Is Cheating Ever Justified?

>Be mid 30's
>Wife refuses to have sex with me
>Change however she wants me to, be good boy, bad boy, seek therapy, let her be stay at home mom of 1 kid, pay for her everything
>Work out, get fit
>Still won't touch me, refuses therapy sessions
>Work at place where 8 or so mothers of the children I'm caring for make passes at me and say lewd things
>All ethnically diverse from southern america
>All thick and super hot

What should I do?

Attached: 1521075991703.jpg (1085x1217, 209K)

Step out of your ego and needs for a minute, friendo. Is she depressed? Maybe she doesn't feel sexy? How old is the kid?

You are married and have a child, you are screwed no matter what you do.

People cheat because they're not happy with an aspect of their relationship. Tell your wife about all this. If she doesn't change it, fuck it. Go get some Brazilian ass.

No.
If you're going to cheat, give your partner the courtesy of breaking up with them first. The relationship's over.

When I hear stuff like this I tend to find it focuses on how angry somebody is that they aren't getting their needs met. They rarely go into detail as to if their partner is angry or where they are getting their needs met if at all. It is almost like a block where the other persons needs aren't even thought of until that anger at not getting their own needs met is acknowledged. I feel that until that anger is somehow communicated, understood, empathised with and resolved in a healthy way, people aren't going to move forward and potentially it'll be misdirected and used to do something inauthentic and possibly negative.

Dude you likely do not want to cheat and fuck up your relationship with your wife and child. You just want her to hear your anger at not getting your needs met and understand this and then you can work positive ways in which you can both make sure both of your needs are getting met.

First question is where is she getting her physical needs met? Where is she getting her emotional needs met? It doesn't sound like your relationship is currently providing for those. Is she ok with this?

Also want to say what others will/have said. Cheating is rarely only about cheating. It is about trying to break shit down so you can shake it up because you are sick and tired of it being the same shit day in day out so you do something chaotic to force a change. Personally I feel there are more constructive ways and certainly wiser and mature ways to deal with this. Don't want to be in this relationship? Can't change the relationship? End it. You'll likely find you are thirsty as fuck and once you are single, those thicc bitches will be a lot less receptive because you are no longer a safe bit of fun flirting with something to lose. We could have sex, this guy will not want a relationship, it'll jeopardise his marriage (fun, danger, playful) to do I want to be in a relationship with this newly single slightly bitter guy on the rebound who might get clingy and weird (not fun, thinking about practicality).

Welcome to the daily struggle of living the life of a married man. You want to bang hundreds of thousands of hot women, but you only get to bang one. Should have stuck to pumping and dumping.

Except for the whole suicide rate of unmarried middle aged men and women being higher than ever.

No, wrong option, see that door in the corner, the one you never thought that you would need to open? You need to walk through that door.

I hope you have some close family and friends near by, you’re yoing to need them.

Attached: AE990AD5-F817-4782-A480-F4BB44C0685E.png (500x600, 63K)

>my dick rules my morality
Be a man and suck it up

>Wife
>I'm breaking up with you

They may make passes at you because it feels safe to flirt with a married man. As someone who has just been annoyed by a dudes ex girlfriend, I can tell you that whatever pleasure you might give these women it wouldn't be enough to make up for the wrath of your wife hassling them.

Before you think of cheating, why don't you sit down and talk to your wife honestly. After all, you married her for a reason. Tell her the truth - honey sugar baby, I love you and I'm attracted to you, and I thought that part of our marriage would be physical intimacy. I'm striving to be the man you want, and I want to screw/make love to you. What's going on? What can I do to ensure your happiness?

I can imagine being a stay at home is boring, lonely, and thankless even though she's lucky she doesn't have to work. But she may want to work.
Find out what she needs or wants.
If you don't care, then finalize your divorce and find someone else.

But cheating on your wife with a random person doesn't make up for y'all's bad decision making.

It's justified if your wife doesn't find out. I'd suggest just flirting a bit, and letting your wife know subtly that you're keeping your options open. She might straighten up then.

>8 or so mothers of the children I'm caring f
Wait I ignored this before. What the fuck does this mean? Are you a pediatrician? A nanny?

>Should have stuck to pumping and dumping.
I have to stop myself from thinking this every day. It's true, but it's so damn sad.

>First question is where is she getting her physical needs met? Where is she getting her emotional needs met? It doesn't sound like your relationship is currently providing for those. Is she ok with this?
She's probably too busy raising their kid while op only cares about getting his dick wet

I'd divorce your wife first, she sounds like she's getting sex from someplace else. I haven't heard of many women who just don't want sex in their 30s, considering a bunch of them are hitting on you relentlessly.

I think the relationship is dead and you should gtfo

I'd go for it.
Whats she gonna do not have sex with you?

>what's she gonna do?
Leave him. Take the kid. Take all his shit.

OP, file for divorce. That's no marriage if she isn't willing to work on the issue. Document that you are a good father first so you don't get blind-sided by a custody battle. Make an audio recording when you tell her you want a divorce. Women will say some horrible things in divorce - claim abuse, rape, child molestation - all for vengeance or sole custody. Even if the allegations are proven false you could still lose your kid, could lose your job, friends, reputation, money in legal fees, etc. If she's angry when you tell her you want a divorce she may slip up and threaten you so secretly record the audio as insurance. Don't tell her about it unless and until you need to use it as evidence in court.

If you cheat and she asks for divorce, she gets the pity party and is the "victim." If you ask for divorce you have a chance to be on equal footing and can move on with your life and fuck whoever.

Marriage is a legally binding contract with serious consequences, especially when children are involved. Tread lightly. Think hard. Get a lawyer.

bad advice

good advice

gave him the benefit of the doubt and assumed that in discussing therapy in his OP, he had indeed attempted to bridge this gap with communication

if he has not, then maybe the problem is greater than it first seemed

W-what kind of lewd things, OP?

Attached: 1506834248835.png (640x421, 538K)

Just leave your poor wife. If you are already seriously considering cheating.

>letting your wife know subtly that you're keeping your options open.

His wife will not stand a possible cheater. The wife leaves for a man that is communicative and respectful with OP's child. OP gets to see his little girl maybe just once a month. Before you know it she is a full blown adult that barely remembers to call her dad. Those Brazilian women that flirted with him were never truly interested, but just wanted to have a quick flirting conversation.
Most women don't want a man that decided the single life was better after having getting married and having a child. OP is now about 50 and can only find women that are around his age that will probably end up treating him like his wife did. He cares less and less about sex as his balls sag more and more. He wonders if he would have been happier by having a simple discussion with his wife about his needs instead of jumping the gun and dishonoring his vows.