Young, looking to commit suicide...

young, looking to commit suicide. I’ve posted multiple times asking for advice on death but my threads were removed each time due to my age. I don’t have access to prescription pills besides Xanax from a local dealer possibly, ketamine is also a option but nothing past that because the guy who helps me out is into the whole weird phycadelic crowd and won’t sell me anything worse. If anyone could give me advice on a painless easy suicide that would be great. I’m currently a freshman in highschool.

Attached: 750C58DB-AEC6-4D37-B7A3-3B98F6CD312A.jpg (421x750, 68K)

>Freshman in high school
What's bothering you? Why do you think you need to take your own life away at 14 or 15 years old?

Jesus fuck dude give yourself a chance. Your life hasn't even started yet.

Dude at least give yourself until you are 18 to kys. Theres no reason to do it at 14.

fear of the future and loss of opportunity. I have a unrealistically high standard of who I feel like I need to be, yet I can barley succeed in just medial tasks. I’m also tired of having no one to go to, I just feel like life isn’t worth living if it’s not lived to it’s full extent, in the end I guess it’s not nonsensical to say life may be a waste of time if I’m not spending it being happy.

Its not bro, I have an idea. Finish out high school, and go to become a police officer. You will have a much more interesting life and if u wanna kys then theres a gun at your belt at all times.

I tried to kill myself when I was 14, didn’t go through with it cause I thought of how my mother would feel. Well, those next 6 years were absolute hell but I’m 20 now half way through my major and happy some what. My life improved, but it got worst before it got better due to me not getting the mental health I needed for my depression and lack of ADHD diagnosis.

I actually had a second suicide attempt when I was 18, had a knife placed into of my wrists, didn’t go through with it after calling the suicide hotline...I hung up and just posted on a forum for help, their kindness was enough for me to not kill my self. Slowly from than on I rebuilt my life, usually falling into darker depression before I made the decision to better myself. It happened last year, I analyzed my actions and realized I didn’t want to waste my most fruitful years feeling sorry for myself. I stopped blaming people and revisiting past traumas, got a job and started working towards my future!

Suicide is only a viable option if you are in the middle of an ongoing genocide or war. Life is a miracle in itself, please don’t waste it by ending it too early!

The main thing I’m trying to say OP is create goals and work towards them, you’ll be too busy to even think about depression! Think about college :p

I will tell you right now, high school sucks. It gets better, though, once you meet people. Make friends. Join just one club or team that you seem to be into. When you're making friends or participating in activies, you will feel like more opportunities open up.

8ch /suicide/ .net

I really would love to tell you that 40% 1liter of alcohol + 50mg of xanax would kill you, but xanax is a weak anti-anxiety drug that only blocks your subconscious in a weak manner.
Some powerful sleeping pills with alcohol would do the trick. If you're already depressive then take it 1 by 1. If you're extroverted, focused and your brain is still cognitively sound the take it all in one go.
Don't forget to use some powerful anti-vomit + stomach protection pills.

Give this intelligent kid a way to off himself right now Jow Forums, you pathetic redditor pieces of shits.

God I hate Reddit so fucking much. Thank God I'm not an ex-redditor. Like the rest of you hypocrites.

Reading through these responses I think I’ll give it some more time. After all I am curious to see what the future brings.

You haven't even gotten to the point in HS that you get to the fun electives yet. Take auto tech and go be an /o/tist, then you can drive away the feels.

Remember that no one ever says "I should have killed myself 5 years ago"

I hope you are OP because fucking literally anything is your future.
You can do anything. Don't be like me who pussed out too much.
World is your fucking oyster

The easiest way to commit suicide is (pick one):
- start smoking now as a teenager and die from cancer in 40 years;
- eat lots of take out and junk food and die of a heart attack in 30 years;
- Go to Africa, get aids and die within 20 years;
- Live in USA and die from accidental shooting or go to school and die from mass murder within 5 years.
- Go to India, walk around barefoot and get a cut on foot. Die from infection due to fecal contamination within 4 weeks;

Easy.

God damnit this post pisses me off so much. I don't know where you came from but please never come back here again

Why?

It's no different to the babble above.... there's no purpose motivating someone unless you have given then a clear purpose and path.

OP can either follow the steps I outlined, which are as valid as anything already said, or seek real help from a counseling service.

Those are slow suicides, dumb fuck. Who wants to live with infections and cancer for years? Fuck right off back to plebbit

This is so true. I've tried to kill myself in the past, and later on I realized how much I would have missed out on had I not stuck around. I was depressed my entire highschool career, just try to take it day by day.

You seem to be attempting to be funny. That's only ok when yoy succeed.

Please take your own advice

I say that all the time, except it's 6 years now.