Braces ! I'm about to get these

Braces ! I'm about to get these,
>How do you prepare for looking like a freak.?
>Serious question? Where to do you put your eyes for 8 fucking hours with the milf dentist?
I'm 23m
Freaking out

Attached: ceramivsmetal.jpg (800x466, 46K)

You put them right on her tits and ass. She will be appreciative. If she asks just say it's a nice distraction.

23m and finally getting braces? Good job on not delaying it any longer
Try closing your eyes and imagine the end result of your now (near-)perfect teeth for the duration

hah I'll try my best.
>probably not..

I had them 10 years back. But then I was in fucking school.
Now it's differunt

>How do you prepare for looking like a freak.?
Why not get the ones that go on the inside of your teeth? They're way lest suthle and people like me wont call you rust mouth, metal breath, tetanus bite, wire head, and other metal band names
>Serious question? Where to do you put your eyes for 8 fucking hours with the milf dentist?
Wherever the fuck you want. She'll understand. Stare at her tits as far as she cares. It's as close to tits as you;re gonna get with a torture chamber in you mouth in your mid twenties.

Attached: 1523031539742.jpg (1920x1080, 1005K)

Inside would be best. I'll try to go with them. Good advice!!

Ok I'll try the tits, but she has an assistant and she would be starting at the boner.

Hey for the amount of money you're about to pay for like what half a cents worth of stainless steel you deserve AT LEST a happy ending.

Hope dies last ha . But that's not the foreseeable future..

Enjoy her warm touch and those great tits.

When tou first see her compliment anything she has that you notice.

I like your shirt, its a great color.

She also has crazy eyes. Kind of feel like shes fucking with me.

It looks easy to get braces. But you have to eat different, cause teeth fucking move. And they can break,
>Ceramic braces
You can't talk a lot and you sound like a slurping whatever.
It changes your fucking life a lot.

Every month you go see the eye fucker. Too much?

Have to wear braces for 2 years > then 2 more with this . 4 godamn years. With the eye fucker

Attached: straight-wire-braces-featured-image-300x300.jpg (300x300, 23K)

I'm 28 years old and getting these, so you shouldn't feel too bad. My teeth aren't even that fucked up I just have a slight overbite that I have been annoyed by lately so I wanna get it fixed. Suffer for 1-2 years to have great teeth after is worth it.

>Suffer for 1-2 years to have great teeth after is worth it
You forgot the part where they try and get you to wear retainers for the rest of your life because your teeth could move back. Load of shit; wore my retainers for like a week and that was 10 years ago at least
Don't fall for the dental jew

i'm soon 28 and finally getting braces myself
didn't need them when i was a kid because my teeth were fine back then. but teeth move over the years so now some of them are at weird angles. and now that i am getting everything fixed, i want it to become as perfect as possible
>going to be expensive, like 50k+ norwegian kroner / close to 10k usd

How is it even bad to wear them? You only have to put them on when you sleep.

10 years back they took my old braces off and gave me retainers, but I didn't use them either.

10 years later it's ALL over again.

I think you only need to wear the retainer at night while sleeping.

You have a choice of either puting it in sleep? Or wear them at day. It $ucks to wear that shit even 1/3 of 24 hours every single day for 2 + more years after braces.

>Putting them in sleep. Good advice!!

I'm fine with wearing them at night for the rest of my life.

Hope so..

i felt less confident without braces. i dont understand why people feel like a freak for wearing them they are common and the end goal is way more worth than not wearing them

I like to close my eyes the lights are too bright
one time I fell asleep