671 Days 23 hours 45 min 12 sec

...And still no wall!

I was promised a Wall within the first year, what happened?

Attached: 1541616415116.png (1024x682, 1.04M)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2018/nov/15/migrant-caravan-tijuana-lgbt-group-locals-reaction
mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1064596708875747328
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wall is stupid
wont stop Mexicans
better border control methods needed

Congress won't give Trump the money. I don't know if having 53 senate seats now will change anything though.

Trump lied and he is just like others.

Weird, isn't the caravan stuck at the current piece of shit border wall?

Now imagine if we had a real wall, not just a chain link fence with some barbed wire.

Trump lied to you. You had the house/senate and still couldn’t get a wall built.

Just trust the plan goy..

Attached: RickyVaughn.jpg (226x223, 8K)

just go build a fort same shit

Is that Charlie Sheen?

No, democrats have the house so a wall is now impossible.

He told the simple-minded goyim what they wanted to hear to get elected with no actual intention of doing what he promised. That is what that democracy shit will get you every time.

Waiting for Mexico to pay for it, tick-tock

theguardian.com/world/2018/nov/15/migrant-caravan-tijuana-lgbt-group-locals-reaction

Attached: 2342526671.png (600x600, 265K)

Did he actually try to though? Legit question because I haven't really kept up on it. Last I heard he tried to compromise by saying he'd give amnesty to those already here for wall funding but Dems or RINOs or something still wouldn't go for it. How can you blame him if he tried but the rest of the faggots cucked? He doesn't have unlimited power.

>migrants face racist backlash as caravan reaches US border
Wait aren't they the same race?

>be American
>promise wall to stop Mexicans
>be president
>start a tax war against entire world and closest allies
>lie about the wall and fail every vote for him

He had an opportunity last April.
They do these 6 month omnibus spending bills (for hundreds of billions of dollars) and Trump threatened to shut down the gov't if wall funding wasn't it in.
But Mattis (or John Kelly) got on his knees and begged Trump to sign it (without wall funding).
Trump afterward said he would never sign another document like that again.
Only he did it again in September...
If wall funding isn't in the next omnibus spending bill, MAGA is over.

>He doesn't have unlimited power.

Hence my democracy comment. It is too weak to do anything worthwhile, as long as you cling to that degenerate practice you will never get anywhere.

Pretty sure Vaughn wasn't a Q fag

No one wants to look stupid so they keep going along with it too like this is what they wanted LOL

That's pretty bad, you're right. I still think he was the better option over Hillary, but if he's not going to do it, who will? He's the only one that even had the balls to talk about it. RIP America.

Well, I hope Jow Forums is proud of its president now

I'm proud we don't have president Hillary Clinton

Hence why he's shining a light in the current caravan situation even tho the MSM should be doing its job and showing that even our Neighbors don't want those parasites in their country either, they are trying to memoryhole it instead. Lot of factors working against us user a lot of fucking traitors that we may not be able to ignore anymore i.e. sit idly by and not take action ourselves anymore

Attached: 1542579568624.jpg (736x781, 121K)

They are look at the daily summon kek to kill aliebral leftist and other gay jewish shit pol is dead and got fucked by reddit

What would she be like as US president, cause I'm a Euroboo and don't follow burger politics?

no lbgt is a new race

Like a mix of the worst parts of Merkel and Macron

The USA should have stayed under British control, it would still be an Anglo-Saxon nation today had they done so.

>he thought he'll avoid getting BRAZILED

Attached: 83f.png (480x580, 358K)

>Drumpf dindu nuffin
>He sent the military for noth...
mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1064596708875747328

Attached: 11047.jpg (1080x2220, 918K)

TRUST in the GOT. DAMN. PLAN

Attached: dutch.png (753x420, 617K)

What happened to the beaner caravans?
Have they invaded the US of A yet?

This. But with unironically bigger balls than Macron and not in a good way for anyone.

You've been cheated. Standard procedure.

sent to FBI for terrorist threats

Attached: 1476758674085[1].jpg (1250x529, 134K)

Yeah

Attached: charlie-sheen-major-league-56a7017b2cd901d3.jpg (2048x1248, 213K)

True but also the Spanish and French would own parts of North America that we eventually took for ourselves.

How would a wall on the border with Mexico serve Israel?

Trump doesn't actually run your country. He just takes orders from the ones that do.

Frankly if Trump gave us the wall already we would lose interest in the immigration issue and move on to national healthcare or something like that.

Attached: strongmencycle.jpg (904x1200, 201K)

Faggots like McCain shut it down. Don't tell me you've forgotten already?

Retarded leftist rethoric to validate these " refugees' " crimes
>"The migrants broke gates and forced entry into Mexico while assaulting federal police with rocks and sticks. They've also left grabage in their wake and thrown away donated food and clothing. Not to mention they're just drugging themselves, drinking and brawling in the shelters
>"No, no no.The real crime is Mexicans saying mean things about them :("

>The wall is stupid. It wont even work
*closes window to stop bugs from flying into house*

>The migrants broke gates and forced entry into Mexico while assaulting federal police with rocks and sticks.

You would do the same if you were a refugee trying desperately to get to safety.

>They've also left grabage in their wake
Its Mexico, how can you tell?

>You would do the same if you were a refugee trying desperately to get to safety
But I'm not. Neither are they.

He looks like Emilio there

If you lived in El Salvador would you feel unsafe and need to leave?

I live in Mexico, retard. You think it's safe here?
We stay home and fix our problems. Not leave and make everywhere else a similar shithole while leeching off others.

The caravans were a scapegoat for the midterm elections. Now that they are over nobody cares, they are just migrants like millions before them.

But you would be separate from them, would it matter? Instead of the goblin hell-stew you have now.

Doesn't the prospect of getting AIDS make you want to stop being a faggot?

Mexico is the same as El Salvador?

>feel unsafe and need to leave?
>unsafe
Judging by this metric you used, yes.

fuck you

These fucking bots.. Jow Forums is fucked. I mean only a bot that's not been updated would claim 600 miles of wall has not been built.

You're worried about the people in the caravan?
I'd be more concerned about the tunnels and who's coming through those, versus a few hundred people looking for work and a better life.

Point being, a new wall would be a massive waste of taxpayer funds.
Especially since we already have a tall fence that they're going over, under, or around by sea.

This. I don't even need to hover my cursor over OP's ID to know there is only 1 post by it.

a nice thick rug will do it.

True. But this bottlenecks the fuck out of them. No fence is impenetrable. But doubled with ICE, border patrol, etc... makes the trip less desirable. If only we could shoot them and save taxpayers billions today and in the future for making them too goddamn scared to do it.

I never gave two shits about the 'wall'. I voted for Trump because of what he said about Europe. How the west was falling and that he will use his power to save Western Civilization.

And for what he said in regards to "Political Correctness".

Trump back peddled on these things including the stupid wall.

Trump now sits on his ass and does nothing! And whenever we bring shit up like the Wall he'll quickly blame the Democrats.

Trump is a TRAITOR!

There will be no Wall. We all got duped. A hard blackpill to swallow.

Defeatist shills are back from lunch break I see.

That's just stupid a "Scape goat" for who? How does that serve the purpose of a "scape goat".

be a patriot and start building that shit yourself.
>want small goberment
>does not want to take matters in his own hands
dude you are a fake

Trump is a fucking clown, anyone who can’t see that is a delusional retard.
He ran

Building a wall
Repealing Obamacare
Reforming immigration
Deporting illegals
Ending pointless wars
Arresting Hillary

He’s done exactly none of these things.
He did change inheritance laws because he spent his life being bitter over how much work he had to do to inherit his daddies billions without paying taxes

>600 miles built
>He's does not have the power to repeal anything. (two other branches)
>He tried to reform parts of it but got a 9th circuit corrupt judge; he'll win just like travel ban
>lol people are being deported
>he crushed isis if it was dims we would be bombing saudis right now
>tried to get her arrested turned out sessions thought it was pointless.

i see 6 walls

Losers make excuses, winners win

Trump is a monumental failure.
Fences aren’t walls

>Implying all these things can be accomplished in two years time as if suddenly pulling the plug on overseas operations and immediately implementing radically new immigration tactics hastily wouldn't have major drawbacks.
>implying the President doesn't have limited powers
Piss off leaf. Opinion discarded. What's cuckboy Trudeau done for you besides invite shitloads of refugees, suck the anus of every non-white culture, and cross his legs like a woman at press conferences?

It's being built in Israel goy.

Trudeau, a sack of shit, kept the one campaign promise that got him elected. He legalized weed

>I was promised a Wall within the first year

Were you, now?

Attached: 1507736346291.gif (182x179, 436K)

>600 miles built

Are you really this stupid?

Attached: bullshit.jpg (480x302, 29K)

Lots of people seem to get stuck on the whole wall issue. I hear lots of people saying "ahhh how dumbff!!! a wall cant stop illegals!" People seem to forget that the wall is 1 measure among a dozen needed measures to stop illegal immigration. The walls purpose is to slow and funnel. While it gives border patrol time to move to the scene. Other measures are cameras on the wall...as well as drones that can spot movement of people. The wall then slows the progress of the individuals who are trying to cross giving time for a response from our enforcement.

TLDR- The wall is meant to slow the horde and give time for border patrols arrival.

Republicans could win over half the nigger vote over here if they did the same thing. There are so many "dude weed" single issue voters out there, it's not even funny. A pro-gun, pro-weed party would steal a shitload of young voters from Democrats. I haven't smoked the shit since high school but I would rather be surrounded by stoners than drunks anyday.
Legalize, tax the shit out of it, and take some burden off income taxes. Let em smoke weed but make a sin tax like they do with alchohol, tobacco, and other thingd.

>He legalized weed
You mean Nationalized, faggot. The drug dollars that were already circulating and benefitting your local economy are now gone- wooshed away into the government waste coffers. The government is your drug dealer nao, you degenerate simp.

Attached: you.jpg (570x587, 43K)

>Memeflag
Into the trash it goes...

Attached: 1542347427880.jpg (614x633, 44K)

(((LIEBER)))
It's all so, so tiresome.

lmao user

People were going to smoke weed regardless. At least be able to tax it. Takes huge burden off income from non-degenerate households, and stoner joe was going to blow half his paycheck on chronic anyways so who cares? Win fucking win.

>what happened?
Jeb fucked up. It was his job to build the wall.

Attached: jeb-wall.jpg (640x720, 25K)

My flag has no relevance to the number of miles of wall built moron.

In January you would be correct. Now we see if the current congress will actually follow through, if not then the people are fucked forever.

Your flag is every bit of relevant that your opinion is not to be taken seriously by anyone. Only shills and newfags use memeflags.
Instead of getting visibly upset, why not provide proof that none of the wall has been built? Go ahead.

Test

This. They did the math and realised that just stationed an armed officer here and there is more cost-effective

650 miles of Enhanced Barrier have gone up already, shill. The Wall is 1/3rd completed and more Enhanced Barrier aka The Wall (or what you call a fence) goes up every day.

Should've worked for Hill instead.

Attached: 1543001320646.jpg (835x766, 232K)

That's the fence, user. Not the wall.

We never had shit. Just one man in a pit of treasonous vipers.

The wall is already 1/3rd done. Shills call it a fence and claim that it’s not a wall, but it’s The Wall. It’s a 30’ high steel wall.

Attached: 18321EED-789A-4682-8DCA-B79BC22DCA8B.jpg (975x649, 98K)

Trump BARELY had the senate, and never had the House due to RINO Paul Ryan running the show into the ground. Paul Ryan should burn in hell for eternity for squandering 2 years of house control.

Trump now does have a VERY slight edge in the Senate when taking into account the three RINOs and one blue dog democrat, but he's solidly lost the House. On the other hand, most of the RINOs in the House got primaried, so if he can take back the House in 2020 odds are he'll actually be able to pass something. But on the Senate side, the lineup for 2020 elections doesn't favor Republicans at all. He'll be relying on massive downballot influence to get most of them re-elected.

Semantics aside it’s actually The Wall and it’s 1/3rd done.

last i checked it takes months, even years, to erect a regular building. Thousands of kilometres of wall across an entire country? I'm surprised it has only just started

>Congress won't give Trump the money.
Wall is declared an issue of national defense, money will be part of the military budget expense.

Pretty much this

They have already built 650 miles of The Wall. It’s already 1/3rd done. The technical name for it is Enhanced Barrier.

cope

Money is allocated for specific purposes. All expenditures must origiate in the house which as a quid pro quo will demand the funds be spent as allocated.
No wall ever.

Cope with what? I’m happy that Trump has built a full 1/3rd of the wall already.

Attached: D7DFA258-CFBE-492F-96CE-568758FAC270.jpg (534x401, 47K)