Spend your chidrens' inheritance NOW GOY

Spend your chidrens' inheritance NOW GOY.

We wouldn't want to create any intergenerationally wealthy powerful white families now would we? You should spend your childrens' inheritance on travelling so you can teach your children (((the value of money))) and how to work hard. Make sure they take out a big loan to buy a house too!

Attached: Inheritance.jpg (1080x1822, 454K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docdroid.net/1g6z5Xr/shinjisdossier.docx
archive.is/0YCsz
web.archive.org/web/20160616195810/http://www.nytimes.com/2014/09/20/your-money/estate-planning/parents-the-children-will-be-fine-spend-their-inheritance-now.html
baka.com.au/national/nsw/baby-boomers-spending-kids-inheritance-on-adventure-and-selfdiscovery-survey-20170210-guag86.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lol this will backfire.

docdroid.net/1g6z5Xr/shinjisdossier.docx

>Boomers are to blame for not giving us money for free
>Parents don't give your children money
Really activates those almonds

Attached: thinking_hat.png (989x882, 148K)

Meanwhile, in Hebrew land
> If one said before his death: "This, my son, shall have no portion in my estate," or if he appointed a stranger as his heir in the place of his legal heirs, his declaration is void, for this is against the prescription of the Bible (Ḳid. 53a; Naḥalot, vi. 11; Ḥoshen Mishpaṭ, 282; see Bequest; Will).
Jews tell white people giving their children an inheritance is bad for them while giving their own children an inheritance is practically mandatory. Really makes you think.

why are we not gassing jews and their liberal puppets right his very instant?

Ron Lieber

Attached: EC14930D-EA8F-4957-BF03-8BE82BBCCC23.jpg (400x400, 44K)

Every fucking time.

all kikes are ugly

>da joooos are pushing x
>also they dont believe x
>really makes you think
Yeah it really makes me think you should KYS

>boomers
>inheritance
Bahahahahaahhahaa NONONONONO HAHAHAHAHHAA

Are they fucking serious? If anything when my mom passes I'll have to spend money to have her cremated.

EVERY

>Lieber

Attached: 1490407791987.jpg (500x500, 205K)

FUCKING

Based Shlomo Goldbergstein

archive.is/0YCsz

>The majority of people aged 50-plus want to enjoy life, not save their money to pass on to their kids, research has revealed.

>Life insurer SunLife found 62 per cent of babyboomers thought money was there to be spent while more than half (56 per cent) said they wanted to enjoy their money now, not pass it on to others.

Attached: Screenshot_20181123-095456.jpg (1078x1773, 602K)

inheritance is a myth for the middle class

TIME

If your children will be successful, there is little need to provide an inheritance. Passing down assets like businesses or land is much more valuable than passing down your hard earned sheckels.

If your son is a NEET waiting for you to die, you should take him out back and shoot him.

Archive link for the curious:

web.archive.org/web/20160616195810/http://www.nytimes.com/2014/09/20/your-money/estate-planning/parents-the-children-will-be-fine-spend-their-inheritance-now.html

it’s all so tiresome

It will always be the jew

this

THIS. if the child idnt producing an income, inheretence is worse than welfare because it's literally your own wealth being pissed away.

In what jewish semantics gymnastics world is a business or land not considered an "inheritance"?

How come it's fine for jews to leave their kids an inheritance but if a white family leaves their kids an inheritance, suddenly the white kids are lazy and entitled and should go and work harder and take on mountains of debt instead?

>Lieber
always a kike parasite

God worst fucking generation of humans ever.

I meant a monetary inheritance. Families should pass on businesses and land, passing down money alone leads to stagnation and inbreeding in wealthy families.

this would really make me go hmmm, had i not read all those statistics about baby boomers not having saved enough for retirement and/or straight up being in debt already.
If you did not get raised with strong bonding and positive reinforcement nurturing good habits, just do yourself a favor and toss them under the bus when they inevitably come begging at your door.

Attached: 9d75b2a8f4.png (1200x5788, 914K)

>don't build family wealth, goyim

>literally telling people to kill your kids
am I on thr mgtow forums?

Boomers are trash.

Strong men: Greatest Generation
Good times: Baby Boomers
Weak men: Gen X/Millennials
Hard times: Zoomers

Attached: 1542996108696.jpg (1024x789, 202K)

Kek wow

This isn’t even close to hard times you larping pussy.

Who said they've happened yet faggot?

Did your sixteen years of life in Israel give you the power of prophecy? You have to be 18 to post on this board dipshit. It’s not an anime convention.

thoughtless consumers

>Weak men: Gen X/Millennials
Truth

>Greatest generation
>Good
Those faggots gave us the 1963 immigration act.
They can die and rot in hell.

t. assblasted millennial. Not Israeli, my country gets closer to "hard times" with every passing year.

I said they were strong, not good. Faggot.

based

With Jews, you lose.

That was the case with my father. His shit still burns a hole in my wallet for storage to this day. Fuck boomers.

56% of boomers kek

He will see.
He will see...

Attached: image.jpg (1920x1063, 850K)

The artle is spot on. I just took out a second mortgage to pay for my RV (that thing is DOPE by the way) and my idiot son had the nerve to ask about what inheritance will be left for him. So entitled, I earned all that by breaking my back and now its time to ride my golden years out in style. Lazy fuck already counting my money before I’m cold in the ground.

Jokes on him though, no one knows that I’m giving everything that’s left to my church.

Wtf is this schizoid garbage?

Attached: 1542679810963.jpg (480x360, 30K)

>We wouldn't want to create any intergenerationally wealthy powerful white families now would we?
This

based rv geezer

>Strong
>Cucked and sold out their country
Pick one dog fellator.

>I’m giving everything that’s left to my church.

STRAIGHT TO THE REFUGEES

(((Lieber)))

I made more money this year than my parents have in the last ten. They're the ones begging ME for money.

This is why families like the Rothschilds literally own the planet. They build family wealth over generations while the good goyim doesn't and rather makes the Rothschilds richer by choosing to piss their money away.

do it goy

Attached: 1499315275131..png (430x571, 383K)

>Lieber

Attached: it's all so tiresome.png (1022x731, 643K)

i think these people have a genetic quirk that makes them enjoy driving nations up the fucking wall

is schizoid the new pantshitter/sweetie?

It can always get worse. All we can do is prepare.

Kikes.

they think unironically think it's virtuous behavior. Low-level jews are some of the most bluepilled people on earth

yaaassss do it goyim!
go traveling!
you don't want to miss out!

Attached: 1542997948126.png (1160x833, 477K)

Fuckoff kike

they don't advocate the same for jews though

shaming other jews for living in extended families? nope
telling other jews to throw away inheritance? nope

the meme goes
>strong men create good times
the greatest generation created absolute shit times

He ain’t gonna spend his Jew money and leave his bashian shekels-less

>why are we not gassing jews and their liberal puppets right his very instant?

OH NO NO NO NO...Don't blame the Jews for this one. This is 1000% white people shit right here. This is peak Boomer AND GenX to the fucking maximum. White people did all of this particular nonsense all on their own. White people have been fucking over their kids for 100's of years like this. Even a hundred years ago parents routinely put their kids to work in factories or as prostitutes at the ripe old age of 11-13. White people don't invest shit into their kids at any point in their lives except for a tiny handful of elite families. The Boomer/GenX men instead buy Harleys, Camaros, Classic Cars, BBQ's, engage in endless hobbies, boats, 2nd McMansions, and $2500 a year NFL cable packages.

My piece of shit Boomer parents absolutely fucked every one of their children over just like this and believe me, they don't read a fucking thing about politics. They spend all their time watching sports or bullshit sitcoms. Unfortunately for them, I got the last laugh...Once they pissed away all their money I got power of attorney over them by the State and put them in the WORST, filthiest, most negro-run nursing home I could fucking find. Literally it is hell on Earth there and the food is worse than a fucking prison. By day two they were begging me to get them out...They've already managed to piss off the negro staff and are being physically abused.

We're on month six now. I told them to their face:

>this was the future you chose

Attached: no mercy.jpg (700x467, 56K)

"What do you want money for nothing? Here pay your 20 trillion in debt" - A fucking boomer.

Based

Big if true

Okay, that's gonna be a based from me dawg.

It's true. If we want to save the white race, we need to replace our culture of forgiveness (fuck Christians) with a culture of pain and punishment. It's the only way anyone ever learns anything.

Attached: 1542268788367.png (399x400, 120K)

Boomers literally mortgaged your future to "find themselves"

baka.com.au/national/nsw/baby-boomers-spending-kids-inheritance-on-adventure-and-selfdiscovery-survey-20170210-guag86.html

Attached: Boomerd.jpg (1058x1940, 551K)

I'm no expert but I do believe "Lieber" is a Jewish name. Many articles with similarly degenerate ideas are also written by Jewish authors or source Jewish experts and studies.

At some point it isn't a coincidence

Shut up you fucking fool. It bought me a house then I started breeding

This is exactly why they targeted the family in the 60's. If my boomer parents had stayed together, each one of us kids would be millionaires. Without even trying. And they were not even middle-class. do the math and you will see.

They want us to be poor and split apart. The family is greatest institution the world has ever seen, which is exactly why it is being targeted.

Every fucking time, i swear this the only redpill you need
>someone is shilling for open borders/degenerate shit/subverting western society
>it's a kike
every
fucking
time

Attached: 1396936020407.jpg (316x202, 9K)

This is what redpilled me. These kikes are out in the open now, they don't even try to hide their hatred for whites anymore.

>i swear this the only redpill you need

Pretty much. As soon as people see it, it cannot be unseen. They might have to start changing their names again to hide.

see you on biz

I'm generally fine with people consuming what they have created. The problem is the boomers consumed what they created, what their parents created and left to them, and took out loans backed by what their children will create.

This can only happen once and makes every generation thereafter worse off.

Everytime

Attached: 20181123_211130.jpg (1077x1913, 468K)

why is it ALWAYS (((them)))?

Attached: 1459155899385.jpg (890x890, 125K)

Oh fug im retarded

Ashkenazi Jews are White

Attached: 37F9119C-2B26-4DC0-8393-D11AE1A0655A.jpg (1024x993, 191K)

I am putting a good portion of my money in gold. That way, when I die, if they reestablish the inheritance tax, the IRS can't touch it and when my kids need money they can sell a bit of gold.

> all kikes are ugly

Natalie Portman ain’t

Attached: 14F229A3-1FF8-4284-9C0B-D822ADDD7EEB.jpg (2048x2887, 513K)

If your parents don’t leave you an inheritance you should still leave one for your kids. Now get working!

It is not a meme or a stereotype if it's always true.

This is what I did to my Boomer parents. They gave us nothing and pissed their enormous wealth away on nigger art, nigger charities, and Christian church shit. We were left with literally nothing.

I had them declared mentally unfit and then got control over the tiny amount of wealth and possessions they had left. I liquidated all their shit, got $25k for it, and used it to buy a new Subaru BRZ.

Then I stuck them in the worst state-run nursing home I could find in the nigger part of town. They begged me to move them literally three days after they got there. My response was as follows:

>Stop being racist! This is their culture. You spent your whole life supporting these people and bringing them into the country. You are staying there and you will learn to live among them!

I paid their coon caretaker $500 cash to ignore any of their requests that were """unreasonable""" and told that shitskin they were both racist and to do what you have to in order to keep them in line. They are both suffering a lot of abuse including not being properly cleaned.

It's the future they both chose. For you pussies who will cry about this, you can take your Christcuck Bible faggot shit and shove it up your ass. Forgiveness never works. Boomers deserve to be punished. The only way white people will ever learn anything is through their suffering. We need to ensure that the entire Boomer generation's final years are sadistic torture as a warning to future generations who might piss away their children's opportunities.

...Final note: my mom spent her entire life working with a Lutheran church to import Somalian nogs into America and she was very successful at it. I hope one of her caretakers gives her a fucking good smack or three

Attached: 1542941952097.jpg (257x196, 8K)

And then everybody clapped.

When the revolution finally comes, every Boomer needs their name inscribed on a digital plaque that details every crime against the West and their children that they instigated.

Attached: boomers.png (1000x949, 442K)

genestealers are notorious for well, stealing genes

educate yourself mutt goy

it's copypasta

based

>double digits of Tzeentchian wisdom
Im just gonna check these myself because nu/pol/ is an absolute cesspool

Attached: IMG_1874.png (650x650, 55K)