(((SECRET TUNNELS))) DISCOVERED IN (((YBOR))) FLORIDA

SECRET TUNNELS FOUND IN YBOR FLORIDA. A HISTORICALLY JEWISH AREA.

foxnews.com/science/mysterious-tunnels-discovered-in-florida

Attached: 9F06C44F-2574-447B-855F-B0D67050FF5E.jpg (1024x512, 126K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pmd2Eey6CcE
archive.is/e03eX
archive.is/JLGWy
docdroid.net/lIpLMAN/brock-court-documents-.pdf.html#page=14
archive.fo/pJEJh#selection-1129.29-1129.30
archive.fo/ox7Fa
youtube.com/watch?v=dC-URqBssEI
youtube.com/watch?v=xdNZjxJ0ifg
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/190738636/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Mormino speculated that the tunnels may have been part of a network that transported Chinese prostitutes from Cuba to the Port of Tampa to Ybor City in the early 1900s
5 (You)s that its actually childslaves from Haiti

Gotta be ready to bug out when the gas attack hits.

>5 (You)s that its actually childslaves from Haiti
Taken, because nobody would fuck nigger children.

You gotta transport your haitian hypothalami somehow. Goyim fear the Hebrew's tunnel.

Attached: 2435645645656.png (826x1196, 222K)

More like abduction tunnels for blood libel rituals

we're in hell

Attached: 1541715969869.png (498x594, 122K)

What in the fuck also lets get all the jews in the tunnels and then collapse the tunnels

they'll say it's an escape tunnel for when the nazis invade.

except it is pretty known that the elite traffics children out of haiti fairly regulary. pic related.
also some addition:

youtube.com/watch?v=pmd2Eey6CcE
around 5:50 Nora Maccoby talks about her growing up in an almost all CIA neighborhood making it very likely her family is involved in that as well.

Izette Folger Sister of Max and Nora Maccobie
archive.is/e03eX
> children: Anne Maccoby Berglof, Izette Folger, Nora Maccoby Hathaway, Max Maccoby.

She is also at on the Advisory board of Innocent at Risk which is an organisation to "fight" child eploitation and human trafficing
archive.is/JLGWy
Max Maccoby brother of Nora Maccoby and Izette Folger, defended in Alefantis and Brock in court
docdroid.net/lIpLMAN/brock-court-documents-.pdf.html#page=14
and is on the board of directors of "Friends of the Orphans"
archive.fo/pJEJh#selection-1129.29-1129.30

Furthermore the "Friends of the Orphans" orphanage is the very same orphanage Laura Silsby took the children from when she was caught with 33 of them (pic related for more on this)
archive.fo/ox7Fa
>PUELLO: There was an orphanage that collapsed in Haiti. It was called friends of the orphans of Haiti. And there was somebody over there that told them that the orphans had no place, no room to place them.

tl;dr: this family with CIA background and connection to Alefantis have an awfull lot of connections to Childprotectionservices including the orphanage that Silsby got the children from. Silsby was also scrubbed from the AlertSense website so you dont see her working there anymore. really makes you think

Attached: silsby 2.png (1704x6930, 1.05M)

What the fuck is hollywood doing to people?

youtube.com/watch?v=dC-URqBssEI

Attached: 0fa5ea3bb5399904c5ef03772abe2e15--amanda-bynes-plastic-surgery.jpg (666x379, 74K)

Why not I fuck nigger women For sport

Ybor is shady as fuck, doesn't surprise me

Anyone tell me where exactly these tunnels are? I can go there

Attached: wtf.jpg (600x564, 35K)

the effects of years of sexual abuse and MKUltra. just like
youtube.com/watch?v=xdNZjxJ0ifg
pic related is her with dan in the van schneider which she adresses in the video

Attached: schneider.jpg (225x300, 15K)

him with the first (((lady)))

Attached: schneider 2.png (1122x1199, 1.74M)

that guy in the back lol

Yea I member Dan "If her age is on the clock she's ready for cock" Schneider. Obviously he got away with it until he got fired from Nick, then he even deleted those odd feet tweets from all the way back to 2010.

Tunnels in tampa makes a lot of sense. That region is basically one huge limestone formation, with tons of natural caverns forming from the limestone being eroded (because it erodes easily when exposed to water, the lower the ph of the water the quicker it erodes) So, if you wanted to build an illicit tunnel system, that area would be one of the easier spots in the world to do it.

>early 1900's
>chinese prostitutes
>from cuba

I guess we've left the era of the kikes trying to make their bullshit sound plausible.

Jewish area? Where did that info come from? Ybor city was the traditionally Cuban area of Tampa where all the cigar factories were and all the workers lived. No jews there, unless Cubans were secret jews.

Thank you user. I will repost this.

did they ever really try?

Attached: grylls holocaust.jpg (480x480, 75K)

termites gonna term

this is all i have on pizzagate
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/190738636/
a lot of stuff. feel free to use anything in there.

>I can go there
watch your back around those tunnels man, you don't want to get caught down there by some fucking satanist illuminati or some shit like that, but chances are it'll be full of people exploring like you but seriously watch your back it reminds me of a fucked up thread on /b/ where a guy went to a tunnel in the forest just to discover some corpse there and as ssoon as hee discovered it somebody got there and he just stopped posting, if you know what I mean

Don't say Jow Forums didn't tell you about the jew tunnels because we had threads about this

literal Orcs tunneling in the ground.
do all tunnels lead to Utumno?

It's actually my tunnels. I build them because of autism. I almost have completed the LA tunnels. Keep running into beaner ones though.

shut up pussy, I'm a Florida man

Having said that, I have seen a literal Satanist charging people to take pictures with his python on the sidewalk. He's obviously not high level Satanist, but he has an evil look in his eye. He's probably a grunt, wouldn't surprise me in the least.

It would probably be smart to tell anyone you can trust that where you are going and for what reason. Im not in tampa but id imagine that things are about the same there as they are in my county.. Way more masonic lodges than there should be per capita.

Those are not secret tunnels...they are sanitary lines built in the 1880s…..There several on the SW side of Atlanta, Ga...one is fragile as fuck but still active.

Attached: 76D2DBD0-C9F6-4325-800D-634F967DC06A.png (500x374, 342K)

nah, there was a lot of chinese labor in cuba around that time.

Ok do you faggots know where it's at or not?

Tampafag here.
>Ybor
>Jewish
Not really, it's like the classic cuban neighborhood and has been for about a century.

I'll check out the article tho, pretty interesting stuff. Let me know if you need an user on the ground

are tunnels connected with mexico? just asking

offcourse man, I mean I don't know if the ones on that city are, but narcotunnels are a thing

Sometimes just going to college will fuck you up.

Attached: shame.jpg (803x610, 105K)

Yes. There's one long tunnel between Florida and Mexico. Under the Gulf of Mexico.

You solved it.

>dem eyebrowns

Attached: 1536001876363.png (500x387, 114K)

Checked. It’s really happening isn’t it?

he dies by diving in the shallow end of the swimming pool.

From Jane to Jungle

"Century-old tunnels"
Liquor and drugs.

check it, same kind of tunnels

Attached: 1512249199929.png (2335x1260, 2.22M)

Kek is with us

Genetical pre-dispostion. Look at their faces, always the exact same few faces. Being a normalfag isn't effect of propaganda, it is effect of genes.
But nooooooooooooo fucking goblin on Jow Forums will insist that "no white is lesser than another you D&C shill" instead of culling the bad whites. Fucking retards.

genetical predisposition is not a cover all argument. obviously its a factor, but claiming the propaganda isnt part of the equation is just as retarded. everyone can be turned into a thinking human, with some its just more difficult than with others

For those who don't click on shitty links. Large tunnel that went from port to beer factory underground. Could have been used for anything including sex slaves.

Even to bring goyims places of integration and toucher in Jewish Controll or child abduction to Jew places for rituals.

Goyim what did you do with the shekel you took form me? Ahhhhh merchant you bought some supplies from my store. So you admit to stealing my shekel!

Attached: 1542877610397.gif (360x270, 2.29M)

TAMPA user HERE

WHERES THE FUCKING TUNNELS? TELL ME EXACTLY

quality post

low quality post

even lower quality post

Jews really are rat people, aren't they?

Attached: jewish skaven cosplay.png (398x498, 390K)

kek

ur mom gay

Attached: 1542825760510.jpg (3720x2222, 1.67M)

no u

Attached: 1523425819299.jpg (600x600, 44K)

Sounds boring desu

She really needed bigger blacker eyebrows.

some bump

So, Bess wishes she was a nigress.

Hallucinations usually follow a cognitive bias path based on each individual.

There's nothing down there.
Why, I sure am sleepy. Aren't you?

Attached: .gif (250x188, 1.5M)

>spics trafficking chinks
The absolute state of America.

Did anyone else notice the video that played after the story about the tunnel? Some random shit on Fox News about how they discovered a hidden chamber in a castle owned by the knights of malta? Why the fuck would Fox show something like that?

Attached: Itstheknightsofmalta.png (778x450, 478K)

Yeah, she is talking to her demon.

bet

>watch movie Three Identical Strangers
>triplets separated at birth by jew adoption agency
>psychology experiment, never told triplets
>ive heard enough
>run to computer
>*lead guy of psych experiment was austrian jew that fled to US, became Child Psychologist at Stanford
>*old jew woman partner, proponent of HRC and Nigger - married someone whos uncle was an obvious satanist practicing black magick and palled around with the Vanderbilts at his mansion in Nyack, NY
>same guy utilized underground tunnels for those parties
>mansion is well known "haunted location"
>hes only a few dots disconnected from nazi intel WWII
>finished the movie until i saw CNN in the end reel
>makes sense

Attached: Image52.jpg (960x540, 55K)

IT'S DA JOOS
God, you're becoming a stereotype of yourself

I invented dmt pens like 14 years ago fuck this lying cunt also they won’t blast you off

Disneyland is an accurate model of a modern city. The tunnels are everywhere!

Attached: mickey-mouse-no-utilidor-o-tunel-secreto-do-magic-kingdom-1502991206885_v2_900x506.jpg (900x506, 61K)

what the FUCK