Is this the official theme song of North Sentinel Island?

Is this the official theme song of North Sentinel Island?
youtube.com/watch?v=ORhAVrm0LQk

Attached: sentinelese.jpg (750x527, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=rSYfo8PwLQU
youtube.com/watch?v=Hv7lObY0aV0
youtube.com/watch?v=8JOb5LEnRoc
youtube.com/watch?v=RQkc2Qql91o
youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What's with this meme? You know it came from reddit, right??

do these evil darkies have some sort of a giant ape on that island that they sacrifice women to?

What meme? This is real life, fren.

Daily reminder that they are a 40-strong group of naked, inbred pseudo-niggers who would perish in a day due to a simple sneeze by a Westerner, they're projected to die out soon too, so what should be done with them, Jow Forums?

they should be left alone and celebrated as one of the last pieces of pre-semitic living. they are pure and wholesome.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=rSYfo8PwLQU

what was he trying to accomplish? read this on the news today
he was obviously going to get killed knowing how ciolent that tribe is

Wrong song
youtube.com/watch?v=Hv7lObY0aV0

youtube.com/watch?v=8JOb5LEnRoc
if i could send something to that island. it would be a ghettoblaster with this song on repeat

I was thinking more like this.

youtube.com/watch?v=RQkc2Qql91o

The Sentinelese are the most based race on earth, they literally kill every single foreigner that attempts to step foot on their Island with a high level of racial discrimination.

There are said to be up to 400 of them, by they have counted 40 of them due to the thick bush when trying to do censuses. I don't know how heavily inbred they would be.

They should send in a few camo dudes to.get a head count. There can't be that many.

us bongs actually kidnapped a family of them years ago and the older ones died straight away and we returned the 4 children with some gifts, they hate us.

Do you reckon they even remember that occurred? It was in the 1800s that happened.

We are living in brave new world

They haven't invented the fucking wheel yet.
They're like a single settler unit that's been idling for 400 turns.

dunno, I heard they actually forgot how to make fire at one point and they keep multiple fires going and then the tsunami happened they all climbed in tree's and took the fire up with them so it doesn't burn out, so maybe not lol.

>hurr durr there's no such thing as oral history

All it takes is one generation to not really talk about it and the next generation to not really take the event on board.

Settlers would be captured far more easily, they are like a squad of bowmen in the industrial or modern era.

Send all sodomites there

>Killing a christcuck mutt who illegally invaded their island

The sentinels did literally nothing wrong.

Imagine having someone just walking onto your island and telling you to follow their shitty fucking holy book.

You don't have to.

Do you think they shoved a corn Cobb up his ass?

dunno, heard they fired arrows at him, wrapped a rope around his neck and dragged him into the woods, sounds hot desu, I'd love to race mix with the women and dilute their race for (((diversity)))

NIGGERS PLEASE

Attached: 1542854304110.png (462x960, 1.7M)

Death by boom boom

Nah it this.
youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ

Attached: pancat.jpg (178x283, 8K)

YMCA by the looks of it

Heyyoo

>what should be done with them
we should kill every amerimutt that endangers them

Slaughter them and build condos