Emotionless

I never really have emotion. I cry and stuff but positive emotions never really go past smiling. Cute puppies don't do anything to me and I can't find much enjoyment in pretty views. I'm mentally healthy for the most part, but nothing triggers me to have "awww" or "That's so pretty" moments.

Attached: noemotion.jpg (900x681, 110K)

You sound depressed, not emotionless.

You might just have an stoic personality. I'm not very outward with my emotions, such as going ''awwwww'' when seeing something cute. I like looking at it, but nothing past that. I also feel happiness, but I'm not inclined to show it to everyone. I've never seen it as a problem desu. Just worry about how you feel, if you don't feel happy, then it's a problem.

I think it's a problem personally. Every other one of my female friends finds everything so cute and pretty but i don't feel anything. I just don't feel anything.

I agree If you want to be bold enough to self-diagnose as "mentally healthy for the most part", provide proof as to why you are not mentally ill

I've never been diagnosed with mental disorders before and i don't take any medications for anything, unless supplements count. I take vitamin b12 due to the fact that i don't eat meat

did you live through childhood trauma?

>i don't eat meat
You probably also have an iron deficiency. And a general vitamin deficiency.
>I've never been diagnosed with mental disorders
Have you ever been evaluated for mental disorders? Because you sound pretty fucked up.
>i don't take any medications for anything, unless supplements count
Why would this be evidence that you're not mentally ill? Are you stupid or just developmentally disabled?

user let me know if you wanna talk to someone on a more personal level

I'm that same user I'm also a girl and all of my female friends are more outward than me. If you don't personally feel unhappy then it's alright. I've noticed that often some reactions upon seeing something cute are exaggerated just for social feedback. If they saw it by themselves they wouldn't react that way.

I was in a car accident as a kid. Nothing major though, dent on the side of the car nobody hurt. Not sure if that counts ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Oh you're just being deliberately obtuse, you don't actually have a sub-80 IQ.

I meant that i don't take anxiety meds or anything for mental illnesses asshole

any mentally or physically abusive moments you experienced when you were a kid? any really embarrassing moments you gone thru? shit like that which stick out?

Why would that be evidence that you have no mental disorder? Every other idiot on here refuses to take the psych meds they were prescribed. How does the fact that you're not taking anything mean a goddamn thing?

If anything, your insistence that it's evidence of anything suggests to me that you've got some problem with obsessiveness. Like you've probably been diagnosed in the past but for some reason you refuse to acknowledge the legitimacy of that diagnosis.

I was in many toxic relationships in the past. My ex was crazy and manipulated me to give him money and he threatened suicide if i left him multiple times.

>manipulated me to give him money
Kek and you went along with it? I stand corrected, you do have a sub-80 IQ.

I'm not even diagnosed with anything, no prescriptions for any anxiety or depression.

you probably were happier and able to feel more before your previous relationships became shit, right? i think you got drained of your joy and energy, got tired of dealing with the ultimatum that you had to do abc else they'd off themselves, and generally stopped giving a fuck about anything that made you happy because you were never allowed to be happy by your manipulative exes

Again, why is that evidence of mental health? It's like you think that if you're mentally ill you automatically get diagnosed and drugs prescribed to you.

OP, I think you're suffering from some kind of malnutrition-related mental disorder. Like you legit are not eating properly. I strongly suspect you have an eating disorder if you are so malnourished as to actually require B12 supps.

Have any of your other personalities?

Also have you been diagnosed with mental retardation or Down's syndrome before? If not I think we're gonna make history for the world's first over-the-internet diagnosis of it.

Yeah, after him I was tired and just wanted a break. I can't feel as much as i used to

Do you find yourself obsessing or thinking back over those relationships?

I think you might be stupid.

it seems like you're still in that break phase... try to get back to feeling.
research methods of doing so. seek professional help if that's what's needed.
realise that you haven't quite let go of the limits your ex(es) imposed on you and that those are what's keeping you from feeling happiness. you can feel happy, and totally deserve to be happy - convince yourself so

>seek professional help if that's what's needed.
And believe me, it's needed!

Have you considered the negative effect this site has on your psyche user?

OP, you must be a real big whore.

You can be depressed but not have sadness. Weird but true fact, I'd look into getting a psych evaluation