uniform.

>The Defence Force has pulled out of the parade as it did not feel comfortable "participating in an event that excludes other uniformed services", squadron leader Stu Pearce said.

>Rākete, a spokeswoman for the prison abolitionist group People Against Prisons Aotearoa, said she believed the police desire to march in uniform was motivated by PR.

>Rākete said she had been beaten by police and groped by a male officer, and the way they treated transgender people was "disgusting".

>"For many Māori people the police uniform is the last thing they see before waking up in a hospital bed."

stuff.co.nz/auckland/108714328/the-other-side-of-the-uniform-ban-the-kiwis-who-dont-want-police-at-pride?fbclid=IwAR0OMIgIdjDrwR5XocpHR2hSDtvLzGPXYBob4lGPG9gGg1VZ6GaU-imu6HE

Does anyone else find it funny when leftist fags turn against people trying to reach out to them?

Attached: 22290087_2000467580230796_1739819417639994305_o.jpg (1024x768, 137K)

Fark you North Mexico colonial Canadian

Women are garbage. I'm jelly as fuck..

>For many Māori people the police uniform is the last thing they see before waking up in a hospital bed."
Absolute Based Cops

True but Minnesota has a lot of Scandinavians so that doesn’t count.

are you high?

As an organisation they are pretty cucked though.

One of their (6) values is 'Commitment to maori and the treaty of Waitangi' lol

>tfw grow up taking for granted that the dominant world cultural sphere is anglo
>tfw take for granted that English language is by far the most dominant and important and you never had to learn it or care about languages in general.

Fuck it feels amazing I kek whenever I see classes of chinks and other pooskins sitting in their ESL class at university.

the truth is that the anglosphere IS the west. Europe would literally go full commie if the anglosphere disappeared.

And you like freedom to suck bbc too much

Americas centered maps show the true extent of the anglosphere much better. We are ocean spanning, the sun never sets on us.

Attached: 9X1BXAp.jpg (1033x805, 146K)

No, I'll make it simple for you. America is just southern Canada and northern Mexico colonies.

Ok, you know more about the country I live in than myself.

You must be really smart

Psssst kids... anyone wanna revolt against the rosbeefs?

you better be a fuckin romanian visiting paris because he wants to feel white

Crush the Anglosphere

You're a hypocrite. I've travelled around your country, and theres a 90% chance you don't even own a passport.

Australia and New Zealand are just southern USA with abo colonies

>are just southern USA
???

in the 'shitter' unless you remove kebab
also force brexit or the right in the entire anglosphere will suffer a 'social depression'

You're all equally special to your poor old dad. Canada is extra "special" though.

Look I’ll make this simple for you. You are USA colony. You iz USA with abo colony. Yes I’ve been to your country and I can absolutely confirm. You are also Africa colony, and Japanese colony! Let me make this simple for you.

You wouldn't know, you haven't even left the the state you live in, which is probably Delaware.

You iz colony I know because I said so. I bet you don’t even have a passport.

>Look I’ll make this simple for you. You are USA colony. You iz USA with abo colony. Yes I’ve been to your country and I can absolutely confirm. You are also Africa colony, and Japanese colony! Let me make this simple for you.
????????????????????????????

Look let me make this simple for you

>1 hour 'til lunchtime in bongland
So what abominable dish are you planning on having for lunch?

Attached: 1540058568924.jpg (735x1502, 151K)

Well played, Ramesh. Well played.

>Brits taxed tea
>Americans started a war

Get out of here Brit bongs we're more Anglo than you.

how is the weather in panama

oi you sneaky kike

Attached: 1anglo journey.jpg (4392x4252, 2.77M)

it's still sorta white

Attached: zimbab school.jpg (1200x795, 282K)

>romanians
but why?

Attached: sad_romanian.jpg (490x613, 83K)

Psst.. lets evict Canada.. pass it on