You said nips are soulless insects. YOU IDIOTS

GET IN HERE!!! NIPS ARE MAKING JAPAN GREAT AGAIN!!!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=eSXNv1ksmQQ

Attached: 1f7ea5279ecff1f88222bf35cfcf4c76.jpg (733x650, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QONONWQjk2E
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satsuma_Rebellion
m.youtube.com/watch?v=l2vF_mdC-Fo
news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2013/05/130527-map-video-balloon-bomb-wwii-japanese-air-current-jet-stream/
youtube.com/watch?v=0m9EqDlBBeg
youtube.com/watch?v=v0VG8LX9038
nsjap.com/en/home.html
youtube.com/watch?v=lgZegNgm8N4
research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/weltparasit.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=MdEOysneneU
kissanime.ac/Anime/The-Cockpit-Dub/Episode-001?id=144402
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who cares? We should be worrying about the degenerating West.

Now they have to just deal with Burakumin first

youtube.com/watch?v=QONONWQjk2E

Actually interesting, I had no idea this sentiment was growing in Japan

>you said nips are soulless insects.
When? The only time someone is called an insect is if they're from t*rkey or China. Japan is based and has successfully upheld a solid working soft-ethnostate and its only problems are its business industry promoting suicide and low birth rates through stress and lack of respect for lower rung employees.

bump

I'm good with this.

5:28
The Nanking Massacre? It never happened.

BANZAI!

This is old news

Attached: 1542752024640.jpg (287x260, 21K)

they're probably going to blame us for a bunch of shit downplay all of the heinous shit they did
around japs never relax!

That's the chinese.

Nips are honorary Aryans

The Jew

Fears the samurai

BASED AND REDPILLED!!!

Attached: drifters-anime-manga-japanese-1.jpg (596x380, 77K)

nips are honorary aryans

Attached: 1535955010704.gif (400x560, 1.5M)

Japan America’s most feared and capable enemy. We miss you.

>Return
Are Mutts clueless about how much the Japanese hate them?

Attached: 2.jpg (125x123, 4K)

worked with the Japs on many occasions. The country is a lot more right wing than shows on the surface and that's perfectly fine by me.

Everyone is getting nationalistic except for white albino subhumans!

50 years from now when I read the headline "Aryans are finally extinct" on Haaretz front page I'm going to masturbate to it.

Attached: 1402463583563.jpg (715x1110, 271K)

A strong Japan brings China, North Korea m, Russia to the table because they fear japan.

Settle down you mutt, the U.S are Japan's biggest ally. Most young Japanese don't even realize that the U.S and Japan were enemies at one point.

Mfw tenno haikka bonsai

Attached: 1542920334480.jpg (657x527, 29K)

This is it boyos. One final push of mass-migration and then we can have a world without wh*toids.

Attached: 34.jpg (538x725, 84K)

I think its central banking and the decline of overall value of western and Japanese currencies thru fiat. Japs and whites work harder for money that is baseless and worth less. Other races don't and reproduce more, japs and whites reproduce less due to overall more work hours. Our productivity combined with Jewish degeneracy and fiat is what is preventing higher birth rates.

why do they have to be retards and keep denying the nanking massacre wtf
there's a shitload of proof for what happened
you can pursue militarism and nationalism without being imperialistic fucks you dumb squinty eyed bastards

Checked. Nor me, they did pick up and unite after ww2 and build industry in an incredible way. Never underestimate them imho

japan can get fucked.

Attached: sea horse archon parasite.jpg (1000x750, 147K)

Japan will help us rule

Attached: Ethnostate.png (800x445, 198K)

keep in mind japanese nationalism is strongly anti-white

Satsuma Rebellion
Page issues
The Satsuma Rebellion, or 西南戦争 (Seinan Sensō "Southwestern War"), was a revolt of disaffected samurai against the new imperial government, nine years into the Meiji Era. Its name comes from Satsuma Domain, which had been influential in the Restoration and became home to unemployed samurai after military reforms rendered their status obsolete. The rebellion lasted from January 29, 1877, until September of that year, when it was decisively crushed and its leader, Saigō Takamori, committed seppuku after being mortally wounded.

Satsuma Rebellion
西南戦争
Satsuma rebeliion.svg
Map of the campaign
Date January 29 to September 24, 1877
Location Kyūshū, Japan
Result Imperial victory
Belligerents
Empire of Japan
Japanese Crest maru ni jyuji.svg Satsuma Domain
Commanders and leaders
Meiji Emperor
Prince Arisugawa Taruhito
Kawamura Sumiyoshi
Yamagata Aritomo
Saigō Takamori †
Strength
Casualties and losses
15,000 killed
Several thousand wounded[1]
10,000 dead[2]
11,000 wounded[1]
About 4,000 surrendered or deserted

Saigō Takamori (seated, in French uniform), surrounded by his officers, in traditional attire. News article in Le Monde illustré, 1877
Saigō's rebellion was the last and most serious of a series of armed uprisings against the new government of the Empire of Japan, the predecessor state to modern Japan.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satsuma_Rebellion

Attached: Samurai.png (220x324, 112K)

End of an era

you don’t understand we don’t give a give there our mortal enemy there’s some weird bond. We love them those crazy motherfuckers.

Whats your problem with white people?

>non white concentration zone
>not subhuman wilderness safari zone
Pay money to hunt them when they overpopulate. Leave the lions, elephants, etc alone.

>We love them those crazy motherfuckers.

they don't love you back though and see whites/westerners as enemies

Jew
Pls gib proof. Can’t just say that without posting source
Quit pretending to be the turk. You a jew

I'm a big ol' racist white man, but I got nothing but respect for the Nips. They might have tiny peenees, but they fucking kick ass at bloodshed and they are honestly smarter than us in many ways. I'll tell you something else... the Mistubishi TV and Nintendo Entertainment System that I got in 1986 still work great. Name me an American product that lasts that long. As far as I'm concerned, they have great honor and when we purge all other races, we should make like Fuhrer and be allies with the japs

Are they wrong to think so? The Opium Wars are there to show us that they are not.

Were there masters fuckface, we pushed there ass of every island, they know that.

Also harvest their organs

Attached: 1538595000427.png (652x590, 60K)

>teaching the young discipline and nationalism
This is how it's done. You gotta get them before they are brainwashed by the jew.

Too bad western Europe has already fallen.
I hope the nips put a good fight against degeneracy.

It’s just China’s got there panties in a bunch, and they see the way we’re going. They want in on the action.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=l2vF_mdC-Fo

>south america
>Australiania
Kek. Australia is too weak for beat us here. It is more plausible American Empre to extend to south american.

FUCK YOU! HERE BOMB!
news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2013/05/130527-map-video-balloon-bomb-wwii-japanese-air-current-jet-stream/
youtube.com/watch?v=0m9EqDlBBeg

Attached: Japan's Secret WWII Weapon Balloon Bombs.png (691x394, 252K)

May Lord Bishoujou bless them

No, we said chinks are soulless bug people.
You fucking gook. Get it straight, you zipper head.

Did you even read what you posted? The effects were more psychological than destructive. These balloons that fall in the middle of the sea are nothing compared to 2 atomic bombs.

Shut up you jungle monkey!

Attached: 1.jpg (403x394, 32K)

Heil Kazunari Yamada
Heil NSJAP
Heil Japan
youtube.com/watch?v=v0VG8LX9038
nsjap.com/en/home.html

Attached: maxresdefault (21).jpg (1280x720, 206K)

this is blatant fake news desu
They are trying to change the constitution to be uncucked (made by the US after the war) and have an actual military like every other normal country and to counter chinese threats in the region. Not because of muh restore the empire like this news outlet is trying to send out. No one wants war there

Love is not the correct word but they are a mirror onto our soul. At once exactly the same as western man and then again completely different.
youtube.com/watch?v=lgZegNgm8N4

What you need to understand is that western europeans and white americans are deeply brainwashed and controlled. "Racism" and putting your own tribe first is perfectly natural and practiced without question among all non-whites, including those who call themselves communists or liberals. The mind virus in the west goes deep.

Attached: 531d51eeb3fef8499372ecaf280db5b86c70fcb8386bba28d0a7f10fe6213e13.jpg (800x450, 42K)

It's eye for an eye. Payback for past wrongdoings. No mercy for those who gave us no mercy. We are going to flood your countries with Africans, Arabs, gypsies and make sure you will never be able to stop your demise. The plan is to make Japan, China, South America, Africa and everyone else nationalistic but push liberalism on whites only, until we can replace you with a superior form nationalistic Afro-Arabs.

You have a genetic weakness to liberalism unlike every other race, so that's why we must get rid of you subhumans.

Imagine replying to meme flags in 2018

pol is a white board we dont give a fuck about shitskin countries no matter how based they are. sage.

larping in a friday, friend?

>a white board
>us
>white
Why are you posting here then?

Kazunari Yamada Words to Nigger Obama.

Attached: based.png (1179x614, 942K)

WOW WOW WOW WOW
hold on....

Attached: Capture.jpg (786x441, 68K)

Attached: smashy smashy.png (1191x618, 1.09M)

Only together we take back what's ours

We make good alliance Brazil forget loser nazi

go away schlomo. Your temples were gay anyways, Titus do it again

The Nanking massacre never happened, okay? You can't seal gas chambers with wooden doors. You can't even prove 6 million Chinese even died you faggots. Even if it did happen, so what? Communist Chinese got what they deserved.

>Nationalist China.
>Communist.

Attached: b49.png (1200x1200, 54K)

This. Chinks and Turks are trash.

I don't know about building up Japan's army, though. The only real threat to them is China and I think they've waited far too long to actually build something up. If anything they would probably get smoked by the chinks and rolled up like a chink's dog meat spring roll.

Battle Settings:
Hard difficulty
US support required

The video is funny how they have Nanking denial books and other things for sale. They're pretty based.

nasty, look at that pale sow

>we
no japs are just souless as chinks, they're just more refined

the asshole in the video had a too much pretend british accent that i couildnt listen to him. so fuck him and fuck you, mustafa.

Why did you post an anglo angrily eating kebab? Did the opium trade have a hand in the Nanking Massacre not happening?

They're just changing from black worker ants back to asshole red fireants

heroic kamikazes and useless battleships

Based nips.

You are such an inferior being, I laughed.

I like it. More ethnocentrism for everyone!

Absolutely based, god bless you Japan.

Attached: f77094dea66338b7b9a80fd13d6b3ab5.jpg (860x859, 271K)

What is this mental illness you are spewing?

What do they expect from China after this? dumb nips

This isn't news you newfag

test

Chinks are souless nips are based. Fuck china.

The jews fear the Samurai

Saigo was a remarkable figure. A leader of the Restoration that modernized Japan and saved it from colonization by western powers, then rode into history in the last samurai battle against the very conscript army he created. A humble man who preferred the company to dogs to treacherous humans and came to hate the dark side of adopting western ways in the Faustian development of the restoration.

"The Nobility of Failure" by Ivan Morris contains a poignant account of Saigo.

Attached: saigo.jpg (628x1100, 281K)

Absolutely fucking based.

I for one welcome the return of the Samurai

I'll be happy when Japan wipes out the Chinese. MAKE US PROUD!!!

where are the korean anons? you should hear them bitch about the japanese history books. that shit is epic.

Especially funny the Americans who love Japanese who killed their people in Pearl Harbor. Americans are really dumb nation, never learn anything, sheltered pigs who don't know real life.

Attached: Beheaded.jpg (735x1033, 28K)

who the fuck wants nigger organs

The j*w fears the Samurai

Attached: 1534310911163.png (824x684, 350K)

Japanese dealt with commies like you in the best way. See

>then they recite the pre-war Imperial Rescript on Education, a set of commandments written in 1890, that was blamed for leading Japan down the path of militarism

Attached: 1258425880788.jpg (726x612, 40K)

research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/weltparasit.htm

Your time is running out. The parasite cannot survive without the host. Once whites are gone, jews will soon follow.

Having to an hero with a jet is not comfy.
youtube.com/watch?v=MdEOysneneU

Attached: SBS.jpg (640x486, 34K)

they bitch about everything Japanese cause they are the eternal we wuz victimz gib monies nation. Worse than greece

but it is fulfilling
why do you fear death

I opened up this random anime after seeing Jap WW2 imagery.
kissanime.ac/Anime/The-Cockpit-Dub/Episode-001?id=144402
It's ok.

>kissanime
pleb