Get a "sugar momma"while traveling abroad

>get a "sugar momma"while traveling abroad
>she lets me bust loads inside of her
>never asked if she was on the pill
>fast forward a month later we meetup again
>she mentions her period is late but that it's normal
>were messaging back and forth and says she had period and is having lots of cramps, makes a big deal out of it
>later in the convo she asked "just a question, but how would you react if a girl told you, you were having a father"
>gave her my honest thoughts
>hasn't replied in almost two hours

What the fuck guys. Should I be worried

Attached: IMG_1377.jpg (550x413, 63K)

How the fuck do you have a father?

U ded

Yes

Now post pic of your sugar momma

I mean, if she lives in a whole different country then you're not really gonna be on the hook for child support. So I guess feel however you want man

She's wealthy as fuck so I'm not worried about that. Do you think it's weird that she'd ask me that question AFTER mentioning she got her period

>shes wealthy as fuck
Better question is why do you care if you knocked her up. Sounds like she has everything she needs to take care of it and your life is set by just riding her coattails.

Whatever unmentioned issue you have with this situation seems like its gonna be super SUPER petty

She's lying then? Said all of that to "soften the blow?"

We'll see

Noice.
How old is she and is she hot?
Keep on breeding her

Hahaha I'm telling your kid they were a mistake and nobody in the universe actually wanted them here. I got this dumb evil scheming kike whore bitch to admit that her mom told her she was a mistake and only wanted her sister. She would always try to slander me and she, but no matter what happens I'll always know that her life is pointless because her face looks like vomit and nobody except cocaine likes her.

"She's wealthy as fuck"

Holy fuck you are a such a fucking loser. What makes you think any of us give a fuck about this dumb bitches finances? Why would you waste my eyes time with that shit? You are a superloser because you don't have friends to discuss this with, and considering you need our approval you must wish you had friends. Sad! Abort your cancer kid. This is my universe. Why would I want to share resources with your Mistake? Name it Mistake if it comes out so I know who to bully. I'm going to hire KGB AGENTS to gangstalk this kid so it never bothers me again. How dare you ever make this part of my life? Abort , now. Stick a hanger up her fucking cunt you stupid fuck. The easiest way to end this physical hell world is everyone not reproducing anymore. We literally fucking create trilllions of animals and won't let the poor things go extinct so that you fucking psychopath kikes can jerk off to suffering. At least 5000 animals lived a life thinking oh wow cool in alive this is fun I have hopes and dreams just so they could be brutally slaughtered and fed to orc looking loser Jay Z.

Should've though about asking about birth control before you started busting inside her. If you aren't ready to be a dad, then you REALLY should've wrapped your junk if you weren't gonna talk to her about birth control. If you got her pregnant because you're too short-sighted to ask important questions, then you are half responsible for getting that bitch pregnant and the consequences thereof. You were, there, she didn't make you bust inside her you dingus.

Wear condoms if you don't want kids, kids. Or at least make sure the woman you're with is responsible enough to use birth control. Still gonna get the VD if you're not careful though.

this is her

Attached: she.png (311x331, 234K)

Enjoy your autistic kid OP

>one solid paragraph of vapid rambling

Lol shut the fuck up roastie.

>>never asked if she was on the pill
kek you deserve this.

Beautiful, thank you!
saved for future use

>asking
Lol she would have said something otherwise.

Can never be too careful.

Attached: article-2384425-1B130522000005DC-852_634x873.jpg (634x873, 124K)

p much your fault for being a horny dumbfuck.
who cares. deal with it if it comes to it. youre not alone in this type of thing, sadly.

>how would you react if a girl told you, you were having a father

Attached: 1481376519686.png (334x229, 10K)

Well that sucks OP
>Doesn't ask about contraceptives
What were you expecting moron?
>Enjoy your free baby