Dying stray cat

Dying stray cat here. What should I do with it?

Attached: 15231285739276675583328476583197.jpg (2560x1440, 2.41M)

bbq my nigga

imo? nothing. you can probably call someone, like the city or the township, to come and put it down.

Should I snap its neck myself?

Put the guy in a box atm

Attached: 15231295461168878979639568880174.jpg (2560x1440, 1.66M)

>wants to kill things

>shoe got holes in it

Jesus Christ

Take it to the vet.

How do you even know it's dying? Take it to the humane society, say you don't know what to do, and just leave it there. It'll likely be put down humanely if it's actually dying.

This guy just wants to kill it, lmao. I killed a few dying animals before.

inevitably dying, I should say

It's catturday you uncultured fuck.

Take it to the vet!!!!

I didn't want to kill it. I just felt that ending its life quickly might be the more responsible thing to do.

I took it to the vet. I checked the cat out myself before doing anything and thought itd be better to go to the vet. It shit itself, was malnourished, was crying, dragging itself across the floor, twisting back and forth. The doctor said that they'll have to start performing CPR on it although it was still breathing barely when I got it there. In any case I'm gonna pray for that cat and hope it pulls through.

Attached: 1521971327928.gif (275x428, 944K)

Good on you. Maybe a neighbor poisoned it, seems to be the American thing to do these days.

They're my first pair of running shoes from when I started track a long time ago. I only use them for yard work or other stuff. I was changing the oil in my car.

Attached: 1521852434409.gif (438x302, 2M)

You are a good person, user. Thank you on cat's behalf

You are a fuckin hero OP. Didn't have to do that but least I am super thankful you did it. Update the thread on the cats status.

Thank you for going out of your way to save the cat. You're a good person

If it makes it, keep it.

That was a really standup thing to do user. There are some horrible people in the world and I just want to say I appreciate you for taking the cat to the vet.

Thank you! You're a good person for doing the sensible thing and bringing it to the vet.

Attached: FB_IMG_1523115175163.jpg (700x804, 44K)

OP I'm seriously crying at this
I went to a funeral today and I've been so overcome with grief seeing you being so kind as to at least attempt to save this little guy's life really touched me this was the kind of good thing I really needed to see tonight

Considering that this is a kitten since they can fit in a shoe box this cat shouldn't be dying of natural cases

If the cat pulls through you've got yourself a companion for life
Cats are amazing
They will follow you from room to room when you're at home just like a dog
If you've never had one before, I promise it's so much better than anything negative you've heard about owning cats

Even if the cat is feral, they can be domesticated and adapted to humans it just takes longer if they're more than a few months old but this little guy doesn't look like an adult

Pic related

Attached: 5438.jpg (525x394, 44K)

bump for good vibes for the kitty

RSPCA or national equivalent, failing that a nearby vet.

Curbstomp it, problem solved.

I’m not trying to ruin your day even more but...
A lot of vet offices sell dogs and cats to local Chinese restaurants.

No. They don't. Unless you live in a shitty country without standards and regulations of food production.

>Pet owners have to sign their pets in to the vet office
>Fill out paperwork
>A lot of pets are microchipped
>Vets are licensed through a system
>Major lawsuits if vets were to just sell the animals they treated

user stop fucking lying

Its doesnt look very hurt. Take it the vet feed it with a syringe and it might recover.

Praying OP praying

You did right, OP! Pic very related

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 10K)

Bump since I wanna see how da kitty is doin