Seriously... What is wrong with you, America?!

Seriously... What is wrong with you, America?!

Attached: 1535449481822.jpg (933x960, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thecoli.com/forums/the-root.67/
youtu.be/eQol3XYwVUY
dailywire.com/news/35151/npr-doe-gun-activists-wildly-overstated-number-emily-zanotti
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Eating lettuce if not in a hamburger is unamerican

Because big boy monsanto and be sued and lose a lot of money because of people dying from unwashed lettuce and their family sueing them.

you have tiny penis

guns don't kill people, people kills people
but that lettuce did kill people by itself

what moron eats weaponry?

SHALL

Same with tomatoes and onions.

Attached: 1467731930034.png (1293x1407, 737K)

One kills indiscriminately, the other kills niggers.

I don't see the problem.

If a gun literally backfired killing its user it would get pulled from stores too.

Please be bait. I don't want to believe that people are unironically this retarded

Let us make a new superweapon from the two most deadly things in the world.

I introduce to you the romaine-lettuce gun.

i know your joking newfriend, but the people who actually think this to be true should be bludgeoned to death by stapler.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 23K)

I didn’t see any romaine pulled from shelves here. I’ve been eating it the whole time.

Lettuce is available anywhere without regulation and they don't put firearms in salad fuckbrain.

What about onion rings and pizza sauce?

The same argument can be made about blacks and mexicans friendo. Be careful what you wish for.

Both on burgers only

if a gun kills somethng then its doing what it was intended for.

if lettuce kills something then its a design flaw.

things with flaws in them, even guns, get pulled from shelves to protect the consumer from the shitty mistakes the manufacturer or distributor have made.

unless you're a kid, no one single entity on gods green earth is ment to protect you from the shitty decision to make yourself.
like shooting another person, or eating some very suspect lettuce.

At last I truly see.

Attached: light snack.jpg (1796x1125, 883K)

inb4 cars

Guns are not deceases
sage this slide thread

Lettuce cannot be used to resist tyranny.

I don't remember the Constitution saying anything about right to bear lettuce.

Attached: 3cf0178e.jpg (460x455, 25K)

so at what point did you decide guns were a dividing issue on our side?

Anyone who eats Lettuce deserves to die

This

The victims

Trust Sessions

>Eating lettuce if not in a hamburger is unamerican

Even in a hamburger it's pointless. no dietary or nutritional value whatsoever. and the taste? what taste? maybe it's to soak up burger juices or some obscure metaphysical reason i don't yet understand. my theory is much like how Coca cola got Santa into his red fat suit for their ad campaign; the Jews need to have a big whack of green pointless lettuce in the middle of their burgers for the TV as a visible (but totally unfounded) symbol of vegetable content. "see? it's healthy Goy!" but even in salads it's a waste. the day i substituted it out in place of cucumber, my Caesar salad game hit the big time. whatever. Lettuce is pointless.

Attached: 1542689582182.jpg (597x728, 87K)

No.second amendment to romaine lettuce.

>Amendment 30: a well regulated salad being necessary to xulenary douchebaggery, the right of the people to keep and bear romaine shall not be infringed.

When people die from eating contaminated produce, do you ban lettuce or blame the restaurant?

Attached: 1541110781362.jpg (255x244, 14K)

>307 mass shootings in 2018
FAKE and FAGPILLED

Attached: 40b.jpg (600x623, 28K)

>Oh no guns and lettuce! I have a .00000000000001% chance of dying! Somebody give me some free healthcare before I kick the bucket!
I hate you fucking pussies so much

Niggers have been getting pretty uppity lately

Attached: 1531438417881.png (890x858, 565K)

Any idiot knows you die everytime you eat a bullet

Why the fuck did they not washed vegetables they've bought? Even if something says it was washed i will do it anyway if i plan to eat it raw.

Keeps moisture and grease off the bun

It is perfectly okay if replaced by bacon though

Attached: 1.jpg (2264x2700, 1.21M)

that lettuce didn't kill anyone, what killed 4 people was the cruel exploitation of 3rd world illegal spics who shit and piss on the crops--blighting it with their diseased bodily fluids--because they don't have port-a-johns out there in the fields while they get paid pennies to pick produce because Monsanto doesn't want to pay real wages for fieldwork.
also because the only things preventing exploitative slavers like the people who run Monsanto from enslaving ALL of us is the 2nd amendment safeguarding us from tyranny.

What do you not understand about being force fed?

>Lettuce works improperly pulled from shelf
>Guns work properly pulled from sh-

>baconator fries contain onions and milk

Can’t shoot pedos with lettuce tho

Attached: jew_basic.jpg (600x600, 86K)

Spoiler: [spoiler]most of the whites are jews too[/spoiler]

Where can i buy ammo for my lettuce? The dressing aisle?

not here you fucking kike

Now imagine all the lives we'd save if we banned pic related
>1.6 million
>a year

Attached: better-than-gun-control.jpg (380x380, 27K)

Why the fuck is there so much E Coli all of a sudden? Has it hypermutated or something, and the CDC is suppressing information?

>cane sugar
>not high fructose corn syrup

58% of 2018 murdered by African Americans
>don’t ban black people

Wtf America, this is not okay

why should I care if niggers are killing each other?
It's what they do.

>mfw I don't eat salad
>mfw some dirty Mexican is offing a bunch of vegan faggots

Attached: IMG_2173.png (500x527, 157K)

Is walmart gun part true?

Because the MSM figures niggers murdering niggers into statistics when it benefits them, like reporting on the number of mass shootings every year, while simultaneously trying to give the impression that these are all white mass shooters by only reporting white mass shooters and refusing to report any gang crime

Lettuce doesn't kill people, the ecoli in the lettuce kills people

Ban ecoli

Ass eating

>Ban ecoli
das raycis
thecoli.com/forums/the-root.67/

>in the lettuce
It's just poop on the lettuce that the amerisharts couldn't clean off.

>307 mass shootings in 2018
Just kill yourself already OP never been to us and i still know thats not true you nigger and faggot

Can I get a quick rundown on the TYPE of people responsible for those 307 shootings? Surely we'll find a pattern or discrepancy in representation.

Last I checked, you can still get romaine lettuce at the grocery store. Also, guns are designed to kill people while lettuce is not. Since killing people is not a desirable trait of lettuce, when it does so, you pull it from the stores. The problem is not that people are killed, but that the product does not function as intended.

If a gun did not kill people when you fired at them, while advertising that it is supposedly a .30-06, I would pull it from the shelves, since that's a defective rifle.

Sort of.

You can get a gun a Walmart, but usually only Shotguns or cheap hunting rifles. Walmart became Jews and stopped selling AR-15s years ago.

307 mass shootings in 2018 my ass..
Such bull shit!

Unless you are scrubbing each leaf with warm soap and water thoroughly, then washing it at home wouldn't do much against e.coli

>Walmart became Jews and stopped selling AR-15s years ago.
ummmm, sweetie?

>307 shootings
>minimum of 20 people per shooting.
6000 people in a country of 350 million. Yeah let's van a right.

Just had an epiphany! Semi Automatic that shoots dirty lettuce.

>minimum of 20 people per shooting

A mass shooting is either 2+ or 4+ people shot depending on the agency reporting it

Automatic lettuce.

guns kill lettuce

You can't overthrow a government with fucking lettuce. Also, those guns would be taken off the shelves of Walmart(which I think doesn't even sell such guns now) if they were defective and killing their owners like the lettuce.

I don't remember romaine lettuce being in the Bill of Rights

It's printed real small... to keep and bear arms, and to have romain lettuce without consequence

You don't live in washington state, they give you a firearm at the door. Crazy shit up there.

>Not both

Baby-killing assault lettuce with extended clipazines.

Lettuce doesnt kill people. Germs on unwashed lettuce handled by unsanitary people kills people.

>cane sugar enriched high fructose corn syrup

Absolutely diabetic

Says the tyrant.

>handled by unsanitary people

Many of whom, ironically, turn out to be illegal mexicans, thus furthering Trump's agenda.

Lettuce is not a constitutional right

Pic on left
>product not working as intended
pic on right
>product working as intended
I see no problems.

So then leave the lettuce alone and take your retard fight somewhere else, lettuce grabber.

Because when someone dies from lettuce and word gets out, people stop buying lettuce, so stores panic to make it look like they're doing something so they can sell lettuce again. When someone gets shot nobody stops buying guns, in fact, people might buy more guns.
Duh

Guns are pulled from stores just as quickly when they are defective and kill people unintentionally.

>A well regulated diet being necessary to the health of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear lettuce shall not be infringed.

Attached: Pistachos Activados.jpg (778x616, 184K)

point me to a story where lettuce has saved someone's life and ill fucking get rid of all my guns right now

lettuce isn't mentioned in the constitution.

Attached: 1541431676699.gif (640x480, 2.72M)

Kek fuck yeah I love my country

Fucking hell those gun killing statistics are fucking wrong and literally fake news.

Guns don't kill people. The government does.

Attached: .png (500x378, 244K)

youtu.be/eQol3XYwVUY

Attached: 1540220259088.png (872x886, 220K)

Cry more kike

dailywire.com/news/35151/npr-doe-gun-activists-wildly-overstated-number-emily-zanotti

Attached: NPR.png (780x835, 102K)

This destroys the gun grabbler

Attached: 1514839688238.png (354x504, 138K)

>307 mass shootings
Are we now calling nigger crime mass shootings?

wtf?! i love eating guns now!

>1 POST BY THIS ID

TAKE A HINT YOU RETARDED ASS WIPES.